So I heard BioWare is afraid of Anthem while they're officially cucks for Anita $arkeesian. What's up with that?

So I heard BioWare is afraid of Anthem while they're officially cucks for Anita $arkeesian. What's up with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3ivMAAWFVE
youtube.com/watch?v=3WrTkFz-LNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ernuR83GSe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wat

It's cute that they think taking out the one thing anyone ever gave a shit about Bioware for, gay sex, is going to make more people play their crap.

(((Antifa Sardeensian)))

Bioware is dead.
There will never be another *good* Mass Effect game. Anthem is a MOBA/Battle Royale and it will flop like Andromeda and all the other failed MOBAs before it.

What did he meme by this?

Yes.
Yes.
What's your point?

Progressive companies love to virtue signal because thats all they are good for?

like pottery

Who sits that far away from their wife unless they really are just tired of the relationship. Will Burr just admit that he fucked up?

haha but its cute when married couples who can never reach common ground fight and ignore each other haha hahaha

Bioshit fuckin up again, next you're gonna tell me water's wet

Another loot and shoot game with bullet sponge enemies, sounds familiar? look at Destiny and The Division, but considering this is Cancerware, they'll add a faggot, dyke, tranny or two.

They are afraid because their brainwashed heads finally saw reality as it is: that all fully functional human being hate faggot abominations, niggers and non-white minorities, as well as the world does not (and never will) respect women, as they are irrational animals and to Men, objects for temporary pleasures.
When the echo chamber was destroyed, only fear remained.
Enjoy ruining their lives as you would enjoy playing a good video game. It is as fun as.

I just noticed that she's literally the smallest person there. How does one so small have such power?

She has a vagina and in that circle that is all you need.

Was anthem that long bullshit trailer that had power armor and jetpacks and shit?

i read on kotaco that it's more diverse than a Benneton commercial with the white backdrop removed

Bill Burr is a complex guy with residual anger issues. He has good and bad moments.

Its bound to fail now since anything Anita touches becomes a massive flop.

He gets bullied by her, he isn't going anywhere.

She and all those girls are working together to fuck their way into every circle. Anita and Zoe have atleast fucked every single guy with any semblance of importance no matter how fleeting, including Moot.

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH

Burr married a nigger?
Fucking hell that's hilarious.
I only ever heard her voice on the podcast so I knew she was fucking annoying but to find out she's a nigger is hilarious. I figured she was part spic but this is just too much.

And not a single PoC. Why is Bioware and Anita so racist?

it's ok user jews aren't white

Only because the rest of Canada has somehow managed to sink lower.

No, it's like Destiny.

And why wouldn't they? They fired Curry Thunder when Andromeda flopped, and they goddamned well knew it was barely held together with scotch tape and shoestring, which is why he was pushing the SJW narrative so fucking hard. For one, slight of hand, and for two - so that they could deflect criticism long enough to get those all important first few weeks of sales before the building fumes of the dumpster fire started getting so noxious and rank that even the casuals wouldn't go near it.

And here we are with round two. Amazingly, people haven't given up hope on Bioware yet. They shifted all of the blame onto Bioware Montreal, then shitcanned the studio and played it off like they were all just talentless hacks operating under the Bioware label in a "studio expansion gone wrong" scenario. All real talent - the "classic" Bioware you all know and love are working on projects at their Austin and Edmonton studios.

So here we go again.. round fucking two.. there's already rumors of the development of the game going to shit, EA getting increasingly uncommitted to the project beyond what they can put a perpetual revenue stream on, and in come the SJW shitters to show off their shining progressive virtues to the masses so that when the game finally does release and it's garbage - they can just blame misogynous and alt-right trolls for an unfounded hate campaign so that everyone is distracted while they take down the tent poles, turn off the lights, and exit out the back door. EA will axe Bioware and outsource the game's maintenance and updates to third rate asset farms before coming to the conclusion that the whole venture isn't profitable enough to salvage because it doesn't have a Battle Royale mode.

She got fat.

Anthem is just a Destiny reskin with a bit of flying about but the game mechanics will be the same with a hub city that you will have nothing to do at apart from spend real world money to buy superior gear.

The talent that made Bioware great left a long time ago, the last vestige of any actual talent left around Mass Effect 2 when EA decided to go from publisher to full on take over. Hence why Mass effect 3 had a tacked on multiplayer and real world money loot crates.

I can't wait for nu-Bioware to go under, it's a long time coming.

The funny part is that a shitload of people from BioWare's main development team were called in to help with the development of Andromeda.

Also, they didn't fire the Curry Thunder, his contract simply expired. BioWare never punished him for his behavior or remarks, and we have confirmation from management that they fully agreed and approved what he was saying.

most likely she feel in charge

screencapped

Has Thunderfoot made a video recently about her? Considering she's his waifu, for a period that was all he made.

I can't stand the guy, but his obvious love for her is so autistic I find the drama entertaining.

Thunderfoot went down in a blaze of fire. First he sperged the fuck out during Brexit and whined like a Jew his EU grant money was going away, then decided to further embarrass himself further by telling Americans they were idiots for voting for Trump, and more recently he got outed, along with a bunch of other fence shitting (((skeptics))) that he was part of a sikrit club run by Kraut and Tea meant to doxx and harass ebil internet Nazis.

Look how terrified he is. One wrong word, gesture or step and he'll be out of a job, a future and possibly 5-10 in the slammer.

His newest one has a cameo of her in it, but it's mostly just shitting on Kraut and Sargon while laughing at people that got scammed in some bogus crowdfunded skeptics conference that was supposed to be a community response to vidcon.

Or something along those lines. I'm still waiting for one of his neighbors to see all that chemistry equiptment he has set up in his kitchen and call the cops on him for cooking meth.

Leftists always eat each other after all.

Someone should just impersonate him and say something mean about Muslims and watch the tactical assault squad and K9 units roll in.

That's because they believe in the "EA is behind it all" meme. They refuse to see that Bioware is responsible for the current state of the studio. Same thing with Bungo and Destiny 2, people blame Activision for the sequel despite the devs and writers admitting that they don't have the talent to shit out epic stories and enough content for a series of expansions.

No, his contract ended when the game was ready to ship. The higher-ups share his opinions, they've always played deaf when people were asking for comments.

I know, right? I can't wait, now the legend himself is back in action.

It's already abundantly clear that Anthem will be DOA;
>release already pushed back and they're still only being given

regrettably you can't get thunderfoot on the kraut thing, he was just invited but never participated at any point if you've checked the logs. At no point does he ever appear except as someone in the servers user list.

Modern women make working in an office a hostile environment. Need to leave your cube for any reason at all? Better hope there are no women around. When you DO run into women while trying to get a cup of coffee in the break room, it's like stumbling across a wild animal

Anita is an Armenian. Technically a sandnigger.

Fucking roaches

this is some numale virgin beta faggot shit. don't you get how women work? cumrags like you get reported for harassment by sluts with no self-awareness because you're undesirable and they want to remove you from their locality. all you have to do is assert your masculinity and bitches will titter and get flustered when you come around. "harassment" is only negative when it comes from a man women don't want to get fucked by. stop being such a sad fucking queer and get your ass to the gym. get some fucking self confidence.
t. femanon

Are you really a femanon if you have a penis?
Really gets the grey matter going.

How about you all fuck off to the kitchen and shut the fuck up for once?

tits or Gtfo.

Funny. That post, if ever said to a woman in any western modernized workplace, would probably get you sued for "harassment". The METOOOOOLOOKATMEEE "movement" is only opening the eyes of every competent PR department in the world, making them realized there is absolutely no benefit for having women in the workplace. Whatever a woman can do, you can find a plethora of men that can do it better, cheaper and without any risk of frivolous sexual suits.
Almond activation complete.

The best case scenario when a low-level salaryman like myself tries to assert masculinity is simply getting canned on the spot. At worse you gonna get accused of rape, dragged through the courts and finally sent to Pound Town, USA to experience what a real rape feels like.

Are you implying I should mark my territory

Why are you listening to anything a woman has to say?

No, why would I?

2019 is going to be a fun year

So in Snarkeesian opinion an indistinguishable handful of pixelshit is a "positive female character"? You can switch it for anything it wouldn't make difference.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Is it possible BioWare are more clever than we are giving them credit for and they know Anthem will be a flop so they invite Sarkezian on board so they can deflect any criticism of the game on to her and portray it as muh-sogyny?

Yeah, bud. That works like a fucking charm. And fifteen years later, assuming that alpha male dominance has carved you out a nice little slice of the American pie, those bitches are going to come back - shriveled, dried up, and supporting half a dozen kids all by themselves - and accuse you of harassment and creating a toxic work environment. Either to get a piece of your success, out of sheer destructive jealousy, or to make themselves feel relevant for few minutes once more before they die by accusing you of harassment and creating a toxic work environment. They will ruin your reputation and command an online mob to tear down everything you've built. All for a handful of retweets and a spattering of likes that give them that social media endorphin rush.

What's that going to help considering that if Anthem fails they're fucked?

Not the first time EA/Bioware tried to pull something like this.

really!?

She still hasn't delivered all stretch goals, right?

Like every single marxist libshit before her, she took the money and ran.

I tell you what, if you whip out your dick and start pissing all over the entrance and walls to your cubical, it's going to keep interlopers out of your space.

At the very least It would help them defend their personal careers and distract from their failings.

They can always say

Instead of having to talk about how bad the game was they can talk about how evil men are.

It means that your almonds are activated

Gives a good case for more Canuck government shekels.

It’s my pissspace

You run into problems if your goverment forces you to hire more woman tough like in germoney

I see. But honestly I truly don't.

Someone only needs to push a discrimination lawsuit through to the highest court to get that regulation thrown out.

What do you mean *if*? They're fucked either way. EA has already stated with perfect clarity that they have zero interest in single-player narrative focused games going forward. Which was all Bioware has ever really been known for. The moment Anthem is out, DragonAge is becoming a MOBA and both it and Anthem are being shipped off to a farm for maintaining their online monetization and Bioware is going to get a bullet in the brainpan.

Once Anthem is out, what the fuck does EA need Bioware for? It's a 10 year run. They can just take the base game, the development notes, and outsource it from there.

Bioware isn't like DICE where they can just shift the studio onto the next Destiny clone slated for release next year. They're an RPG company. EA has no use for RPGs.

nah there's basically two kinds of women in the workplace:

regular people

crazy bitches with 13 self-diagnosed disorders and a therapy animal they bring to work because it's a "service animal"

you're not going to get canned by looking at them when you get a cup of coffee but god forbid if you have to work with them it's a fucking minefield

also i bet you're fat and ugly and your cunt stinks

Nah, women are vapid cunts who never have anything interesting to say. That being said, there are way too many
gullible guys lurking imageboards that still think otherwise. I was more concerned with their wellbeing.

Shit, I fucked up big time. I meant replay to

Am I fucking stupid, or does anyone else think the government should not be giving taxpayer money to entertainers and businessmen because reasons? Like Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk, they receive literal billions of shekels from the fed; Bezos gets more than a dollar for each package shipped, and Musk is too busy launching cars into outer space to actually make a profit on his own merits despite being a billionaire solely from government funding.

They want to be rich and powerful? No fucking government money for you. Small businesses get tax breaks to start out, but nobody who's proven themselves successful should get a cent of taxpayer money to support their business.

Sad, but true. I think the tipping point of bad PR for EA will likely be when they shutter Bioware. A long-running developer with a huge line of extremely successful games magically running into a long string of failure leading into a death spiral that ends in the death of the company, with their blood on EA's hands? All those brave womyn and allies suddenly out on the street because some nasty corporation full of (((rich white guys))) had no more use for them? Saint Anita came down from on high, herself, to bless that company! Wait, they made video games? Who cares? Think about the womyn!

They get paid because they're both part of the international propaganda hydra.

And here is why they're garbage. Before, you could write off things like ME3 as EA intervening and fucking up development. But now you have a bunch of women who most likely talk and complain on twitter more than actually doing their job. And as Andromeda shows, they're not even good at their job and probably got degrees from shit colleges that let women slide through classes for having a vagina. This is a perfect example of why this shit doesn't work and a company didn't need to die to prove something everyone already knew.

user, they're women, that goes without saying.

Pick one

Fixed.

I wonder what Liz is up to these days.

Have you never taken or been in a group photo before? People are ordered by height, tallest in the back and shortest in the front, because you wouldn't be able to see the shorties otherwise. Of course a man taking a photo with a bunch of women is going to be in the back, because he's almost certainly going to be the tallest. I get that this really is the sort of group who would order a photo based on oppression points, but it can't be assumed that's what happened, since it would be the same either way.

t. tranny roleplaying as a woman or shitposter

Doesn't she still write for The Escapist?

I thought the escapist doubled down on the SJW stuff and then went bankrupt?

The only person that still does anything for The Escapist is Yahtzee, because he's the only one getting paid.

You see Canada is really worried about getting steamrolled by American culture, so they do goofy shit like forcing radio and tv broadcasts to have a minimum percentage of Canadian content.
and too this end they will throw syrup bucks at just about any media made in Canada. This means most of the shit made in Canada is shit and wouldn't be able to stand on it's own two feet, because they can just ask for gibs and know they will get a leg up on getting a spot on tv.
music is mostly good though

Maybe he'll be able to buy it and make it into something less retarded.

imagine using your midlife crisis years trying to mess with a media you don't actually like.

What the fuck is Anthem?

How underage are you?

Canada has its own culture?

You fucking idiot. I bet your vegetables are uncultured and your coconuts aren't homemade

this is my first post on a imageboard. Mostl lurking here for game ideas. I have to ask, is there more i can check? Shame on me for not knowing her bad influence. I thought she was a good investment.

He has a kid with said nigress now so that's all his remaining days wearing that face.

POST YOUR TITS!

You don't even have to be a fuggo either, just not her type, or worse she could be a daddy hating self destructive who only goes for rice or mud dick.

Quebec is generally responsible for half the shit wrong with the entire country, you see the economy is centralized to two points and Quebec via their language war have basically taken over the Capital and allows all the immigrants there to do what they want with impunity.

Please let it be your last, faggot.

Go back to the kitchen and stay there bitch

Yeah i ve seen the Chad at the job treating them like garbage and they still worship him.
But i don't want to seem like a massive beta and instead always pretend to be a workaholic

Nigger what? Quebec is the least cucked province in Canada. They're the only ones who force migrants to integrate, and they accepted very few refugees (and only after doing their own screening process). Quebec is the only fucking province standing up for its culture and identity. If you ask "what is the Canadian identity?" anywhere else in Canada, you'll get "we don't have one". Even cuckservatives will say this. But Quebecois? Freedom, respect, tolerance, generosity…. But only if you play nice. If you want to bring your religions and politics from the homeland, stay home: they don't want your bullshit.

I lived there for a while and they were easily among the least cucked people in the West. For one, they actually understand that personal liberty and mutual respect are not universal concepts, unlike most Westerners who think that Eastern collectivism and the rest of the world's barbarism are just small differences of opinion.

Interesting. Is it because Quebec had to protect their identity from the much larger anglo identity or what?

Sarkeesian is a bitch but she is in no way middle aged. What are 12 or some shit that you think 30 something is middle aged?. Fuck off back to Minecraft and leave shitposting about that jew nosed cow to others.

aye, 30 something is like great grandma tier.
middle aged is like 16 to 20

i'm in my mid 20s and i feel like an old fart, 30 scares me. Either way she's in her 30s complaining about video games which if anyone else did that would be viewed as an embarrassment

That guy designed the gameplay though, and it was pretty much the only worthwhile thing about the whole game.

Wasn't Ass Effect combat always cover based ass?

Hey fuck you Northern Ontario and the rural areas of Canada are the same but we have to deal with the retards in the big city.

What the fuck am I reading? Well I'm 29 I guess I better fuck off to that old folks home huh.

She's delivered on the stretch marks

She kinda looks like The Joker.

probably should, wanker.

in a few years she'll achieve lunch-lady physique

Tencent wins. Rising Fire looks better than Destiny 2 and The Division
youtube.com/watch?v=d3ivMAAWFVE

nice

I legit want to live in my grandfather's old people home. It's really nice apartment style and a helper comes around to do your housework for you.

Jesus Christ.

i was making a joke back at you, chum

All of this patriarchy and oppression apparently didn't stop this (((hero))) from growing fat from all those patronbux.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Explain the joke.

it was a shitty jab but i didn't mean for it to come off as hostile

Men gave her power because she's useful.

It's America but colder, and with mooses, maple syrup, and hockey.

Looks like it was good bait.

Of course I considered that. But he could have also been on one knee on the side which isn't uncommon. We both know why he's in the back and not kneeling on the side. Because women are on a higher level of society compared to men. At least that's what they want to show.

Looks pretty boring. Boss was nearly a stationary bullet sponge. Guns sound like toys and don't have much recoil. And graphically it just looks average.

I thought she claimed she was done with video games? Guess nobody cared about her. What if we're the majority of her "fanbase"?

Nah she has no power she is just the moo McIntosh is fucking. He tells her what to wear, what to say and what to tweet. At the moment the are pretending they don't work together anymore but we all know who is behind her.
McIntosh is a millionaire that is using feminism as a way to control idiots. Fucker is pure evil wearing the skin of a cuck.

how little you know, just stick in the gamergate thread if you're going to spout these uninformed views.

Lurk more, newfag.
Or ask at GG thread.

Will you become wizard at next year, user?

That's the trick.

Then do tell how it is.
I hope you have archives for your claims.

user next year I plan to go even further beyond.

I hope you can google because I'm not spoonfeeding you shit ni/gg/er. mcintosh and anita have been separate for a long time now, maybe 2 years or more. anita is beyond educated in feminist theory and is literally a modern figurehead/leader of the ideology. She's well read and still sees success and is invited and engaged with regularly by the games industry whereas the first project mcintosh did since separating was a flop.

if this is all new information to you, go back to your nigger containment thread and stay there.

Thanks user I needed a laugh.

Good luck.

Your post is fucking worthless and is completely meaningless.
>>>/out/
>>>/gasyourself/
>>>/suicide/

Learn to read, nigger.

Really alkalises the water.

Do you even know feminist "science" user?

It should be noted that it is a closed beta (a REAL one with limited keys and no founder packs) so there are a lot of room for polish. Given the fact that the company are not SJWs and there are some cool features here like the open field maps makes me think there are hope for Rising Fire. At least more hope than Destiny 2 or Division 2. Graphics wise it is a f2p game and f2p games want people with weaker graphic cards to play as well (even more so in China where many have a weak graphic card and computer) Also it is low level gameplay but i do think high level gameplay will be harder. That is the case for asian games of this style (Dungeon Fighter, Kritika, Elsword and so on)

youtube.com/watch?v=3WrTkFz-LNE
youtube.com/watch?v=ernuR83GSe4

Personally if i should bet what game out of Anthem and Rising Fire will be better when launched then Rising Fire have a very high chance of winning. Bioware lacks talent these days and are too SJW to make a good game.

she's obviously not retarded or she wouldn't have successfully stepped stoned over her valuable allies to get to where she is now, receiving free patreon bux

Next feminists will say women created men 6000 years ago and aliens built the pyramids.

Translation: Objectivity is incompatible with feminism.
I don't need to read further, feminist "researches" hold on foundation made of lies. And they dare call it a science.

Take a look at this cumskin. WE WUZ KANGS.

This is why nobody likes you retards.

No wonder goyim gate failed, it consists entirely of low iq soy boys

at least they'd be right about something for once

WE

'is prince's' ''

Pretty much.
Quebec kicked out religion back in the 60s, and now immigrants want special treatment because of their religion. Quebec told them to fuck off with that bullshit then the "elite" from Toronto called every Quebecer a racist fascist white supremacist.

Anita Sarkeesian is 100% proof the Armenian Genocide didn't happen.

Or wasn't thorough enough at least.

Absolutely unscientific.

Actual science: 1 + 1 = 2.
Feminist science: 1 + 1 = any number the feminist clique feels to be the right answer this week.

It's still not too late to bail.

That gun has three triggers?

lol the only decent looking bitch has a fucking tattoo on her leg

Never liked Bioware always found their games pretentious and their fans retarded. Enjoying watching them slowly crash and burn. Not long now till they go the way of many other EA bought developers.

Holy fuck that third photo.

I hear they are extremely hairy and according to some, even bigger jews than actual jews.

Armenians even have their own territories in Los Angeles and Israel.

Could have been the stress from having to lie her ass off to psycopathic narcisists for money.

Same. I wasn't big on Baldur's Gate, prefer dungeon crawlers instead, but I could at least see why people like it. By the time Dragon Age and Ass Effect 2 came out though I felt like I was taking crazy pills because I can't see how anyone liked that overproduced cosmopolitan crap.

I tried KOTOR on Xbox and I never returned a game faster in my life. Something about the faces just creeped me the fuck out.

I thought that was a big bonfire in OP's picture.

DVD set of Tropes series was due in December 2012. Was never delivered and there were zero repercussions for the failure.

Must be hook-nosed privilege.

Once you become aware of certain realities, how you're feeling now is understandable. I feel the same way. It's kind of like how some teenagers get edgy until they wise up. Like that, this dark cloud will lift and we'll be better people when we get ourselves through it.

"Trust a snake before a jew, and a jew before a greek, but don't trust an armenian"

Fuck me, it's from Orwell…

Didn't happen. If it did, Anita would have never existed.

The only people who believe in that are /r/the_donald faggots who listens to (((Alex Jones))) too much.

Hook-nose Jewnita still hasn't delivered on her new series that she wants to sell to schools for "Educational Purposes"

Deepfakes porn when

time to add another face to the collage

You people can't see a queer trying to cultivate men's hatred of women? Seriously?

Holy shit that's my screen cap,cool on you for saving it.

Didn't they try to break away from Canada? Twice?

Are you saying that all the women on the internet are actually homos trying to drill my bum?

Slapping that hideous face onto any body would ruin it.

When I worked at Blizzard, I basically fucked every girl in the building and they all knew I was doing it. I never once got in trouble for it either. I guess it helped I was fucking the HR bitch too though. Now she was a god damned milf.

This isn't for my own sexual gratification

It's for the wave of asspain we could reap

She even cucked him. I couldn't bring myself to listen to his podcast anymore, all i think how he fucked up and how he got cucked.

Me too.

Goddamn, I never actually saw her before. I'm glad I all but gave up on podcasts.

When I saw Anthem in the title, I immediately assumed it was the Ayn Rand book about rejecting collectivism and reinventing the idea of the individual in a post-apocalyptic world.

Yeah man, haha. I know what you mean, haha.

Anyone who lives in America in general besides the countryside is malformed and bloated from all the poison in their food and beauty products. The first bitch is a cuckold who said that the genocide is water under the bridge now, the rest were probably whores for a sultanate. Any nationality that goes to America is no longer their nationality.

That sounds like a very specific thing to have come to mind.

Communists being afraid of a book about rejecting Communism just made a lot of sense at the time.

You should hear what they are teaching in america now. The scientific method is 1. Hypothesis 2. Theory(which is a law) and 3. Scientific Fact. When is this madness going to end?

nice lotus esprit. Ive never seen that color before.

Think the owners actually abandon the site entirely and Yahtzee just runs the Youtube channel because he has access and doesn't want to give up the subscribers.

was that an order given by the parent company defy media or from site management

I assumed Anthem would have gay sex.

Scientific theory is bigoted and probably anti-semitic, only marxist critical theory should be allowed.

Post evidence. Not because I care but because I want to laugh.

You the player getting fucked in the ass by microtransactions isn't what I count as gay sex.

Sorry to pop your bubble but that's neither what happened nor what will happen. Just take a closer look at the Androgynous disaster: Yes, the studio was closed, but they didn't fire their diversity hires, they transferred them into EA Motive.
Wanna know the delicious punchline?
EA Motive is the studio that helps EAs other studios with animation.
I'm seriously not joking, look it up yourself if you don't believe it.

I disagree with both you and them.
1) There is nothing unscientific about doing research FOR a group. Science is done to advance SOME GROUP.
Now, the problem:
2) Science is done in a value-neutral way to ensure that the results are valid. That is, that there isn't some placebo effect at work. The value-neutral approach is not mutually exclusive to doing research FOR any specific group. Maybe their issue is that they hate men and want to ensure that the results CANNOT be used for men?

The whole page is so painful to read. I just… I want to see these people raped and murdered by the Mohammedan hordes that they love so much.

That is what all sane people think.

How is Bioware afraid of their own game?

Quebec mass-imports disgusting niggers as long as they speak French. They are disgusting civic nationalists.

looks like a fucking Bogdanoff

fuck you, soad is great
also nigger fucker's mom isn't one, it's her dad that was