It's Valentines Day. Post cute couples from video games!

It's Valentines Day. Post cute couples from video games!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gicql
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish there were more games with Blade's art.

those aren't couples, they're girls looking for attention

Well that didn't take long.

never ever

isn't that a sin?

Ugly manlets with a ton of cash get the girls and I'm going to die alone.

I wish there were more Summon Night: Swordcraft Story games. The mainline Summon Night franchise is ass and I've never seen any other JRPGs with combat as fun as Swordcraft Story.

You could try some of the 2D combat Tales games such as Eternia, or Destiny DC (when the English patch comes out; assuming you don't know Japanese yourself), though admittedly those are still different in combat, given the party aspect and combo/artes focus (as opposed to one character and special abilities being limited per battle, if I'm remembering SCS1 right).

Also, it seems like they finally got EarthDarkness back to working on the fan-translation's coding, so there's still hope for SCS3, even though it's been a long journey.

Jackie and Jenny from The Darkness. I used wish they would make a third game to end the cliffhanger but in CY+4 I desperately hope they don't do it or worse do a reboot.

I'm ready to die. The money is in a safe behind a power outlet.

nice hiding spot user. I'll have to remember that one

I approve.

I want to marry and have lots of sex with Chun-li.

for the purpose of procreation, right?

of course!

nice

delete your thread and life and start again OP

Ban this rebel

tfw no vp: hrist

Go ahead and kick me in the quad why don't you.

I wish more games had a character like Sugar.

She's too old for that

she's also not real

These two were all right.

Lezard is a waifufag so great, his accomplishments spit in the faces of everyone else without him even being present.
Would beg to be taught the fine art of waifu creation.

It's actually surprising how little time he gets in the game, yet we get to see a lot of his character.
VP3 never ever, but maybe one day if all of the stars miraculously align.

Kill yourself, (((OP)))

The guy was just a normal human, but driven by a nearly unstoppable desire to D his waifu. Truly an inspiration.

can we have one game where Link finally gets laid at the end? I swear, Zelda is cross dimensional multi generation cock tease

stop posting one at a time you nigger

hey fag, you can post up to 5 images at once

no, he is clearly too new posting here. He just needs to fuck off

it is better like this but ok

which one did you choose, Holla Forums?

in order for someone to reach sainthood they must first ahieve martyrdom,that is to suffer for your faith and God.You can't just buy your way into it because at some point you discovered that your church falls a few religious holidays too short

and the thread is now complete

Like this?

gross

Man, that takes me back.
All those threads on 4/v/ about DA Circumcision were fantastic.

Is this a LOL or a tfw no gf thread?
Either way it's super fucking gay.

More please.

Everyone in this thread is a lonely single virign, except me. Seriously fuck this board. I would have gotten laid twice the other night but thanks Mark you fat farting autistic fuck, you cockblocked me. Should have went with the "he's my retarded cousin and I look after him" angle.

Of course Mark cockblocks people. He's GOING. TO. DIE. ALONE.
Are you surprised he would go and make other people miserable with him?

Christ-chan may as well be a hooker

Oy vey izt mir. I have a bulge in my pantaloons that won't go away. Will you quench my thirst with your holy pussy water?

This comic has its who's who all fucked up. And Holla Forums wouldn't be effeminate, just unattractive.

I wonder if the /fit/ /ck/ /k/ Holla Forums clique would be friends with me if they were real.

You are the man to tame your own beast, you set the sails to whichever directions you so wish to. Me? I'm making it a mix of both.

I am Holla Forums-tan personified

Well, at least I got their digits. The best part is that he showed up at the place that were we meeting, of course he wasn't invited but someone had to post it in the group chat, and I said to him:
A:"What are you doing here?"
M:"I'm meeting my friends"
A:"What friends? You have friends?"
M:"Yeah they are waiting inside."
A:"Why the fuck are you here, no one invited you?"and he kept trying to get past me into the place, he didn't even recognize me; said it was the mustache. And EVERY GODDAMN time he sees me he always asks me about anime just because I speak Japanese and I told him I DONT WATCH ANIME. I only play hentai rape VNs so I can translate them for money.

Happy vaLOLtines day, Holla Forums!

If he was invading your privacy, why didn't you just punch him? Seriously.
Mark seems like a super annoying cunt that is only friends with people because of status.

Of Sorey and Mikleo? Why not, here's a few. If you want more, just search for them on gelbooru/sankaku complex. There's also doujins on sadpanda.

How Romantic is today, guys?💖

I'm not going to hit a mentally disabled man. That's just as bad as punching baby or an animal. I think most of us that hang out with him are nice guys and have know him for awhile so it's more out of loyalty than anything, even though he drives most of us up the fucking wall like no tomorrow.

This is the closest thing I have.

You're in charge of your own happiness, you can be loyal and you can be miserable. If I were you, I would have already found my own source of bliss. Do what makes you happy.

Thank you.

I want 2014 Holla Forums back.

I'm not miserable, I'm doing great. I only see the guy a few times a year. It's usually someone else's mistake that he comes out and sometimes he can control himself (but he can NEVER control his gas) and it's always a night when I'm trying to dick some broads.

What happened? Apathy?

hey its me cuckchan, get out of here you freak
im taking over

So more way more trap/gay posting instead of cruel memes?
Check archive.is and tell me you want that Holla Forums back, fucking tell me.

Then tell him to fuck off regardless. Imagine how many broads you would have dicked if it wasn't because of him, the memories and connections you would have made. They're all nonexistent now, and you keep letting it happen.

Niggers.

No, go away, I'm doing just fine without you.

Find out where Jim lives and kill him. It's not happening otherwise.

I always tell him to fuck off. I don't even really like the guy, but I'm friends with people that have known him for a long time and they are too much of a bunch of pussies to tell him off. Have you every actually tried to talk to a belligerently autistic man in person before? It's like talking to a brick wall that uncontrollably passes rancid gas and shouts about naked anime lolis.

Killing Jim won't bring back all those posters that left during the hack and over time.

So it's like posting on Holla Forums?

Remember this silly meme? People either liked it or hated it, but let's be honest, the idea of that user going full Rance on Tumblr-tan and fixing her up with dick into becoming a loving housewife is kind of cute

Kill Jim, hire halfchan mods, make Holla Forums unbearable instead of slightly irritable. Cuckchan galore.
archive.is/Gicql

I really like this image, is there more?

Oh my god I fucking choked that I laughed so hard. 100% true post. Not even gonna sage for this one.

Trips confirm that's what Mark is like.

No it's dumb and gay just like you.

(checked)
And he's going to PAX East this year. God help any user stupid enough to go and deal with his shit.

>>>/out/

Yes, because I'm an asshole that pushes everyone the fuck away who even moderately gets under my skin. I'm not going to have someone piss me off just because his little cuck friends are too afraid to say the same. Seriously, you're not getting laid because you don't deserve it.

Yes but mostly with 4chan user, there are some of our edits but they're the minority unfortunately.

Where do you think we are?

There's an archive right there. Don't talk shit about me being the newfag here, take off your rose tinted glasses and face the fucking music you hypocrite.

(checked)
I just wish threads weren't derailed 80% of the time.
The only threads I see on the front page that aren't derailed and aren't generals are either some stupid shit that some game journalist wrote or some thread talking about some new popular shit we all hate.
I want Superbus back

It will never cease to amuse me that generals are being the most resistant to cancer so far.

Everyone has a bone to pick with someone, that's never changed and don't you forget it.

Pray to the Lord God Almighty that he gets his own room. Actually, maybe I would go if he pays for my own room.

I've fucked more girls in Japan alone than however many years that you have lived. Grow a fucking pair of balls you over-sensitive soygoy. Then again, judging by the pictures that you posted, you're an enormous faggot that spends most of his life jacking it to furries, so it wouldn't be surprising that someone with minimal interpersonal contact with people to be a triggered queen.

It's better to make our own material anyway.

You might as well be putting him in the oven.

How long was your cuckchan ban?
A month?

Go >>>/back/

He'll probably spend all him money on loli figs before he even gets the tickets.

Look at this poor poor lonely guy trying his best to fit in. There there user, you are one of us

Generals are the only threads that are being moderated at all.

>>>/ancapistan/

Go back to Facebook you dumbshit

You sure do post like a trashheap

Nice ID hop

Trust me I know. The amount of faggots pretending to be big strong aryan men here is absolutely laughable.

Sometimes I feel that's what I'm doing whenever I drawfag. It seems a bit shameful.

Toplel please be true

Typical disciple of Mark.

When's the last time someone saw your penis that wasn't your mom?

This internet tough guy act would be funnier if you just stuck to mocking Mark

It is. I knew him since HWNDU. Who would have known that a Jew would have also put out Auschwitz levels of gas.

Happy Valentines day!

You really got me man. You're such a chad I'm so jealous.

So what you're saying is Mark showed up and started farting all over the place?

If this is the ginger bearded guy, You never told me to fuck off once. The only thing you were able to do is give me a weird look when I was singing in a fucking karaoke bar. You don't have the balls to punch me let alone spit on me, in fact the next time we meet I want you to try and attack me. Also in regards to the cockblock, I needed to sit down since my back went out. Basically I asked if they were leaving so I could sit down, they said yes and so I sat down.

getting BTFO by mark
now thats something new

You know what? Where are you right now?

Why would a jew like you be near gingers if they have no souls for you to corrupt or steal?

inb4 it turns out that Mark consumed the Zyklon B canisters which is why there is a empty pile of it there in the first place

give me an address, I'm gonna come over and kick your ass.

MARK you nigger who the fuck cares about your dumbshittery, when will you do something about what is talking about?

its impossible to make a thread about a game without it being shitbombed to page 14

I miss the 2014 Holla Forums Holla Forums too

oh shit

i still get mad that they translated just a few of those games

Mark, I…

Holy fuck am I back in high school?

no dude fuck everything else mark just threatened to go kick someone’s ass
it’s happening

There better be an archive of this. This thread might end up becoming legendary.

They're not, also report the people who DO derail threads

In Mark's case, wouldn't it be more along the lines of fartposting?

EVERYONE GET IN HERE THE KIKE IS ANGRY

I'm fucking serious, if this ginger faggot wants to start a fight then I'll fucking give him one.

i believe in you mark

Red user was never involved in that shit.

Easy Mark. Put the Power Glove down.

I actually do think Mark could take someone in a fight
Tard strength is a thing after all

Nothing personal

Oh god this is amazing. Someone record mark and this ginger retard having a slapfight please.

Are we still posting vidya couples? Here's mine.

Kick his goy ass.
DO IT FAGGOT

they fucking are you nigger, look at the kingdom come thread, you and your volshitters just feed non-generals to the wolves and let them rot

Remember that when making a fist to fight, your thumb should not be inside of it. If you do that, you won't be able to hold a fork to eat victory/consolatory cake with.

Hank please.

Looks like he managed to get on your nerves.

Also he's not an user, he's this "holier than thou" ginger prick who thinks he's better than everyone because he lived in Japan for a year. I'm not gonna do something stupid like killing him or whatever, but I am gonna clock him.

more please, save this thread before it’s too late

The worst part about this is that he's a kike, so he won't be going to jail for this (if he survives the encounter, that is).

Why?

This
Theres's a bunch of cuckchan tryhard trying to fit in while derailing threads.
Fucking report them when they start their shit niggers.

Someone plz open the fucking livesteamed MMA match Mark vs Ginger sponsored by Infinite™

Seeing that Mark gave the ginger a 24 hour ban, I was told to give Mark this address for his fight: 53 Christopher St. NY, NY 10014

I like that it is one of those threads I actually chose to go inside rather than just keeping to where I usually stay because my gayme interests are pretty narrow, this is fucking turning out awesome. It's funny how the better-than-thou super chad ginger who fucks tons of bitches doesn't respond anymore now that Mark responded. Was he banned or is he being a pussy?

Mark, you better record this and win

Better fight inside the apartment, don't want the ginger to be exposed to the sunlight for more than 5 minutes, else he'll get cancer.

I was wondering why he'd mysteriously disappeared.

Do it Mark, hit him where it hurts! On his credit score!

MEMES DO BLEND INTO REALITY, SHEEEEIT

You niggers better film it for prosperity.

4U
this thread is already golden, may mark deliver the jew jitsu on that ginger

Are you saying Mark told him to give the address… While simultaneously banning the guy? That's so jewish. I hope they record this if anything happens.

Is that really more self-contradictory than "my back is out" and "fight me irl faggot"?

I'm disappointed

HOT NEWS
user ACCUSES MARK FOR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH SPONTANEOUS GAS RELEASE
MARK RAGES, BANS user AND THEN CHALLENGES HIM TO A FIST FIGHT
MARK CONFIRMED FOR HAVING GAS PROBLEMS

He's not banned you tards, check the board log. Either way that's a gay bar, I'm gonna find him on my own. sorry to make this shit public

I think getting BTFO by fucking Mark disqualifies you from life
Getting fucked by Mr. Cakejew McTwelvegameovers himself

Did Mark get banned?

Yes, Mark banned him. And I was told to give him a special address for the fight.

Do not apologize, this is gold

Jesus Christ, just make a new thread.

Fun fact jews can't handle any form of bean.

There's never enough popcorns