Fun Speculation Thread

Let's say that the GTVA materialized in the ME universe and came to the aid of the Systems Alliance at the beginning of Mass Effect 3. Do you think they would stand a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/forums/vs-debates.4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you 12 OP?

But could they beat Madara uchiha?

12 year olds dont know what freespace is. Stop derailing threads

You are evidence to the contrary.

Can you please stop?

No

Op, aren't you aware how shit your thread is?

No. I'm asking you guys to engage in a fun discussion of the capabilities of canon space forces from video games. You act like this is some wild gesture. It's not, see:

forums.spacebattles.com/forums/vs-debates.4/

People on Holla Forums don't like to have fun. Everyone here is either too jaded and old to like fun or too young to know what the fuck Mass Effect, much less Freespace, are.

I admire your funpost OP but Holla Forums will have none of it. You should quickly integrate and talk about waifus and moeshit games like Neptunia or they will chimp out on you.

This is amazing. You're so new and naive it's almost cute. Tell me OP how old are you for real?

What if sonic and doom guy joined the ME universe, how cool would that be? hahha

?

he sure outted himself quickly in this thread.

Anonymous boards run on OC; you are what you contribute in original content. There is no reputation, no post count no special titles or shit like that. Your only worth is what you bring to the table, right now and right here.

You offer nothing, yet ask for something in return, reeking of the kind of braindead retards who actually go to places where they can, when they want to shout, at people about their favorite fanwank franchise. Like

Christ. You could have at least used bait.

I don't see the issue. You guys never make OC anyways. I've been here since 2013. Why are you so opposed to having a discussion about this? It's on topic.

what if Yoshi ended up in the ME universe do you think Shepard would smell his eggs haha

What fucking good does speculation do for anyone, you stupid fucking faggot? Go hype yourself up into a wood chipper.

I didn't know we weren't allowed to talk about the intricacies of different video game universes, you know, like we do all the time. Only this time there's a fun twist to it. Take the stick out of your ass man, jesus christ. YOu could have just engaged in the discussion.

I'm honestly starting to think you guys are just upset because you have no idea what freespace even is.

I am also here to sage the thread and prevent discussion.

Freespace ships can only engage within a few kilometers. ME ships engage within hundreds, thousands, or millions of kms away. Freespace gets wiped and the Alliance gets ganked anyway in reality because Shepard is only one man and the 'Crucible' is only a stopgap

BILLY THIS FAG

The crucible is not a stopgap. It is a dues ex machine

They also can jump at the same rate as with ME FTL drives. Difference is here that Freespace ships only need subspace nodes, whereas ME ships need relays, physical constructs, to go anywhere outside of a system.

But you can speculate about other shitty games too

Well Freespace isn't shitty. That said, yes, if you want to discuss other games ITT you can. I just wanted to get it started.

feels bad man

He's probably gone now so I'll bump by agreeing with

Freespace ships simply do not have the capability to fight ME ships.

Freespace ships can also do instant intrasystem jumps, but I don't know how much of an advantage that would be.

Maybe if beams pierce kinetic barriers the way they pierce shields.

Name one person that added something to Holla Forums. Cause you sure don't. And neither does anyone else.

Face it, imageboards are timekillers for autists. There is nothing of real "worth" here.

Freespace ships can also jump in right behind you, making range a non-issue.

Freespace maybe, but there was a Mass Effect game released just a year ago.

That said, I share your approval of funposting.

Could Shin Getter Robo defeat the Reapers? Diffiulty no Getter Emperor.

Nothing has a chance if Bioware is involved.