Civ 6 new Expansion

How is this? On the same level with Civ 5+BNW? Saw it on the torrent site and it's only 7 gb, I might actually bother downloading it

Other urls found in this thread:

itunes.apple.com/us/app/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/id1235863443?mt=8
itunes.apple.com/gb/app/civilization-iv/id435169692?mt=12
sullla.com/Civ5/whatwentwrong.html
sullla.com/Civ5/bnwreview.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Civ 6 is a shit show that ended up being more bland and less interesting than Civ 5, though I suppose to be fair Civ 5 came out more bland and less interesting than Civ 4.

Dont bother
✡️They✡️ literally added niggers fucking white women as a feature

Wtf, please elaborate

No, It's actually a downgrade from Civ 5, and Civ 5 was already a downgrade from Civ 4.

By the the same level with Civ 5+BNW you mean it1s the same utter shit and cancer?

I have this game and I have no idea what you're talking about.

You mean the diversity policy?

It's shit because Firma is are hacks.

*Firaxis

Civ 6 is the worst in the series, but there's only so much of 4 you can play, so I'm trying the expansion now.

So far my main takeaway is that they seem to have fucked up the starting location distribution even more than it already was. I try to start a game on ISLANDS and I have 2-10 turns before an AI goes "Oh hi neighbor! Now that I'm sharing a tiny island with you I think I'll fill it with cities before you can produce anything."

The ridiculously slow pacing and shitty barbarian system don't seem fixed at all either.

Seems pretty cool but I aint paying for that shit

Civ V had some pretty great leader portraits though. Civ VI looks like a mobile game and plays in a way that feels like one too. Also plenty of the leaders are historically meaningless, they had an alternate leader for India but they couldn't pick a better one for other countries.

Ryhe's and Fall or Caveman2Cosmos

I find it funny as fuck how they ripped off the "districts" mechanic from endless legend.

Though much remains unknown about Shaka's personal appearance, sources tend to agree he had a strong, muscular body and was not fat.[12] He was of medium height and his skin tone was dark brown. He was not circumcised, which bucked a trend[clarification needed] in Zulu culture near that time.

Shaka's enemies described him as ugly in some respects. He had a big nose, according to Baleka of the Qwabe, as told by her father.[12] He also had two prominent front teeth. Her father also told Baleka that Shaka spoke as though "his tongue were too big for his mouth." Many said that he spoke with a speech impediment.

There is an anecdote that Shaka joked with one of his friends, Magaye, that he could not kill Magaye because he would be laughed at. Supposedly if he killed Magaye, it would appear to be out of jealousy because Magaye was so handsome and "Shaka himself was ugly, with a protruding forehead".[12]

post the korean leader.
or King (female) Jadwiga of Poland.

How about I post Snoop Dogg instead.

FUCK

NOT PLAYING SMAC

So do you faggots know anything about the expansion or just came to repost the same thing from every Civ Thread (muh civ 4)?

why would anyone give a shit about current year civ, it's garbage mobileshit

I don't really play Civ but my scottish friends thought that the Scottish Civilization they're adding having Golf Courses as a special building was fucking hilarious

poodoozle in the loozle

garbage, arguably, but mobileshit? don't think a game like that is fit for mobile even just from the gameplay POV, as much as you'd love for the oversimplifying buzzword to be true.

For diversity's sake, we ought to cast Daniel Craig as Shaka.

Never forget.

Not saying it actually is mobileshit, but you have to admit if you knew nothing about the game and just looked at some screenshots, you'd probably think it was. Everything is simplified and cartoonified with bright, contrasting colors compared to anything previous in the series.

Was funny seeing Polish cavalry unit, being a foot soldier with musket in trailer.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/id1235863443?mt=8

Why don't you just kill yourself? It is literally mobileshit.

I've played it as well. This game was most certainly designed with mobile in mind. The UI is oversimplified, presumably for touchscreens, along with most of the game.

itunes.apple.com/gb/app/civilization-iv/id435169692?mt=12
:^)

You're better than this, user.

They added gay A.I.

It is regionally accurate.

Back to /reddit/ with you. We're not here to circle jerk whatever is new, worshiping at the temple of ADD, rushing through vapid novelties always in search of the next dopamine rush. I fucking WISH Civ 6 was worth talking about, but it's not.

civ 5 generally got him just right

well compare him to , at least in civ 5 he looks as crazy as he supposedly was

Which totally came up with the idea. Totally.

I gave an honest try to Civ5 but I wasn't getting anything from it and it was amazingly slow.
I've heard only shit from Civ6, even the Steam reviews are horrible.
Playing yet another round of Civ4 but I agree this has gotten stale, I'll try Endless Legends next.

Here's how he looked previously.

Been playing a little more of this and lordy it sucks trying to get a decent starting position. I don't get why so many strategy games have this problem, I know Stellaris has it really bad too.

Getting good helps a ton. Nigger, a standing army is mandatory in most 4x games

Have you actually played this game? You can take about five steps straight out of your spawn point and find a rival's SECOND city, which already has a garrison and a worker in it. This in a game where the production rate sucks even more ass than Civ 5, and that's saying something. You're gonna get rolled.

And which game would that be? V? You can and should harass like crazy. VI? Same really. Pre V civs including SMAC or CoP are arguably even easier since you can get something like rover tech and steamroll. And the difficulty level's called Deity, and if you need to cheese fifty odd maps to survive it - you're definitely not good enough for it.

Have you played the games? Five steps, that's what, two turns? Three? You melodramatic fuck.

Well the thread's about VI, and the production in the game I mentioned is worse than V, so take a guess. No idea why you'd think I randomly lapsed into talking about SMAC.
If you think I'm exaggerating, you haven't played the game, at least not with this expansion. As far as I can tell the AI starts out with a settler, or maybe enough money to just instabuy one, and moves to drop it immediately.

It's not a question of me thinking but rather knowing a whiner when I see one. Want easy? Play on easy. Want hard? Get good enough and stop making shit up. And even if he started with unlimited cash he couldn't have enough pop on what, turn 2 or 3 to chug a settler out. 10-12 maybe with 22-26 realistically but not on 2-3.

Such a shame, the concept of leaders dressing up differently throughout time really added something cool to the game. Also why the hell is Joan of Arc a skinhead in the Modern Era?

Top Finn

Have you actually played ANY Civ?

Mate, you'd be amazed with what you can accomplish if you redirected some of that shitposting energy to other areas. The builder hippie shit doesn't fly. Harass, harass, harass and then harass some more.

Civ 6 already goes to retarded lengths to include from left field leader and civ choices for the sake of it, but this is a new low.

Wanting leaders or civs who deserve inclusion but typically aren't isn't a bad thing, but including them at the cost of excluding ones that overwhelimingly deserve it is stupid, and I would question of Goeriga and the Mapuche deserve it to begin with: The Chimu, Moche (pic related) or Sican would all be actually deseriving native south american cultures in addition to the Inca.

The Mapcuhe weren't even urban and didn't have political states, which IMO should be the bare minimum qualification foor a civ being playable. The Zulu don't either for that matter AFAIK. Having that requirement doesn't even exclude native american or african civ choices: For the native americas, the Moche, Chimu, Sican, Inca (as I mentioned), the Aztec (who are alread in) the Purepecha empire, any notable Maya city state or Kingdom, The Mixtec, the Teotihaucans, The Toltec, the Zapotec, the Tlaxcala, the Mississippians, the Iroquois, and the Pueblo and their ancestors/neighbors all would; and for Africa, there's Nubia (already in) Kongo (already in), the Mali, the Songhai, Ethiopia, and a ton of various north african states.

What is it?
Also, to vid related
wew

People migrate all the time you fuck. Sumerians are an extinct people.

Fuck this makes me so fucking mad. Yeah, Gilgamesh was a fucking sodomite because he had a close friendship with a man. FUCK.

Calm down, user. I doubt it's even meant to imply that.

THREAD REDEEMED

The AI forward settling and spawning too close to the player are confirmed problems with the game. Even CivFanatics admits this.

Why wasn't this just CivRev 3? Trying to fuse the graphic styles together is just ugly.

I believe it's not hard-coded, the AI can get it as a secondary policy. Still, it's stupid as hell and only goes to show the mindset of the people who work at Firaxis.

Was added solely because of a meme.
When initial leaders list for 6 was spotted in a vid it was blurry and so people were guessing who was who and for some reason people got a hard on for Georgia being included.

They lightened Tamar.

Why? What meme?

I must have hit replay before the finishing the post earlier but the 'meme' being that reddit expected georgia in the base game and it wasn't there when it released so they constantly joked for georgia being added for the lulz or some weak reason until the devs threw it in the first expac for no other reason than community brownie points.

Its all gay but at least the turkroaches are still upset the ottomans aren't in yet.

The Ottomans do deserve to be in though

How would you know about a reddit meme, user?

Embed related explains so much about what makes every Civilization game and every other Firaxis game so shit.

The dumbed down shit, bad optimization, retarded leadership choices because muh SJW divershitty aside, everyone looks like they are from Shrek.

What happened in that screenshot user? The randomization script can't be that bad, right?

Via CivFanatics, I mostly go there for mod stuff but lurk around the general discussions every now and then.

A lot of stuff does but it's not diverse or unique enough. They even made note of how they anted more female leaders and inclusivity in the press release before anything else from Rise and Fall came out.

It's been that bad since around the summer patch last year. It's uncommon but you can spawn inside a ring of mountains or even on a mountain now as well.

It was a vanilla Deity game. I think it was during the Khmer + Indonesia patch, before I downloaded a mod to fix the starts. They might have fixed it recently, but it was left unpatched in the vanilla game for several months.

Incredible. Maybe I should just learn Oriental Empires, despite not being set directly in the Three Kingdoms era.

Which reminds me, why the fuck isn't Ataturk the leader of the T*rks and it's instead always some sleazy fatass emirate?

I guess they're just contractually obliged to add the Zulu as it was one of the few African people to actually fight back the foreign powers (despite losing poorly to them) and because they were one of the few ones to have any semblance of military doctrine (at least IIRC). Ethiopia deserves to be added much more than all the other niggers though, even if they don't count as niggers themselves, being the results of some poor choices made by ancient semites.

because currently t*rkey is trying to erase everything Atat*rk touched and make Erdogan "The Watermelon Salesman" the new caliph

Your fetishes aren't fact, tumblr.

The lines are so terrible he can barely spit them out

The dumb leader choices isn't even from SJW bullshit, they just went with unobvious picks for the sake of it all around.

I pirated this game yesterday and I remembered why I disliked it so much, art style is just fucking garbage. Civ V was excellent at this, especially the leader screens

It looks like they got the governor system too. The game feels quite different now gameplay wise

If they weren't going to do region specific graphics then they shouldn't have doone graphics at all.

Fucking GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyy

user, Bilgamesh couldn't give two fucks about women, he was too busy killing people and raping their wives.

In Civ 7
>Poland will be represented either by Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz or (((Jakub Berman)))

It made everything exceedingly tedious for no reason
Civ 5 + Gods & Kings was better.

Literally he was the first good T*rk to ever walk the Earth and tell his own fellow roaches that they better westernize and adopt an humanoid form instead of going full muh caliphate, Erdogan needs to be pesticide'd

Toppest of keks that's true
I quite like Yzma and the tech support guy but there's no reason that negress should be a diplomat.

we were bound to get one good waifu with all the stronk womyn they added and we did still not jadwiga tier though

Pretty sure the percentage of european civs in civ 6 is higher than 5

this is funny though, instead of going for culture specific governors they just got lazy and did the burger king kids club approach

its no different than the advisors in V or any of the previous civs.

(((reyna the financier))

user, is this you from pic related? Are you didn't learned anything? Cocksucker fucking faggot!

jesus christ this has to be satire, my sides can't handle this.

but XCOM was made worse by being mobile-ready

nigga that looks like the drag queen from Shrek

WE

It did have a tablet release.
Getting it to work on an iPad was probably the main reason why it's so much less then Civ5 ,let alone 4.

what country is she supposed to even represent?

What is up with these reactionary tweens who are constantly screaming as if the sky is falling.

WUZ

QUEANZ

It just reeks of a bad designer who can't make his game enjoyable in multiple ways.

Civ Revolution is actually a more enjoyable game than 6.

Trick of the light at best.

(Checked)
snoop is pointing the wrong way

Civilization II had an all-white cast of live-action advisers.

Where did everything go wrong? What made Civ4 and SMAC actually enjoyable?

What was the name of that blog where an autist tore Civ5 to pieces? I think he also brainstormed a 'Master of Orion 2'-styled Civilization game and made a royal rumble in Civ4 with AI leaders, where Justinian won I think.

Never mind, found it. Sums it up pretty well. Sage for double post.
sullla.com/Civ5/whatwentwrong.html
sullla.com/Civ5/bnwreview.html

oh shit nigga I remember this blog

WUZ

The espionage adviser was non-white, you nigger.

How's the tall vs wide, science vs culture etc balance in this game?

thats not how this works.

She's definitely whiter in-game. It's more noticeable on the lips.

It's definitely biased towards wide gameplay because of the lack of Happiness.

Oh my

wew