Tag Team Frenzy

It should have been called The Queen of Fighters.

It should have been called Gals' Fighters like the first game was. It also shouldn't have been handed to (((NISA))) to fuck up.

Shermie when

I'd let Angel queen me

They have a nice girl roster to pick from. It's probably going to be DLC.
Will they add Ash?

its time to learn moonrunes.

Game's probably going to be a shit tier fighting game, but I'm absolutely buying it anyway

Dont buy it you fucking idiots.

I have no fucking idea what this game is from/about, what to think of it, and whether or not to play it. Pls feed me.

This the one with the RWBY character in it?

Go on, buy it goyim, your keep digging your own grave.

2D 2 on 2 tag fighter with SNK waifus

Gameplay looks like a little like babies-first-kof but with tagging

Could someone that knows Japanese get in touch with SNK and tell them about NISA?

Then again, this is a company that thought blood had to be censored in Samurai Shodown to avoid offending Americans. They've always thought of us as oversensitive prudes.

I wonder if I buy the Japanese version and run it on my American account if it will be in English. If it does I can buy the game play it in English and not give a cent to NiSA. Even if it isn't in English though I'll buy the Japanese version. It's a fighting game and should be easy enough to navigate.

NiSA already said the game itself will not be censored for whatever that's worth coming from them. Still shouldn't buy NiSA it will probably have a horrible script and you would still be supporting incompetents and liars.

Queen of Fighters is a hentai MUGEN

this is so unrealistic it hurts to look at

Miss X when?

Kula in Angel outfit makes my penis feel kimochi.
Can't wait to pirate it.

Never believe NISA’s lies

shit

Summer release for Japan unfucked edition. Google search says Switch is region free. Welp. Guess I gotta get a switch.