What is your favorite Multiplayer game that you come back to play a few rounds and frag charlies on?

What is your favorite Multiplayer game that you come back to play a few rounds and frag charlies on?

Other urls found in this thread:

akk.li/pics/anne.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Splatoon

UT2k4

Team Fortress Classic

akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

THREAD KUROKO

Thanks for letting me shitpost Mark, those /a/utists are fucking fun killers wish someone else had a frequented anime board.

afraid you might get… bullied?

come on bro

Siege, Tekken, TF2 occasionally.

Stop shitposting with anime girls
this is a videogame thread

/animu/
Fewer posters, higher pph than /a/.

There's no actual thread to be found there.

then make it you cuck

pvp is fun. you get to stomp normalfags.

It's been too long.

3D > 2DPD

Pokémon

Insurgency
The game's community is what really makes it worth playing.

Sonic and all stars racing transformed.

user there's just nothing there

a completely flat, empty table. what do you even do with it?

Oil her up for some naizuri. Plus if you impregnate her, she'll grow some more curve to caress.

Probably because /a/ moderation is shit that only discorages people from posting.

That's why I love Holla Forums, it is basically all the boards put into one with the best moderation.

Battlefield nineteen fo–

multiplayer is for people who cant get invested in stories and chase shiny things like dumb animals

what if I just want to player vs player?

What are some good local multiplayer games which aren't too demanding for a laptop? I've been playing some Risk of Rain and Nidhogg 2 but the first is a big time investment and you can't really pass the controller (unless you're shit) and Nidhogg is fun but can get a bit stale if you don't switch it out since it's so simple.

I bet you suck cocks for a living too.

Holla Forums is not your shitpost toilet for you to take a dump when you need to shitpost.

This counts right?

Pretty plebby but i used to play a lot of halo reach. Had a few good friends i'd play with, either custom games or big team battle but it was always a blast. One particular friend and i were a crazy good duo in a warthog, he'd drive i'd shoot. Got bad enough the enemy team would scatter if they heard us coming. And they would since we'd be blaring Los Dos Laredos Acordeones through our headsets while laughing and singing along to the tune like a pair of loud, obnoxious, maniacs. Good times.