BUNGIE JUST WENT FULL TORTANIC

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/242827681?sort=0&page=0

They've done it! The spirit of Stanry Roo lives!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090608034937/http://www.legacyofsteel.net/oldsite/arc27.html
mega.nz/#!f0wiSBTJ!D5Qu8WetGun6JJOFVlvxKjt5eCDLYaj4D8ZFaS5TsQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS RINE
—————————–

END OF RINE

you can do better, OP, I believe in you!

There's no way that they can be destroying their credibility so thoroughly on purpose, right? Are they trying to sell off the ip to a new company or something?

when will Holla Forums have game played requirements for posting?
and which game(s) would they be?

It'd be all of my favorite games and none of yours.
Though knowing Cakeboy, it'd be every new Nintendo game.

I bet at this point Bungie is just a mere puppet to it's current overlords forcing this shit on them.

Just have it so you have to beat Mark in a game of his choosing.

wouldn't be games
It'd be a timed cake eat, if you can't eat one fast enough no posting for you

A lot of the old guard from Bungie is gone or working on other things now.

Jones isn't even the acting head anymore

Well, there's always IRC.

Look I'm sorry anons. I'm not home right now, otherwise I'd give you a better screenshot

Please no bully

The solution is easy, post at home.

It'd be required to be circumcised, there'd be this apparatus (USB port only, because Mark is cheap) in which you gotta stick your penis, and if it detects a foreskin, you're a bad goy and should get circumcised.

just add a game in the reply box that all anons must beat to earn the right to shitpost.

the captcha should be a game instead so you have to beat it first before you can post
smb with 1 life should be good enough

Not even dubs will save you from the bullying you deserve for using Apple products.

Is there further context for this? Was Destiny 2 worse than the first one in more than one way and the normalfag "fans" are upset? Supposedly they would implement these posting rules to create a hugbox, but what did they do to provoke criticism? If that's actually the reason for this, I'm making an assumption here.

Please tell me the iPad shit is bait.

The most amazing thing here is that apparently Destiny isn't dead.

Have you been living under a rock?

I'll suggest Battletoads, only because I got really bored when I was 17 and using game genie for practice, I learned how to beat it, got good enough to beat it legit and can do it to this day. It's strange, I can beat Battletoads and Castlevania 3 but have a tougher time with Mega Man.

Doesn't it have something like under 10 000 players?
Wasn't there a thread about this?

Where is activision shill user to say how 'this is fine'?

Yes, Destiny 2 was somehow worse than the shitshow that was Destiny 1 in every conceivable way.
Yes the normalfag fans are upset. Very much so.
Instead of making assumptions I suggest you try a cursory google search.

OH FUCK

I don't pay attention to bungie, or bethesda, or blizzard, or any other mainstream normalfag AAA studio cancer. If bungie fucked up in such a way that they feel they need to create a wall between them and people who are calling them on their shit, I want to know what shit that is.
When OP says TORtanic level of fuckup that implies it is not insignificant, so either it's that or hyperbole.

That's really way too easy, user. Have you seen Mark play games?

How about the opposite, then?
Having to lose to Mark at a game of his choosing?

Different subterranean user here. I played the first destiny briefly, enough to get all the original end-tier raid shit but stopped before the first expansion came out. It was okay. Haven't kept up with the company since then.
Can anyone catch me up on how Destiny 2 somehow managed to fuck things up as hard as EA and Bioware?

Do they not have a single non-retarded employee left?

Bungie is so progressive by letting a lobotomy patient run the forums

There have been several threads here in the past 30 days talking about how much of a shitshow this entire thing has been, complete with "industry insiders" defending it hardcore.
If you willfully ignored all of that because "normalfag cancer" then you can look up for yourself what the problem is. Either through the archives or google.

You mean that one fag who says he works for them?

how can the BO of Holla Forums be so bad at vidya?

Knowing how kikes work it'd be combined with a cigar cutter and if it detects no foreskin the blade goes off.

Yeah, "Activision user" would show up in damn near every thread to tell everyone that everything was fine, the game was performing well within expected parameters and that the threads were nothing but fear mongering.

top wew

There's a reason I choose the white Bungie logo and the black Activision logo

Do you know any Jew that has talents other than penny pinching and lying?

let's be honest,only niggers and spics play fighting games, and that's probably who won. though I was busy when those threads came out so I might be wrong.

Are you sure you don't want to be bullied?

We live in the diversity hire and politically correct era, do you really think their current team - in this specific case, their consumer relationship team - is composed of anything but soyboys, raging feminists and mullato kangs?

As Social Justice, Kotaku, Polygon , G4TV and Anita have taught me, actually playing , knowing about and being good at video games is not a requirement to have any meaningful position in the gaming world. Just gotta know the right people and be in the right places at the right time.

You’re a faggot for not cropping the image after you took it. Pic related.

You need to die at least 12 time in sonic mania to post.

Bungie is retarded and deserves this.
It's like they enjoy being corporate slaves

inb4 Activision pahjeet.

Ding dong bannu lives on.

———————-RINE END HERE

MAKE THE CAPTCHA WARIOWARE
I DEMAND IT, THIS WILL PLEASE ME

Do not sow this horror upon our lands, you madman.

I mean, it did kind of work out for Getting over it? Having to finish it every day is a bit extreme though. Why not set up a third party site instead where, upon completion of the game, you receive a one time use auto generated 8ch gold account code that gives you access to Holla Forums for thirty days?

Sure it is. Whatever you want to think.

You'll have to open a 40 pound box of rape.

You fucking mongrel it's not better than windows botnet.

Oh god, you go outside with an ipad… What's next, you take pictures with it?

I really like this webm

At least it's not a 3ds

Destiny 2 has apparently been a roller coaster for the fans. The game was caught hampering progression, having less interesting mechanics than the first, released broken weapons behind a pay wall, according to the devs the project went through a large change and was kind of scrambled together afterwords, not to mention the micro transactions. Just go to /r/games, go search for destiny 2 and you'll probably find more specific information.

At least the 3DS has games. The iPad is just… nothing.

Are you defending playing with your 3DS outside?

whats wrong with playing with your gameboy outside?

1. It is, because it isn’t one.
2. What the fuck do you think was the point of posting the FIRST image and saying “at least crop the image”?
Goddamn you fucking redditors, start acting like human beings or you’ll be reported as bots.

Fucking lol.

Holy fuck, not only is Cuckchan invading, but fucking Facebook as well?

you're supposed to be dead, stevie

Guess you can’t read.

Where’s your argument?

why would i bother arguing with someone who defends and gives (((Apple))) money? :^)

I just wanted to discuss how shit Bungie was.

Games devs these days are fucking spineless.

Sure, it has 6 million games.
How many are worth playing though?

I'd say they got told by Activision to do it because of "bad PR" or whatever.

I think he was just a troll or some redditor.

When you consider how big the appstore is, he's technically not wrong. But honestly, if you consider all the fucking chink shite that's on there to be games, you really don't fucking belong here.

it's like you want to bait

Iphone games are like those "buy 200 games for the price of 1" tier shit that scam companies tried to pull back in the day really. Quantity over quality by a wide margin.

A lot of the time, those carts would be filled with half chink bootlegs and half just pirated existing games, so even that was better, because you'd still get the occasional Mario/Contra/Mega Man there.
The appstore is more like 10000 in one, and at best, two of those games can even be considered games, let alone good.

Get the fuck off of Holla Forums you turbo-normalfag.

He's not technically wrong, but neither is saying that finding a D&D 5e or PF game is easier than building your own tabletop group from scratch.

There's old footage of I think it was Ninendo offices from the early to mid 80s and it was all 30+ guys with enough cigarette smoke to camouflage their dress shirts. I imagine the place looks like a preschool today.

Even normalfags are not this fucking clueless.
What we're dealing with is a corporate whore. Probably bared Job's inbreed bastard babies by the dozens.

I saw a video of an 80s pachinko parlor once. I never understood how people could see the machines. It looked like a half dozen fog machines were used in the place.

It's time for another champion to rise. What was three must now become four.

better go charge your botnet, faggot.

One of you hotpockets better publicly shame because this level of faggotry is absolutely unacceptable.

Arcades used to be like that too until I want to say the early 90s or so. Notice how it's only golden age games that tend to get cocktail machines?

I will protect you from the bullying,cute sir!

Source picture?

Yes,i have said these words.

From what I see around the net basically Destiny 2 has less content than Destiny 1 did at the end of D1's life.
But also:
There's probably some more shit I missed but you get the point. I think the only thing the game got praise for was the soundtrack.

Hmmm yeah but by that logic Steam has the most games released each year even though we all know that thousands and thousands of those are indie shit.

He can watch me all he wants he might learn how to be a fucking man and stop sound like a fucking girl.

I'm pretty sure iOS actually managed to shovel more shit on their store in a week than Steam gets all year, no joke. It's so bad there's a toggle on gamefaqs to exclude mobileshit when searching for a game that's on by default.

So you have no argument and don’t even know how to use echoes. Got it.

You said:
You were wrong. Numerically, as a matter of fundamental mathematical fact, you were wrong. That is all we are discussing. Move your goalposts back to reddit, you fucking imbecile. An equal proportion of irredeemable non-games exist on iOS as do the DS/3DS/PS2/Wii/any other platform.

Jesus fucking christ how much soy must you eat to be this low t?

About 5 years of daily meal replacement while grinding in Everquest.

Environmental effects (of not being exposed to masculine behaviors/persons) is a big factor, too. Never mind the incidental xenoestrogen exposure, such as in water supplies and shampoos (and only male grooming products, how about that).

This guy sounds more feminine than most trannies.
Does he do an estrogen enema thrice a week to flush out the toxic masculinity or something?

So pretty much a lot of the same sort of shit that destiny 1 got criticized for, but amplified? I really didn't miss much then.
Thanks user.

what's wrong with this again?

to be honest, anyone with less than 300 hours on a multiplayer game should not have their opinions/feedback heard or listened to by the devs unless they're reporting bugs

Destiny 1's problems were mitigated to a lot of people simply because it was the first new shooter on the current gen consoles besides Titanfall, which might as well not even count since it was a bone exclusive and came out in fucking March. I have a feeling even if 2 was actually better it still would've flopped because fatigue's a bitch.

>(((Tigole)))
If only we had testimonies of people who actually played with the fucker, I'm sure he was pretty "toxic" too back when he was a guild leader in EQ

where are the numbers, user?
where are the facts?

He definitely used the term "darkies" a lot.

I mean seriously we are all typing here so no one not even you with your smaller brain is illiterate.
Go back to playing Candy Crush and having periods.
Side note the new 50 Shades of shit movie is out why don't you toddle off and watch that.

LEARN HOW TO CROP, IT LITERALLY TAKES 2 SECONDS AND YOU WON'T LOOK LIKE A LOW EFFORT LITERAL NIGGER WHILE POSTING

A bunch of the guys from 343i and Bungie left their respective companies and formed a new studio to work on PSVR games.

Kind of hard to feel bad for the poor bastards when they bring this shit on themselves.

Wait what about "The Flood"? Why would I need to own a game to shitpost on the offtopic forum?

And who defines what's toxic and what's not? This arrogant kike?

He's REALLY good at Green Hill Zone. But not any of the others.

if you can't put up with something so unintrusive as a fucking bar on the top just do that yourself

Marty is working on that game.

He was pretty passive-aggressive back then, like every twig-like jewish slimebag.

web.archive.org/web/20090608034937/http://www.legacyofsteel.net/oldsite/arc27.html

Take your entitlement bullshit back to >>>/reddit/

"I'm a super genius at genetics and shiet, so now I'm going to create a race of devils to oppress my own people."

Jesus Christ, you can hear the soy in his nasally feminine voice

They should have just quit gaming altogether.

Niggers have a practically genetic penchant for self destruction.

I remember a similar thread on old Holla Forums, before the split

Go collect chromosomes someplace else.

not necessarily self-destruction, but absolutely no creation whatsoever

Can i collect the extra one you have?

you know I have only played a demo of the first game and I already hated it based entirely on the names.

They have not been able to move beyond the stone age tribal level because they basically implode whenever they try without outside help.

How will I ever recover.

The title is also "hitting the random page button on wikipedia" tier.

This is going to be the villain of Black Kangs, isn't it.

Force them to answer a question about the board culture in general. Not just a flavor of the month meme, but shit like asking people to write which code adds what when writing a post, ask them about a particular videogame series that every self respecting user should know about and finally ban them for an hour if they don't get it right, so that only those really committed to shitposting can get in.

today's the day

i propose Ninja Gaiden for the NES as an alt game.

That's the point of reaction images, yes.

amazing descriptive OP post, reminds me of why 8ch is in the toilet outside of the other borderline retards posting here

This is how the gaming industry is dying along with many others. Any actual talent leaves or is pushed out. Companies enact anti-meritocracy policies that are based on (((nose))), genitals, melanin and political cronyism ensuring the company gets infested with the most worthless parasites imaginable instead of anyone that is actually capable, The more parasites that get in the more it accelerates because they give their like-minded cronies outside the company a leg up in getting in and occupying more positions.

It has an area specifically called The Farm? Oh, I'm laffin'.

With the witch hunt taking place, the #metoo horseshit being a recent example of, expect it to get worse. Notice how those movements never are turned toward bankers and lawyers?

Oh, you silly bear.

I'm casual scum

His voice sounds so pathetic, but hey what did you expect from a soy boy.

its okay user
this smug kangaroo bitch is kicking my ass right now

I want to fuck kanga.

Me too.

It's not like you can knock her up anyway.

Unless he's 'strayan.

I think user was getting at the fact she's a doll not a kangaroo.

Every single forum of this type is run the same way, that's why they're useless and irrelevant.

Just don't be as trash as Alex Mahan and you will be fine.

I really wish someone would just make a game that full-throttle WE WUZ set in ancient Nubia (or wherever - fuck it, set it in what would become St. Petersburg) and actually had fun with the absurdity of the proposition. Make Yakub the villain as you try to stop him and his army of genetically modified albinos as they take down city after city until their glorious hyper advanced civilization which dindu nuffin gets turned back into stone age hut dwellers and jibbering bushmen. Have the goal of the game not being to "save" the kangz, but to preserve some aspect of the secret chronicles of their history that would later be found (shown in a cutscene) by Wallace Muhammad (who by the way was a white guy) and brought to Detroit to spread the revealed truth to the people.

It would be so easy to make a scathing parody of WE WUZ by actually taking their shit at face value. Though if there's any whites or asians on the development team, that could be problematic, so I would suggest the devs disguise themselves during photo-ops by wearing blackface as a form of camouflage.

Take your low effort posts and threads back to >>>/cuckchan/ lad.

Replace that 24 hourly captcha with videogames, please

CODEMONKEY I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS

DO IT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

He had 3 HP and still decided to sperg the fuck out. What an autist.

Not even dubs can save you

There seems to be a lot fucked up stuff in Africa that basically keeps each person pulling each other down like crabs in a bucket

Thats exactly the problem with niggers, they will keep on asking for gibs from anyone successful until the person has sold its ass and they both have nothing left. If the person refuses they will try to take it by force. Since 90% of niggers are lazy useless pieces of shit and the only ones who do things are at least quadroons the race is fucked. Chinks will take care of the continent soon enough and they'll replace niggers without attempting anything with them.

I text my responses to these threads from my phone, I use the 1-800-8ch-post line

I hope this happens to you.

Did you download the soundtrack? The actual one that Bungie never released? Marty made a prequel album which 90% of D1's music was lifted from: Music of the Spheres.

mega.nz/#!f0wiSBTJ!D5Qu8WetGun6JJOFVlvxKjt5eCDLYaj4D8ZFaS5TsQE

Hold on a sec is this forum behind a paywall. Bungie has gone full Turbo-Jew.

Somehow it never occurred to me to put it in that context. Just fucking incredible. I remember when they used to pride themselves on not serving any ads or anything on their forums and really let the mods do most of the heavy lifting. I actually used to like that forum.

What a fucking travesty on one hand, and what a glorious moment that the diseased and bloated beast that is nuBungie is finally rolling over.

Hopefully soon.
Beat this, then you can post.

You niggers are talking about safeguarding the board with the fucking honor system.
“OK, Rickie Reddit, you’re sure you beat Metal Slug?”
What did you expect, Codemonkey to implant a lie detector?

The captcha is the game

Again, how?
Is catcha just gonna be replaced with a link to an emulator? That’ll go over like a lead balloon. I understand the sentiment behind it, but do any of you pie-in-the-Sky faggots think out these schemes?

i haven't been to Holla Forums or played games in ages, but that's the best pure hand-eye coordination thrill i've felt in years.
made it to that kangaroo level 4 thing, while drunk, before i got bored.
i forgot how fun games could be.

Maybe people arent buying their stupid game because they put a nigger in the focal zone of the artwork.

It can be done. It will be done.

that's easy, just deathbomb and then bomb again, also

Why is he so perfect

Get the fuck off my board you cuck

this is how you destroy any last remaining player base 101 right here
jesus fuck Bungie, what happened to you?

You wanna know what I think.
I think they are doing it on purpose.
I think they are trying to kill the game simply to get away from Activision.
This isn't some sort of "OH I LOVE BUNGIE THEY A GUD BOY" sort of a thing just look at the design decisions. They aren't perpetrated by any outside community (like overcuck's poor design choices) They aren't being pressured by Activision as far as we can tell.
THey are actively making the worst possible choices almost methodically, they want to close down the fucking game and are basically forcing it.

Not at all, actually. With how Destiny, at least as originally envisioned, would have been the end of the trilogy that started with Pathways Into Darkness/Marathon and then continued with Halo, see the ending of Marathon here:
>We've watched while the stars burned out, and creation played in reverse. The universe freezing in half light. Once I thought to escape. To end the end a master, step out of the path of collapse. Escape would make us god. Yet I cannot help remember one enigma. A hybrid, elusive destroyer. This is the only mystery I have not solved. The only element unaccounted for. Even S'bhuth is no more, he saved his entire race, but in the end, frozen by despair, he joined the chaos he sought to evade. But you were dead a thousand times. Hopeless encounters successfully won. A man long dead, grafted to machines your builders did not understand. You follow the path, fitting into an infinite pattern. Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild. Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all becomes one. One moment left. One point of space and time. I know who you are. You are destiny.

It's a common joke. 4/g/ had a mock-up of one for installing Gentoo a while ago. There's also ones to mock Rapidshare's stupid CAPTCHAs.

BULI

List of sins bungie has commited that with D2:
>Declare game was designed and balanced to 'be fun to watch on twitch' more people watch the first game on twitch

And then we get in on the walkbacks from the first game

tl;dr Bungie is staffed by morons that didn't anticipate their established fanbase wanting improvements of old systems, not total reworks to draw in a new fanbase that never materialized

wrong and gay

There was also some controversy about how the game lied about how much experience enemies were worth when a player calculated the exp value he got from mobs as a percentage of the exp until next level and compared it with the amount the exp bar's pixels to prove that Bungie was lying and you got much less experience than they said you did because they wanted to dupe you into buying leveling MTX shit. People were fucking pissed about that one.

TORTANIC IS THE BEST GAME YOU PRAY

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY
THE RINE HAS ENDED

Have some webms of him in JKA

gas yourself

Obviously it would be embedded like . Though an external game could work if it gave you a code you had to paste.

——————————— RINE END HERE

Not one mention or address of the Remove Eververse surge. I've done moderator work before. They're asking to be trolled for months on end, and there are players in their game spiteful enough to do it and cause the mods to look like even bigger assholes. They seriously should've stowed this shit or did bans quietly. Not one of those issues you want to be transparent about.

Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity. In this case, the old guard's gone and what remains are greens riding on name brand recognition with none of the competency or creative ideas, or even pragmatic PR skills.

Case in point:

________________________________________________________________________________ RINE WAS RONG BUT STIRR END HERE

What if said stupidity is encouraged and propagated by malicious forces?

In this case I just apply occam's razor. I would like to believe there's an elite force of (((people))) who govern this shit but more likely it's just a group of out of touch executives who are making retarded decisions based off of the loudest group of people despite their size or lack of insight on a situation.

DING DONG BANNU

The (((malicious forces))) exist, but I seriously doubt they have direct influence over most things. They don't put their power into directly convincing people. They put their power into controlling the environment people use to control themselves, and simple human stupidity takes care of all the rest.