Why are liberals so fucking incompetent?

why are liberals so fucking incompetent?

the guy gives one speech without drooling on himself and the media is falling all over themselves to suck his cock. are there any bigger marks in the world than political pundits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I
theintercept.com/2017/03/01/trumps-use-of-navy-seals-wife-highlights-all-the-key-ingredients-of-u-s-war-propaganda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is a retard.

Thats why retards love him.

Because he finally gave in to the Jews with his recent commentary on immigration

To be honest they are throwing him a tiny bone before going back to trying to arrest him for something that has never been a crime, because he gave a good speech on the ideology he has been trying to push, American nationalism.

He did basically promise a new deal type plan where he would create "millions of jobs" by improving infrastructure across the country which oh by the way our dams get a grade of D so I'm in favor of that. If he is telling the truth he will be like a F.D.R with down syndrome who hates foreigners.

Ill take that over some neo-lib who sails us down the river even further with a smile on their face and no one notices because it's just another regular president who makes all the horrible shit look nice.

Also lets be honest the first half of that speech was pretty good but the second half was literally just him repeating himself, sometimes using the exact same frazes word for word.

It could have been 50% shorter and it would have been better and less meandering.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6pyufzQs4I

Two parts made me burst out laughing, the Navy Seal being happy about clapping, and the third grade double failure.

The reason it was a good speech is because it's the first time he tied up the ideology with more policy objectives, and it came on the back of ridiculous media trying to end his Presidency in a month, which is a bad strategy if you want rid of someone. Trump is weirdly resistant to the shit other people would get panicked over.

I GOT YOU NOW YOU COMMIE FUCK

Remember Saramago's words: media is always concubine to power. The few times they aren't is when there's possibility of a power shift. They still hold out hope for an impeachment, but are already practicing proper lordosis behavior.

Is that you Warren G. Harding?

what is this sorcery

Trump: "oh my god look at me im retarded lol

"turns out i was just acting retarded and can give a good speech that motivates people"- t. trump

The mistake i keep seeing the left make is to peg trump as another bush, and bannon as another rove.

No, trump and bannon are way more slick and manipulative.

They are really good at manipulating the media and trump himself probably only puts on the trump character while in public.

Holla Forums - the board that was cucked to death!

Trump isnt the typical republican, the typical republican is a cuck, why do you think the alt right started calling them cuckservitives.

Trump doesn't apologies, he doesn't give into the lefts shaming techniques.
The left screams and screams, and trump just walks over them and continues enacting his policies.

The dilbertman scott adams already explained whats going to happen on his twitter.
First the left started screaming trump was hitler, that didnt work.
Now you are screaming he is incompetent, it wont work.
By summer, you will be screaming he is good at his job but you dont agree with him.

Dunno man, that one might stick by sheer virtue of actually being true.

He is actually getting or attempting to get done everything he promised ont he camping trail.
He ended both the clinton and bush dynasties.
He has the media wrapped around his finger.
I know you dont like his politics, but it doesnt mean he is stupid, and trump takes advantage of this leftist arrogance.
The republicans arent stupid, they are evil

He kept the swamp.

I guess you can say that. I guess it is kind of good for us because it means accelerationism.

He's the president, they are going to report about him.

I'm not sure, rich does not equal smart.

I'm sure most aren't they do a great job at getting poor people to consistently vote against their interests.

i see you posting all the time, and the way you write makes my eyes glaze over

lol Chelsea is gearing up for a congressional run. I'm half convinced they finally got tired of his retarded flailing and showed him the JFK video. What else could explain his complete 180 on immigration?

can't believe it took that little for them to normalize this guy

You don't know who I am.

my sides

I hope it's true though and he will follow through with it because it will kill the Democratic Party

Come now lad. He has been one of {{{them}}} since taking office. Holla Forums types are willing to overlook this cause reasons.

Trump wants to implement a merit based immigration system not give amnesty,
He thinks the gop establishment are on a suicide mission to legalize millions of future democratic voters

How do you know he isnt taking control of the media slowly?
US will be a dictatorship like Russia.

Feels good i am not part of that shithole

Europe is literally 1984

Do you retards read anything outside of imageboards and neoliberal media?

theintercept.com/2017/03/01/trumps-use-of-navy-seals-wife-highlights-all-the-key-ingredients-of-u-s-war-propaganda/

WAR, the biggest lobby, all neoliberal media is pro-war and benefits from the relationship with the deep state.

Who else is going to make propaganda for him? The press has gone on strike until further notice from the CIA.

Incidentally that retarded raid was known before hand leading to everyones massacre. Somebody with access to classified material committed treason. That would be a hell of a story but what does the Intercept say about it?

and why is that

Only if being president means being imperialist

Has it ever not been?

Scott Adams is a hack and only got lucky on Election day.

He's a poser and heavily condescending.

How did I fuck that up that badly