So it's the 73rd Anniversary of the Bombing Dresden today

Bomber games general anyone?

Of course.

insensitive shit

Nigger

Arma 3 added cluster bombs and incendiaries as part of the war crimes awareness expansion, you can flatten entire towns with one payload, it's pretty fun.

This really has to stop.
I'm aware you mean it in a different sense but please don't perpetuate this because retards will make actual fucking generals thinking it's fine.

don't get sad, get mad, nigger.

Well if you guys were fucking competent like SOME OTHER WEBSITE than you'd have a /vg/, but you don't, so don't cry.

Could be worse, that faggot Churchill could've dropped anthrax all over Germany.

Also, kill yourself, anglocuck OP.

SAGE

Isn't it past your curfew, refugee?

Churchill was a fat drunk sack if shit who felt Germany was getting too powerful and would threaten Britains then-global influence

Now Hollywood revisionist Jews are painting him into a whimsical friendly British fellow

>>>/redchanit/

Go be a normalfag somewhere else

Don't be a Sour Kraut.

Europe would done a better place if Germany invented the nuke first.

You know I am getting a little fucking sick of this shit. If what happened to Dresden was to happen to any other nation on the planet you faggots would not have a problem with it. You really should fuck off back to your containment board and stop being a bunch of whiny overly sensitive little bitches.

Anyway back to vidya. B-17 Flying Fortress, quite literally.

I had the guy who wrote the screenplay to the Slaughterhouse Film as a professor for a class once. Vonnegut and Gore Vidal were all he talked about. I guess he was their groupie decades ago and had done nothing since. He was one of the most loudly stupid people I've ever met, defined a whole archetype of stupid in my mind.

On topic, I liked the bomber levels in Rogue Squadron.

Oh and more on-topic Battlefield 1942's BoB map was gud.

Blame a newfag invasion. Feels like Holla Forums is slowly getting taken over by tumblr.

Forgotten Hope had the Bombing of the Reich.

Not even the reason. He was owned by kikes and did whatever kikes told him to do. Britain lost her entire fucking empire. Every square inch of it. ENTIRELY due to being bankrupted by a war they started which didn’t need to happen.

The /k/ thread on this is worse.

bomber crew was a lot of fun for what it was. my only real problem with it was the fact that fucking everything happens at low altitude, and it's not until like one mission near the end of the game that you can actually fly at high, bomb the fuck out of shit, then bust ass back home while fighting off krauts, doing power dives to put out engine fires, and actually having enough time to react to catastrophes in the cockpit before crashing

Strictly speaking the UK still owns a bunch of weird pacific islands and then places like Gib so it wasn't every square inch. That's just being pedantic of course.

I know history has been rewritten in recent years but come the fuck on now.

Reminder the jews bombed hotels full of innocent people to force the creation of Israel.
Also Churchill was the one who pushed for a plan to fight the USSR after Germany even using German troops to build up numbers.

You got this that poorly done ripoff from cuck/pol/ didn't you?

Yep, he certainly did

So? They make more OC than us. Better ones, too.

It's a webm with sound so that seems unlikely.

How new are you?

He was a kike.

They have one board where webms can have sound.
It's a VP8 webm too, fairly likely that this came from cuckchan.

I can assure you it came from /k/ It appeared long before cuckchan had sound webms.
This Dresden thread has been really good at exposing newfags.

BOMBER HARRIS
DO IT AGAIN

Cuckchanners are so used to generals they forgot where they were.

This I did not know.

If Operation Unthinkable had actually been carried out (meaning: Churchill wasn't owned by jews for his entire life), that would have redeemed him in my eyes. But he wouldn't have become PM without jewish backing, and thus wouldn't ever have executed Unthinkable.