I'm trans, colored, and I want to go to college for engineering or security tech. Is China a bad place to move...

I'm trans, colored, and I want to go to college for engineering or security tech. Is China a bad place to move? Or at least, worse than Trump's america?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-referendum-racial-racism-abuse-hate-crime-reported-latest-leave-immigration-a7104191.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hate-on-the-rise-after-trumps-election
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did xir mean by this?

China is a disgusting shithole where humanity is in low supply and people treat each other soley for what they can get out of each other. Do not go there to live, every single person regrets it.

Whitey detected

Go to germany.

Who the flying fuck is calling himself that? Or do you mean you bath in paint everyday?

Isn't germany having a resurgence in antisemitism, just like America and the UK?

I'm not british stop adding useless Us to my post.

Yes, I slather my asshole in Home Depot brand green paint, of the crushed seashell color.

Not really?

Learn to speak the language correctly you mong.

depends how "colored" we're talking.
Asians are pretty xenophobic in general, bonus point if you're black.
i'd say any shade darker then themselves would be bad

kill yourself degenerate nigger

mmmmhh…

so you're a jewish black trap?

Rip. I said colored because frankly I'd rather not listen to "altright" lurkers send me racist bullshit.like this

Germany as their qualifications are actually worth getting and if you meet the entry criteria they will teach you German and pay for your schooling.

That sounds pretty good, and Germany is well known for their engineering.
I'm more than willing to learn German too.

post pic of yourself

If you can't learn to laugh off easy attacks like that, the internet is not a good place to ask for advice

AKA like normal intelligent human ebings

No, chaser degenerate.

I didn't act like it was the end of the world now, did I? I just don't want spam cluttering the thread.

The whole of South China is incapable of friendships not based on status relationships, it is not a place any sane person wants to be.

Dude, that gay, black, liberal crossdresser just called you degenerate. Have you ever been this low?

Gay was never said. Black was never said, Liberal was never said.

Are you a troll or something? Conservatives in the Anglo world love Jews cause their the best capitalists. In America Zionists are heavily represented on the conservative side of the isle and Trump is backed by Jewish oligarchs like Sheldon Adelson and is reputed to be a member of the Jewish Lansky mafia.

I'm not even Holla Forums but facts are facts, the Anglo world and it's Protestant-based liberal world outlook is not anti-Jewish and did not become biased against But jews because of one election cycle.

how did so many of you cunts take it

If you're blind enough to say that hate crimes haven't been growing, here, I googled it for you.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-referendum-racial-racism-abuse-hate-crime-reported-latest-leave-immigration-a7104191.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/hate-on-the-rise-after-trumps-election

Also i literally just posted the first links i saw.
Bias be damned, if you wanted proper sources then google it yourself.

Trans can be considered gay one way or another.
Who the fuck else would call herself "colored"

white people looking for brownie points by invoking their half Sioux great grandma

I said China because my friend lived there and said it was nice.
Sexuality =/= gender
A Puerto Rican person, who at first didn't think it fucking mattered. Why is everyone so hung on me saying colored.

because youre white

No thanks, Xir

meh, im too lazy to keep watching this thread. Thanks for helping,

You serious?

American English is English.

British English is a quaint throwback

>I happen to tick multiple diversity boxes and live in a country where con artists universities are tripping over themselves to have the most diverse student body. Also my interests are the the ones that are trying hardest to increase diversity right now
This is too stupid to not be a troll.

looks like someone gets a gold medal in the victim olympics

don't go to China, go to Latin America

It will definitely be better. Plz go.

Liberal idpol crowd uses this term a lot. And idpol liberalism is something quite despised here.
Using such vocabulary makes likely you adhere to this mindset.
Kinda like spouting Holla Forums memes makes likely one's are a Holla Forumsyp.