Dandara the Oppressed

Well Holla Forums, are you WOKE enough to play GOTY 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/longhathouse
twitter.com/brantkings
twitter.com/rasomattos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should I care though?

Thanks for informing us, fellow (((anonymous))).

Kike? I'd fuck her, I'm a kike too.

Kill yourself Mark

Isnt this a Hue game ?
Pozz is seems to be strong on this one.

Does this game come with free KFC?

Hi shill

I thought she was a man
twitter.com/longhathouse
twitter.com/brantkings
twitter.com/rasomattos
Their twitters, supposedly the devs are brazilian SJWs

Oy vey! Even better. She better have big milky Jewess titties though.

Very close, Mark is Syrian, I'm Portuguese. Similar genetics nevertheless iirc. My eyebrows are more thick though.

ashkenazi jugs are a meme for a reason

Want to see cosplay of the main character?

Fucking hell, that's something I didn't need to know. Those fuckers are from a public university (in Brazil most universities are public), so since I'm a Brazilian, I actually paid for them to study and make that piece of shit.

The ones I posted were Sephardic Jugs though. Both are a dream come true.

the ones I posted are ben shapiro's sisters

PRÁ FOGUEIRA

why do niggers hate the cops so much?

Indeed. I look a bit like Ben now that I see it. Yeah, he definitely looks like my dad.

Only because both regions mixed heavily with Arabs, probably shouldn't be too proud of it. Also, a Jew is a Jew, no matter what he looks like or where he lives or how many cakes he eats.

Because it means they can't run away from their kids.

Remember how even up til the 90's people thought niggers were hip and cool? I mean that even outside of hip-hop and gangster culture a lot of people sought to emulate or at least befriend a nigger because it was 'cool'? Notice how nobody outside of the kool-aid crowd cares about them anymore?

why do pitbulls hate everything so much?

dogs are shit, cats are way better.

Mountain Jews>Persian Jews>Karaite Jews>Samaritans>Power Gap>Mizrahi>Power Gapx30>European Jews=Beta Israel

>>>Holla Forums

Isnt it funny how all of that tax money goes into brainwashing the brightest ones i get that most are just normalfag garbage with higher iq into lefty garbage ?
Serves Hues right, they trusted jews and lefty golems.

Are you being polite or is your trans detector not working?

they are both fine, but pitbulls don't deserve to be called dogs, just monsters. The only solution is to kill them. a swift slice of a knife in their neck or pull of the trigger tends to end their rampage.

Frequently raised by niggers.

Explain.

Truly a mystery.

Do you think pugs and chihuahuas should be called dogs user?

There is literally nothing wrong with pit bulls or owning one.

nigger detected

Sauce?

right? 11% of all dogs but over 60% of all dog attacks. I dunno, the numbers just don't seem to add up!

runts, but dogs.

hmmmmm really massages my prostate…

yeah its like owning a gun except it will randomly decide to attack people and rip apart children, oh wait

Go up and kick it in the face or its going to maul you next because it knows your afraid, dumb bitch.

If you actually know how dogs think and train it a pit can be a normal dog, most people just treat dogs as accessories instead of family members, (pack mates) and being the alpha so it actually listens. You should probably neuter pits too, though im against the practice for other dogs just because I wouldnt want it done.

Caucasian-Persian Jews.

you need a gun or a knife to stop pit bulls. Not even pipes will do the trick. If you're a woman, you'll likely be mauled next.

fuckin wew

sauce

Please tell me they killed it

They're specifically bred to fight, but niggers use the dumb fucks for status. Get a female hyena and have that animals tears into its cranium to show niggers how they're dumb enough to betray the more powerful animal.

Also, post pitbulls being shot and killed, I knew a paisa that owned pitbulls who used to be put into fights and also tore cats apart for fun. Wanted to beat her right then and there after she told me but at the time she was 17 and I was 20.
She was already a miserable little spic, but now I'm betting she's worse off, being an uneducated subhuman and all.

nigger dogs need to be removed, along with their owners. I am so fucking sick of black people being anywhere. I wish for the death of the entire african continent.

If you don't have anything to protect yourself with the best things you can do to protect yourself from a dog are going for the eyes or throat. If you're a grown man you can likely asphyxiate even larger dogs by getting their trachea in a vice grip. Note this isn't strangling it, you have to grab the actual pipe at the front of the throat and crush it, ideally the thumb and forefinger should find two gaps at the rear of the trachea that will alow you to directly squash the windpipe, cutting off airflow entirely. Even with their terrifying resistance to pain they going to tire out really quick when they can't breathe. If that isn't possible jamming a thumb straight into their eye socket is probably the only other thing that might make a really pissed off dog think twice.

It's a fucking awful idea to try biting any kind of animal that poses a physical threat to you unless you want your face torn off. The only thing you might consider biting are constricting snakes, a knife will not penetrate their scales but a crushing bite will usually make them let go because as with most predatory animals they're not willing to get seriously injured for a meal.

Here man. Hit her up, I don't plan anything with her, so get at it.

Are from the survival board?

I didn't knew jewesses had such fine tiddies, i have to research this matter at once.

They do, that's why society is still subverted as well, they breed with the best of the best and manipulate your sexuality with the form of the body. The dick is the thing that is the least prone to resistance, so even if degenerate, your dick says all

I love Jewesses now.