DNA Tests Discover Subway's Chicken Meat Is Only About 50 Percent Chicken

DNA Tests Discover Subway's Chicken Meat Is Only About 50 Percent Chicken
complex.com/life/2017/03/subway-chicken-contains-50-percent-chicken-dna-study-finds

Capitalists are now imposing vegetarianism?!

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/who-shouldnt-eat-soy/
foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/
nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/18/big-food-twists-science/
nutritionfacts.org/topics/industry-influence/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/10/22/big-food-wants-final-say-over-health-reports/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-smoking-in-the-50s-is-like-eating-today/
nutritionfacts.org/video/industry-response-to-plants-not-pills/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_total_synthesis
westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/studies-showing-adverse-effects-of-isoflavones-1950-2010/
youtube.com/watch?v=AvpePfC9hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=QlceZOBjnHk
arstechnica.co.uk/science/2017/03/food-scientists-weigh-in-on-50-subway-chicken-test-its-100-weird/.
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-soy-is-too-much/
youtu.be/Kt6dj7rQ818?t=96
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genes are a spook.

brb, buying a foot long

truly fascinating

I actually like synthetic foods. They are pretty sci fi.

I still love Subway, I might even buy a meatball marinara tomorrow.

shame it's not 100% soy

WHAT!? I DEMAND AT LEAST 10% HORSE.

Learn how to make sandwitches yourself, and not eat pre-made branded product.

this.
why bother eating natural food? synth food tastes better.

a trained monkey could make sandwiches you moron

you're an ignorant fool if you think stopping fast food is as easy as "getting ppl to cook".

one more reason Subway sucks

Is the meatball marinara good? I've only eaten there a few times and the subs have always been terrible, teriyaki chx sub, and the salami one were bad

I actually think synthetic food is really interesting and holds a lot of potential, but I don't trust Porky to do anything with it but save on production costs at the detriment of my own health.

The water filter salesman is saying it's poison in the water turning the frogs and people gay.

However the reality is that they're poisoning you with soy that is pumping its enemies with estrogen so they wont reproduce.

Retard.

Soy being bad for you because estrogen is the biggest meme of the all, educate yourself.

nutritionfacts.org/video/who-shouldnt-eat-soy/

Do you have a single non-jaypeg diarrhea fact to back that up? Have heard of this and am genuinely curious

But you know and can tell me, right?
Well, what is it?

Aldi will hook you up.

There's an interesting question: what would the food industry be like in heaven under Communism? Public cafeterias? Little specialty food stands dotting the landscape? How much respect for seasonality? Will preservatives be seen for the hazards they pose?

Meh, it's frozen meatballs in canned marinara. It's not gross if you like their bread selection.

aw shit, there's a minimum?

Robots don't reproduce. Go back.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep eating a waste product.

nigga, i can buy a weeks worth of rice and beans for the price of a pound of turkey. It's also better for the environment, and healthier.

just kys already my man

Jesus christ, I'm losing faith in this board.

foodrenegade.com/dangers-of-soy/

Go back to /christ/ then, soy propaganda shill. The facts are contrary to your porky propaganda of feeding you unhealthy waste with a marketing lying to you the contrary.

No capitalists are performing social engineering

"About the Author

Kristen Michaelis is a passionate advocate for REAL FOOD – food that's sustainable, organic, local, and traditionally-prepared according to the wisdom of our ancestors."

kek, linking me to a Holla Forums tier nutrition article. It was a good laugh. Now run along your crushed bones and feathers sold as chicken.

industry also tells you there's nothing wrong with pigs held in places that doesn't give any room to even turn around

everyone who says industry propaganda about them being healthy is a nazi that probably wants pigs do have a good diet and see daylight.

booh! nazis! booh!

Nice cognitive bias.

You haven't presented any facts you idiot, I'm telling you to refute the video and all you're doing is shitposting

Slavish devotion to evidence is the motherfucking reason that the standard American diet is such shit. Every single fucking study that crosses the desk of some "science reporter" is some new holy writ that may or may not become the next dietary fad until people lose interest or some other study stumbles along finding differently. Popular science is just laundered PR. Science doesn't get done if it doesn't serve porky. Spectacle serves porky.
Yet people who just eat fresh, local, wholesome food and not too much of it don't seem to have such deficiencies, in the main.
You are fetishizing commodities and putting faith in institutions that are demonstrably corrupt. That means you are a liberal, and that is actually a solid, objective reason for YOU to kill yourself. Just keep eating in America and it'll happen eventually.

"Capitalism is an engine of progress"

This is why we have things like peer-review so generic processed/meat/pharmaceutical company #2023 doesn't get away with publishing some bullshit study showing soda is good because it has water; or selling you some supplement that do more harm than good. Anyways, you're off-topic and you're still not refuting the evidence for soy.

Read:
nutritionfacts.org/2016/08/18/big-food-twists-science/
nutritionfacts.org/topics/industry-influence/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/10/22/big-food-wants-final-say-over-health-reports/

or watch:
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-smoking-in-the-50s-is-like-eating-today/
nutritionfacts.org/video/industry-response-to-plants-not-pills/

I try not to eat there too often, but when I do, I stick with tuna flatbreads. Never really had their chicken, not because I'm opposed to it, but I just don't feel like it. 50% soy in their chicken honestly isn't a big deal to me, though. It's not like the yoga mat plastics they used to put in their bread, right?

i can play that game too, shitposter
you're a faggot and wrong. i guess i won now unless you make me repeat it the way you do it with shitty greentext walls

ENROLL NOW GUISE

Both those theories are equally stupid friendo.
And i should know im a gay vegan frog

Not everyone can be vegan. May e you don't have acess to fresh produce, maybe you don't have time to drastically change your diet, maybe you have special nutritional requirements. If you can't be vegan thats fine but you don't have to go full conspiracy theorist "vegans want to turn us into dickgirls".

You don't even need to fresh produce to be a vegan. it simply takes rice, beans, lentils, peas, garbanzo beans, nuts for fat, and vegetables for greens. Did i mention it's also healthy and cheap?

I'll probably go vegan if I ever stop living with my parents. I'm scurred of reduced cholesterol though.

You don't need fresh produce to eat plant-based; whole grains, beans/legumes, tubers, nuts and seeds. You'll be missing out on the health benefits from leafy/dark green vegetables but I find it hard to believe someone in a first world country won't have access to them.

There aren't special nutritional requirements, humans aren't obligated carnivores.

This is you're only valid one, but it really boils down to an excuse. People should eat whole food plant-based because it's in their best interest. You should go out of your way to avoid the potential physical and financial suffering.

You sound like a drunk ethical vegan, get out of here.

No, it's not.
Clickbait as fuck

lmao potato chips will fix that low cholesterol problem easily

This couldn't possibly be more wrongheaded if we got a team of the world's brightest minds to work day and night for two weeks on making it so.
Magical thinking about diet is the reason why many people eat poorly.
Let me stop you right there. You're conflating science itself, consensus, and the weight of evidence, with science "journalism," a rank bastardization of the former. You know better than that.

I actually don't mind this aside from some people being allergic to soy.

1st of all: almost all fast food meats are partially soy. 2nd of all: this study is bogus– look at the actual scope of it.

Meat is a barrier to capitalism. The existence of an animal between consumers and the Earth's capacity for production is a problem to be resolved.

That said, I am a vegan, because we will grow all meat in vats. You say "mun vit-uh-mens" and I say, we take salts and make that shit into B12 because my food can erode the ground out from under your food.

Kek
Do it faget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_total_synthesis

westonaprice.org/health-topics/soy-alert/studies-showing-adverse-effects-of-isoflavones-1950-2010/

never eat soy, it's not a food. Every culture that has had 'soy' in their diet actually had occasional use of fermented soy byproducts such as miso.

The real issue with soy is that it can PASS as food, and is incredibly cheap and easy to grow because it's not a real food and doesn't need a lot of soil nutrients.

Never eat soy, stop relying on capitalists to make your lunch for you worthless shits.

60% of the B12 we manufacture is fed to cows and pigs.
youtube.com/watch?v=AvpePfC9hh8

lol youtube.com/watch?v=QlceZOBjnHk

I was expecting rat. Now I'm disappointed.

The one's I've had were good tbh. I also really like the "pizza" sub.

motherfuckers you don't have to convince me I AM VEGAN.

motherfucker that's why I said "special' as in "only a few people", as in people with deficiencies and allergies you fuckhole.

but I mean how cool would that be

wait so soy makes your reproductive system fail?

no, stop, you fool, more people must eat it!

I can't believe anyone unironically buys this crap.

craving the thought of tomorrow's blt

One day we will all be soy based life forms, user.

And before you coastal liberals tell me I'm wrong, you can't tea here that doesn't have fucking added sugar.

i know most people don't get the spook meme but holy fuck i've never seen such a heavy not-getting

Mite be off just a little, lads: arstechnica.co.uk/science/2017/03/food-scientists-weigh-in-on-50-subway-chicken-test-its-100-weird/.

This may be a bit of a surprise but in a lot of parts of the third world fresh produce is more expensive than meat.
I know, it's surprising but third world countries actually get cheaper more affordable access to fresh produce, do some research about beef subsidies.

How did I mistype that

You need to know the difference between whole foods and processed foods. Soybeans are good for you, were has isoflavones/soy protein are not. Anyways if you knew anything about nutrition you should be more worried about the chicken content rather than the soy content given the #1 killer is heart disease.

I'm not trying to convince you. You're acting as if people can't eat better because x excuse or y undocumented case.

Think you replied to the wrong person, but yeah I know, there's places all over the world from South America to Australia were tons of fruit are wasted. South America is case of over saturation and Australia, people would rather go to a super market than pick fruit of the tree. Fucking capitalism.

Also, beer. It's more potent than soy isolates:
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/

At least 3-5 servings of soy is considered safe:
nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-soy-is-too-much/

youtu.be/Kt6dj7rQ818?t=96

Cappie cucks get out

are you saying food engineering has not only ever done good for humanity?

I have to hand it to vegans, tofu is cheap.

I now use it sometimes in stead of cheap meat.

Cheap meat is literal cancer tbh, I'm nearly a vegetarian myself because of how much it sucks.

genes more like gewnes

If the market was really free, it would be just some kind of mashed corn with chicken flavour, and no one would notice since labelling ingredients wouldn't be compulsory.

fdffff