Stuff that would sale like crack

4K Switch dock expansion
Been rumored for a while. I have a feeling if the switch gets a 4K dock expansion. It will outsell the Xbox one X and PS4 pro.

when are all furies going to get purged?

Dildo amiibo that comes in a free cardboard box Nintendo Labo

You mean sell?

There's disgusting lack of any competition on the market and the first one to actually try would really rake in those shekels even if the product was mediocre.

Maybe a proper arena shooter for once?

So you can dock with your Switch?
Sounds gay.

I want a version the switch that doesn't throttle the fucking console when it's not in that worthless piece of shit.

4k is a meme.

Does it scratch the screen even more than the charging dock, though?

Good for graphics fags, I guess. They still won’t have any games to play on the thing.

A console that can consistently reach a minimum of 60 FPS. If it can also not spy you it would also be a great bonus.

A bag of crack

A bag of 4K crack.

No it won't, as you need a 4k tv for it to work.

That already exists, it's called a PC.

Christ OP, your grammar sucks.

I dont think a 4K switch expansion would be recieved well. Adoption of 4k is not high enough for the investment in such a product to be viable. If they charge a high price to compensate, very few if any will buy it.

That was every console before they were hit with the 3D meme

Nintendo console which is also a Steambox, it plays any steam game on a low monthly fee.

Wouldn't that just be an external GPU?

Switch is current best console but you are fucking retarded.

That's the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. The whole point of the Switch is the ability to play on the go and on the TV without any major upgrades between the two. If anything i see them making a Nintendo Switch Pro with either Volta or Pascal Tegra chip, depending on what NVidia charges them.

If the PC was a Rustle loli, wouldn't you want it watching you?

I call my idea the Swiitch.
Dont steal

The switch dock doesn't have a GPU in it, it just charges it and raises the clock speed

A device which kills jews like Mark

Thats also retarded but less retarded, 2 performance profiles is enough already, 3 or in your eyes 4 is too much, at best a pro would feature a boost on battery life by downclocking the x2 to match the x1, nintendo says 7 years but i would guess 5 or 6.

Install GANOO/LOONIX.

How would that even work? Is OP, and everyone else who doesn't IMMEDIATELY see the technological limitations of such a concept, a fucking literal child? At best it would be an upscaling box which your 4K tv has already. USBC can move a lot of data, but not enough to plug auxillary processing power into it. Bunch of fuckin retards.

This is the problem with trying to make arena shooters. If it's not Quake 3 but better then it's not a "proper arena shooter" and no one's going to buy it.

Install TempleOS you CIA Nigger.

Showers?

Cuckchan tier thread
Play getball and hide

Holy shit I love old Holla Forums law4kids shops.

post em

and don't use any intel or AMD cpus. or ARM. or PPC.

It will only sell to soyboys, mentally stunted retards and soccer moms who think nintendo shit is best for their kids.