Why don't liberals realize that their continued demonization of Russia will eventually end in conflict...

Why don't liberals realize that their continued demonization of Russia will eventually end in conflict? They're treating Russia like an enemy as if we are still in the Cold War. Let's say they manage to impeach Trump – what then? They would have antagonized Russia to war-like levels and will have to deal with that diplomatic fallout.

This is the tactic that the Democrats are going with. Even though the Russia hysteria is unwarranted even if you assume they did hack the DNC, they're willing to risk potential nuclear conflict in order to sperg out about their loss instead of analyzing about why they lost and changing tactics.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/1/14786100/jeff-sessions-russia-trump
google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/01/25/the-super-rich-are-preparing-for-the-end-of-the-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so sick of the Democrats. These corporate scum simply have lost all sense of awareness.

We need a new vibrant third party that is progressive before it's too late. The Democrats with the way they are going will lose in 2018 and 2020. It's inevitable at this point.

Bernie Sanders needs to step up and take leadership right now. He is really throwing away his movement down the drain by siding with the corporate Democrats. Tom Perez is only teh start.

Humanism and Liberalism are replacements for Christianity and Monarchy. They're cults, so naturally they behave in absolutist, hyper aggressive and schizophrenic manners. This is a non-question

/thread

Russia is basically a troll state. It trolls people on the Internet with propaganda news networks, and it trolls people in real life with military actions, daring the other party to react and set of nuclear retaliation.

The only reason the US continues to obsess over it is that the State Department is full of ex-Cold Warriors.

The Democrats nonsense over Russia started way before the election. And it's happened many times before with both parties. Obama inflamed tensions through a lot of shit with Ukraine and Syria.

Now that Russia may be flinging poo back at the Dems, they are just banking on "Russia bad" sentiment to make it seem like Russia is aggressor.

Russia is objectively worse than the U.S. But the Democrats are being ridiculously reckless

Pretty much. The Russian economy is basically dead, Russians are all living in poverty. They are completely stagnant and regressing by the day. All it has is nuclear weapons for all we know that could all be non-fuctioning because they can't afford to maintain them or update them. It's not a paper tiger per say but it close to one. The idea that Putin has visions of empire in my opinion is what he wants you to believe so he can create fear. All this hysteria surrounding Putin is manufactured. The West needs a new enemy. This is how it has always been. What better enemy than Russia right now? If you're part of the financial elite and the Deep State, it's the perfect scapegoat.

Whether Le Pen wins or not. I can honestly see a war occurring with Russia sometime in the future. All this rhetoric can't just fall into a vacuum it will lead to something.

Remember the Iraq war? You could have predicated just by looking at the rhetoric surrounding Iraq before the eventual invasion. Same thing with Russia. We never learn.

DELET THIS

predicted it*

But we all know this right guys? Capitalism cannot work without crisis. We always need shocks – including war to stimulate the economy. This whole system is a sham. I hope it dies in our lifetime and the people who put us through this misery can suffer.

Well, it's not a paper tiger, Russia has a significant military force and many nuclear weapons. But economically, it's irrelevant. It will never be a true great power, only a great military power/troll state. The best they could hope for is expanding their sphere of influence into historical Orthodox Christendom or whatever once the West gets tired of defending it. Who cares about East Euro countries anyway? They are basket cases.

Man, you know what's hilarious? The media is almost unanimous in their hate of Russia, and every other article will go down to blaming this morning's spilled cheerios on Russia. They don't remember that it was the same shit in the early 2000's to cause the war in Iraq which turned out to be bullshit.

What's also funny is Trump is speaking some sense of truth. The media has always had its own agenda, the agenda of the bourgeoisie. They are the enemy of the people as a tool of the ruling class. Yet somehow just because Trump said it people want to rally behind a media that continually degrades itself in its journalistic quality and would continue to pull the fleece over people's eyes to start a war any day of the week.

Fuckin A.

Only the lamestream media is an enemy of the people. Breitbart, Infowars, and the like are the publications of the nationalist vanguard against the degenerate globalist irrelevant shiters who are stealing your jerbs.

What I think will happen is that Trump will capitulate to the neocons within his own Party which are many (ffs Mike Pence the VP is a literal neocon) and will therefore increase hostility toward Russia - this appeases the liberal media, the Deep State, the political establishment makes him less of a target so he can go on with his domestic agenda. I see no other way. Trump will need to have a firm hard stance on Russia otherwise this will conflict will continue to poison his administration.

His Attorney General is now the target of this Russia hysteria, lol.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/1/14786100/jeff-sessions-russia-trump

If he has to step down it is over for his administration. This will create a huge constitutional crisis and even more chaos.

you forgot your shitposting flag, and your meds

well if i'm being generous i guess it shows a little principle.
if you're going to be world policeman then you can't just bully weak cunts and back down from the tough guys.
that said the us's credibility died in iraq and russia knows it and plays on it relentlessly.
don't fall into the trap that russia are angels either. they have been pretty naughty.

I forgot my

War with Russia is on the horizon in the near future it's almost inevitable at this point.

They aren't going to do it, both countries would be unable to tolerate a loss and would resort to nuclear holocaust.

It's the new Cold War

You know very little.

After the Deep State gets rid of Trump, it's war.

it never ended

So what's the plan for after the nukes are fired? The long-term consequences of nuclear war are no secret.

For the deep state? Hide in the huge bunker network under the US I imagine.

US wants to maintain its hegemony and is looking to subvert new Russo-Sino trade agreements and other trade methods that circumvent their influence.

They can't maintain their economic system with the US losing economic primacy with China

Unless they plan to live for a generation in a bunker and reset civilization, this seems rather short sighted. It will not be possible to grow food.

idk why people can't do two things at once.

yes, the media's Russia hysteria is extremely dangerous and misleading. And yes, Trump's attempts to delegitimize all non-state approved media is dangerous as well. nuanced takes are required when shit is this fucked.

They have to come out of the bunker eventually. Who is going to grow food?

Sounds like problems the super wealthy would be trying to address now before it's too late. If only we had some indication they were looking into it…

google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/01/25/the-super-rich-are-preparing-for-the-end-of-the-world.html

Look, anyone can survive in a fucking bunker for a long time as long as you store enough food in it. A well-known consequence of a full-scale US-Russian exchange would be the effective impossibility of agriculture. Everyone would starve to death by the time they come out of the bunker, unless they plan to never come out of the bunker somehow.

I'm just saying. Big bunkers + lots of non perishable foods + very limited population and you can get by if you give no fucks about the future

stopped reading there

I don't trust Putin, but its certainly chilling to see the media ramping up this anti-russia sentiment, as if they're our mortal enemies. They're just a nation that doesn't care about what the US gov't wants. The media is acting like they're the Reds on the march.

R E V O L U T I O N
DEFEAT THE IMPERIALISTS AND THE CAPITALISTS

The are second largest producer of oil. And they aren't trading it in US dollars.

They have to be taken down.

These aren't the nineties anymore. They modernized and professionalized like crazy after 2008. Russia's conventional forces can easily take anyone that isn't the US, many of them at the same time even.

the US and Russia have been in proxy war since WW2, this caused millions of deaths and the huge shithole that is the middle east.

its a bi-polar world, dal with it.

both live in fear of eachother.