Fighting Game General - No hope for EVO Edition

Tekken7, Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, SFVAE, Injustice2, Guily Gear Xrd-Rev2, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Sm4sh and Melee will be the main games for the event.
Side tournaments to be announced later.

Game comes out in May 31 in Japan/Asia costing ¥5,800(retail), ¥5,370(digital). June 5 for North America.
Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long announced as Free DLC characters youtube.com/watch?v=pMIGuYX2Mw4 Along with Blake and Yang, up to 20 characters are planned as DLC that will come in many packs or whole bundle.

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=iYn480INSAE They are chosen as loadouts in the character select screen.

SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy
Game announced for summer 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PS4. 2v2 tag team game featuring female SNK characters. Game will be published in the west by NIS America. Special Preorders include artbook, soundtrack, "Fatal Cutie" hat, towel, sweatband, tank top and a Lapel Pin Set.
Features simplified controls, lots of customization options for the characters and follows the storyline of SNK's webcomic Nariyuki Quest.
Nakoruru confirmed for the game. EVO Japan Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=-sNP7l71miI

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack. Demo is available on the Japanese PSN Store.
Modes announced: Arcade, Battle Mode, Destruction(survival), Explosion Code, Death Match, Boss Rush and Challenge Battle.
Kaori Kanzaki and Apharmd C character and Virtuaroid trailer: youtu.be/Qs0mPD11gEw

Jack teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=YpnjIDsGgAU
Stream schedule for February, 26th with announcements to be made at twitch.tv/arika_co_jp
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/ So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC". So far 9 were announced.

Xianghua, Kilik and Nightmare confirmed for the game along with newcomer Grøh. Different Soul Charge effects confirmed by character with Kilik and Grøh. Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=e0da05lQWtg
Game is announced for 2018. It will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur.

Game is out in all regions: youtube.com/watch?v=6sxeqCqcdV0
Sold 2 million in the first weekend before the Asian release Who got a modest 68K in Japan on par with Xenoverse 1st week games. Producer Hiroki will be attending EVO: youtube.com/watch?v=j7lzY7-fUrU

Oswald, Najd and two more characters coming in April as DLC along with version 3.0. New stage based on Masmak Fort and Najd comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Ver 2.10 patch notes: arcsystemworks.jp/portal/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/c22de3a66a1cf8d91b87ba3eaef286d1.pdf

Two new waves of DLC announced: Playable Aegislash with Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support will are out. Second wave will feature Blastoise as a playble character with Mew and Celebi as the new support Pokémon youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=87
Pokken DX 1.2 patchnotes out: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbyATWXGKr7lerkPVzGvMavPhJEaQ2rPA1UZdVmri_s/edit#gid=1913854574

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Cinematic Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=3l4mux-seHI
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season.

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
The game has has surpassed 3 million copies worldwide: archive.is/z30Mx

Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New character Dr. Coyle is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xmzAmbAJO-o
Only balance updates planned for now.

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkiMqHx1BTE
youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3cNRIPJIw8
youtube.com/watch?v=mV1FNzORTRs
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/3fsjL
youtu.be/z0-Qi6ZnMxg?t=2621
txclan.de/yasuyuki-oda-on-snk-heroines-sexualization-accessibility-and-competitive-audiences/
gematsu.com/gallery/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy/february-9-2018/
ricedigital.co.uk/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-latest-ps4-collectors-edition#reviews
twitter.com/peacockjive/status/962186433162223616?p=p
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Se3MqKF3q3MJPV7W8WcT-KGLNDfWE1FrfBcnkVzlHzw
twitter.com/st_saizensen
tokaigi.jp/2018/booth/315/
iplaywinner.com/news/2018/2/2/dragon-ball-fighterz-hitbox-viewer-by-altimor.html
github.com/AltimorTASDK/dbfzhitboxes/releases
archive.is/https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/7uw1h1/dbfz_hitbox_viewer_beta_release/
github.com/WydD/kofbox
evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/f44307c3-6046-42f6-8b68-e5976b520f1a/14cdc7db9aafd0045e392847437e6a8f
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUL1lmmHzNVFTpuN0OQhJX--MNXHegpUeJZwlFeu0yjO4vSw/viewform
ceogaming.org/ceo
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310831312
google.com/maps/place/Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center/@40.4858579,-74.4312708,19z/
twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/964155329943502849
twitter.com/AnonBabble

New Years Beatdown 3 will be The King of Fighters 98, tournament on February 24th. Platform, brackets and other stuff to be announced later

Cerebrawl kickstarter trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=wkiMqHx1BTE
Fantasy Strike new character Lum: youtube.com/watch?v=4c9n40tCxAo
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow Radegonda vs Hyde EVO Japan build: youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory new character Carlie: youtube.com/watch?v=e3cNRIPJIw8
Them's Fightin Herds. Steam Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=mV1FNzORTRs Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2016 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Fightcade 2 full Romset mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement group: disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

Resources:
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/3fsjL

KOF'97 GM will be released in April. No word about who's making the port But it'll probably be CodeMystics like the other ones or if it'll be based on the HD version released for mobile platforms a few years back.

SNK teased about SNK Heroines being at NISA's stream that will happen on Friday 9 06:30PM (PST)

When can we expect dlc announcement for fighterz?

OhDatsApplesMate, we know you're namefag since 4chan. But sometimes you have have to let go.
>respect the rules of the place you are or fuck off
Namefagging used to be one of them, for reasons like shilling & e-fame, but we broke those ethics down the Hotwheels rabbit hole the Watkins have obtained.
Mankind is a fickle thing.

Sweet, hacking time

I am the new board owner of >>>/fighters/

There is a single meta-thread and I intend to maintain a stickied "fighters resource" for general information which is currently just stuff copied from OP minus news, i will write up basic stuff in the coming days. The intention for that thread is beginner knowledge and terminology so new players don't have to ask.

I think it'd be much better to talk about games in their specific threads rather than be all cluttered in a single thread, so just letting you guys know it's available and taken care of.

But is Smash a fighting game?

Only if Health mode is enabled :^)

You can try better next time pal.

That's gay

I can help with meta and resources about KOF at least. I know there's the GGfag and the Makoto lover who probably are more well versed in their games.

game specific knowledge should be confined to their threads imo, i was just going to put up terminology, notation and links to resources, not too much work to be done, just gotta write stuff up.

Do you want me to shill it around a bit? I'm on for example a FighterZ disagreement, and some other places.

No KoF, BBCF, or UNIST. But we can have not 1, but 2 Smash games with one of them being boring as hell to sit through. I might as well stick to AnimEVO from now on. They'll probably have a VO and Gundam Versus tourney this year. I would like to see what the US scene can pull off in Arcana Heart LMSS and UNIST too. Can we get an announcement for a PC port of Fighting Climax and a new balance patch so Shana mirrors don't dominate the top 4? Fuck they'll probably add Denuvo anyway.

Instead we get
Smash pisses me off the most. Melee finals are always too long and boring and Smash 4 is just autism revisited. I doubt I'll even watch Evo this year. I already know Marvelfags are going to weasle into a side tournament somehow and it'll be streamed for no one to watch. Last year's Evo was bad enough but eSports has officially sucked the last of the hype out of the tournament. I wonder what ESPN will demand we censor this year so we don't offend normalfags that aren't even watching anyway?

Oh that will almost assuredly happen.

sure that'd be great, otherwise its a pretty dead board.

Oh I'll know it'll happen I'm just wondering what it'll be this time. Speaking of ESPN, the worst crime isn't the fact that they censor, it's the fact that they make grand finals twice as long to show commercials on TV. NO ONE is watching ESPN for Street Fighter and they aren't going to draw in any normalfags at 1am for it. It's almost as if they put it on just so they have an excuse not to fill that time slot up with infomercials. I'll admit it was fun the first year to point my normalfag friend's towards ESPN just so they'd think SF was serious business but none of them watched longer than 5 minutes. It'd be different if they showed the entire tournament or at least other Grand Finals on it but we all know that'll never happen.

They will show Smash on Disney channel again I'm sure. The perverted mouse loves shilling autism: the game to autism the audience. I swear if I ever have children I'm banning internet and cable TV in my home. I'll probably have to raise them innawoods to keep them away from it all together but it'll be worth it not to corrupt their young minds. Knowing my luck they'll just leave me at 18 to go become normalfags and drug addicts like all the Amish kids do.

Speaking of moving/innawoods I'm leaving for 6-8 months for a through hike. I'm trying to sell off my arcade cabinets and about $2k worth of Sanwa/Semitsu parts before I leave. Any good place to shill those outside of ebay? I really don't want to ship that shit out.

For to mention I have 5 or 6 UFBs, 4 MC Cthulhu's, multiple wiring harnesses/accessories for both including IMPs, lots of limited edition ball tops/dust washers/buttons and other assorted crap. I bought about $5k worth of stuff for the local scene last year just to have everyone either dropout of the scene, get mad and leave, or just stop showing up. Everyone was hype for months and wanted custom sticks but as soon as the parts came in they all fell out of the group for one reason or another. Most of the core group left due to 3DPD splintering the group. I put together another core group that invited niggers/thugs and stopped hosting after guns were pulled by one of them that couldn't hold an L.

I should have known better than to build a local scene here. I need to get rid of this stuff because it reminds me that I'm a failure and I'm sick of moving it around. I've had to move the Neo-Geo cabinets 5 times in as many months and I'm done. If no one buys them I'm going to gut them and set the cabinets on fire.

It's been 4 years and still nobody fucking cares about that dead board. This thread gets more traffic daily than /fighters/ did over its lifetime. Just let it die already.

This. The Smash 4 community is as bad as melee's, and with the smash 4 meta, it's essentially "pick Bayonetta or Cloud to win".

>>>/fighters/
LMAO, I remember that board when it was owned by the retard chaf.
I'd half bet you're still chaf just trying to get people to active your dead ass board now all the old regulars have gone off since calling you retarded for your shit taste and shit skills and you ran off crying "muh anime" and .

Already got burned with the SSVSp port so thanks but no thanks, SNK. Also really weird they didn't go with the '98 re-release that adds the '96 characters.

It's good that Functions vs Shekels got the boot but it's a crappy line-up; KoF deserved a spot and I'd take BB over BB & Recycled Sprite Friends Featuring RWBY from the Devil May Cry Series. I'll watch Rev2 if it doesn't get relegated to the end of the day.

It really did. I would even go so far as to say I'd be fine if they replaced BBCTB and one of the Smash games with KoF and Kikes vs Consumers: Infishit

This port was made for China specifically. China's favorite KoF is 97

i'm not chaff, i dont know anything about the /fighters/ board. All i know is from browsing the catalogue it seemed to be active for a while then posts suddenly stopped, so i claimed it. Thanks for letting me know though. As a lurker of /cow/ please post more chaf, i'd like to know more about the man who ruined the board.

He was a frenchie that defended western fighters as being superior than any other japanese.
Defended Skullgirls to the death.
Muh Arcade, Muh bias.
Netherrealmstudios make beautiful women and they know of anatomy, you are just biased anime boy.
8/v/ is shit come to my board where we actually talk about fighting games like smash and skullgirls.
Let me spam the disagreement and the threads with my shitty opinions, let me spam every important twit of any FGC figure, let me spam every youtube video of any FGC related thing etc.

That's a tl;dr of Chaf. Someone should have the long ass discussion about anatomy and NRS women that we had in disagreement.

There's nothing much to say, the man was a retard plain and simple, he makes the board simply for the purpose of having power over a board since people in both 8 chan and 4 chan fighting game generals called him a fucking retard.
Lost to the equivalents of randoms in SG.
Changed his name to "anime police" in chats when it became apparent people were more appealed by them then his shitty MikeZ marvel knock off.
He would rant about those same chats in the fighting game generals ending on "Pls come to my board it's super gud guiz"
The big thing before he left was a massive rant on why anyone who didn't think skullgirls was a masterpiece was just being bias ranting on with reasoning which in itself was super bias and then any post that even looked like it could be chaf was responded to with fuck off chaf and the image I posted.

What the fuck

Guess that's better than flooding the new games with natives like during the Playmore years. Then again, they kinda did that too.

blame spam bots

L O L

If you look at the board, i don't even use a trip so i don't think i'll become an issue. On western fighting games I feel the opposite, don't like MK or KI at all. I played a little of SG when it was new but I hated games with assists at the time.

I've played ST/A2/SF4/KOF'98/KOF'02/KOF13/GGXX#Reload onwards/BBCP/ competitively, I completely suck at 3s, 3D and marvel games. These days my main game is GG, but I have a small local scene so will play anything with anyone, except for SFV unless there's literally no other game at the meet up. Been playing DBFZ a lot recently since its new, makes me regret not giving marvel more of a go when they were big so I'd be better at using assists.

Oh boy. You're in luck.

meant for

i regret requesting this, its too retarded.

Also I don't think /fighters/ should have a disc, detracts from the board.
But might be necessary for event management. What to do you guys think?

Diskike servers are kind of a double-edged sword, mostly what happens in my experience is that you have over 50 people in them if not more, but only about 5 or 6 people to regularly play with while everyone else is either too busy or just pretends that they play the game.

I wont make or promote any disagreement server for now. I'm sure most of us already belong to a local scene or illuminati that plays together anyways.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY FIXING REV2'S NETCODE?

If you have pictures of all your arcade parts/sticks, I may be interested in buying some. I'm not familiar with modding at all, but I know my TES2+ is easy to mod and it never hurts to have spares.

Right after they fix DBFZ's and BBCTB's :^)

Remember: Them's Fightin Herds comes out on February 22 in Steam, it will be available for $14.99

Remember: PsychoJosh is sperging against this game, he is really angry because the ((((disgusting furry fetish game))) gets a lot more attention than his macro-muscular-vore-femdom fetish game made on Unity

Neat. If they can make it to 10 characters by the end of the year, I'll be really happy.

I'll get some pictures when I can. It's mostly parts. Enough in there to make at least 5-6 sticks with, more if you aren't picky about colors. I have a case ready to go as well but I might use it myself. I'd like to make a comfy stick just for playing 2hu when I get back from my trip. I'm basically keeping 2 sticks and getting rid of the rest.

You know what, fuck the money user. I'm probably going to donate a lot of this stuff to a semi-local scene (well one 3 hours south of me). Do you not have a stick at all? If so I have a TE stick and a Brawl stick. I just put all new parts in the Brawl stick and I'm currently putting new ones in the TE. The PCBs in them are good but they are PS3/360, although I have a Brooks converter (360 -> PS4) if you need PS4 support. I can drop in a UFB board for you but I don't have the EZmod so some of the LEDs on it might not work if I'm feeling lazy that day. Autism aside, if you need a stick I'll gift you one if you're willing to wait about a week and pay for the shipping costs assuming you're in the states/Canada.

DBFZ is nowhere as awful as R2, at least I can find fucking matches in there

>Remember: PsychoJosh is sperging against this game, he is really angry because the ((((disgusting furry fetish game))) gets a lot more attention than his macro-muscular-vore-femdom fetish game made on Unity

Pony shit aside, something about the hit state or animation reminds me of skull girls in a bad way. Also I hate the screen shake on every hit. I'll probably skip this game.

I have a perfectly good stick, so I don't need one. I just want to have some parts in case I feel like modding it. In particular, I may be in the market for a stronger spring because I dislike how little resistance the lever has.

Sounds like everything's moving according to plan, then :^)

Probably because it's made in the Skullgirls engine.

Damn even if I was there it's still amazing how retarded this man is.

If you guys make any dis server I may check it out for online play for Fightcade matches at least, i'm just too lazy to check slow threads.

oh…

Xianghua looks pretty cute in VI.
Just hope they don't cuck Kilik again like in V.

Hey, OP. You forgot the pizza.

I am genuinely impressed, you don't seem to lose courage and keep posting the pony game despite 90% of the replies being backlash. I like your dedication, but wish you had a better game to shill.

muh dick, this is it, the game i was born to play , the only thing that could make this game better is if Cassandra's butt had a nice jiggle or Talim looked more like a loli.

You have a sanwa right? I have tons of springs, pics related. I need to go through and catalog all the parts I have but I have just about anything one would want to go along with sanwa/semitsu/hori sticks. Have plenty of buttons as well (bags of them).

Ah well, if any user wants a free stick the blue one in pic related is up for grabs for shipping costs. It has all new Sanwa parts in it. I only played a few games with it just to test that everything is working. I had to do some soldering on the internals but everything in it is solid. I didn't do the paint. It's a decent paint job but it'd look better with some art. I can change out the ball top if wanted. I have a couple of battops that would go well with it and some other ball tops that I could color match. I only put the autism bubble top on it for keks.

I might consider buying this.

I was expecting SC6 to look a lot better graphically considering how much time has passed since SC5. The faces and hair don’t look that much better than previous games. The game will also have denuvo.

I forgot to mention…
THERE'S MORE

Have a couple more quotes
The third image is him saying why consoles are better, that reason being he's too retarded to set up a Xinput controller

I can't play fighting games, I'm gay
I can't remember all those moves, I always just mash random buttons until I lose
How can you play these games?

One day a top lad sat me down in ST for 1 hour a day for a week and I knew how to play footsies

Play SFV it was made for babies.

Practice man, just practice. Don't get disheartened so easily.

Just go in the training mode as one character. Try the simplest moves if your character has any and if not play an easier one, check what they do as you practice, do them a few times until you remember them. Don't switch characters frequently or at all until you remember your first one. It can't fail, you can't possibly have memory this bad even if you're a nigger.

Thank you, it seems there is no easy way, I'll go on my way to gid gut.

Someone explain to me the giant dad meme

I just selected it from my saved picture folder, I have no idea what it is

It's the dark souls of memes, it's too strong for you traveller. Actually I think it was a build often used for raids that then had a video made for in Dark Souls, where you used giants giants giants set with the mask

Half of those are probably from this lolcow, back in 2015 many anons said "I'm not giving any money to a kikestarter but I may try the game if they make it", there was some interest for the game after the igg campaign, but this faggot and his infinite hate for Skullgirls fucked up any kind of discussion about the game

Joking aside fighting games are not as hard as some make out and you don't need to practice as much as some idiots claim you need to. If your playing arcade modes, casual online matches or just your buddies local shit can be fun. Tekken is a good one to start on easy to pick up. (ignore what James Chen says that guys a faggot)

I'd just like to take this time to point out that classic TMNT Tournament Fighters is good as FUCK.

Wonderful, good old Konami before they went to shit. Makes me think of happier times.

For some reason every console version of this game is a completely different game, but it's generally agreed that SNES is the best one.

That's how PsychoJosh really looks? I always hated his gigakikedens game shilling, but I didn't expect him to be this ugly and fat. I get that not everyone is going to be as pretty as me, but this guy is all fucked up.

It stems from one from a vid that mocks Souls tryhards.

Jesus christ I had no idea it was THIS bad

Sanwa parts, yeah. I don't expect you to give me a Sears catalogue, but I'd be happy to pay for shipping + some extra if you threw one or two of everything in a box and sent it over. I live in Canada; how far away are you?

I'm not sure I understand. Is there something about that balltop that makes it weird? It looks textured to me, which I haven't seen before/find interesting.

DaS1's balance is fucked. Mask of the Father + heavy armour + Ring of Favour and Protection + Havel's Ring = knights doing backflips with insane poise (super armour) and damage reduction.

D'awww, that's really cute

Almost as bad as my English.

the good news is people who use builds like what you described are shit 9 times out of 10.

I wonder if the game will be rushed for EVO. Also, when's Ivy?

Well, Xianghua is meant to look younger given it's the SC1 story. IIRC the time gap from from 1 to 2 is 4 years. Was a horned up teen who wanted to bury his face in Ivy's ~ara tits; now I'm older than her.

Fuckin' clairvoyant tier whores!

The bad news is that you still run into then 9 times out of 10. And now the remaster will have DaS3 multiplayer; can't wait for 4 Giant Dad parties.

Something I've been meaning to ask about SC6 - unless I'm mistaken the new system that triggers a RPS (done with B+G IIRC) has no limit number of uses and I'm not sure it doesn't have a cooldown. So what I'm wondering is, what's stopping one asshole to turn the match into Soulgamble VI?

Smashfag need to fuck off from EVO, this is what happened when you give them an inch.

You need NesicaxLive2 & pay for the privilege since it hasn't been cracked

unless you're trying to do rotor dancing, it's not that hard for most fightans. there's a scrub fightan coming out soon with reduced input requirement, cant remember what its called

Cry for me bitchboy.

Yahoo bid, Aliexpress, Taobao

hi roka

file_store

Which? you should already know the rest of this question
Ah I keep forgetting how retarded you are

same. Are there even throws or grapplers?

KemonoFreFight?

That means you have the potential of becoming the greatest, since fighting games are a masochistic genre before RPGs. VNfags are beyond redemption.

selphitime

Nice

You need to have someone sit down with you and personally teach you how to play. Well this can be done online too. Had a friend who barely played fighters and in like 1 week he was on my level despite me playing for years. Unlike him though, I had no one to teach me and was able to pass all my knowledge to him.

What are you even trying to play?

But I switch between those and fighting games all the time. And I'm pretty good at Gundam Versus too.

anyone running fighterz with creamapi? how is it working out?

Like NIKE, just do it!

Boxer vs Claw SSF2X

Looks like SEGA is using Fate as its answer to compete with Dissidia NT. Just like how they plan to combat Gundam Versus with Border Break. Vid is for the Fate/Grand Order 3v3 game.

Looking at the gameplay from this vid alone, it needs much work.

They can practice all they want but with no direction they will get stomped and frustrated. Like how casuals think fighters are all combos. Then they learn a big combo and lose because they have terrible fundamentals, can't block, or are too pressured to pull off their combo with ease like in training mode.

I admire your dedication, but I think both you and psychojosh are autists who shill bad games, though yours might be a little better than his. I honestly hope you both fuck off sometime soon, even if I want him gone a little more.
Good luck I guess.

Where the fuck are the nude mods for KoFXIV?

>(((waldstein)))'s moves shake the whole screen
why did i never learn the character before?
also i looks like tager doesn't have spark meter for his fireball in crosstag so that's neat.

why did fate become so much bigger than tsukihime?

or

but if he can't even play a shoto, how is he going to be able to do 360 motions?

I don't have any clue who you assholes are or why you're bitching about me but I don't want you coming into my disagreement to gripe at me. Nobody gives a shit about you or your retarded pony game, LEAST of all me.

Yesterday some ponefag came into my server and was like "herd u was talking shit". I was like "hay, dont have a cow man", but all he wanted to do was stirrup trouble so I made him buck off.

What are you doing. Seriously, what the fuck are you doing.

Her ass didn't jiggle, that thing just fucking sloshed around. I couldn't fucking believe it when I witnessed its physics on her profile for the first time

New SNK Heroines trailer. 29? Characters confirmed, next character to be annoounced is a grappler that did not appear in KOFXIV and there's no DLC planned since lesson learned from BBTAG feedback.

youtu.be/z0-Qi6ZnMxg?t=2621
Lots of stuff being revealed. It has directional+input for specials and items mapped to the right stick
txclan.de/yasuyuki-oda-on-snk-heroines-sexualization-accessibility-and-competitive-audiences/

Is it finally time?
Good.

Souls veteran here to tell you the real reason.
Giants Armor + Father Mask = Giantdad
This is a play on "Havelmom" and was a joke. It was made by a YouTube uploader "onlyafro" making fun of people trying to recreate the Dark Woodgrain Ring gouge builds from a previous patches.
The video got popular as it was pretty dank when at the time it was iploaded. Now the meme are so old and nobody finds the satire funny.
Giantdad is actually a shit build.
77 poise is pointless as 61 poise is pretty much the most you'll ever need. UGS are the worse weapon class in the game as its incredibly easy to reaction parry or Roll-bs them. Father's mask used to be good but was needed severely to the point of near uselessness…
Dark Souks pvp is odd but fun. Fighting games are better

Also, don't mobile post in bed like the retard I am.

Even the bad match-ups are fun in ST.

Bring back the whole New Faces team. But especially Shermie.

Character art for different sets pleases both my dick and my 'tism.

That's twice what was expected and a sure sign the roster isn't mostly reused XIV assets. Nice.

If Shermie and Luong are in, I get my legs of mass destruction team.

>txclan.de/yasuyuki-oda-on-snk-heroines-sexualization-accessibility-and-competitive-audiences/
Culturally, where do you think this game actually fits in with a modern, more broad gaming culture? There has been backlash against games of this type that kind of flirt with sexuality as a driving force. Do you think this game follows in that, do you think it bucks that trend?
Oda: There is exposure of female parts, but we don’t feel like it’s overly
sexualized. It is there, but we want to push the acute aspect of things, the elegant-ness of the women, and we feel like we are able to cull the people that would bash this game for there being too much exposure.

Do you feel like that the game, with reference to sexuality, tends to respect the characters? Mai has always been a very sexualized character, but for example Leona hasn't. She’s been a very stoic character, and yet in this gameshe’s wearing a catsuit in a thong. What would you say to a fan who has loved that character for years, but sees this and doesn't jive with what they know of that fighter?
Oda: There’s a reason they’re wearing these costumes. They’re not just wearing these costumes because we wanted them to. There’s a full story behind it which we can’t really go into details about at this moment, but if you play the story I think our fans would better understand why they were put in this situation.We made an effort to make sure the image of our characters will stay the same, even after people play this game.

tl;dr: IT'S [CURRENT YEAR] AND THIS IS MAKING MY WIFE'S SON LITERALLY SHAKING
Every. Fuckin'. Time.

never seen a good 2 iq digits player, better stick to single players or fps games

I guess you’ve never played Marvel.

how many woman or mentally ill players winning at evo ??

none

some highres screens

gematsu.com/gallery/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy/february-9-2018/

Rated P for Problematic

p for pennis

nice. Here's to hoping she adjusts her pantsu in the beginning of matches

Why would SNK waste money like this?
I understand the desire to enter the booming switch soyboy market but they could have made something better than what seems the average party mode in fighting games.

They probably want the smash audience considering the control scheme, that's unattainable
I really want them to not make a shitty button masher and the system has a least a bit of dept and hope the game sells nonetheless if only to get more sexy games like these to trigger the lefties and to get fanservice.
Could have ported or made a maximum impact clone and gave it all these options, would have been great.

I wish my boner liked fanservice more, because I do like the idea of dressing up Leona. It's like dressing up Lightning from Lightning Returns, only Leona isn't a raging bitch.

god damn why did SNK have to go with NISA for this one

Yes

You say that as if you can't import

Who's the Sam Hyde of video games?

meant fighting games btw

HnK 3 on 3 tournament

Kill yourself you unfunny faggot

Easy money. Lots of reused assets and tweaks to KoF XIV so they didn't need to put much money into making it. Pandering to the otaku audience will probably give them more fans and a few sales. The lewd and all is nice but what I care about the most is if it's good.

UNIST came out but I didn't even know there was a special edition.
ricedigital.co.uk/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-latest-ps4-collectors-edition#reviews

Fucking how.. why.. why? Why you do this? Why you saved that video onto your hard drive?

I suspected as much after some random nigger got the reset and then beat Tokido at a major tournament. It's not hugely surprising to me that a toddler can win with birdie.

That is certainly not how bait works. Also, delet this.

I should probably post the farce I'm referring to.

It looks more in line with TRAF but it has a lot of crazy stuff by KOF standards like airdashes, ground and wall bounces. twitter.com/peacockjive/status/962186433162223616?p=p

Fuck. It's so perfect.

That's like 30 spaces for lewd characters, impressive

Watch this be the return of the forgotten ones.

Reminder to import

Fuckin' esports pandering! I knew they'd cave in. :^)

I want Shermie but I'll gladly accept Hinako. Both, preferably.

Does that mean Ash is guaranteed to be in? I don't know how they can fill all of that with girls without a single trap.

StrongStyle is starting in about 2 hours. Brackets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Se3MqKF3q3MJPV7W8WcT-KGLNDfWE1FrfBcnkVzlHzw
I'm seeing lots of old players and even some SC players that I didn't know play Tekken

I'm gonna import it but that's not gonna stop NISA making money off other people.

Internet already on this. I hope this game rekindles the love affair between SNK girls and artfags like in the old glory days.

From XIV:

Teased in Nariyuki Quest:

Datamined stuff found in XIV:

That's 25~27 characters and from those 20 are already teased or confirmed. And that's only counting main franchises like KOF, SamSho and Fatal Fury when you have a bunch of Metal Slug girls in the Attack mobile game including neko LeonaBesides the fucking main girls like Fio who was playable in MI2/reA and other less known IPs like Last Blade, Savage Reign, ADK, and World Heroes. Not mentioning stuff from Gals Fighters like Yuki, Kyo's girlfriend.

Sorry twink, your spot is already taken.

Smash isn't a fighting game.

EVO doesn't seem to agree.

Blade Strangers, according to PlayAsia, comes out on March 21st. Yet we haven't heard any news about it since like October. No extra location tests to test the online play, demos, or news coverage if there are new characters or just details on the game mechanics. It's most likely going to be delayed at this rate.

Well said user.

Indeed.

because localization and startup news reporting is a privilege:
twitter.com/st_saizensen
You also missed the demo played this Saturday:
tokaigi.jp/2018/booth/315/
I won't make it this Sunday either.

get used to it

those particle effects look annoying as fuck

Leona being in a catsuit isn't new. Wasn't
her exact design in some Meta Slug game?

MSA, yeah. They're morons.

I actually do wonder how this game will do in the west. People that know how shit NISA will just avoid or import it. There are NISA supporters that would get the game, but they don't seem like the type to play fighting games/know these characters, or they'd be put off by the fanservice. Then you have the people that are just after fanservice, but they likely aren't the type to play fighting games. A lot of fgc people are normalfags, so I bet they wouldn't buy the game either. I haven't been following reception of this game, have people been complaining about this to SNK recently?

Isn't Nicalis the publisher for this? I want these shitty publishers away from fighting games already

Does this game only have 6 characters?

Still looks better than paint.

Locals in my state next week… should I go?

Do it user. we believe in you.
Also, what game you going in for?

then start publishing, you god damn retard!
/ c7f6d9

the paint is only in supers

SSF2X & Tekken 7, maybe some KOF14 if they have it. Going mainly for casual play, I cracked top16 once before at uSF4

How is Fei low tier in SSF2X?

Oh man, i can't wait to watch some competitive smash at this years EVO.

Regarding the first image, Neither Mango or Armada made in to GF at Genesis this year. Smash still isn't a fighting game though.

plup's win at G5 was fun. I want the next supermajor upset to go to wizzy or amsa though

What happened to that autist? I remember people giving him shit for not working on his game, but I feel I missed more of the drama.

legend tells he still lurks the fighting game threads, randomly calling out people as being skullgirls fans for not liking his shitty game or his shitty opinions…
Is what I would say if it actually wasn't legend. That's pretty much all he does now.

Top eight now

Is there a ken, heart, or jagi?

There was a Heart on a minute ago

that juda is insane

SF playere here… is KOF14 hard?

well, if by "SF player" you mean SFV, then it's certainly what I would refer to as a "wake up call"

It's over, SNK is finished.

Who wants it?
iplaywinner.com/news/2018/2/2/dragon-ball-fighterz-hitbox-viewer-by-altimor.html

Isn't this the game with 100% combos? How hard are they to pull of? Should be fun to watch regardless.

it's easy by kof standards and if you were decent in any sf game that doesn't end in v than execution shouldn't pose a problem for you. kof neutral will be the biggest thing you need to adjust to.

github.com/AltimorTASDK/dbfzhitboxes/releases
archive.is/https://www.reddit.com/r/dragonballfighterz/comments/7uw1h1/dbfz_hitbox_viewer_beta_release/
Now was this fucking hard to do nigger? Delete your post or kys

Does KOF14 have a mod viewer?

I mean HITBOX viewer

Thats wrong because niggers play fighting games

I hope these people get genocided for real every time i hear some bugboy complain about hot girls i want to punch their face in

Looks like Vegeta is popular as assist in Japan

Yes
github.com/WydD/kofbox

The trick for me was first finding a game with a style/character you like, just by the way they work. You aren't going to enjoy fightan unless you feel that sort of connection to your character: the genre is about style + execution.
For me, that first game was Jojo's i had found a copy of clayfighter 63 1/3 at a garage sale or something and [spoiler]bought[/bought] skullgirls but let's be honest they aren't worth a serious mention back when we had a tourney for it in I guess what must have been the first year since the burgers and fries exodus. I wasn't good at the game and only had a keyboard, but the characters just made sense to me. I perfectly understood the appeal of being a shithead with Hol or being an enormous cunt with DIO.
Sadly, I kind of dropped Jojo's after a while for whatever reason, but then about two years later, my best friend and I found ggxxac+r. I bought myself a ps2 to usb adapter, and then a shite but servicable stick, and shit's never been the same. You just have to find characters with a playstyle and just STYLE you like, and stick with them.

Found a translation for the Rev 2 2.1 patch. Happy to see my mains getting good balance changes.

evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/f44307c3-6046-42f6-8b68-e5976b520f1a/14cdc7db9aafd0045e392847437e6a8f

But all the GG players switched to DBFZ.

Fucking gooks

Very funny. At most it's more like a few are just taking a break. DBFZ was an amusing distraction but only the ones who needed their MAHVEL fix are sticking with it. I had my fill and now I just want the Rev 2 patch.

So what are the chances of SNK Heroines coming to PC?

vegeta and beams has been popular since before the game was even out.

I'd love that drawing of the variations on human form in image 4 if anyone has that. I love the Loomis heroic/accurate/artistic version of the same kind of image.

So what are the chances of eeb574 user coming to their senses?

Why is this allowed?

So what are the chances of fa0e61 user coming inside eeb574 user?

Sion and Akatsuki fell okay but I think I wasted my money on this

Being Satsuki is always suffering.
Fuck Fate, fuck Nasu, Tsuki 2 never, Tsuki Remake never ever, Melty HD never ever ever, Melty 2 never everest.

Man, the people who created that model had seriously poor attitude. That's no place to go cheap on polygons or texture quality

Hell, if that other user doesn't end up wanting that stick, I'll pay for shipping on it. I live in the States.

I would like to see this as well

me too

They made it backwards, I hate to rebind shit

DBZ Budokai 3 was pretty fun to play, even people who don't play fighting games liked it

isn't she a stubby rushdown,pseudograppler?
you might enjoy mika.
unist is played at a different range than melty and characters have to operate in a more grounded & incremental way to be effective. certain pressure concepts are shared between the two but choices in in nootral have another layer of consequence in unist and the whole thing is far more deliberately turnbased than either bb or melty. if you just want a straight up melty character though, then sion is probably the closest you can get to that

frankly i'd rather watch melee than sfv. it takes forever and is always the same shit but even that's better than watching daigo, fuudo and the rest reduced to playing an ugly slot machine while people pretend it's good.

The Jojo tourneys seemed great for morale even if most people had no idea what they were doing. I miss exodus Holla Forums

Did you mean Dead or Alive 2?

TFH added voice acting. I like all of them except Oleander.

CY+3 is fucking weird.

For what reason.

*rainbow longma
And I don't know why.

MvC beaten by horsefuckers. Your words are just sinking in. What the fuck.

Capcom's execs must be going nuts right now. MHW is selling by the millions. People are finally warming up to SF5.. But MVC was dead on arrival and no amount of DLC or paying Maximilian to shill the game will unfuck it.

its official.
I wanna fuck that deer

Why? Did they manage to make the game mediocre instead of pure shit?

I was really looking forward to playing Oleander, but her le quirky posh britbong accent completely soured me. At least Velvet looks as fuckable as ever, and her voice is my personal favourite, even if Paprika and Pom have better delivery. The combination of screen pollution, not!Greed Sever, and not!Stun Dipper looks hilarious.

I think the additional V-triggers/skills and patch notes have fooled normalfags into thinking Capcom cares. The revamped UI also looks nice in-game, and you'll spend more time playing rounds than sitting at the character select screen.

speaking of ggac+r, someone should really teach me how to actually play this game. All I've been doing is fucking around against an equally clueless friend and linking random normals into greedo sevah. I think the most advanced combo I've done was gun flame, 2HS, gun flame, viper

Here's the tournament the other video was taken from if you want to hear more voice lines and autistic commentary.

The Guilty Bits series on YouTube is a good introduction, and Dustloop is as reliable as ever.

The new Arcade edition added in a bunch of classic SF nostalgia stuff, like punching cars and barrels which is enough to win over normalfags.

watchu think I should add:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUL1lmmHzNVFTpuN0OQhJX--MNXHegpUeJZwlFeu0yjO4vSw/viewform

peerpressure & exposure, like being in tournys and locals.
Shit is shit, but if most people play shit, you play shit.
Kinda why Evo has an entry for fence-your-opponent-to-the-hidden-wall-x-times game.
This too:

Neat. It looks fine to me, but I'd say that you should remove the line about allowing side tournaments without filling out this form; the less chaos, the better.

you misunderstood: what do you all want me to enter as a side tourney.
Majors are already up:
ceogaming.org/ceo
I'm just trying to see if there are other tourneys yall want.
Personally want to host other shit on CEOtaku 'stead

Chaos Breakers, if you have a handful of PS3s with Japanese PSN accounts. For a real suggestion, well, fuck, I don't know, Them's Fightin Herds? If you know anything about Tatsunoko vs Capcom you could try running an emulated tournament like the guys at Frosty Faustings did; I'd like to see more data on the viability of that in the long term, given the age and platform exclusivity of games like it.

Forgot to add, the game is about waifus, easy for beginners + fun to play, SNK is getting lots of shekels from waifufags but I hope we will get a new Samurai showdown or maybe KOF15 made on 2D sprites

I don't think so, they will be pretty busy fixing game bugs for a few months, but they have some interesting designs to work with >webm related

Degenerates

Yer just jealous that I'm gonna fuck that deer before you do

Don't hold your breath for that one. As sad as it is, I doubt anyone is going back to sprites anytime soon

I need more numbers than one.

Gonna wait it out to see if there's any interest at all. if not just worry about CEOtaku for a shit meme

This game could not be tourney'd if saved states reload was not used.
The item & inventory aspect of the game would be construed unfair per player win, unlike Marvel Super Heroes, since it would be an replayable effect. Nice game although.
if you reaaaaly want to
Locally there's an audience, this is safest bet

He’s susceptible to cross-up shenanigans because he’s too wide, and his grab range is too short, and chicken wing sucks, and he doesn’t have a projectile. Vega, Honda, Guile, DJ, Old Sagat and Old Hawk are quite tough to beat with Fei.

But he rewards good reads and reflexes in close combat. Heh

< wanna see Justin Wong lose
shit

How hard is ST?

Here you go

any time people post Alpha art I get nostalgic…then sad as I know just where Street Fighter went.

This looks annoying as fuck to play. And this character looks depressed.

"Why am I in a stupid pony fighter when I could fulfill my dream of being a tasty crown rack of lamb"

Xrd prove that 3D model can look great and even better than 2D sprite

Don't be sad, dude.
It's OK

She's supposed to be scared out of her wits and technically doesn't do any of the fighting herself.

Technically the unicorns in this 'verse are ultra annoying high class dipshits. Think high helves at their worst. She just took it to a new level and confiscated an eldritch tome to prove she's as awesome as she is, but it turned her coat dark.

Velvet seems fun and the guy in the vid is genuinely enthusiastic, but it's going to be hard to sell it when there'll mostly be horsefuckers playing this while it's a fighting game with only 6 characters present. I'm picky as fuck for whom I play, and with only 6 there's high chance none would fit me. It better not cost much.

Why are its legs so fucking long?

It barely deserves a pirate and try. And that's provided you are not put down by the brony stuff .

I know Oleander's story, I just hate her voice acting. It's trying too hard to be quirky, and it reminds me of the voice acting in Assassin's Creed Unity, where the French Revolution was apparently conducted by people with posh British accents

Apparently it'll be $14.99:

The fighting game community is plagued by niggers
How do we know this thread is not infected?

Mark bans all niggers, you're safe here

OOGA BOOGA

PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGON BALL ZEE..

"Just put more hair and change the skin a bit and we can charge for a nostalgia costume."

For what it is, Blanka doesn't look too bad. Again, for Blanka.

I FUCKING HATE ANDROID 18

How/Why is Ginyu in Goku's body so much weaker than both Ginyu and Goku?

KILL ME

Are XvSF and MSHvsDF the only MvC games that aren't made for casuals.

Ginyu didn't know how to use the Saiyan body. It's probably much different to what he's used to. Near the end of the last episode he was in Goku he was starting to get the hang of it and the power level was increasing constantly if my memory is correct, but unfortunately for him, not fast enough.

Oh shit, they're finally adding Charlie?

Okay, I need to ask: who the fuck thought this shit looked good? Who was the lead artist for this game? The texturing and shading is absolutely horrendous, everyone and everything on them looks like it's carved out of cooled wax. Like everyone's bodies are made of technicolor rubber, even their goddamn hair. It's either horrible incompetence at graphics design or terrible fucking design choice, I don't know which is worse.

Well, Jewnanago is ded, so one android less.

He didn't know how to use Goku's techniques (Kaioken) or body to its full potential.

why

the complete opposite of a jew.

V-Skill: Coward Crouch - Blanka's Coward Crouch returns, this time in the form of his V-Skill. He immediately ducks down for a short time, then quickly gets back to his feet.
This V-Skill allows him to avoid numerous attacks, including fireballs. After performing Coward Crouch, Blanka can follow up with either Wild Lift (Punch Button) or Raid Jump (Kick Button).
Wild Lift causes Blanka to move forward while swinging his arms up, launching the opponent into the air. From there, he can follow up with a normal, special move, or even a Critical Art. Using Raid Jump, Blanka swiftly jumps in the air where he can use any mid-air attack to advance.

V-Trigger I: Jungle Dynamo - In V-Trigger 1, Blanka's roll attacks gain more damage and can be followed up by certain moves, including Critical Art. His Electric Thunder also receives a power up, and the animation for this special move changes making it so that Blanka steps forward before performing the attack.
His electricity attack also pops the opponent up a bit on hit (during Trigger 1), allowing him to combo into a rolling attack afterward.
Finally, Jungle Dynamo unlocks Ground Shave Rolling (HP+HK), which can be used as a combo extender or a way to charge in. This move used to be one of Blanka's super attacks, but is now a special move in Arcade Edition.

V-Trigger II: Lightning Beast - This V-Trigger gives Blanka access to a special move called Rolling Cannon (Direction + HP+HK), which can be performed after using Rolling Attack, Back Step Rolling, and Vertical Rolling. Rolling Cannon can extend combos for more damage or change positions to surprise the opponent.

SFV character design philosophy is to just add a lot of hair an existing characters

Too late my friend you already have become one by posting here.

Blanka's mane and savagery had come from being raised by a lion, they just turned him into a gorilla.

Perhaps a case could be made for the potential, but you can't seriously be trying to tell me Xrd is an improvement over XX.

is she really that bad? Perhaps I don't know quite how to use her yet

I hate Blanka with a burning passion, but he doesn't deserve this.

Based Melee working the FGC manlets into a ding-dong dilly shoot

Why is melee still at evo. Literally anything would be better.

Because Melee is one of the few games who actually draws dimes

heh

I'm more wondering why people still try to pretend Smash 4 is even remotely competitive. I can understand tolerating Melee or Project M, don't understand why anyone tolerates Smash 4.

soulcalibur 6 looks pretty bad so far
im scared

Just finished watching Strongstyle 6.
Damn it was great!

I don't understand why Toriyama would write out how strong people are instead of just showing that through their actions or techniques. Simply bumping up numbers instead of creating unique techniques, abilities, and circumstances is plain shallow.

The armor and classic versions both look better. Also I remember someone mentioning some of the attack animations in this game have so little impact. That really hits home when you see Blanka's command grab.

It would definitely make room for more variety if they got rid of Smash 4 at least. Melee is stale (in the sense of variety as all the mid to low tier characters are only used by 1 person like Amsa's Yoshi) and most of the games on the stage aren't 5+ years old. I'm still surprised there isn't no UNIST or BBCF.

the fanbase is shit tho.

go back to reddit or kill yourself you fucking faggot

>>>/wooo/

Yeah, full of soyboys and feminists.

well that was absolutely nothing

ArcSys is having a surprise stream where they talk about BB and GG with the president of the company. Currently they're sitting around a table talking about Litchie's oppai while a Venom cosplayer plays in the background.

this is a nothing stream. The only think im expecting from this is making myself more mad as Arksys cucks justify cutting out half of their game

This is actually pretty funny.

What the fuck is this shit
I get the plush joke but this is ridiculous

those are not random, you can chose from the 3 basic ones (back/up-an overhead/forward) and 2 of those are unsafe, those can be punished by mere reaction/yomi
are you talking about the barks? that shit needs visual feedback urgently

It's blanka. Now you know

i'm looking forward to wrecking people as plushy blanka for a few days tbh

This fucker is the best super in FighterZ.

If you're close enough, opponents can't teleport as a punish right away, they have to wait for him to go away, otherwise he'll catch them before they can land the hit. Only downside is if the enemy is in sparking and it doesn't kill, they'll just recover most of the health while Tien's screaming.

Jesus christ.

I guess CEOtaku it is

who're worst: melee fags, ponyfags, SFVags, or MvCI fags ITT?
iirc site admin&owner was an ARMS player, BO jew Mark, melee & Ninten everything

Yes, this is a Ninten board{site if you haven't noticed

What's up with hungrybox being so overtly emotional like winning smash is something to be proud of? I get it that you happy but happy to point of crying is just soyboy tier.

well. I can attest that despite their autism and general shitty behavior, the terrible details of which I've had described to me in brutal detail like the time a friend of mine had his gf sexually harassed by DJ nintendo while a bunch of fanboy assholes walled him out on purpose. I'm proud of him, he shed his numale skin, shoved right past those cunts and told the sewer rat off I can at least attest that their game isn't shit.
The same cannot be said for SFVfags, MvCIfags, or Ponyfags.
Oh, apologies, just realized you said ITT. In that case, really just SFVfags and MvCIfags. Ponfags are a little annoying with their shilling but I can't shit on their game just yet. We know for sure that MvCI and SFV are utter garbage games and those who play them should feel bad.

Well look, it is an accomplishment no matter what way you look at it. If I won thousands over maylay or PM for that matter I would probably be rather emotional too.
But fuck hungrybitch and his stupid overdramatization.

and just to be clear, the first part of my post was referring to meleefags.

Do devs create characters with specific combos in mind, or do they just throw a bunch of special moves with with random frame data at the wall and see what sticks?

yeah, I play it from time to time.

he's just an asshat, honestly I think it started more since he quit his real job to do melee full time and realized he needs to seem more endearing to get twitch bux.

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv310831312
ayyy codemonkey, but twitch{Amazon & youtube{Google is ok!

I can do process of elimination, meleefag.
killing yourself this very moment would please the entire community here if you could.
Fencing games are not fighting games.
thank god Mark the BO graces you with open ARMS, which is why >>>Holla Forums will never recover.

I wonder what search engines are for, and multiple interviews are all about. Something like games are art, and science an afterthought.
Game Design, amIright?

hmph. Glad we can still be civil about this.

plebbitfag, pls kys
if your game is not a fighting game, why are you ITT?
did you get lost, or you can't find the amperage on wall outlet to end yourself?
All you need is your tongue, stick it in
your post basically said you don't like fighting games, even if they are shit at their execution.
what's more civil than asking you to remove yourself from existence since you can't comprehend where you are, or what thread you are posting on?
yielding from this website and thread are too good for you, not living will just end your suffering.
In the next life, then you can choose to be intelligent.
Right now, you are a nuisance

Bull fucking shit. If you're going to be a piece of shit who willingly throws random bullshit accusations out just because someone happens to like a game you don't like, then perhaps you should cast yourself out instead, nigger.
You can't fucking fool me into thinking that you actually want to contribute to any sort of conversation just by embedding random bullshit.
You wanna talk about fucking fighting games, then fine. Been thinking about trying out melty. What's a good starter character?

Is there a single new fighter coming out that isn't a tag system fighter?

Awesome. I'm not the only one who watches this channel. I normally watch SamshoVS and KoFXIV

FLEX

Wait, you actually believe Super Smash Brothers Melee is a fighting game?
If so, tell me your address right now, so I can educate you personally how to play melty. Because right now, the liar here is you.
No one ITT except you just now said
effectively meaning you are plebbit.
But I'm not going to play semantics
If your next post isn't your actual address, I'll do the favor of a lifetime for you.

93 gibbons drive, new brunswick, New Jersey. I think 34 Biel Road gets you to the same place anyway

When you two fags end up sucking each others' dicks you better film it for the thread

if he is crazy enough to drive all the way out, I will respect whatever happens next, whether that's him becoming my sensei, secks, or a beating/murder (which I believe to be the most likely option)

I'm not born yesterday:
google.com/maps/place/Douglass Developmental Disabilities Center/@40.4858579,-74.4312708,19z/
Enjoy your lifetime ban.

Would it have been better to make SF4 Omega mode its own game rather than SFV?

Ok what the fuck

Who even knows, at this point.

*sigh*

he is literally exactly the same as he always has been

did any footage come out of this?

pay me to care to search for you

Fuck off, Pajeet.

I'm an American citizen. You can reverse search my address & name. You can even see all the contributions to society I have made, including but not limited to open source software.
Pajeet is you.

the sage guy is someone else, and i do know japanese, retard. i was asking because i figured the person who made that post already cared and would have footage on hand if it existed.

I can read IDs, including TOR posters'. 64cbc8 likely implied not caring about if you read the keyword privilege. Confirmation should have been the use of 2nd case, and their dismissal of not engage the next opportunity.
my opinion of the game is irrelevant. Try contacting the devs themselves, and actually contribute to thread for once.
Only way for me to care is if you pay me

King of Fighters 2002 is free on GOG atm

The better version.

Same here

roka, ROMs are Free on piratebay & web.archive.org

So you're basically telling me it is an even worse version of Skullgirls, where the community is even more niche? Are they even making any money out of this?

Soul Calibur VI, UNIEL[st], Index Virtual On, maybe Blade Strangers.

You know, some things should be webm'ed

Do you have the video where the rules are the one who gets hit by the nutpunching SD assist loses?

Input is less lenient, pace is faster so there might be less time to think and of course not as much mobility as on other games, but on the other hand roster is balanced enough so even bottom tier characters stand a chance unless someone plays O. Sagat or Akuma of course. Resources are easy to find, or get some guy on here to teach you shit via fightcade. I should practice more, I tend to jump around too much

You underestimate furfag autismbux, these fuckers spend a lot of money.

You need to brush up on your meta DBZ lore. Toriyama knew the power level thing was bad but incorporated it into DBZ anyway because he was making fun of a series that was doing that unironically. Not only did I forget what that series was but part of the irony is that everyone associates power levels with DBZ even though he dropped them after the Namek saga because he was done with the joke.

To make matters worse, power level autists still hang onto that concept even though he himself dropped the concept since it was a long-running joke. And then to compound the autism, a guide book created after DBZ concluded featured "canon" power levels even though the majority of the story didn't feature nor incorporate it.

Man that game looks fun. Too bad they still haven't made a Fate fighter on its level.

Yeah it is a good channel. Here are some other good channels. Game Studio CUBE Kouenji, GAMEacho, a-cho battle movie, 店員A, G-station, goma siro, ファンタジスタ岡山, and ポート24 八事店.

Thanks. I heard he didn't take them seriously himself but didn't know it was to mock something. But even then most of the show is just getting bigger numbers. Even if it's not to be taken seriously, it's hard to feel like any fight has that much tension when people just power up to get stronger instead of actually learning unique things. Haven't seen Super but the biggest change was Goku's Instant Transmission but people were already flash stepping before so it didn't seem like a huge game changer.

I didn't know that, but that must be Kinnikuman the prequel to Ultimate Muscle. Which is kind of funny, since power levels aside and literally having friendship as a power boost, these days the authors have been not only improved greatly art-wise, but also still write better, actually showing the strength of certain characters via actions or techniques more than just mere power levels.

For example, a new arc started recently and for some reason the main cast can't show up, so a bunch of side characters from the first two arcs (from back in the 80s) have to take the spot and face off aliens. While (for now) they're getting killed left and right, they've actually put up decent fights and these characters were given improvements and expanded lore in the form of side stories.

Imagine if that happened in Dragon Ball, where instead of the usual Z-Warriors facing Goku Black you have Tao Pai Pai, Nam, the purple ninja and Pilaf's Gang and they can actually fight back.

Also it's a shame AKI is dead, I would've loved to see a sequel to this with any of the new guys or improved movesets.

To be fair the entire FGC is full of retards, not really exclusive to one game anymore or has been for a long time.

That game looks pretty rad, I don't like the assist system but the hammer catgirl looks fun as fuck she is pretty hot too

Meleefags are the worst, their game is not even a fighting game and they talk shit about every game for "not being innovative and competitively deep as Melee", SFVfags are one of the biggest playerbases out there and they keep sucking capcoms dick endlessly but their game is not as bad as melee
ponyfags are annoying but they are basically nonexistent in the fgc, the only one I can think of is Triox and he is not even famous, HellPockets likes ponies but he is a total bro

the only MvCIfags out there are the shills getting paid by capcom

smelly, smelly retards

When was it not?

The awoo does look fun but I like the dual swords MC the most. I think his playstyle fits the way I play these type of games. I think the mechanics of MAAB are pretty interesting though.

Can't wait for it to come out of arcades.

Being a PC fighting gamer in Turkey is suffering

Why not fightcade? UNIST also has a great netcode. Same with Arcana Heart 3.

Unist has a peak of 27 players currently

Well, the new game came out for the Playstation consoles

I think you're talking about UNIEL on Steam. UNIST is the newest version that just came out. My mistake, I thought it came to PC. It's on PS3 and PS4. They can both play with each other online so you can just play the PS3 version for free online.

uni[st] always has a few lobbies going, you could also always use the (((disc-ord))) and get matches pretty quickly.

20-30 players is about on par with what you find in the main xrd lobby on any given day. for an anime game dbz doesn't count, that's pretty good.

the best version. wasn't there supposed to be an 8ch kof tournament in a couple of weeks? is that still happening?

The only good thing I can say about it is that it doesn't give a fuck about copyright and Norio Wakamoto is Rugal for some reason.
It's also a shittier DotEmu port.

There's a tournament on Feb 24th, but that's for KoF98, the best KoF game.

fightcade or um?

Despite rumors of MvCI getting pulled off shelves and Steam, the blame game still keeps on going. I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing because Marvel wanted the ugly realism, Capcom only "fixed" Chun to shut people up, and no one is gonna buy Ms Mudslime as a half-assed, incomplete data-locked character. Ono is a piece of shit, but he isn't that stupid.

The dialogue in the game sucks too because there's no synergy in a lot of them (in other words, there's a lot of copy-paste shit).

fightcade.

One last piece of news before the next thread.

timecheck

Anyone here play BlazBlue? I'm fresh off the Guilty Gear boat and BB Centralfiction seems like it's just less refined and balanced. Is there some esoteric secret to this game's mechanics or am I wasting my time trying to figure out the appeal?

I don't fucking get it. Years ago I wouldn't be so angry at losing matches, but now I get (secretly) mad at myself when i'm even losing to a friend when our matches are purely for fucking around. What the shit happened to me? This doesn't even just apply to fighting games.

There are a handful of players; I'm in a similar boat to you in that I started playing GGXrd late last year and any time I wade into BB I just start wondering why anybody plays it [you're correct in that it's a poor man's GG; ArcSys made it during a legal time of troubles when they may have lost the licence to developing/publishing GG]. You can ask in the next thread and you'll probably get a better answer.

Speaking of which, we now have a better idea of BBTag's pricing:

Package = 6264 yen (~$58)
Download = 5800 yen (~$54)
Download Deluxe Edition = 7800 yen (~$73)
DLC All-in-One Pack = 2400 yen (~$22)
Blake + Yang = Free DLC
DLC Vol.1 (Platinum + Orie + Kanji) = 600 yen (Free for early copy)
Vol.2 to Vol.6 = 600 yen each
Source: twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/964155329943502849

So it isn't quite as bad as we thought it might be, but it's still slightly more expensive than a regular game.

new thread when?

That price tier translates to a $40 budget title for NA release, games are more expensive in Japan. DBFZ was ~8000 yen for the normal version, for example.

New Thread:

That's quiet the shame, I had much higher hopes for it.