Perfect pics of Holla Forumstards and Trump supporter

Perfect pics of Holla Forumstards and Trump supporter

triggered much OP? :^)

Well done steak is fucking disgusting and unmanly to eat. Smothering food in condiments is classic Burgerstani behavior. I expect nothing less from the idiot who thought gold coated interior work makes shitty modern architecture/design less soulless and grotesque.

This one REALLY triggered the 8/v/ gamergate thread.

Also heres a good post from resident nazi poster.

>"hey wow guys why are you misinterpreting what I say I demand an apology for this slander"

but that's literally the alt-right

Go back to reddit. We support Trump here

(you)

You should try to actually understand your political opponents rather than writing them off as idiots and attacking straw-men

I'm 14 and this is deep

Not an argument

At least OP's comic doesn't need to write STEAK on the steak and KETCHUP on the ketchup unlike a certain artist the right love that does exactly what you're complaining about.

Because that's what you did with Tumblr, right?
Holla Forums aren't worthy of being anyone's opponent.

No, that's what I'm doing here

meant for>>1430948

Embarrasing.

ok but making fun of Trumps taste in food or decor is the lowest of low hanging fruit and gets you made fun of for printing or reading because it's completely irrelevant to literally everything of importance about him

It's intentionally using ketchup steak as an example because it's trivial. Because trump supporters tend to be wildly immature about every tiny thing.

As opposed to the wildly immature opposition he has that needs seek out information on his diet

It's pathetically childish to make fun of his food and design but I shouldn't expect any less from political children still focused on the USAs great false dichotomy

That's becausr this comic is nothing.

Are you…ok?

To be honest, no, the liberals are the ones that should be shamed over this bullshit, they are so pathetic that they made this shit viral 'as a joke', but no, not really, it's another excuse to mock Trump as a rube and luxuriate in being on the side with all the sophisticated people and celebrities on their side. How about some real criticism of his policy or the DNC shenanigans instead of this bullshit.

… no?

Yeah as much as I enjoy Trump being a shit human being with shit tastes this is basically the same stuff the liberals were doing in the run up to the election. Trying to frame Trump as unpalatable only makes liberals dislike him, and they weren't gonna vote for him anyway so it's all wasted effort.

Figured out the 'lel leftycucks cant maek oroginal meems like Holla Forums' approach wasn't cutting any ice, eh?

haha great joke

That's not what this thread is for, but go ahead and explain to everybody how the strawmen we've posted don't represent you. I'm sure you'll have great responses since you always have such great arguments.

It doesn't have to be deep and philosophical to respond to a low-energy, demonstrably-untrue shitpost. What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed by (you)s.

zozzle

Oh look, the newfag thinks we like Shrillery. Heh.

Git outta hir yoo CUCK.

Leftycringe never ceases to amuse me.

And how many times have you used an image of Carl the Cuck as a reply to someone you don't like instead of using words?

None of those greedy, aspirational balls of overgroomed filth have anything to offer the left. Why are they even being treated as people?

We don't but ok

You don't need to go actively seek out information about his diet to find it. Just scroll past someone else mentioning it on twitter and hey suddenly you know about it. Honestly his diet is actually fairly relevant because he eats SUPER unhealthily which is a large factor in whether he's likely to die in office.

Fuck no, not all of us. I, for one, prefer to refer to that fucker as Drumpf or Orange Hitler.

funny mostly because the person who wrote this comic is literally just the liberal reflection of their maga hat guy

Why would you ever use orange hitler when you can use cheeto benito

bargain bin Berlusconi

That's fuckin' GREAT, user. You truly are a creative memelord of kekworthy caliber.

Why would you use any of those when you could just say Trump and sound less like a spergy dipshit?

t. riggered

You wanna know what REAL accelarationism is? The proletariat uniting all at once, violently dismantling the capitalist establishment in a glorious revolution. Your idea of Drumpf-accelarationism is a literal snail's pace in comparison.

get on my level you plebs

implying it isn't hilarious to laugh at the contrast between the big man he pretends to be and the spergy child he eats like. seriously, tomato sauce on fucking steak. I don't even care that he likes it well done.

Seriously though, well done steak and ketchup?

Wut?

Medium Rare with Smokey BBQ Sauce.

An undercooked steak in disguise. Enjoy your food poisoning and tapeworms. Well done is the only way to go; and no you are not "cooking all the flavor out of it"because it's adequately cooked, all the flavor is going out because you fuckers insist on grilling it instead of cooking it in a frying pan like it's meant to be. Grillfags need to be gassed.

This is fucking gold

who made this comic?

Some people's countries have a government that actually regulate where the quality of food so those aren't even an issue. :^)

god you're stupid

Unhand that flag, cretin, lest you strangle yourself with it.

fuck drumpf

I bet Barron eats steak with ketchup, well done, without salt or pepper. But when he does it, it's cute.

Steak tartare is fucking GOAT mang
t. burger

Watch out commies

Kuckstar here, commies un-sub to me okay.

Of course keemstar supports trump