Reccomend me decent PSP games, preferably SRPGs for PSP or PC (not the vita)

Does anyone have a document listing of a bunch of good turn based stratergy games? I wanna kill a bunch of hours, and I know these types of games can eat away at your soul. This is my directory of PSP games so far, and I want to expand it with more SRPG's. My favorites would have to be Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days & Tactics Ogre Advanced.

kill yourself my dood

Thats a really good suggestion and I might just do it

Thanks for the list going to try out What Did I Do To Deserve This?

Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins Kai (make sure it's not the inferior first version of the game).

Nah. If you're going to play these games, play Final Fantasy Origins, which is an enhanced compilation port of the Wonderswan version. It's on PSN.

Super Robot Wars Z2 Hakai Hen and Saisei Hen, but you'll have to use a translation guide or read nip.

How about no. Just don't. It 's outdated as fuck, there's been like 4 iterations since (if we count Extend/2.0 to be an iteration) and if he can emulate those PSP games, he can play the actual PC Blazblue. Even if one hates Xrd, Accent Core Plus is also outdated unless it's the R version, which I don't know if it came out there.

I actually liked Blazeblue portable.

GROWLANSER
R
O
W
L
A
N
S
E
R

seriously I'm getting tired of constantly telling people to play this masterpiece

game looks lit, any english ports?

Please stream your suicide so we can all celebrate a minuscule improvement of humanity.

My nigga.

Yes, it was translated by Atlas in 2012.

*Atlus. I've been reading too much mythology.

Don't play that Jeanne D'Arc game, it's god awful.

Watch your mouth, Satan. That's a weird way to say utterly average.

Speaking of SRPGs, is there is there anything that's on par with final fantasy tactics and tactics ogre? I'm not a fan of disgaea's grind for the sake of more grind(and fuck NISA).

Too easy

Play Fire Emblem, the whole series is pretty decent.

Front Mission or Super Robot Wars if you don't mind big robots instead of wizards and warriors.

I'd say the whole of the Famicom/Advance Wars is solid. Fire Emblem, sadly, lived long enough to become the villain.

ZHP
also nobody said Rengoku yet so there

RIP

Make sure you get the fan patch for FFT that fixes the slowdown.

This, Fire Emblem up to 10, arguably 12 was solid but everything after that is a dumpster fire, Echoes was okay though

why do all of these infographs have every single game from libraries of these consoles? more than half of these are garbage. and don't get me started on the laughable PS4 "games" list.

ZHP is more of a roguelike than an SRPG though.
OP should play it regardless, it's fucking JUSTICE.

What's the matter user? Games need to grow up.

The first few Arc the Lad games are pretty good.

HIDDEN
GEMS

Darius fan here, Darius Burst is garbage.

It has 113, which isn't a crazy amount. Most cuckchan charts have between 220-400. Plus the PSP has a pretty large library so it makes sense for the infographs to have more games.
Plus franchise games can take up space on the chart.

Because its made by cuckchanners. They'll recommend Working Designs and NISA butchered titles for their "charm"

Playing monhunt and there is the translated digimon game if thats your thing.

I get the feeling OP is some SJW game journalist trying to get free info for a piece that will earn shekels that can only be redeemed on his amazon account.

and youve gotta be mentally retarded to actually believe that

Summon Night 3
Summon Night 4
Dungeons and Dragon's Tactics

Blackguards (avoid the sequel. They ruined everything good about the first)

Super Robot Wars MX Portable
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden
Super Robot Wars Z2.1 & 2.2
Super Robot Wars A Portable
Super Robot Wars Alpha

This is Turn Based Tactics though.

How are the Summon Night games? I got 6 on the Vita and could also get the PSP ones. How do they compare to, say, Disgaea?

Seconding these two, as well as MX Portable and the two Masoukishin games.

Is that chart a joke?

Dissidia Duodecim

new games are being translated all the time

Persona 2
Star Ocean
Valkyrie Profile
JEANNE'd ARC

Entirely subjective, I don't give a fucking SHIT about your taste or anyone else's. These lists exist to help guide people so that they can find out FOR THEMSELVES.

you're that fag who sperged about a new 3DS chart to replace the cuckchan one aren't you?