Are you a spiritual gamer?

Let's talk about how gaming opened our eyes. Personally, I've found The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition to be a most enlightening experience. Have you heard of it?
gatewaysbooksandtapes.com/books/bk126.html

Is there life, after Zelda?

(((Judaica)))
everytime

Why would I need "spiritual" gaming when I have Jesus?

Jesus is a gamer, dontcha know.

To be perfectly honest, everything good I've played since OOT has still been a slight disappointment in comparison. I actually think it's the best game ever made.

By definition Jesus can only have the best taste. It is therefore almost entirely certain that he would have been into weebshit.

fucking cia nigger monkey shill never made his own compiler and thinks he can make us stop playing games in templeos

Who is your favorite video game god? I was interested in seeing where Jagex took Bandos, but they killed him off immediately after he got back. I should have expected as much.

that is not very humble of him now is it?

Is that fucking Grezzo on the cover?

Affanculo

That really misses the point of what Jesus is. He doesn't have to have good taste, just ones that don't involve sin. Being a man, he could make mistakes and still fulfill His role, but not commit sins. Taste is something that one develops, and is largely subjective. He probably had hobbies and interests that He grew out of, same as anyone. Not that liking weebshit is a mistake.

Of course, it had to be Jew

He just shits out dozens of these 2.5d fps games and charges $6 each. He's got like 30 across each of his sites now so they've got to be only one or two levels or something. He made this one 18 years ago in the same engine. The one on the cover even has the same gun texture

Someone needs to get this book to Alex Jones.

I completely agree. It enlightened me on some of my fetishes.

E.J.(((Gold)))
Every goddamn time.

I just put in an order for 50 copies to be delivered to Kotaku and Polygon.

So you know they're shit now, right?

Remove thyself, (((Christian)))

(((You)))

you know sins cover practically every flaw if you don't sin the you will search for the path of betterment and therefore you'll try to refine your astheathics and search for the ideal. You won't stop where simply with the simple pleasures because that's sloth for example. You get the idea.