Just when you think that nu-GoW couldn't be more of a walking simulator, this happens

Just when you think that nu-GoW couldn't be more of a walking simulator, this happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lAkLb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It astounds me that this piece of shit was announced nearly 2 years ago and there hasn't been any real info on the game other than what you could gleam from that one shitty trailer.

Not even hidden behind a "Joujrnalist mode" or andy thing. Sad day.

Seriously though, what is their plan here? How do you go from "hallmark brutal beat'em all with scripted huge bosses but in norse mythology this time" to fucking Days of our Lives?

was masculinity toxic all along?

Probably got a lethal injection of rainbow coolaid up every single orifice and then some places.

Maybe romans foreseen the future and decided to shave after seeing 2018.

Santa Monica has been pulling SJW shit since before this game was even announced. Remember that time they removed the "Bros Before Hoes" achievement because a bald cocaine addict whined about it?

I believe it because it's Current Year + n, but still archive nigger.
Also I've been living (and mostly sleeping) under a rock recently, so can someone give me a tl;dr about the state of nu-GoW?

Soooo who the fuck is this game for then?

For Last of Us fans. Wait for a month when entire resetera going to shill this game everywhere they can.

The wider audience

People who don't like games.

Wasnt GOW already mainsteam as fuck?

The last game came out right around the same time as TLOU and underperformed so they made the next game into a walktalkie clone with melee combat set in a snowy environment. Textbook focus group bullshit.

The bosses in this retarded series were always quick time events anyway

fuken genious
next, they should remove all the cinematics from last of us, clearly this would also be a logical decision

I wonder to reveal the truth or not that this is a clickbait? Only some of bosses are optional.
archive.fo/lAkLb

EVEN OP POST CHANGED THE TITLE

Looking at what is written, it does indeed seem its optional in the sense they can be skipped, not in the sense of bosses that are out of the way and must be found.

The problem is that op posted a bait. He specifically didn't post an archive because it might be an image edit.

It truly is the next Nu Man's Soy

Yes, but it didn't reach the pathetic jewish cuckold respectable journalist audience

why does that "child" look like an androgynous punk?

Are you seriously implying the Roman empire wasn't completely degenerate?

It was normalfag bait, but it was a proper game.

To be fair, a QTE would usually only pop up at the end of the fight so you could have a "cinematic kill," and if you failed it your shit would get fucked up and the boss would have its health restored to some 50%.
People give GoW a lot of shit, but if it was released today it would be praised as a "hardcore" game.

There's more than one kind of degenerate behaviour and we're talking about a very lengthy period of time.

doesn't seem to be a big bother. I like games where you have to decide if you want to fight the baddie or not. I haven't played any of the GoW games, so it seems against Kratos's character to not murder everything, but this story is about him changing as a person. Even if this game is shit, we'll still have the old ones.

So now it's literally a GoW reskin of the Last of Us.

Interactive movies.Can't wait for journos and sony fanboys to praise this as the best game ever made.I hope it sinks in sales though

It was never that

It's just another step on the deconstruction of the video game.

Generally it was to finish the boss off.

GoW1

Yeah for the most part, the bosses have qtes during phase transitions or the grand finish. failure of em generally results in a bunch of damage to kratos and having to redo part of the fight again.

Dark souls had optional bosses. There were some you could skip if you never found/wanted to fight them.

for everyone!

And?

There's a difference between "bosses are optional" and "there are optional bosses".

Getting sick of this fucking shit. There's something already wrong with you if you prefer to play as characters that aren't your own gender.

Tell that to OP.

And today, just like every other day, OP was a cum gargling faggot.

One of my favorites is when you beat Hermes, where if you fail the QTE he just slaps you away and sits back in pain.

It was always poor man's dmc. Now don't get me wrong, I'd rather have poor man's dmc than poor man's last of us, but don't kid yourself.

So why don't these people go watch a movie instead?

I wish I could meme that it's because women don't like fighting and brutality and effort, but it's simply too unreal.

Because it's not about going to a movie, it's about ruining others' experience.

I'm thinkin of waitin a few months and then buying the game when it's down to $30, like every other fucking AAA game at this point.

Norse myth is too white and nazi-like (oy vey hitler liked the runes!!) so of course they had to poz it to death

Who the fuck name his kid Cory Barlog?

It makes them more mad that way

this game looks like trash. who gives a shit? might as well tell me that uncharted 5 is going to let me skip their shitty action sequences. then it actually turns out that there would be shitty action sequences that are optional

either way, who gives a shit?

An illiterate Street Fighter fan?

Thanks for that.