What are some of the most offensive games ever made...

What are some of the most offensive games ever made? Not necessarily games that caused the most outrage but a game that would be seen as the most offensive by the most amount of people.
I'm actually surprised more people weren't triggered by Bayonetta.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faggot did you even play bayonetta?

I did. Did you?

NieR:Automata is the most offensive game to retards. A true leitmus test for plebeianity.

cs:go

"""counter"""-terrorist units massacring innocent refugees in the venice canals

Fuck off, shitskin lover.

Imagine actually thinking this.

The Manhunt series is a possible contender. Wish they'd make a third.

It "mocks" christcucks, and that's kosher in current year +3. If she had been killing Muslim versions of angels you wouldn't hear an end to the kvetching.

The only ones who'd be mad at Bayonetta are feminists and turbo-Christians, and the latter didn't even start much of a fuss.

manhunt isn't offensive

That's because videogames are no longer the "new thing" or don't know about it. It this were the 90s I bet it would though.

What do muslim angels look like?

All I know is that Azrael, the angle of death, is covered in eyes, so I imagine they look just as fucked up as their biblical counterparts.

dogs

I've been thinking of a tactical shooter based on the Turner Diaries. The difference is that the game still has permadeath and the ability to change the story depending on the outcome of a battle.

Actually, Platinum staff would be gunned down and bombed.

Bayo is only offensive in the same way Shin Megami Tensai is offensive. You obviously haven’t been playing Japanese games long if you haven’t murdered the Christian God at least twenty times.

Bayo is offensive because it dares portray a woman with less than 100 kg.

Getting the obvious out of the way.

She works for madama butterfly dumbass

they quickly realized that Kamiya didn't give a fuck and went on to targets they could whine at effectively

they're the same angels as in judeo-christianity, actually. Islam has the abrahamic elements in their original pre-christian form for the most part.

Azrael is one of the original 7 higher gods in Judaism (the old testament never once says that YHVH is the only god, only that you shall have no others before him), specifically the god of death.
He is an infinitely tall tower that is infinitely far around, and has an eye for every being that has ever lived and will ever live. When a creature is born, an eye opens, and when a creature dies an eye closes. He waits for the day when his final eye closes and he can finally rest.
borderline lovecraftian, IMO

They're straight up lovecraftian monstrosities. The Bible even says that looking at them will burn your eyes.

Didn't we had this thread a few days ago?

While Rodin has a similar back story having once been an angelic figure, that's were the similarities end. If Rodin was like Satan he would want clearly be in favor of inferno which he isn't, he is fine with angels or demons being killed as long as he benefits from it. "The devil" as a figure doesn't fit in Bayonetta because Queen Sheba is clearly the most powerful. Bayonetta doesn't depict Inferno or Paradiso as in the right they're both just selfish entities that want to destroy the other.

Sparda is far more similar to Satan then Rodin is, Only Sparda is the Antithesis of Satan, betraying Hell's God Mundus, for the good of humanity.

Bayonetta doesn't work for anyone. She contracted her soul to Madama butterfly in exchange for access to her powers. Madama butterfly has never been shown to given a single fuck about what Bayonetta does and has never told her to do anything. Bayonetta just sacrifices angels to keep Inferno off her back.

Really interested in getting the torrent for this but whenever I start looking my interest dies to the point where I just rub one off to the countless H-games I already have.

That sounds like working to me. I mean most people work for others just to get food and shit and your superiors otherwise do not care what the fuck you do.

Well Bayonetta doesn't really do to good of a job at explaining how the whole soul going to inferno thing works.
Jeanne's death showed that when a soul is taken by Inferno it won't necessarily go to the one who was contracted, since her soul was taken by Alraune and not Madama Styx, and Madama butterfly didn't care at all that she was helping to bring Jeanne's soul back from Inferno.

Actually if you see one of the cut scenes they fist bump showing that the butterfly at least respects her if not likes her. Not like the other one that ate whatsherface.

I think in inferno it's basically everyone out for themselves. So alraune simply got to jeanne first, and when you beat up alraune madama butterfly doesn't care because A. She's already made the contract and thus can't disobey anyway and B. Get's some competition taken out or gets her souls or something. And this is kinda supported by the way paradiso is represented as orderly, so inferno must be the opposite.

Well maybe Bayo 3 will explain some things since the only Contracted Demons we even know about are Bayo's Jeanne's and Rosa's, and we basically know nothing about them.
Sparda is alluded too being Eva's but that was just a reference.

I wanna know who balder's contract is with, if he even has one, seeing as he summons them differently.

Bayonetta 2 was when light and dark was imbalanced hence some things going crazy. So I considered that as another situation going out of the ordinary.

It's the human world that is explicitly said as the World of Chaos. While the others are supposedly ordered World of Light, and Dark.

I've actually been wondering what happens to the souls of Lumen sages when they die. Are they in the same kind of eternal torment as the witches, or the traditional eternal paradise as an afterlife? If the latter, why ever be a witch instead of a sage (gender restrictions aside)?

This "game" should offend even the most hardened men here. It's fucking dogshit to play.

Crayon-coloured, fat, bearded men, going by the illustrations in middle-eastern books.

Pol.wad, moonman.wad and grezzo

None of those are offensive, perhaps offensively bad, but not offensive.

For you, to the average normalfag they’re very offensive.

He is definitely supposed to be their universes version and is implied to be.

saya no uta

Bayonetta was more raunchy than anything. I don't think anyone gave a shit that you played as a witch.

Spoiler that filth user.

The main reason this game got bad reviews is only for its' "offensive" content. The gameplay itself is decent, if unoriginal. SJW gamejournos just couldn't stand having a traditionally manly protagonist nor could they stand seeing women choosing to be sluts (which they do all the time in real life!)

I don't like Postal 2.

I never played it when it came out so maybe that's why I don't like it? I played it a year ago and it was just an extremely slow moving shooter that seemed to be trying too hard to be edgy.

This game, like, literally gave me PTSD

Who cares about what the reviewers think though. The fans also hate it, and rightfully so because it's typical modern shooter rubbish with only a few fun parts to set it above them. A clear downgrade over Duke Nukem 3D in terms of the action and especially the level design.

How are you the judge of what is offensive to sensitive people? Fucking retard.

I think the worst thing about Sticker Star for me was that I'd like to see the attack management system in a different game. I think it would work better in a gauntlet style game where you have to manage your attacks to take out weaker enemies and also stronger ones. The final battle was the closest thing to that, but the rest of the game doesn't condition you to that so it ends up just feeling like a pain in the ass.

It does say in Jeremiah(I think) that all the other gods are merely demons, implying that Yahweh is the only real god.

I didn't play it but didn't they make the Duke only able to carry two guns like a faggot?

I get from a shooting perspective it's not exactly great, but still need to disagree with you user. I started playing Postal 2 recently and I absolutely love it. It's one of the only games i'v played that really feels like it's was made by just a bunch of jack asses, and I find it very charming because of it. Especially how they made the paradise lost DLC 13 years later just to shit on Postal 3 and make it up to the fans. Having both the Postal 2 voice actor and Postal 3 voice actor was genius.
The voice actor for Postal Dude in 2 didn't do it again in 3 because he thought it looked like shit. I love that.

don't know what you're talking about

Yep, although the PC version bumped it to 4 later. It also has modern shooter regenerating health. Cutely it's called "ego" like in DNMP and there are ways to permanently increase it by doing cool things like lifting weights, or spotting hot chicks, but it's much better in DNMP. In that it's a normal health bar that slowly drains over 100 but all source of ego boosting can push it up to 999. The cool thing is that if you push past certain thresholds you get bonuses like double damage, or full ammo.

Still the worst crime by far is the level design. Duke Nukem 3D levels are masterpieces of interconnecting areas and semi-realism (for the time). This game is a corridor shooter with very little exploration. Occasional cute gimmick sections though, the ones where you are shrunk are cool. The shrink ray itself is great too.

Hell! Why not give Duke to a Japanese developer? That way, the next game is less likely to turn out pozzed.

Postal 2 is a joke, you just don't like the humor. The edgy one is Postal 1, the loading screens alone are really fucked up. It's probably the only game where you play as someone who completely lost it in a real bad way.

For fuck's sake, play Postal 2 now. It is the most Jewish shit ever.

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Fucking filtered, kike

why would you recommend to play something if it's kike shit

Fuck it, I'll break it down
Yeah, it's fucking jewish and gross.

oh and really fucking childish cruelty to animals.
only kikes and niggers go for that kind of crap.
it was a game made by kikes for niggers and self hating white americans.

then why recommend playing it

The best I can say about DNF is that it somehow escaped an assraping from modern day sensibilities so Duke is still Duke even if the game surrounding him is a mess. I don't expect that to ever happen again. That said I'm not sure that the Japanese could do this series justice. They don't do FPS games, don't like violence, and they have a very different idea of how to do lewd too.

You on the other hand have a buzzword-only vocabulary.

See pics 1 and 2.

See pics 3 and 4.

You are reaching so hard holy shit. Also japan has some really ass backwards censorship laws, so some of the violence and bare nips wouldn't be allowed. And Duke looks old enough but they could potentially take his cigar.

Okay,
They DID.
Now they just make waifu shit and play it safe on the violence. The current year sucks everywhere.

Second one is a rail shooter. Not an example I'd pick for quality either. Realize too that their Resident Evil games are toned down compared to the Western releases, and also that you're posting exceptions. FPS is a predominantly Western genre, and Duke Nukem is the epitome of American.

What about Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash? It's a thrid person shooter but still…..

As for the violence in Duke, it's always been over the top. It'd be no worse than anything Suda 51 does. As a matter a fact, it'd probably be better! Aliens with blood gushing out of their necks after Duke blows their heads off.

And they'll probably keep Duke's cigar. They kept Snake's smokes.

except no it doesn't because the KKK aren't in the game.

I really dont know what to make of that final boss. It reminds me of something from Tenacious D.

Go outside and get some fresh air, jesus

What about it? That's not remotely in tone, and it isn't an FPS. Also I hear it's terrible, and I'd believe it since the mainline series is shallow mediocrity even for me. Maybe they could get away with the violence. I still think they'd get the tone of the series wrong.

Nowadays, Japan seems more American than actual America.

Except when it comes to violence.

How do you even beat it on higher difficulties?

Nigger! Did you not see ?

Well that webm was Hestonworld difficult it's just enhanced mode makes the Double barrel shotgun OP as shit. In exchange the Sniper rifle rounds explode and no longed deal head shot kills to most enemies.
Not sure how much of a leap impossible mode is, aside from how all the AI will want to kill you on sight.

Also, I forgot to mention that Duke games have been released in Japan before.

Japanese lewd is not the same as American. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it would not fit well with the Duke. Incidentally the Japs have less tolerance of violence but their major gaming platforms don't allow nudity either.

Wonder how they're localized over there. Also you're asking for a Japanese-developed Duke Nukem game. It might produce something interesting like the Batman anime movie but it would be something I'd view as a side thing, not a mainline game.

I love it when the devs know how to have a good time.

I think it could work with Duke.

It would be release in both America and Japan simultaniously. Get Suda 51 to do it. I think he could pull it off. It'd basically be an FPS version of Killer Is Dead only with American swager.

violence is grotesque, so that's a good thing.

kek

So why haven't we gotten a real Postal 3?

The game was made by 3D Realms. Gearbox just bought it and released it.

Games from the early-mid 2000s? Yeah I see em, they've changed since those days. Japan isn't really putting out badass games anymore.
Capcom is basically dead
Konami is dead
Square is pretty much dead
Pick another company that used to make decent "badass" games and they're probably not making anything right now.
Everything is dead.
I guess you still got Suda 51, but that's pretty much it.

as much as I like bayonetta, nobody bought the game. it was a sales flop the system it sold most on (PS3) had a completely broken port by a retarded B- team at Sega (on the Sony side of things that's all anybody really ever heard about it) sales on the Xbox were pretty much abysmal (not surprising considering the audience) the game was so obscure that outrage campaigns against it would have been pointless. (the only time any of the perpetually offended groups latch onto to anything is when they know it's a popular item) bayonetta is a great concept with barely passable execution. the artwork, music, animation and style are great. gameplay is fantastic ( for the most part). you can tell the game didn't have the kind of time and money poured into it that it should have. those cheap ass static cut-scenes are a damn embarrassment. ( just a step or two above "motion comic") Bayonetta should be one of the most celebrated titles of last gen. but instead it was underfunded, undersold. Sega loves kneecapping their own games so much that they were willing to let the franchise die. and well Nintendo has essentially "saved" bayonetta because of them we also ended up with a rather safe and uninspired sequel that was inferior to the first. and with the current sociopolitical climate I'm actually dreading what bayonetta 3 will end up as (especially as Nintendo wants to court mainstream success with the switch in the hopes that it will be another Wii).

I haven't been following them for a while, but I'd say that they probably couldn't handle a full 3rd game with their small team and resources, seeing how Paradise Lost and Postal Redux were made from Postal 2's Steam sales' money and pure enthusiasm. Either way, they intend to take a break from Postal and make a new game entirely.

You aren't losing on anything good. The game has guy's dick clipping through girls' bodies sideways. Instant boner killer for me.

From what I hear that shits an easy fix to. You just make sure the dick stops rendering once it's an inch or so in the hole.

?

Really?
He didn't he kill anyone.
Anyone think they could get their hands on this game?
We can see who can get the best high score.

The source is reverse image search you ninny.

Checked
Also I remember seeing some user that said he was a teacher and would try to get the game.

Feminists were offended by Bayonetta, but that was about it.

No one ever said it was actually BAD, it was just mediocre, which can actually be WORSE than being bad when it comes to games and most other media. A BAD game can actually gain some kind of following if it's so bad it's worth trying just to say you've experienced the badness of it. Duke Nukem Forever was simply mediocre in ways that would make Mad Max's Warboys sneer in disgust. It's other major issue, as pointed out was that it was objectively far inferior to the previous Duke Nukem games (even the side scrollers) by such a large margin that it made Forever's mediocrity a point of toxic resentment.

NO. Just NO. The Japanese would put the usual Japanese tropes into the game and make it awful to anyone but weebs who'd only like it because it was made in Japan.

The only way, sadly, to make a good Duke Nukem game now would be to basically mix the new DOOM game (glory kills, the intersecting soundtrack that keeps with the pace of the action, etc) and Bulletstorm (gaining points for essentially doing shit that'd inflate Duke's ego). Hell, there was a Bulletstorm release that let you play as Duke Nukem and replaced the original voice actor with Duke's VA and he basically felt right at home. It was essentially an accidental BETTER Duke Nukem Forever.

Back to this, I'm not going to consider games that were made specifically to be anti-PC as those basically were intended to reach such conclusions. Though, close enough, Hatred spurred a lot of controversy and the same company (Destructive Creations) made IS Defense (vid related) which ALSO pissed off various journos and media liberals for being Islamophobic for, well, acknowledging the Islamic State as a threat and the game's antagonists.

>>>/gaschamber/ immediately you fucking kike.
Judeo-christianity doesn't exist and is a kike subversion effort to dilute Christianity.>>14303791
Best headline from some libshit was that suicide bombers and AK-wielding shitskins coming to beaches and ports by dinghies and later armored carrriers is an obvious parallel to innocent dindu muslim refugees.
They're now making a strategy game called Ancestors, open beta is on steam

oops didn't break the line

I have two history-buff friends in Sweden who love medieval shit and have been checking out Ancestors. The E3 video looked like shit with the vikings jumping and spinning in combat a LOT (which no one ever actually did) but the newest videos seem to show a major departure from that bullshit, as well as a specific reliance on spears and shields that makes the game more in line with historical accuracy.

Oh, sorta on topic with OP, wasn't there a Kunt-taco article about how CoD:WWII wasn't pozzed enough because it didn't have tons of gay trannies and niggers on the frontlines of D-Day or something? I recall something very specific from them, or someone else, that went along the lines of "It's [current year], isn't time we revised history to be more inclusive?" or something dangerously close to that.

I might make a unity game out of it.

Her glasses completely turn me off idk why

DO NOT REMOVE HER GLASSES
DO NOT

The reason most people think tobacco is censored in Japan is because they saw that screenshot from Jojo with Jotaro’s mouth shaded to hide his cigarette. The problem here wasn’t the cigarette, the official problem was that it was technically a minor smoking it.

People forget that Jotaro is only 17. Because they don't read the fucking manga.

i'm on a new run as we speak and loving it.

I stopped playing after level 2. Just couldn't get into it. Do the mechanics pick up?

they did latch onto it though. there was a big outrage about it at one point and the feminazis were screaming bloody murder because she's sexy and seductive. the great thing about it was that they got BTFO hard because they thought she was a character made by a sexist, straight, white manpig with a penis and the whole partriarchy at his back but it turned out she was designed by a woman who tried to make a strong, desirable, confident female protagonist. of course no one bothered to check who actually designed and made her before going live with the outrage. you can't make this shit up, i swear.

i'm playing 2 at the moment, haven't played the first one in years so i'll have to get to it eventually as well. but to answer your question regarding the second game: yeah. more enemies, their patterns get more complicated, some new abilities, tougher, bigger enemies, etc. however, i mostly love the game for the gore and the femme fatale style. it just goes really well together and i love how all of the mechanics kind of tie into the gorey aspect of slicing limbs and just mutilating the enemy. and dodging's great too. when you learn to time it right, dodge at the right time and just take an arm off the guy in an instant it just feels good. idk, if that doesn't rock your socks, it might just not be for you.

It sold over 2 million copies user and will probably sale 2 million more on the Switch.

A game is only offensive if you let yourself be offended by them

I was not ready for that

Postal dude had a hard life

Really faggot?

It would only offend the weakest people living today. Most people know it's just jokes.

Hatred.

Chain-chomp partner never ever.

Is that Priscilla?

Breakdown was fucking garbage. Gal Gun is more akin to Virtua Cop or something. RE and No More Heroes don't have satisfying violence.

If we're talking "would be" then some ROM hacks would fit the bill, like Donner Party or Naked Princess Peach Fucks the Dick Nazis. At the very least they pissed off romhacking.net

V-Tec rampage, that "transgender kill!" game, and maybe Sandy Hook slaying, although the latter looked like it was more serious and thoughtful than deliberately offensive. The transgender killer game didn't even seem like a game about eliminating AIDs carriers, but more like a way to trigger Twitter

It's because they are Sarkesian glasses.

It's one thing to be offensive and another entirely to be offensively bad.

It's only one of 3 games like this, the other two being Killer7 and Eternal Darkness. But Postal 1 definitely had something even worse going on because of the tone of the game.

I never played the game, but she used to scare me when i was a kid.Like, I saw an advert once and she became the monster under my bed for a while.
As for an actual answer to this thread, looks like you just can offend people by giving a nice body to a female NPC better than making another Ethnic Cleansing game now.

What makes this one so offensive to normalfags is that the creator still doesn't regret making this game to this very day.

I heard the sequel White Law is somewhat better.

The only thing you got right was the PS3 port was shit.

Muslim Massacre has a pretty cool mechanic were for every innocent you accidentally kill a few of their bros join the terrorists to avenge their death. So a few grenade accidents and you're up against more enemies than when the level started.

Funny, I saw an ad of bloodrayne as a kid and she became the monster IN my bed for a while.

Entire countries were banning this game.

The fact that there was news coverage on the reaction of ME3 would make that it was a game that pissed people off. My biggest disappointment and success. I wanted to buy it on release but I bought binary domain instead and my parents wouldn't let me buy ME3 the next day. Glad I was spoiled about it. I'm glad that andromeda was the complete joke it was

Tokyo Mirage sesssions pissed off the SMT fanbase who didn't think the peak of every jrpg was waifuwars, idolshit, and wish fufillment in highschool sim.

MvC:I was a joke and validated everyone who has shat on capcom for years. SFV was bad with the censorship, rootkit, fucking up characters and general fucked mechanics but MvC:I took the cake. They recycled almost everything and the fact that there were no xmen or any of the cool characters in the cinematic universe was indefensible. Combofiend gave everyone the "function" slogan to run with and the rest is history

I can understand that. Even today, she still makes me uncomfortable, but for other reasons.

You have to be eighteen to post here.
The sad part is that kids who were twelve in 2012 are going to be eighteen this year

Which was written hundreds of years after Exodus.

I hope that it ends in hot ghost /ss/ action

Sorry to disappoint you but it does.

She's so ugly it's offensive to my eyes. Worse than Andromeda.

Which Andromeda? The historical Andromeda or the Michael Crichton book? Because I'm turned on by centuries-old paintings of her. If I went to a museum and saw one: I'd have to muster up every fiber of my being to keep myself from lying down on the floor and jerking it. So if you're implying that she's ugly: you might be gay.

I remember being a 5ty grader post 9/11 and going on newgrounds and ebaums for some awesome antimuslim flash animations

That's literally all there is to it.

imagine the shit storm that would kick up from that leak

something about that fish

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
Really Chaim?.

does it get lewd at any time

He's Melek Taus, who is the Shaitan but not the post-medieval western character of Satan.

Kill yourself, it was a shitty fucking Half-Life 2 clone.

Never played it but I bet those H-characters for M.U.G.E.N. are better.

Jesus is a jew you stupid shit and the religion is a continuation of Judaism

I was 17 at the time ME3 came out.** My parents were restrictive with what I bought.

When exactly?

i kno,rite?