Make a short list of nations that you believe should be fought and destroyed most urgently

Make a short list of nations that you believe should be fought and destroyed most urgently.

and then explain how you are different from hitler.

Please try harder this is embarrassing.

Eradicating the US should be enough, most of the cancer online and offline should be removed by then. Imagine the internet without Americans, it would be great.

Engels wrote about entire nations being wiped out because they're too inherently backwards and reactionary but the cucks on here will never have the intellectual honesty to admit it.

He didn't write it in the way you want it to mean.

Stirner was a racist and Bakunin hated Jews – so what?

Dresden firebombing
nevar forget.

But America isn't all of it, or is it? Let us name the other nations.

He did. The retard nations to him include the Slavs, the Danes and the Siebenbürgen Germans (the absolute madman). He later said it was 1848 pamphleteering for the rabble and that he absolutely didn't mean that. And that if he was writing that now he'd have added a frogface.

Exactly. It's not like most leftists had anything to do with Marx or even Engels. Their antisemitism and love for authoritarian leaders is mosdef from somewhere else. I suppose it's from Hitler. That's the only way it makes any sense whatsoever.

That image is fucking bad ass.

No, it's all of it. Let us remove the US and all be happy afterwards.

I knew you would like it.

SICK

That would be certainly a milestone. Do you have any others in mind on the way to absolute bliss?

In case you're not from the US we can also add the country you're from. Just to make sure. Other than that, no, just US is fine.

Literally every single one of them, from America to Saudi Arabia to Israel to Brazil to Palestine to Turkey to the Kurdistan to Australia to Nigeria.

Of course. But you've got to make priorities. Yours are America, Saudi Arabia and Israel. I'd absolutely love to see the other people spell out similar laundry lists for their personal struggle.

They're not, though.
Okay, maybe Saudi Arabia kind of isbut definitely not the rest

You're backpedaling now? That is cute.

The fuck are you talking about, retard?

It's very progressive to have included Saudi Arabia between the Great Satan and the Horned Jew. It makes you extremely progressive (by the nazi party standards).

LMAO
it's almost poetic

I don't hate the West, just the USA. You're just reinforcing that belief by existing.

No war but class war.
Its different from Hitler because it relates to the material exploitation of workers instead of race-nation magic. Also because capitalism is global, the struggle against capitalism must be global.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

I'm yet to see a leftwing ground demanding to dismantle Cuba or NK.

That is because NK and Cuba are irrelevant shitstains that are number 1000 on the list of urgent problems. They also do a pretty good job of dismanteling themself.

seize the means of production

liquidate the bourgeois

eradicate all nation states

Well, do post a list of problems ordered by objective urgency.

Remove China so that India can become the superpower it was always meant to be.

Just the Eastern seaboard. Rest us dindu

States are tools, not an end in themselves. A dismantled Cuba would just be replaced by a new, worse state. Dismantling NK would mean a South Korean takeover. (Which would be a good thing, NK hereditary pseudo-monarchy is a disaster and Juche is moronic)

United States
Israhell

I wouldn't have broken the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact of peace.

Dismantling Palestine would be pretty swell. When was the last time the Hamas held elections?

if you don't feed trolls, they starve.

also OP you are literally retarded

Elections? For what purpose?
If there is a political solution to the Palestinian question it is not in the hands of the Palestinians. With the stranglehold ethno-nationalist reactionaries have of Israeli politics (further proving that history is just a tragicomedy), any attempt on that side to constructively co-operate with Palestinian interests leads to violent opposition. Worst of all, it works. Assassination of Rabin killed attempts at peace, attempts that were completely buried after the ascension of Netanyahu. Political assasination works.

Nazis getting buttmad about losing a war they started will never not be funny

Saudi Arabia for starters

America must be destroyed.