Where would you rank him amongst modern philosophers and intellectuals?

where would you rank him amongst modern philosophers and intellectuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lQ2T_f_wBYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably right below the guy who got so mad online that he filmed himself eating a bug.

Back of the catalog without a single bump, I'd hope.

user you are so funny!

Obviously above Wittgenstein, Frege and Husserl. He makes those guys look like hacks, the only person I'd put above him is Stefan Molydeux as he is the Internets numba 1 philosopher of all times. I'm sure what I'm saying is obvious to everyone, all the greatest philosophers had number 1 websites.

He's just a shittier DemoniusX

Did anyone save his talk with Redpanels? It's πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€unavailableπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ right now.

I remember a couple of months ago watching him say that he had just gotten around to reading Locke's first Treatise on Government and thought it was brilliant.

So, obviously, he's the most knowledgeable political philosopher of the contemporary moment.

Not applicable

Did he just read the works of Plato last year? Even though he is almost 40? Not saying you have to be some philosopher to be smart but he thinks he is some profound out of the box thinker superior to all academics.

by comparison, the screaming town loon pissing and shitting himself

In his defense it's one of only five books that could be considered a pillar of western culture, you know that thing they all claim to care a lot about? I'm sure he was putting off reading it because he felt "too prepared" in his defense of our glorious corner of the world.

Sargon is my god

is 2017
information age
terabytes of online libraries at everyones fingertips

instead I will watch some clown on youtube

I would not.

He used to be better now he's just a rank-n-file alt-lite. Stefan is the real king of sumerian territories.

On the complex plane. Which is to say, not among the real philosophers.

Dan Quayle

I like this guy for his stance against social jusitce warriors as well as storm fags. Although he is a centrist, he has a good understanding of class. I can forgive his statism.

He's moving towards Holla Forums though.
Even genuinely thinks lefties deserved to be helicoptered.

Stop making eceleb threads.

Lol

This is bait

m8

I think Milo softly caressing his neckbeard has finally turned him to the dark side

Sargon is gay as fuck. I saw him doing a stream of a gamergate meetup where he let random people talk to the stream and he couldn't take his eyes off the handsome black dude who sat down next to him at one point.

That's all you had to say really

Holla Forums its time to stop shit tier bait threads.

Holla Forums
LEAVE

Do Berkeley, UMass, Missouri, and social justice courses ring a bell?

cuckmaster general

how is this guy even on the SAME LEVEL as Holla Forums? try again, fucker

Fair enough. Nice MLK pic, comrade.

tell me more about how GG is a bunch of ethics cucks

sign muh petition to ban le essjaydoubleus in universities this is liberal.

Who is this man

I swear he spends more time bashing feminists than reading ideas that would normally contradict his point of view.

We have a LOOONG way to go untill we will get genuine intellectuals who will create create youtube content.

Fuck off Holla Forums

pic related

what happened?

Redpanels spazzed out hardcore and was defending the dumbest ancap shit you can imagine.

I've only seen maybe a half-dozen of Sargon's videos - most of which were of him trashing on TYT, which was somewhat warranted in the context I saw it in.

The rest of it though felt like alt-right pandering - someone to give an air or reasonability or both-sidedness to right-leaning (or just left-despising) millennials. I enjoy watching people give an honest critique new media and modern liberalism, but when they go out of their way to do it every week as a profession, I'm less inclined to believe that he even believes what he's saying a good deal of the time, and more inclined to believe that he is simply manufacturing his own outrage for the sake of keeping his channel alive, relevant, and financially viable.

As to ranking him among philosophers or whatever, I don't know that I could. I've only ever seen him critique the views of theres within a very narrow context of his own choosing. From my perspective he is more entertainer than intellectual, though that doesn't mean he isn't a reasonably intelligent person, it just means I don't know that I've ever seen him posit an idea of his own, or radically deconstruct contemporary ideology in a way that hasn't already been done to death on his channel and many others like it.

He was a decent guest on the Drunken Peasants though.

the fact he is taken seriously by most right wing people is kinda sad tbh
hbomberguys video on him was pretty light and funny and carl just freaked out

youtu.be/lQ2T_f_wBYc