Holla Forums's censorship

THIS IS CENSORSHIP IN ITS PURE FORM
Controlling of the narrative, everything in your mind is controlled by cancerous mods and high ground shouters who constantly gaslight you!

why not just make your own video games board?

How brave a thing you are to say having a different opinion.
I'm $ure your parents are so proud

Howard pls

MARK! fallout 4 is shit, and im perfectly ok with banning cuckchan tier threads and bait threads, but can we please have a return of waifu wednesday threads?

This is seriously negatively affecting my life. having to print pictures and mail them to random people and anonymously send them to friends and coworkers via interoffice is becoming exhausting and costly. pls.

What are you new or something? It's always been like this. It's really annoying, but this isnt anything new.

This place is like any other place. Being user doesn't make it special. People latch onto socially popular opinions and parrot them without thinking critically to fit in. Yes, even with the mask of anonymity certain types of people still prostrate themselves on the altar of social conformity.

It's embarrassing. But as you get older you'll realize most people cant think critically and arent worth saving.

Holla Forums you have to understand that some people, like yourself, have shit taste and need to be allowed to express that absolute garbage opinion. Reported for a garbage meta thread (1) and done OP.

I have to agree. Mods are being kikes, ironically Mark is one.

fallout 4 is objectively bad. go to reddit or gamefaqs if you want to talk about shitty games with other tastless casuals. theres so many places you can go.

You know that you can make your own board in here right?

good thread

I haven't played it, and whether or not it was bad was not my point.

What's the point of making a new board? For example /scurv/ doesn't have many posters now after the first paid mods fiasco.

It feels like we're actually currently shifting the window towards appreciating more games we usually dismissed. At least 2018 feels like it. More people posting they liked DA:I, more people posting about skyrim and fallout unironically.

some people have shit taste, but those were probably just trolls

Not everybody has an user in his mind to nag that vidya is bad.

It's not Holla Forums censorship, it's Holla Forums reporting everything they don't like and vols caving in. Seriously, you would not believe the sheer number of gratuitous reports for Holla Forums when it's clearly nothing to do with the post.

see if you had used your head to think instead you wouldn't even have made this post

this. amerimutt meme confirms that