Shitting on glitcher 3 thread

I just came across an interesting realization. None of the men in witcher series, particularly 3, are both respectable and heroes at the same time. Arguably Roche is an exception, however aside from him it's all:
Who the fuck was the retard to suggest this game or its devs were based? It's just a marginally better RPG with all the cuck lefty elements in the same as pillars of eternity or whatever garbage came out recently.

what's wrong with non human traps?

Haven't played 3, but how the fuck is Dandelion a cuck? Do you even know what the word means? The nigger gets probably more pussy than Geralt. The means by which he does so are debatable, of course.

Dandelion looked indeed like a huge faggot in W3, especially with that gay pink costume, he was much better in W2.
I won't forgive CDprojekt for adding shitskins to please SJWs, that's when their reputation as "based" went to the toilet.

Well, ok, he's not really a cuck in the literal sense. He's more of a soyboy as he

Only the fact that you can't purge them.

Shitskins is what upset you? Not the "it's the current year you are a strong wymyn" that happened in blood and wine or the exact same dialogue during that other DLC with the wedding between Geralt and Shani? Not "muh strong wymyn ciri" that you have to constantly encourage to be a strong wymyn or else she dies? Shitskins is just an icing on the shit cake.

Someone hasnt played Witcher 2
theres fucking street wenches in every game,
every "witch" has flaws and everyone seems to take of advantage of you, you can easily fuck up relationships, none of them are snowflakes, hell the 1st Witchers 1st act has Triss taking advantage of you in the first act, it messes up relationships
you can tell plenty of people to fuck off, options are in the dialogue trees
DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING FUCKING AGAINST DWARVES YOU FUCKING HUMAN PRICK
traps are the future
are you seriously complaining about characters having flaws?
what? your sentences are jumbled mess

your mother sucks dwarf cock

Yeah, give an example of a single dialogue with a major story character where you could tell him to fuck off and have the consequences actually matter instead of averaging out to same result as per telltale games formula.

This thread reads like a Holla Forums-lite version of the game, fuck.

Imagine for a second…
If someone made a thread named "shitting on mario or nintendo"

I wonder what the reaction would be

Of (((someone)))

wow, even shitty Telltale games have choices with consequences
holy shit thats so pathetic, have you even played the games you are talking about for more than 30min?

Same as this one, where people will tell you to fuck off.
You're entitled to your opinion, however WRONG it surely is.

Yeah, why aren't they?

Yes I did. That's why I know it's telltale storytelling at its base with different game mechanics. Please, name a single case where you step off the railroad instead of just sidetracking for a moment.

Nigger, this is is a game made by Poles. They stick to what they know.

One thing is making fun of a retarded and dumb idea (lol, selling cardboard).
Another is spamming the catalog with several threads about the same thing.
This is not cuckchan. We actually put effort in our shitposts around here.

Tell you the same I've told Holla Forums in one of their vidya threads.
If Holla Forums ever made a game with no content they consider "degenerate", it would be the most boring game ever.
Diablo or Platinum style, but all the enemies were degenerates so they were cut out of it.
You can draw your swords and wave it around a bit if you want.
You roam the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.
You build your civilization. The map borders are a gigantic wall. No other nations exist in it because they would be inferior cultures.
You build the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.
All the characters are the same Aryan Ubermensch and the only move available to them all is a powerfull Civilized Handshake were they recognize the other as a worthy oponent. Then the fight ends.
You spar within the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.
You have a large selection of guns and assorted weaponry. The maps are however all clean and well built because of superior Aryan infrastructure. Enemies and targets have all been excluded from the game so they can't push degenerate agendas. You can practice at a gun range for fun.
You guard the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.
You are Hanz, the Aryan hero of the Ethnostate. There's no Dragons, rogues or Evil Bad Guys. That's highly immoral content and was removed because it does not reflect the beaty of the Aryan race.
You don't gain EXP because you start at max level due to your Aryan genetics. You can gain gold by working in a factory producing bullets for the FPS game above.
You work in the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.
All the pieces are straight, athletical and genetically superior lines. You stack them together in a display of unity between the Aryan people against outside influences. There are no outside influences (like Puyo Puyo) because they are made by foreigners.
You LINEBREAK in the ethno-state utopia and enjoy it.

Oh I'm sorry that you are so unoriginal that you can't design a game without glorifying weakness or shitskins. Perhaps you'd find more traction here
>>>Holla Forums

Why do people keep calling Dandelion a cuck? Gets more pussy than Holla Forums.

How fucking brain-dead of you.

I am talking about shitting on nintendo games in general. You would get banned for muh console wars immediately. So yes (((moderation))) is shit here faggot.

What flavor of communist are you? fencesitter?

God quads confirm.

Go back to your containment board already, faggot. Bitching for hugboxes is some serious fucking cancer. kys nigger.

He doesn't fuck the knife-ear tranny, he gets information from the tranny about the bath-house so he can rob the place.

In TW2 the choice you make at the end of Chapter 1 determines where Chapter 2 largely takes place, as well as your allegiance there.
In TW3 there are choices that add or remove characters from the game, including a pivotal battle, and there are multiple outcomes for just about every quest, although all main quests do, by their nature, have to chain together in the end. Unless you're going to complain that the main story does actually progress in its intended form eventually because of events largely out of Geralt's control.

I can do that too, see. Why don't you go pander to some niggers or other "diversity".

Technocrat. Your chassis colour doesn't matter if your hardware specs and current OS version are top of the line.

This is how you can tell OP is an impossible retard that never actually played the games.
Dandelion is the closest thing to that shitty Chad meme, down to the cringey OUCH t-shirt

But you get to kill them though, are you retarded?
What is war?
So you are saying everything is homogeneous and if it wasn't for race or nation everyone would be the same. You sound like a communist.
Or you know, Hanz restoring purity withing this corrupt world whiles resitting it.
It has no cultural meaning. Its is a blank slate game.

But that's a legitimate description of a city building game.

No, user.

Are you sure you are not just a tech fetishist that ignores science when it hurts your fee fees?

That's literally what it means faggot.
Alpha is the one that secures the most partners to perpetuate his lineage

Its a good thing then that inferior products are labeled with dark skin and and fat lips so you can identify them and avoid them.

Based scientism prophets like le scienty nigger of never writing a scientific paper, or Bill Nye the Weimar goy told him gender (not sex) is a spectrum, and gay orgies are like ice cream - the perfect after dinner treats for children.

No you don't. They didn't make it into the game.
Like the humanoid enemies in Titan Quest.
War needs enemies. But putting diferent (and infererior) civilizations in the game is promoting foreigner agendas and anti-white.
When everyone is at the peak of proeffiency and atheletics that is the Aryan race, yes.
Luckly, the developers of such game considered that and outright removed all other weaker fighters from other nations/races.
There's no point in having them in game when you have the powerfull Aryan.
Negatory. Corruption is glorification of jews, shitskins and assorted degenerates. It will be cut from the game. All you get is a pure world for Hanz to enjoy. He deserves it, since he's Aryan.
Tetris is comunist propaganda and it's theme music feature binaural waves that make you gay. Your attempt to obfuscate it's true meaning out you as a Lenin sympathizer.
Die in a fire, you uttermensch.

Did you see me deny race-realism?
Statistics corroborate that niggers are more prone to crime, yes. So what we must do is vivissect them and implant them with superior hardware, replacing the defective one.
As for games, all niggers should be removed and replace with proud white Aryan man of Germanic descent so we can enjoy our vydia pure and rid of corrupting agendas.

They're hobbyists at best.

Correct. If you place a charred beef infront of a normal human, their optic sensors are calibrated to identify the dark colour as a sign that it's not an enjoyable product.
Charred humans are no different.

how did they manage to make an action game without hit stopping? Are eastern european third worlders so incompetent?

breddy gud actually

How long do we have to wait for the inevitable movie adaptation?

Thanks, I did my best.

They're cultists of scientism.
Not people who do science.

A cult can be a fun hobby to do with friends.

even a youtuber that primarily plays warframe a free game with updates that frequently cause glitches and problems shits on how broken witcher is.

This is how you sound OP. Exactly like the SJW you oh so despise. Identity politics is cancer, all brands of it, and when we got ourselves trapped into playing the same game as the SJWs we were doomed to lose out in the end. 3 years later there we have it, Holla Forumssters like you posting almost verbatim a "this game is problematic" diatribe the likes of which you would've only seen on tumblr or neofag back in the day. Same shit, just a different coat of paint. Bravo.

Witcher 3 has lots of problems. Weak ass combat, open world fatigue, some weak character arcs (although some, like the Baron's are great to compensate). But "problematic" content isn't one of them, either way.

>inb4 that image of the hipster using a mask trying to pit a non-identity politics approach as a tool of the enemy which is exactly the type of trap that caused this madness in the first place

You mean like the "Wind Waker is really boring" thread?

What do you mean by "step off the railroad"? Being able to completely ignore the game and do what the fuck ever? Majority of open-world games do that. Being able to change the story however you like? That's impossible on a technical level, unless the game developer accounts for that, in which case it's still a railroad, just one where you choose a direction at intersections. You can complete the whole main story in Arcanum by literally murdering every single NPC. But it's still the same story, you're just a giant douchebag while moving along it. Or you can ignore the story and fuck off into the randomly generated wilderness, where all you can do is collect herbs and fight random encounters. If the game has a story, it has a railroad. The only truly "free" games are sandboxes.

gothic has story and it doesn't railroad you as much and you can also kill almost anyone (if you have the skills). same for morrowind but there is no railroading anywhere.

Are you retarded? There are no "heroes" in the witcher. Triss quite literally fucks amnesiac Geralt to gain more political relevance, using him as a henchman. Yennefer is a giant bitch, who will use every trick in the book to get what she wants, even if it leads to death of entire villages. Anna-Henrietta is an incompetent power-drunk bitch. Shani is a bystander, she is just a university girl who is living it up. In the book she fucks Geralt a few hours after meeting him.
Arguably, Iris fon Everec is alright.
I'm sure you never mentioned Letho because you don't know who he is.

As said, it's the best we got recently.

Nothing else comes even close.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

You have something to say?

The other greats are Age of Decadence and Underrail, but they aren't mainstream titles like Witcher.

Eat shit nigger. I happen to like the series a lot (yes, even the third one) and you'r full of shit.
Gothic and Risen by extension (and now Elex) feature the same structure:
You start alone, you're directed to three camps and can join any of them (with one being marked as the begginer-friendly one).
If you don't, you can do some minor missions and roam around the world. to progress the story, you HAVE to join one. After following the quest line for your faction, the game railroads you into the "main questline" featuring some slight cosmetic diferences and NPC reactions based on your choices and faction choice.

This doesn't make them bad games, but your attempt to claim Gothic as an example of "not-railroading" is pathetic.

Breath of the Wild is a better comparison since it doesn't railroad you to do anything. Heck, you can be fighting a boss, decide you're bored and teleport out, ride an horse and go cricket-hunting.

i didn't imply either of those things in any way shape or form. are you an illiterate nigger? or just upset because people are talking shit about your shitty casual time-suck of a game.

might as well play walking dead, faggot.

you might have the shittiest taste I've ever seen on this board, keep posting I need to know more

Age of Decadence shows you can win by literally not killing anyone.

Don't think my taste is shit to be honest.

Suck it up. Every game has glitches.
If we're talking about jarring pop-in or save-game corruption then you got a point: that shit outright prevents you from playing the game.
In an open-world game however, if one of the NPC's decides that gravity is optional and starts walking up walls, it's not important.
Mess Affect: Diahrrea had two bugs for instance:
That's hilarious and stupid but not gamebreaking
That breaks the game.

Keep treating every glitch as if a nigger tongued your anus and people are gonna laugh at you.

i bet you think i snack on wine and cheese while i write my review :^)
just go back to neogaf, faggot.

I will, right after you go back to 9gag, nigger.

>>>Holla Forums

youre not fooling anyone, newfaggot.

Ebin. Now go back to reddit, which is both leftist and a safespace like those you actually endorse.

Why would a right winger believe in anything lefty?

Is the history that bad? I tunned myself out and went full completionist and no particular thing rubbed me the wrong way. Now the only thing I remember on that 30 hour playtime was fighting a bear bare handed and the fact that the two main girls trick you into a threesome only to chain Geralt to the bed and leave if you romance both of them.

I'll be totally honest, the best part of Witcher 3 for me came from a glitch.
Riding into the evening sky on Roach during a severe thunderstorm and fighting harpies in the sky on horseback made everything else seem boring in comparison.

"glitches are a feature"
you would love fallout 4.

witcher 2 was mediocre. witcher 3 was casual trash with imprecise movement and a shadow of mordor tier combat system.

smh tbh fam

You can literally cuckold him in the witcher one

if youre talking about witcher 2, the game basically played out like an action oriented dragon age origins, but with less depth and build diversity.

if youre talking about witcher 3
lol

witcher 3 casuals also enjoy playing connect the dots in their spare time.
so many games fall into this category. i call them "checklist games" because they usually have a million thoughtless quests and the game is more about checking off those quests and objectives rather than anything else. assassins creed is of the same ilk.

reminds me of this woman's logic in vid related. mindless gaming. for sophisticated gamers such as myself

Its a shame Gothic has aged so badly. I would love a game that plays better but keeps all the difficultly, immersion, stats, RP'ing etc.

Really dishonest of you tbh.
Also, VTMB is first-person and Witcher is third-person, which obviously makes finding smaller details a lot harder.

games like gothic and morrowind are hard to make and require alot of work, passion, and money. they pander to casuals for that sweet sweet casual money. i'm doubtful that we'll ever see big games like that come out with that kind of detail and polish, that wont hold your hand and ruin all the work put into it. even MH had to add in a "follow the yellow brick road" mechanic in a game that is centered around THE HUNT.
casuals dont even notice the handholding, and they dont find it odd or patronizing. they just think "oh its over there, i'll go there! yes i got it! im good at this game! XD"
inb4 the "just turn it off or ignore it" argument i can turn off the trail being visible, but i cant turn off the fact that the games were designed around the fact that they expect you to have a trail to follow

are you implying that the perspective is not something the game designers are in control of? because thats like being ok with a "hold A to win" mechanic in tetris, because they made tetris first person and its really hard to see which bricks are going where.
im not debating the dishonesty of the post you replied to, but the logic in your last sentence is extremely flawed.

I remember a quest with a guy who got kicked out of the village for being a freak, Geralt kept thinking that he was a werewolf and offered him a potion to cure him, then the guy is like
Then they start making out and the guy fucks Geralt in the ass, then four werewolves show up and gang rape them both, so the guy is like
I think that's how it went.

I have never seen a hunt for a hidden switch in a third person videogame done right, and TW3 relies on it a lot kinda too much for my liking. The reason the foorprints shit is in the game is because unlike 1 and 2, tw3 is an open world game and thus doesn't have a limited quest area aside from ciri missions. If it was designed without batman vision while keeping the scope the players would either have to follow extremely specific instructions to reach the place, autistically check every single square meter of terrain or just have an npc walk them to it. In the first and second case most players would just look that shit up on the internet and complain it wasn't in the game.
I'm saying it because that's how fucking Morrowind was made, and I got lost in that game for hours. I spent three fucking hours searching for the cave with the ring on my first playthrough, cleared 2 unrelated tombs while looking for the magic guild skull, etc. While I love Morrowind, I still remember that part as massively annoying.

perhaps that kind of task shouldnt be added into a 3rd person game unless you can toggle the camera between 1st and 3rd person.

specific instructions, and if its hard for the dev to describe, try giving them a crude map or hints. youknow… game design? if the dev thought "well theyre not going to find this without a trail, or an NPC taking them there" then maybe add a bigger clue? maybe move it to a different location?

youre talking like the developer is just making the quests and didnt make the world or the mission objectives. if the only way they can make their game playable is adding in fucking glowing footprints to show you where to go because its too mundane and generic to describe, or there are no interesting landmarks nearby, then maybe they fucked up?

cuckchan leave go and stay go

Bump and reported.