Can we appreciate the fact we didn't get a new Olympic Games?

The 2018 Winter Games are happening right now, and we didn't get a new game at all. We're finally free of the curse.

Though they're probably gonna make a new one for the 2020 Tokyo Games.

BING BING YAHOO

Do the olympics change every 4 years? Why would they make the same game twice?

the new one will have a fast walking category.

SOY POWERED MUSHROOM

There's an Olympics every two years user. This year it's the Winter Games, then in two years it'll be the Summer Games.

No, the Olympics are every four years. Winter and Summer games alternate every two.

Fuck you, curling was THE shit back then.

While I'm happy that they've stopped supporting this franchise, what worries me is what the projects the staff members are working on instead.

Although the Mario and Sonic at the Sochi thing had a really nice sounding announcer.

This reminds me of doge.

They're getting the rights for the anime characters so they could be in the Mario and Sonic 2020 games

>(((Olympics)))
Nah, it's always been a show of globalism.
Sage for /sp/ and Holla Forums shit

Nice. Can't wait.
Still can't get over that shit.

Are you ready for Goku VS Sonic in Swimming

It would be pretty funny if they added Olympic E-Sports to the next game just so you could pick your team of Mario and Sonic character hand have them all sit down at computers and play a shitty MOBA.

Yeah I'm sure the Greeks were globalist Jews.

Fuck off Quentin.

Current (((Olympics))) are just facade for globalist jews' scams, you deformed kike.

Gee, that's just around the time that Jews really started to get themselves involved in global politics. Really makes you think.

Someone else can post the image about how Team USA isn't diverse enough.

I dunno guys, the latest M&S Olympics game was pretty good.

Yeah, I'm always ready for officially licensed autism.

Holy shit. They could instead go to a 16-bit version of their own world and partake in old school platforming or something

Nip kids have the worst tastes

I enjoy the olympics-games, they are fun to do solo and achieve better scores but they are most importantly fun to play with friends. I didn't enjoy latest ones, the best one was Athens 2004, they didn't do convulted stuff, instead kept it simple with button-mashing and timing.

Also New International Track&Field on the DS was good. Haven't seen anything close to it lately though, it's like they stopped doing those classic games.

yokai watch is already pretty much completely dead. all the retard kids forgot about it when the new pokemon came out.

>>>/cuckchan/

Modern Olympics are the ultimate globalist event.
Yes

YIPPIE
1-UP

I don't think this is true, nip kids absolutely loved YKW and still do, if the constant stream of movies is of any indication. Give it a couple more years and they'll all forget.

I'm more happy that shit like Mario Galaxy and Sonic Lost World won't be made again after both did bad while Odyssey and Forces did good.

Thread is still garbage.

>>>/cuckchan/ seems more up your alley newfriends :)

Already told you to take this consolewar faggotry to >>>/cuckchan/

Autism at its finest.

It's not even console wars you autist.

Fence shitters like you still need to be gassed. Also rule 7.
>>>/gasyourself/

I bet that you honestly believe that you are fitting in.

Kill yourself.

Mark is that you?

You're really the only one trying here. I simply pointed out that making fun of a franchise isn't console wars.

Nigger you best post that source

Cry more.
>>>/sudo/
There is only one way to find out.

Argument invalid

Oh hey there goes your opinion lad.

Nevermind.
That other user was a fag.

Uh-huh. Fuck off, Holla Forums, nobody wants your propaganda no matter how you try to hide it.

Doesn't matter how far right you think you are, you will always be a leftist.

Thanks fag.

Can you not see the ID? Are you a nigger instead? You better not be.

You tell me, after all, that must be the only way you can think that you can be a degenerate dog fucker, and not get lynched for it.

>be Sonic fan
I don't really play those games but it would have been cool nonetheless, nothing ever happens for either Sonic or vidya in general here.

I thought that yokai watch was extremely forced and that even japs hate it.

Autists on the chans are pretty vocal about things they don't like everything, but if a series really doesn't have any fans, it gets cancelled after one season (or earlier) and forgotten about immediately. I'm not a fan of pony stuff, for example, but I have to acknowledge that there are in fact a lot of people who like MLP, otherwise Hasbro wouldn't have spent the time and money producing so much stuff around it for so many years.

Is there something behind how forced yokai watch seems to have been, though? Some hidden reason?

Ever heard of little girls, user

It's a masterpiece compared to MarioXRabbids

MORE ASSCANCEROUS CROSSOVERS WITH UBISOFT

Not even showing fanservice with their lolies helped much.

Mark my words, with the new movie from Illumination coming out, we're going to see a literal MarioXMinions licensed game sometime in the future.

i just want yokai watch 3 already, i don't know why they bothered releasing 2 again over a year after the first two versions came out when there's not much changed

I'm guessing Nintendo. NoA in particular has been really fucking desperate to get a "pokemon killer" for god knows what reason. Nobody knows what the fuck a yokai even is, much less any of the other hardcore Jap shit that's in the game.

they just need the 90s nintendo advertising back. Pokemon isn't even half as big today as it was back then.

explain fanservice.

(((Olyimpics))) are also in a all time low with the sports audience. Hence the desperate move to put as many shit in the official games as they can, such as (((e-sports))) and shitty activities that a small parcel of young idiots like (skating and others).
The olympic games, after the hueland edition, opened the eyes for the majority of people for what they are: propaganda for globalism. They had a rapefugee delegation in the 2016 hueland one.
It is only natural that the shitty video games with olympic staples are also declining.
You have the declining franchises teaming up to play in a declining event, made by already decadent companies, sponsored by globalists.
No kid want it, and no father want to buy it to play with his family.

Nips are currently hating on the Worse Korea Gooks and Libtards for cheering on Bad Korea's "cheerleaders" and politicizing it out of spite against Trump and making Fatty Kim look good, and there's geopoliticis and historical hatred against one another, so lucky us.

For a second I thought I misread it as "liberal"

Give what their fans demand.
I was about to show the little girl farting and showing her ass, but this video popped up and caught me off guard.

>>>/resetera/

You used to mean something moreā€¦

This is how mentally defective the shills actually are.

To be fair, early sportsball games were trying to invent the formula instead of just changing the rosters and charge full price for the same game with slightly more bloated code.

Gee, I wonder why the japs aren't making an Olympics game this year.

Can someone tell me whats wrong with the mario/sonic olympic games? I like them

They were. The Olympics was their excuse to get together and fuck children in peace.

What about Teen Titans Go tho

While I haven't played them I don't see much of a reason they would be seen as bad or disliked, their essentially just Mario Party mini games right?

Not that I know, besides being a dumb idea. Eggman being playable is the opposite of a problem.

Repetition, really. You play one Mario and Sonic Olympics, you've played them all. Plus a tad of resentment because of all the things a Mario and Sonic crossover could entail, being just a bunch of minigames is disappointing.

Actually, i wonder if the abysmal sales of the last game have anything to do with there not being a 2018 version. The 3ds version didn't do too hot itself, but Wii u version sold horrifically, Nintendo didn't even bother to stock stores that bothered selling that shit with more than like, 2 or 3 copies.

i liked the dream olympics minigames
although the last one i played was the 2009 one

i'd forgotten how hideous the london 2012 logo was

they must've gotten a paki to design it.

Everything is rigged. It is not a competition. It is propaganda for the highest bidder.
You deformed kike (or is it an impotent soyboy?) don't even know what a shill is.

The Winter editions of those games were the best tho, specially the one on DS, truly a gem.

Kids actually like it.
And a show can't have bad ratings if its all you show.