Itt Asian main characters aka people who also look Asian and not Anime characters that look western

Itt Asian main characters aka people who also look Asian and not Anime characters that look western.

uguu anime asian characters > ugly squinty eye gooks

That's what anime asian characters would look irl

check my dubs

someone post the image showing anime faces being closer to that of a caucasian than a real asian. I don't have it on me atm.

Is this asian enough for you OP?

Akira in Virtua Fighter series.

YES! You are doing it right.

Post more Asians, please!

Sleeping Dogs

When did animu go so wrong?

Digital animation and moeshit.

Where's he getting the downward crease on the white girls' upper eyelid from? Is that her eyelashes? They're not going downward.

also the anime white has a chin that extends well past her lips while the actual white doesn't.

Yakuza

I have seen other pictures like this one before and they always seem biased and clearly made by japs.

Further asian girl's jowls are about three inches behind where they should be. I'd say it's more misleading than the original it is critiquing, which was also done by an nip.

Not sure if this counts

From the pic I can tell she had her chin fixed, her eyelids fixed, and her nose fixed. Also that caucasian female looks a bit strange to me. Her skull structure isn't exactly what I'd call common.

Do that with this one

Well he was the main character in the first two games, right?

I wonder if she can see her eye with her other eye.

Kazuya's clearly an expy of Vegeta, however

Speak English or die, riceniggers.

Why didn't anybody post her yet? Don't you like her?
She is the only female Asian main character I can actually think of.

anime characters look more asian than white. also edge from panzer dragoon saga

Because this is how she looks like now.

Your first picture is complete shit.

I can't tell if Kenshior is asian or just has really small eyes.

Your pictures are hardly better, considering they're comparing drawings based on attractive white people to drawings based on unattractive asian people.

All asians are unattractive without surgery, and those are average looking whites.

Except the fact that japs routinely depict themselves as having blond hair and blue fucking eyes.