Remember the threads?

Remember the threads?

A billion copies sold.
Trillion players across the galaxy.
E-Sports prices worth the entire GDP of the US and China.

Yet I see no threads. Did the game die? Did China ruin everything again?

What fucking threads? All of them were satirical or insulting the game a majority of people here shit on the game. This game is the embodiment of china it was shit from day 1.

When did we have PUBG threeads? I don't even see or hear about it very much since Fortnite came onto the scene and PUBG went not-in-early-access mode. Fortnite, a game made by folks who at least know how to make an okay game, swept the rug out from PUBG -really bad at timing for them since they were ignoring all the bugs and Chinese Gook Hackers. PUBG is a big, fat mess.

RIP Playerunknowns Multiplayer Almost-Rougelike Bugged Chinese Adventure Computer Battle Royale Simulation

The only PubGuh threads we've ever had were the ones asking why normalfags like it so much.

No, you fucking retard. People are just tired of asking, "So why is this game popular?" and getting 400 replies of "CHINA REEEE"

Remeber the digits?

A double dubs checked.
A trips checked.
Quads worth 6 gorillion shekels.

Yet I see no dubs. Did the digits die? Did OP suck a dick?

I've only seen this game mentioned in passing in regards to when other companies are announcing/leaking clones.

The concept is pretty fun but the developers are fucking god awful, every time they fix something they break three other things, and you lose another 10fps on average. China is 90% of the playerbase and 99% of them are cheaters. It's fucking awful.

We never did, maybe to laugh at it but A lot of people here see it for the shitty game it is

All of your points are of little interest to a large amount of users of this board. Even if some are satirical.

Lurk moar faggot.

i swear you fucks do this on purpose

It's dying but no, it's not dead. And people will flock back to it once they release the winter level and new weapons.

Fortnite actually surpassed PUBG in players recently btw

This is now a Doc thread.

They're busy actually PLAYING video games instead of just talking about them. Also it's popular so we don't want it here.

Now, when you say 'dying'…

From what I heard they've been losing players, and twitch streamers are moving over to fortnite slowly. I could be wrong of course.

He didn't respect his wife, what makes you think he'd respect the Chinese that built the game that made him famous.

People told this shit was to go away

waaaah,muh racism

Seems like it, but with this many players, it might take many years to die off.

Those are some sickening numbers. I'll never understand how this happened. I know muh streamer bait but christ.

The answer is in your image. Chinks love the game. Never trust China.

Because it is fresh playable game. Something with new gameplay.

Neither will I.

W
E
W

How old was the original Arma mod?

I know this is not first battle royal game. But it is first game that is finished, properly packaged and ready to use. Mods for the mods are not games and are for spergs not for normalfas.

Reports for shill.

That's not true, the reason why it's so successful is because it's the closest thing to the GTA MMO we've always wanted. Basically if Rockstar weren't a bunch of jews we could've seen around 300 players in a giant sandbox, however they just decided to milk casuals for large amounts of money. The worst part is that it bloody worked, and that we'll never get a good GTA game ever again because of it.

You should stop before you make yourself worse.

Any game is finished if you get enough sheckles. DayZ is "finished" Minecraft is "finished." etc. This is the benefit of releasing games as "alphas" or "pre-alphas!" You can just arbitrarily decide when you have been paid enough that the game is "finished" and all the goyims eat it up. Disregard the stated development goals and feature list. The devs say it's done so it must be done. Please buy the sequel, available soon for $60 on your early access distributor of choice. Don't forget to buy all the microtransactions. :^)

Dunno what are you implying both games are/were very popular. It was hilarious to see how DayZ was liek x5 larger than Arma and how spergs rolled around in hopeless anger. Also DayZ showed that there was demand for more "realistic" type of FPS with large map and "real guns" (even though spergs tried to push idea that normalfags can't handle such gameplay). But previously that genre was occupied buy things liek Arma full of spergs. They had engine but no gameplay. Player walks into match and there are dozens of self appointed sergeant larpers who order player around and set hundred rules that can make player kicked. "Can't do this can't do that can't pick this can't go here" Wtf is this shit? Game should has rules inbuilt into the engine, rules same for everyone, janitors enforcing match rules are flawed design (because average janitors is human trash and nobody likes to be ordered around by power tripping human trash). Inside these rules you can do whatever the fuck you want game doesn't need your consent to work. There would be start of the match, clear end. Game will move forward no matter which and how players presses buttons and there would be winner who is the best by objective measure.

Back to the DayZ. It had inherent flaw of pacing set by match rules. Permadeath with hours of farming, no clear goal of match? This is not fun. PUBG compresses DayZ gameplay into 20 minute session, length of farming that average gamer is ready to accept for permadeath game. And sets clear end and a winner. Small and simple change, it is just about match rules but makes huge change in the playability and fun (really maeks you think about core concepts of game design, what really defines good game).

They'll come back for a day but won't stay until they region lock China. Which they won't do because China itself is 55% of their playerbase

Just play the xbox version to avoid chinks. :^)

I find the game fun, but it has a lot of issues, awful practices and #1 China to make it appealing to the average Holla Forumsirgin. The Tera gooks can't code and PlayerUnknown himself is a deluded retard. Also

The four time. In addition to two Blockbuster Video Game Championships, he also won Streamer of the Year and Trending Gamer.

Rather, it has too many issues to make it appealing. I can't into grammar.

The one on the right is super tall though. Look at how he is way taller than everyone elseI also heard he is some sort of hapa or something. The one on the left is 6'5.

How small is the manlet on the left? he looks under 4'.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

I bet you imagine him pounding your manlet ass every night.

Interesting.

i stopped hearing about the game right after they opened that new desert map.
Also recall people talking about a "flooded" map but dont know really

Good point

lmao check em

You said it, not me.

This kills the rottenredditor.

Kek, saving this one just to prove this faggot wrong. His assblasting must not be forgotten.

Holla Forums is an English language image board for people who know a damn thing about video games. Fuck off and die.
What he implied (actually, what he outright stated) was that both games are unfinished, which is true. Minecraft has always been a buggy piece of shit even when not playing online, and DayZ is a cobbled together mess based on an outdated version of Arma.
Not being buggy garbage defines a good game, faggot. Once PUBG, DayZ, and Minecraft fix things no company would have gotten away with shipping 15 years ago, talk to me about the quality of their core game design. Until then, I will belittle them as the lowest-common-denominator garbage they are.

Having wasted autistically large amounts of time in Minecraft, I have to disagree with it being buggy. I modded the shit out of it back when I was active and rarely ever (once every 50ish hours) had a crash.

If you buy an Holla Forums pass you can post up to five files at once.

Crashes aren't the only measure of bugs. The continual stuttering, delay on picking up/dropping items, and poor hit detection are all black marks.

Certainly, but the only bug I experienced commonly was the item pickup delay, and that was only on multiplayer servers. Any time I actually experienced this it was due to under-powered servers ie: my friend's dual core 4gb ram shitbox. Once he got an upgraded system, or when playing on professionally hosted servers the delay was non-existent.

Your mistaking design with execution. Design is decision how many minutes round should last or how many % of HP bullet should do damage, how fast character should move etc. Execution is making decisions to work in the game. Thing is developers (and gamers) often doesn't recognize importance of design and try to polish hopeless turd of decisions made randomly thinking if their engine works flawlessly and they have more polygons than competition this would be a "good game."

This just reinforces the point that players tolerate bugs (failures of execution) if they like gameplay. It shows what is primary thing for success.

I'm most offended by the dude thinking he could shill his shit video to get views most of all. Especially because you know he posted it quivering with excitement for all the comments to come about his sick play doing whatever a 3k is in Overwatch(that he felt the need to explain was rare and cool in other posts). He was expecting Reddit butt pats for slightly (better?) than average play because he surrounds himself with the mediocre to seem special. It's like living proof of why echo chambers are trash on both the small and large scale.

Daily reminder.

The Han Chinese are no humans. Manchurians maybe, but Han definitely no. Be glad they flocked to this streamershit rather than other popular franchises though.

It's not even that they like trash, it's just that whatever little western exposure they get they latch onto, as opposed to their not-govt-mandated-programming and ripoff vidya. This is just how the Soviet Russians were inexplicably super fans of Dallas, they saw something completely different to their sterile world and got enamored by it. My guess is that chinks love the ability to explore a world with much more freedom than usual and meeting a billion other players in a huge Skinner's box.

What's wrong with that term? I mean, it sounds dumb, but is there another reason?

It's rogue, not rouge.

What's the song in this webm? I've googled the lyrics before, but they're so generic that you get every rap song ever made

Didn't even notice that.

I've never even seen more than 5 seconds of gameplay. Unless it can capture the magic that was the first few weeks of the release of DayZ as a mod, I'm not interested.

Darkscape was probably a better at open PvP

It's not much like DayZ aside from the looting and shooting. There's less downtime and the action is more condensed, so it's way more arcadey. I like it because the time you spent walking in DayZ was grueling.

I read a bunch of reviews at Steam where people complained of being kicked for killing streamers. So the e-celeb bullshit caste system is in place there obviously. This was a couple months ago so I don't know if they changed their policies or if they're still kicking people for honking while roadkilling streamers, which if it happens to any normals person is incredibly funny and merits a "well played" response rather than screeching, spastic bullshit behavior and acting like a giant baby.

Those issues aside, it looks a bit bland and samey. Probably gets old very quickly, but it's the perfect game for streamers so I guess that kind of bullshit is what keeps it so popular.

What fucking threads?
Is OP retarded?
Has he mixed up his memory of this place with cuckchan?
When were there ever serious threads about this shoddy early access normalfag shovelware?
In fact I've been seeing a lot of casual-tier threads in the catalog over the last day or so. Is this a raid or an influx of newfags?

Why would R do that?

I've seen people getting more and more audacious with their crossposting lately, or maybe it's a red car phenomenon.
Even on small boards you'll find people casually mention how they browse these or those halfchan boards.

Wew, these pic's sum up why Reddit is shit indeed, I will not forget.

So a few days ago they launched a new anti-cheat update, and surprise surprise the game is still full of cheaters. The chinks need to go, and they need to go now.

Influx of refugees who won't lurk

We used to have LoL and Dota threads when the first exodus happened. You faggots that came over later were the ones who decided certain video games weren't allowed and started shitting up any thread you didn't like.

If there's one things anons don't do, it's forget. What a colossal fag.

1000 years of history.

They were never officially dating and 9s could never satisfy her.

Most of which was either cancelled by Mongols, Jewish Brits and Communists and what little was left was an admixture of the colonizers' influence. It is telling that the only real Chinese military victory against some enemy that was not ethnically Chinese was against the Japanese, and that only because both the Korean Mafia and the Americans managed to do the bulk of the work. Also, another reminder, the Chinese invented fucking gunpowder but never used it to its full potential like the West and the Middle East did and that despite being technologically superior to their colonizers due to deals with western merchants they still couldn't figure out a winning strategy. It's like how the Liberian nogs own all those shiny toys but just assume that their higher tech means they can steamroll their opponents.

Japs sucked at war big time, they lost thousands of men on meaningless skirmishes because muh honor. In fact, asians just suck at warfare period.

dubs

Correct, the fucking soviets in the middle of their officer purges had better human wave doctorine than the Chinese during ww2, how the fuck do you fail at human wave doctorine as China.

I doubt there's many left here from back then.

get out weebtrash

check'em.

/thread

There's no way these newfags can be that cancerous, they have to be paid shills paid to disrupt one of the actual last bastions of the classic internet. Newfags need to lurkmoar.

We aren't exactly the audience for this retarded game, user.

Japs were experts at guerrilla warfare and at setting up traps in every single corner of a small island, but they suffered from terrible doctrine and the obsolete notion that they needed to send their own veterans to go and kill themselves on suicide missions.
haha and before you go full muh commie journalists and muh hippies, the US was getting ass blasted because even piss poor peasant farmers from indochina realized they would waste valuable resources in trying to save a man down rather than actually hunt them down one by one, while carpet bombing the entire place would have made them look worse than Hitler 2.0, so basically a bunch of commie farmers were able to beat a vastly stronger and more technologically advanced country in both ideology and warfare, just before collectively starving themselves to death because of how great Communism is
Don't bring down an entire continent just cause the Chinese and the Religion of Peace exist.

By having like 5 different factions all fighting with and against other major and minor factions I guess. Remember, Mao even got attacked by goddamn Soviet-equipped cliques. That's the entire reason why both countries developed strikingly different ideas for what Communism means, except the whole starving to death thing.

To expand on this, the Chinese were basically splintered into regional factions at the time. You see that whole landmass of China? That was divided into basically around 7-8 regional warlords that were the true power, and they frequently shifted allegiance between Mao, Chiang Kai Shek and Japs. At best, ROC was fighting with one hand tied behind its back, with the dubious help of the commies.

Why would someone pay you to shill on a dead imageboard?

That's not to say that modern Chinese are any good. Inside their country there's plenty of ethnic groups, nationalist groups (Taiwan is still sending money to them), crime lords and whatever you've got that are more of a hindrance than an actual threat, but they still exist and are just waiting for the next major power to give them extensive funding. That's one of the reasons why China has a closed network type of infrastructure. Also, they're literally breathing more shit in their air than any other nation on Earth combined, so in ten-twenty years they're either going to be entirely reliant on Best Korea + mercenary groups, robotics or flat out bullying/buying their enemies into submission by threatening to stop exporting electronics to them or nuking them.

Nice digits mein fuhrer

Reminder China is a paper tiger ready to fall at any moment with a GDP per capita among the lowest on the planet with a GDP per PPP that's only aa high as it is because China is able to fix the value of their currency because they don't export it on the same scale as USD

Chinese power has always been propaganda and an illusion

China GDP per capita is around $8K is higher than $6-7K US had in the 1900-1929. And we all know that 1900-1929 US were over 9000 better than modern US.

china players just pushed the edge over for ruin part.
the game still runs and plays like ass not to mention thousands of cheaters.
and people wonder why fortnite is growing faster and bigger then pubg in just a few months

Where are these numbers from? Is that even accounting for inflation?

There's an evident attempt at rewriting history to condition newfags onto what is the definition of an acceptable videogame. They resort to (1) and done OPs asking a question bearing an unproven premise (for example, see ). Responding with anything but sage, report and dubs is implicit acknowledgement that the premise put forth is truthful, and you niggers fall for it every day.
Check my numerals.