Rainbow Six Siege Thread: Best roaming spots edition

There's an Outbreak and this is the quarantine zone.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/edit#gid=0&range=C510
8ch.net/v/res/14360741.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ubishitters go home.

Is it out?
Fuck, I'm on vacation.

No. Not until March, which is a limited time event for god knows why

tasteless pleb

Getting tired of this

this

okay maybe I'm retarded or they didn't clarify it
but are these new ops for the zombie mode only? or for regular quick play?

why are these images so fucked up

Seems like a private beta thing. He's censoring the little watermarks of his username most likely so he won't get banned.

bot sounds OP as shit, more bad news for roamers, this is pretty much the same as the really early leaks right?

I'm not a fan of these new 'PRESS X TO TEMPORARILY GAIN THE ADVANTAGE OVER YOUR OPPONENT' abilities as they did with Dokkaebi. They're not things which really alter your playstyle, or allow you to counter it (unless you can somehow shoot the UAV drone), nor does it really change the meta. I feel they were designed with Outbreak in mind first, which is stupid considering the whole thing is a time-limited event. The gadgets of newer ops are leaning too much on being one-button-press gamechangers.

The early leaks also mentioned something about the NANOMACHINES giving you a recoil control buff, I don't see that here.

Hello again. See you in the next thread.

That would be a nice idea if made properly ergo no becasue now ubishit spotted the game and started to make it shittier and shittier

I hate Ubisoft

Are you telling me you DON'T like being a roamer about to get the drop on the attackers only for them to be instantly alerted to your presence, forcing you into a several second period of complete helplessness with absolutely no way to counterplay it?

They can fix dokki nerfing her gun and not let her be able to see valks cams
They should give back all shots to twitch and drop it to 5hp dmg instead of 10 even so I see people zap shot rather then get gadgets which Is moronic how do you fix twitch from zapping people to actually be useful? I mean it useful to force the defender to move but I mean how do you focus more on clearing a room from kaps and jager gadgets instead of get shot down to have one assist more?
They should nerf Ela to have even less ammo
Buff castle because everyone and their mother can breach his shit

Worse than a thousand 911s.

Away from the game, right now.

I'm fucking convinced that the whole dev team got sacked before or during OP health and replaced with talentless imbeciles.

That KRISS is fucking disgusting.

I don't know why they even used it again, Mira has it already. It's gonna be her vector but with a fucking gorillion round mag so we'll have another ela on our hands.

Getting real fucking tired of this.

This was honestly the last game I thought would ever be infected with what I hesitantly would call "waifushit"

They were planning on making a .50 bmg vector so .308 isn't that make believe.

IQ should've been the red flag and she was there from the beginning.

Hope is the first step on the road to Warhammer 40k quotes and all that.

But that would be a positive.
With ubi the only positive we would get, at best, is HIV.

I'm not sure if I should be more mad at ubi for enabling and making this shit or at the redditors for demanding and funding it. both is the answer

The Spanish one (velvet shell?) was he last good one. Both ops were balanced and changed the game style but didn't brake it the cosmetic were nice but still realistic and the map well thought even if the west side of it ain't used much
From then on every option was shittier than the preceding with terrible OP operator, shitty mapstheme park is still kinda of ok with 4 rooms that I've never been inside apart of learning the map but tower is shit on all the line horrible cosmetic top hat on BB? Really?
You aren't wrong user…we should check if it have basis and can be shown

I don't fucking like that gun to begin with and they managed to make it worse somehow

It's all just an elaborate ruse right? It's gonna turn out ok right?

I like the winter games charms but holy shit could they have made them any more annoying to get? Win 20 rounds with the shittiest Ops available…

So are they going to have dramatically different recoils, because otherwise the V308 sounds better in every way other than damage dropoff.

You know what also does 44 damage, at 850rpm, but has a 30 round mag, most likely worse recoil, is also attached to a 1 speed operator who also doesn't get wallhacks? Fuze's AK.

After the fucking top hat got added to the game, I strongly doubt it can improve from a design point of view. Whoever is in charge has different objectives in mind, check the recent "nerfs"

They're not even trying to hide the fact that they're making new operators as powerful as possible so that people are tempted into buying season passes or siege bucks.

tfw no iq to rape your ass

How much longer until this game dies anyways? I thought it wouldnt last this long since every update is shit, theres only like 6 maps since they removed 2, and everything is still broken.

What was even the point of waiting for TWO FUCKING MONTHS for this shit?

here's the other gay fucking assault rifle

Post more shit nigga

Shit that looks like the last rifle Korobov designed before he kicked the bucket.

At least they picked best girl for the zombie trailer.

It doesn't look half bad for futuristic sci-fi design.

big jew milkies

At some point you will get a better taste.

For what, somewhat attractive women?

bump

Oh man, that 100% describes my playstyle. I've been trying to play an aggressive kapkan recently.

You're not fooling anyone kike.

Does anyone have the screencap of user predicting it was going to be Tachanka ?

Am I retarded, or does Thermite sound nothing like he does ingame?

O i am mad. The only saving grace of such an abomination is that the geniuses at Ubishit decided to name the kikess Ash, and it opens up a whole array of Smoke-related jokes.

I also can barely recognize him without his coke bottle glasses.

Nice.

What is up with those nips?

Jewesses seriously do have same face syndrome. when they don't look like half-aborted lizardmen

Superior Ashkenazi genetics, Goy.

Why are they putting so much effort into a one week event? It makes no sense especially since it's Ubishit we are talking about.

watch this fucker be 3speed too and create another Ela

on one hand i hate this push for story, on the other hand i'm glad that thermite is a "main" character

because he, like most operators only say 2-3 things in game

thanks I just got fired because of smome butterface kike

trying to ride that overwatch train with limited events. I don't know who thought it was a good idea because up until operation health, siege was actually moving at an almost (no pun intended) healthy clip with players rising through gaining interest on free weekends. My assumption is that the game doesn't make money from regular sales at this point since the playerbase is already there but they aren't buying the shitty cosmetic DLCs so they're trying this angle to rope people into buying ~LIMITED~ loot crates.

On the other side of the hand if they just threw this in as a game mode for laughs I probably wouldn't be so adverse to the idea but this comes off as a resource hog in a game where the resources seem to be going into the wrong places consistently for several months now

This was probably planned for a while ago

Man, if I had a decent outfit to buy for my boy Mute I'd play more to earn those creds. Not that shitty WWII cosplay, something modern.

nezumi type of human anatomy

the only outfits i like so far are the blackbeard and kapkan DLC ones and i'm not willing to give my money out for them. I let ubi slide by getting the game itself that's all they get

most likely because even normalfags being as fucktarded as they are don't want to shell out the ingame currency equivalent of 25 dollars for a fucking skin that's glorified camo pattern, simply because Ubishit says "IT'S RARE".

Seriously, go do the ingame currency conversion for real money when looking at the cost of the "blue camo pack" for 4 operators in that bundle (its mainly for Spetznaz I think). If you wanted to buy that using the siege tokens or whatever, it would cost you 35 dollars. For blue tinged splatter camo. Shit that is not only ugly and fucking unoriginal as all get out, but makes you stand out like a sore thumb in any environment.

Pay 2 lose. The only camos i really like are the black ones, i'd be willing to buy them with in-game currency but i'd rather hold on to my digi-shekels to buy the new operators

I've been gone from siege for awhile due to its netcode and bugs, Is it better yet?

okay i guess its still shit

it's in a rough state right now, sadly.

Ded thred

I need an edit where it's kapkan in the chair and tachanka or glaz in the hole. Or maybe mira windows over the hole.

I think it’s more all their other games flopped hard, so ubishit wants to monetize siege, with it being their only successful game in years, as much as possible to make up for the losses.

I might be looking in the wrong places but i feel like i see more complaints than praise for recent choices. Save for those reddit goblins who praise the shitty buffs/nerfs

The videos have massive amount of likes, so the majority of people who see them think its ok

Didn't the new asscreed do well though?

There's no competitor in terms of FPS

And they still have no idea of how it became a success. For Honor failed and only recently they decided to add dedicated servers. Skull & Bones was supposed to get a close beta last year but I haven't heard a thing. I wouldn't be surprised if it came back to the drawing board to make it more like Siege and less like For Honor.

C'mon son.

Does anyone know if they updated the rules for secure area?

I was in a 1v5 situation as Montagne (I would have ace clutched this match if this shit had not happened and would have been the best fucking thing I ever pulled off in this game) and when it came down to 1v1 and overtime contesting the point with the last guy it just made the defenders auto win after about 30ish seconds of us contesting the point. I'm positive I did not leave the point.

I've been in similar situations in the past and had much more time to wait for the right opening to attack. I've tried looking for patch notes but all I can find are year old threads complaining about infinite overtime and Montagne afk-ers.

Not that I know. Could just be that good old ubi coding, or they stealth changed it to appeal to the comp fags.

Had a similar scenario when playing with friends. Map was the bar one and it was Secure in the Motorcycle garage. He was Chanka and attacker was Ash. Neither had a good angle of attack to they actually just sat there for a minute or so after overtime until Ash made a move and got killed. Not sure what happened with yours.

At least Tachanka might be a bit more mobile from what we can tell of his LMG.

I still have infinite contest time. Either you exit the area without notice or was a shitty bug

>people try ebin moves or kick you if in a 1v5 you don't ace it while they died like faggots
God damnit

Honestly that never happens to me, more often than not I get faggot 4 mans who go recruit and then teamkill you over and over or just straight up kick you.

Yeah the recruit rush always happen to me but since I fucking hate to do it becasue the game ain't set to be cruaaazy fast as much dev try to push it I get TK a lot…when I see they pic recruit I usually either go out by myself or pic a shield op

I sure wish that Ubisoft would allow Recruits to use weapons from every operator. I wouldn't mind at all playing as a defender recruit with Ela's or Mira's rifle.

But then you wouldn't have nearly as much reason to buy the operators goy.

I already have all the operators, I just want to be able to use specific weapons after someone else picks the one I would have preferred to use.

These threads border on Overcuck Generals.

Don't worry we'll be gone after that new zombies mode hits.

What the flying fuck.

Best round of Doc ever. But yeah, every other time it's just "oh no that man's down I better shoot a thing to him" and I get instantly head shot by some peeking faggot.

His gun is highly underrated in my opinion. Only thing I hate is that you can't use active scan for scan assists.

Well he is mic depenedant but fucking no one even listen to call outs anymore so each time I use him I get frustrated
His rifle is fine, the shotty is like smashing your eyeballs with a crock screw

I make my call outs as obvious as possible, i.e. "second floor hallway" or "stairs." Stupid niggers and slavs/Peruvians who don't know English were going to cause your team to lose anyway even if you didn't call out, it's not like there's anything you can do about those people except grief them until they stop playing, but that requires too much time spent on my part.

Free weekend starting like tomorrow, let the next round of this shitshow begin, but also it's a good opportunity for those who want to try it to do just that, but in you're heart you know you missed out on the times when the game was at it's best

user, read it again
It's a .308 Vector. Your reaction is still appropriate though.

Get a friend to play Cav or another roamer, it's good fun to work together to pomf and bang people.

Neat. Didn't know they existed.
Sometimes I do and it works. I don't get to play with my friends all the time though.

If it fixes the lag and hit detection they could add 3 elas and I wouldn't care

Sadly they are more likely to add 5 Elas and keep the shitty lag/hit detection.

I'd like another fucking 3armor attacker that doesn't necessarily use a shield. also you guys remember when Ela was almost cute

Random idea here, in Insurgency you had the option of taking AP or Hollow Point round as modifications to your weapon. As expected, AP rounds mostly negated armor but had lower base damage and Hollow Points had higher base damage and did more damage on limb shots but could barely penetrate heavily armored targets. Might it be viable to introduce this to Siege? Most people would gravitate towards HP to deal with Ash and Ela, but that'd make 3 armors juggernauts to those people. Only issue I see is that it'd make Rook even better.

Actually, that brings me to my next point, why can we not modify our loadout after the drone phase? I understand not switching operators, but on some maps what room the defenders choose to be in can severely impact that generic gadgets are useful.

All I feel when I look upon Ela is hate.

maybe if you shifted focus on armor penetration and changed to wall penetration which is more crucial? I feel as though the gunplay except for the new operators laserbeams works fine as is and wouldn't alter it too much

would be a savage attacker advantage. I'd generally argue that a large part of what makes siege fun is having to adapt on the fly in all under like 3 minutes. having one of your ops get killed early or waste their gadget can change your whole game plan

If by that you mean your Thermite rushes out and gets spawnpeeked, so you're fucked from the start but I see what you mean. Still, it's frustrating to take breaching charges on Twitch only to find out they're defending Bank vault. I resolved after about a week of playing Siege that given how pissed I tend to get at it, I would never once play ranked.

I have a shameful amount of hours in this game and i got started somewhere around the end of the Dust Line season, in year 1. I have never touched ranked because why would i play the game mode with less fucking maps in cycle

This is just trashing on echo

Gotta have that DEEPEST LORE

it's not that deep, luckily. Just a bit of fluff before they went full retard with ela and friends.

To be fair, Lesion's lore is halfway to a superhero backstory.

I just looked it up and it's not nearly as bad. It's all very believable until the part he falls in the oil tank.

I just looked it up myself, and I swear they toned it down or changed something, because I remember it outright stating that his oil tank adventure made him resistant to toxins.

if you're looking it up on the website those versions are shorter than some of the ones in game

Oh wow, that is retarded, nevermind.

I'd like a stealth based attacker since armor doesn't mean shit when all people do is headshot you.

jackal semi-fills that role since he's a fantastic flanker, the issue with a stealthy attacker would mean another fucking 1armor attack and i just want a new 3armor because it's fun

My issue with 3 armors is that if you don't have a shield protecting your face you are just going to get headshot and killed rapidly. I can't tell you how many old kapkans, chunkies and fuzes I've headshot through barricades and walls.

I'd prefer there be some flexibility in the "headshots always kill" rule. I don't expect to survive a marksman rifle headshot, but playing Fuze and getting one-shot from 50m by some guys sidearm is a bit questionable.

It upsets me that a PMM does like 4 less damage than the deagle, but at the same time they balance around firerate and mag size which is fair. Otherwise the vector would be even more ridiculous or they would drop the extended mag that it gets and that would just be shitty.

No they don't ela exists and she doesn't have a bad matchup from any range

I'm pretty sure at one point the Makarov did more damage than the Deagle.

They do though, her smg does 28 for 40 rounds and 1080 fire rate. The mp7 does 32 for 30 rounds at 900 rpm. Frost's C1 does 43 for 34 round at 575 rpm.

The problem that comes with Ela isn't so much the raw stats on her gun as to how things work in Siege's game logic. Everything works in Ela's favor.

too bad damage doesn't matter with a firerate that high. The game's logic doesn't work in a flat manner like that. Firerate and mag size>>>recoil>>>>>>>>damage in 90% of encounters

I wish raw numbers affected her weapon. But it doesn't.

It does though, the higher the damage the easier it is to peek and kill someone. Firerate really only helps shitters get those spam fire headshots because they just spray and siege really likes to reward spraying with random headshots.

How do you become this retarded? Learn to aim.

They don't exist. It's another made-up gun. Ubishit has done this eversince they changed the devteam.

Adding onto this:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QF72f4Bm7PfbWeSWbl8R8uL0mOzXpG_1vOjqEjXcFGk/edit#gid=0&range=C510

I dunno how up to date this spreadsheet is but Ela is pretty good at killing in body shots within a short time. Her gun has easy to manage recoil, high magazine, fast firerate so if you do get a headshot it will be faster, she's a speed 3 op which is the "best" kind of op in this game and she has a pretty strong gadget at contesting choke points.

She's undoubtedly strong.

They were going to make a .50 bmg version of the vector though. Not the same thing per say, but it is related. I think they stopped development on both it and a shotgun they were working on.

What other guns have been made up?

They've fucked up some of the burst functions of the guns and the AUG has no fire selector.

The LMG-E that Zofia uses is based upon the Krytac airshit LMG, whose real counterpart doesn't exist.
Also, expect for guns that have appeared in Ghost Recon Wildlands to appear in Siege.

The devs have done this from the start, it's not anything to do with a "new devteam" or anything stupid like that.

Guns have had incorrect firerates since the game released, and the SMG-11 (While similar to a mac-10) is a frankengun all of its own.

Honestly the game has enough problems to bitch about without having to invent any.

There isn't a need for a new 5.56 ar based lmg. The setup of the Krytac LMG-E isn't like super unbelievable other than it would be a pain to lug around with how short it is and how heavy the mag would be. They just took an AR and took the magazine idea from the Negev.

I'd like to see a tone down in the amount of random headshots people get because the head hitboxes seem to be so inconsistent. I'd also like to see an increase in tick rate and some optimization to stop people from taking 12 years to load in.

The SMG-11 is, like the name implies, based on the MAC-11, not 10, as it canonically uses .380 ACP.
It is therefore not a frankengun as it is easy to build and does exist.

As for the LMG-E, it does resemble some of the 556 belt-fed uppers, but it does not have any direct counterpart and there are no working versions of it that exist. The closest you'd get is a Shrike upper, but it is still very different from the LMG-E.
There is no indication that the LMG-E has anything copied from the Negev, many LMGs can feed from regular box magazines. A short low profile machinegun with capability of sustained fire is also something many military operator units value over conventional heavy LMGs because of mobility.

The SMG-12 from the same update is supposed to resemble an UZI Pro, but the dimensions, lack of grip safety and wrong lower reciever makes it unbelieveable to keen eyes. I also don't understand why they'd give it an OSS style suppressor

I do believe that they shill the Kriss Vector and the Krytac LMG because the two are connected. Krytac is a subsidiary of Kriss and Krytac produces licensed airshit copies of the Kriss Vector.
They probably nudged Ubishit to put in the game and gave them a copy to model into the game.

Except it still is a frankengun, because it has a side-mounted bolt handle (Instead of a top-mounted one) as well as functioning as a closed bolt design (Being able to hold on in the chamber)

You can get off the shelves side charging mac-11, so I don't know what your point is.
Closed bolt Mac-11 also exist. Although in the game, the way the character manipulates the mac-11, is as if it was an open bolt design.
The roung count is also completely off on most weapons, so that is a general thing that is completely off.

Stuff about the new op Lion.

Finka's equipment and gadget.

Ubisoft changed the devteam? when? and where are they now?

Jesus Christ, how pathetic, they didn't even put effort into this shit.

I hope you guys like overwatch

If these leaks are even true, FemDoc doesn't really bother me as long as the bots cannot revive a DBNO operator and the health effects are not as good as Docs. The motion sensing drone does bother me as there is no one on the defending team able to detect electronics. It should effectively be a non lethal claymore at best. Hopefully it makes noise or something as it tries to detect you.

If I recall, the leaks state she can revive DBNO at 40 health that eventually degrades to 5.

The drone is global, my man, and I doubt you can even take it out.

Yee.

These leaks are not confirmed are they? If I recall correctly, Vigil was supposed to have a bulletproof face so he could survive a headshot according to rumors. The game is supposed to have checks and counters for each character (though lately they are not adhering to that rule) so a global detection system would be absolute bullshit.

On another note, are they planning to fix the fucking flash grenades or something? I'm tired of getting flashed when it lands directly behind me. Is there a way to at least prevent it?

Flash grenades will always blind you when they're within 3m of you, regardless of facing. Outside of 3m, the effects are minimal if you turn away.

I was afraid of that. Guess Jager will have to step it up. Speaking of grenades, has anyone successfully caught one before?

In the other pics it looks like Ben Shapiro's sister has some sort of horrible skin condition or a gross rash on her tits. Also has hairy pizza nipples. Maybe all joobs are like that, I dunno I'm a Lutheran anti-Semite.

Wait what? I thought only Blitz's shield could flash you from behind.

Freelc at least though unless the coop event and shit is locked behind the paywall

The drone most likely has limited charges as to how many times it can scan or even stay active for.

I miss Farscape

jesus christ. at least she has the 6P41 which i'm a fan of

MAKE IT STOP
GIVE ME PRE OPERATION HEALTH BACK PLEASE

shit one more thing i'm worried about is what if they decide to make one of these new operators immune to smokes bombs for wacky lore reasons like echo/dokke

Tbh finka and lion should be immune to smoke's bombs.

Anyone read the new operators bios? they're still overwritten but I'd go on a limb and say they're a step up from Ela/dokke/zofia

fucking awful
Sounds like a true bro.

I just got an email about a free weekend,is it worth jumping into now or no.

I'd try it cause it's free, but don't buy cause it's not fucking worth it.

lol fuck that

They didn't discount as heavily for this free weekend as well. I picked up the full game for 15 buckaroos back in year 1.

taken from the website

Your boy is getting ready to start another anglo-french war

There's no harm in trying it, but do not invest in it unless you're 110% sure you find it fun. I say this as some one with over 1k hours in the game and GENUINELY still has fun playing it despite the shitty string of operations constantly about to sent it to death. I only got into it because i tried it on a free weekend for yucks, funny enough

we're the lucky ones, it seems

You're not missing much, the game is getting more fucked as time goes on.

Echo doesn't have a phone you fucking mong, it would make less sense if she could hack his shit.

Hypothetically around operations health.
Y1 operators all had believeable gear and less techy shit compared to Y2 operators, where they decided to start spamming that weird metal outer layer armor on all of the new operators just an example.

there’s also that community manager on leddit getting replaced during that time frame

Fun fact: Ela is the self insert of the QA dept. head at ubishit

the developer excuse was something along the lines of "echo worked with dokke on the logic bomb and thus is immune to it" because they didn't want to animate the logic bomb shit onto his wrist gadget

This isn't defending year 2 (save for mira/jackal) but I do feel like the devs might of pigeonholed themselves into having to up the tech on the operators since year 1 already covered all the bases for the most part

Jesus christ. Someone from Ubisoft wrote that? What is this soap opera tier horseshit? There's a difference between being able to write backstories and worldbuilding, and writing menstruating knitting-circle tier hacky romance novel drama.
Then again, I suppose this is precisely what I should expect from Ubisoft.

So it's 2 new attackers? That won't affect my OCD on the menu at all.

The italians will probably both be defenders provided they don't switch sides

It still doesn’t excuse Zofia, which is basically a slower ash/ela hybrid with the ability to self revive.
Although the salt you get from successfully self reviving and winning the match is fucking delicious. Or when you kill caveira.

i don't excuse Zofia she's probably worse than her horrible sister. I will take back what i said about new operators for Ying/Leison, they aren't terrible. Ying is actually a solid gameplay design because she's more like the year 1 DLCs that were alternate takes on existing ops

You know, now that I think about it, when I look at the Y1 ops it looks like it's a relatively balanced minus Tachanka, he's always been almost useless ;_; game that's trying to maintain some semblance of realism and tacticool military qualities. When I then look at Y2 and Y3 ops, it really looks like as time when on they began losing focus on the combat aspects of things and started making it more "overwatch"y. I don't know the word, pick and counterpick cancer, like everything has become far more about who you have on your team and retarded fucking abilities rather than focusing on good teamwork, quick reflexes, good hitreg (yeah fucking right), with abilities taking a backseat.
I don't know, I'm sure some Holla Forumsirgins are going to claim it's always been like that, but when I look at the roster and the kinds of shit they added as time went on, that's my conclusion. There is no niche to fill, so to add content when they add operators, all they can do to make them useful is make them a better version of something that already exists. It's turning into MOBA tier character picking.

not many would disagree with you, post health operators are pretty messy with the exception of maybe ying and vigil. It's annoying because Ela would be a pretty easy fix. I often forget how many fucking mouthbreathers on reddit play this game and applaud the shitty choices

I would have preferred more maps and universal gadgets than more operators at this point that's for sure.

They gotta actually up the tick rate for better hit registry and work on their networking as well. They can't still be relying on bits of their p2p system as well.

That writer for the newer characters was on the invitational stream today talking about her "secret agenda" and how diversity and representation are the most important things to her
Lead artist basically only talked about SAS and how they wanted their designs to be realistic

Are the new ops really going to be used for both the zombie mode and normal mode? I honestly thought they would be coop only (because those gadgets are fucking absurd)

Zero surprises.

We think around operation health….that's also when the skins became increasingly more fluffy shit like the gentleman blackbeard or The alpha packs and every new operator became OP as fuck

Once when I was starting….after ELS became a thing and people started to cook them like a pro which mean shittier blast themself

>thermite insidealthought is still ok I guess

It would be funny to actually have an op that can decoy himself or place a decoy to fuck with the enemy

Virgil-lesion-ying are the best thing from last year. They are all with good guns and don't brake the gameplay too much dokki could work if they don't allow for valk cams hack

Deploy like a drone that can mimic footsteps or shit

I've been loving Lesion lately, being able to see what trap triggers is my favorite part.

Did they do a patch that made his Gu more visible to the naked eye? i hadn't played for a little while and when i hopped back on recently I found myself noticing the mines without droning or something similar. That's not a complaint at all either i find it much better that way but i thought they were almost 100% invisible to the naked eye as i remembered

They never were completely invisible, you can usually notice them by the distortion effect they have on the floor, which is especially noticeable when looking at ground level through a drone.

I feel like yokai's distortion should be better. It already has loud as fuck fans that give it away.

You'd be surprised, I can often creep up on people with yokai and they never notice. Though making the ammo charge faster is a good idea, as it stands you can't really deny an area very long or from more than one attacker with only three charges that refill at a glacial pace.

I've found more use in just using it as a defensive drone than actually using it's brain-hurting-beams. Especially since it can peep under the doors to the outside of the map.

Concussion effects don't slow anyone any more do they? I'd be fine with having the charges as they are if they applied slow.

Yeah, as soon as you blast someone your cover is blown, but no one ever sees yokai if you don't shoot.

Yokai never slowed, only ela and zofia's brand do that.

I know yokai's didn't and they removed the slow effects from all concussion weapons.

Ah I read your post wrong.

SAS used to be immune to smokes bombs actually

You must be new to these threads. It's true.

Thats kinda shitty then it degrades to 5 and someone tested Frost traps to see if you could get a stim shot revived if you are trapped in one and it does not work.

how early was that? before black ice?

Its way back broski like Alpha see the little CTU bonus. They removed it since some were useless like the GIGNs revive increase.

Pre-release.

I meant to post this

glad that didn't make it to release

Yet running outside took 5 seconds to detect,essentially having no anti cheat at launch, and Thatchers EMP could go through like 3 floors were nicely packed for release

Can't forget the sniper semi-auto shotguns, shitty pulse who couldn't see shit through the sensor, and screamed to the enemy team when he was pulling it out, 4m instakill radius on Fuze's pucks, the old twitch drone that could spawn on a roof and be unable to climb down, Thermite with grenades, etc.

Running outside taking 5 seconds to detect only stopped being a thing in health didn't it?

I had a lot of fun as thermite with grenades even if it was bullshit. loudass pulse was pretty funny too. I've always believed that the good aspects of this game were a wild fluke

>look at reddit, because that's the only place ubishit actually listens to
Yeah, Blackbeard mixed up the meta like explosive diarrhea mixes up a pool day.

It was not a fluke watch the GVMERs Patriots to Siege video they fucking interview the devs and apparently they did not want to make boring scripted events for single player but instead wanted to give the player the ability to make those scripted moments in multiplayer.

I joined around dustline too, Blackbeard players would put laser sights on their guns on purpose to fool people into trying to get the drop on them, I think lasers still carried from barrel to wall back then too instead of just showing up as a dot

Doesn’t help the fact that the new writer looks like a fucking kike.

https:// www.LEDDIT.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/79ycod/this_ela_popped_up_at_the_studio/
Welcome newfriend, and remember if you ain’t spawn peeking you’re a fag.

thats just cosplaying

Read the full thing you retard.

Are you a nigger? Can't you read the fucking comment section?

I didn't bother to check out the link because fuck reddit, but the pic he posted makes it seem like its just a cosplay and not that Ela is based off of her. Although most characters in realistic esq games are based off of real people.

I read the screencap of it, you mong

embedding, I don't know if "PCGamesN" is an approved channel or not but it has some footage of the new ops. Lions drone gives you a short wallhack (maybe 2-3 seconds but it seems obscenely powerful.

It did more than just block headshots though, it covered almost his entire upper body with proper positioning.

Oh my fuck. So if you have both on your team you can just activate your wall hacks and your health buff and recoil buff and just go in and slaughter the defenders. Who the fuck approved of this?

on top of ringing your phones and dropping fuze charges in as well. what a mess

I guess the ideal set up now would be thatch +thermite, the two new ones, and either montagne or blitz. You could just breach somewhere and leave the enemy team totally at your mercy as they are highlighted and your team is buffed as hell and can be remotely revived.

dunno if this is an approved channel or not

Ela is getting nerfed, recoil will be increased, impact grenades removed, there will be a pick-and-ban system removed which is actually FUCKING WORSE than everything they've done so far

ADDED*

Well that's it, that's the final straw. It's an FPS MOBA like overwatch now. What a fucking shame.

Looking at Lion's tool it seems like it only works on people moving. Which, to me, seems like it could be a benefit depending on how it changes before live release.
It'll only be a massive "Fuck you" to roamers. As if they didn't have it hard enough already with Jackel, Dokki, drones, and using your eyes and ears.

1 headshot and its done, recoil won't matter a ton as only 1 of those 40+1 bullets hit the head hitbox.

Fuck, well, what about the drone guy.

I'm actually fine with that shit as long as it isn't in casual. Make the tryhards suffer, just don't change my casual gameplay.

I agree completely. If someone like Hibana or Bandit is banned, it can completely fuck over one of the teams.
All attackers: Ban Bandit
All defenders: Ban Hibana or someone particularly annoying.

nah, defenders would ban thatcher every time because then they would be safe from thermite and hibana in most scenarios. Banning bandit would still leave mute and on most maps you only need one of them to keep your walls pretty safe unless thatcher comes by

They could have had any of these and I would have been okay with it, but nope.

Seriously, just think of all the other things in the game that detect enemies.
But no, this nigger can press a button and get full wall hacks, and do this three times. With literally no way to stop it save for killing him.

And you know what, the heal is OP too. Doc has to be able to hit you with a dart, and only gets three, and they heal the same amount. The only thing doc has over the new op is he can self revive.

The heal will help rushing teams, but I can see many people popping the heal at the wrong time or to only pick a friend up. Plus its one time use and it triggers on everyone. Out of all the rounds I've played today I can only think of one round in one game where two attackers got downed by a cav where it would have won them the round.

She gets 3 charges.

Why does Ubi hate defenders so much? Attackers keep getting new ops with powerful abilities which FORCE defenders out of their hiding spots or put them at a disadvantage with the single push of a button. I'm sure that this will turn out to be not so overpowered in practice and that nerfs are sure to follow, but I don't like this new direction at all.

Those additional details actually make it seem much less powerful so that's nice. I'm really hating all these weird unnecessary interactions they're putting in though. The whole counterpick shit is a cancer on class based multiplayer I hate it so much, and now they have the stupid fucking pick and ban too.

jesus christ playing mute is already a lot of work they should give him more jammers or something at this point

They should reduce his jammers by one but double the range or something. Or make you throw them to place them just so it's quicker. I'm pretty sure that mute would be hard pressed to get a jammer down before the UAV goes off.

I'd like to see them be able to be placed on walls

Why though? I don't see how that would make them any more versatile.

If the map/composition permits it when i play mute I'll sometimes keep one jammer on my person to sit on while roaming, seems like an even better idea now that dokke and lion can pull similar shit on me

Would help protect against shooting them through mouse holes or around corners of doors. Plus it would make it harder for twitch to counter them.

you shouldn't place them directly infront of a drone hole anyway, place it right next to it and it will still jam drones trying to go through

gross

A lot of mouse holes are short enough so people can just prone and angle and shoot the jammer out or just twitch drone it.

They should make jammers jam an entire room at a time, rather than just one spot.

Doesn't seem too bad, but its still some overpowered bullshit.
Finka is the more OP of the two. COMPLETELY disables Cav.

Does anyone have the leaks for the last operators? I'm curious now that the leaks have been pretty accurate.

Good caveiras either instakill or if they are close enough they will immediately interrogate. It only would help in situations where a cav bites off more than she can chew and downs a few people at once. Plus doesn't finka have to do an animation to activate the nanomachines like dokka does? If she does then it means if people get downed and she is getting engaged she probably won't risk activating her ability.

depends how long the recovery animation is. Zofia usually can't escape Caveira unless they'r really far away and the cav is just playing rusky

So Lion pretty much makes Jackal useless? Although I guess he's still useful if the roamers are careful and not moving during his drone.

jackals ping lasts a lot longer than the drone, and his footprint tracker still functions after his scans have been used, I don't think this will put jackal on the bench especially when he's still a very versatile pick

My problem with Finka is it seems like she can fuck you over more than help. That smoke damage is insane and simple shit like Echo or Leison makes you lose the effect too. Also the pre nerf Pulse Radius.

Jackals pings you no matter what standing still or moving and lasts for long time now.

Honestly I kinda like Lion Season 2 used to have a real cancerous roaming meta but they managed to tone it down.However ever since Ela came out seeing teams of Defenders with four 3 speeds was getting fucking annoying. I am indifferent on Finka since I always wanted an attacker medic albeit my idea was just toxic healing grenades from Rainbow 6 Lockdown. fuck you I liked Lockdown

I'll give you lesion and echo, but how often do you actually get hit by smoke? And if you're finka is using the hit before you're already within pulse range she's a dumbass.

I mean, if you're getting damaged by smoke, you're already fucked most likely, so it's absolutely nothing. It'd also be nice if Mute jammers could stop the nanobots from activating, but ubishit would rather give you a shitty placebo downside to make the operator seem balanced, instead of actually making the operator balanced.

I need more gameplay but just getting a whiff of the smoke takes you down to like 40 damage. Like I said I always wanted an attacker medic but maybe if they did not make it global people would prefer it more.

It certainly does not. Most of the downsides to finka are placebos like said. The real counter is gonna be lesion setting up in obj so if she tries to boost and run in her team ends up debuffed and sitting ducks running head first into the obj.

I gotcha I mean understand where you guys are coming from but at the same time I kinda dig all the new gadgets and shit the operators are getting the reason people like Siege is becasue its a "Tactical" shooter without the autistic parts of one. It actually feels like a Metal Gear Solid spin off FPS game.

m8 that is the problem.

Maybe you gotta face the facts and sometimes people do not like their characters wrists getting broken after firing a single shot or running out of breath after a slight jog.

Faggot, there is a difference between being not clunky and adding in bullshit scifi crap that is also overpowered.

Won't really matter since they'll all be rushing you still. And since Ash rushes are a thing, it wouldn't be surprising that the round ends before Lesion gets more than 3-4 mines out. Hardly enough.

I think the best way to balance out Finka would be to make the buffs only apply when you're overhealed. It means that you should really only use it when charging in for a breach and the healing as a secondary reason. Honestly, it really shouldn't be fucking global but considering they obviously don't want to model any more shit I doubt we're going to get anything interesting.

To add onto this, these two look far less cancerous than the cancer that is Ela and Dokkidokki.

Ela's gadget honestly isn't that bad. She only has three now and they are nonlethal so you have to babysit them to get a kill, which no ela has the patience for. It is and was her gun which just rapes. Dokki's gadget is also not too crazy as the phone ringing isn't debilitating and neither is the camera hack. I'd say Zofia is really more comparable in bullshit, being able to get up and also being a straight upgrade to ash in every way.

As for balancing it, maybe take away either the recoil buff or the revive. Having both seems like it will just make you a killing machine.

Ela's gadget not being too big a deal is something I agree with. Her stupid speed and gun are why people complain about her, and Ubisoft is finally nerfing her because they noticed in the data what all their players were saying: she's overpowered. The data shows she's had the consistently highest pick rate and win ratio of all the operators since she was released.
Now that I disagree with. It's fucking retarded. Let's leave aside the absolutely insulting concept that these top tier operators are amazing military personnel who get easily undermined by carrying around fucking cell phones…that still leaves an ability that 1) can't be countered, 2) presents wallhacks for anyone close enough, 3) gives general direction for anyone far enough away, and 4) allows cameras to be used against the defenders alongside drones. The only counter for it is to kill Doki. When that shit goes off you have to pray someone isn't close enough to see you, and even if they aren't, pray nobody blasts your skull apart while you're trying to turn your phone off. The only real downside Ubisoft gave it in an attempt to "balance" it is that dead operators' phones also make the noise.
Mute should be able to counter it, honestly. He counters anything electronic, her phone hack should not be able to affect anyone within range of a jammer when Doki tries her bullshit.

Mutes jammers do stop the phone from ringing if you are close enought.

Her phone gadget really isn't that helpful and can be played against her quite easy. If you know you've been found out you can relocate or watch where they're gonna come for you from and shoot them as soon as they come. The camera hack is often ineffectual as it just makes both sides hate the cams so both teams shoot them out, since defenders can still use cams when hacked.

I do agree with mute however. I also think vigil's ability should just be a straight up jammer on his back and also stop things like hacks.

are you totally sure about that m80? I'm pretty sure I've tried once or twice and it didn't work, but then again it was hard to tell in the middle of a hectic round

in any other game I would agree with you, but I have seen more ridiculous latency bullshit that seems to favor the person on the move than any other game. When I asked about this back when i got the game lots of people told me about "peeker's advantage." If they know where you are and you're sitting still, even with a fantastic reaction time, the odds are against you. I cannot tell you how many times I've seen a quick glance of someone's arm coming through a door and died instantly, and then their killcam shows they walked through the doorway and saw me crouched there for like a full second before lighting me up.

You don't stay stock still my man. There have been so many times as an attacker I've been hit by a gu, ela mine, yokai, etc. and just hid and watched the nearest door, then lit up whoever came to try and finish me off. It works the same way dokki, and jackal too.

Well I have not seen it in Ranked but it does work in casual that I know. And first I thougt it only worked for mute but its anyone that is close enought to a jammer dont get there phones activated. But I was a bit confused at fist when I suddenly got 3 jamming bonuses at the same time out of nowhere.

that might be a bit too much, I feel that the range is pretty good but he might need faster deploy time or an extra jammer to help how much work mute had to put in now

I don't think lion and finka will be as bad as they sound, its just these gadget concepts are really weak that bothers me. the only have 2 unique weapons between them too which is pretty gary

I play smoke a lot and his gas is less about killing and more about area denial. If you're down to the last minute on something like secure obj, smoke can hold down indefinitely if he still has all 3 bombs

This. We now have three ops whose gadgets are just fire and forget full team things. They all behave in the exact same way.

It's not just that, it's lazy and (probably secondary to most people, if they care at all) breaks immersion. This game's world is supposed to be modern day or five years into the future with cool technology that's realistically possible. As time goes on they're getting more and more scifi bullshitty, it breaks immersion at best and it shows Ubishit's stupidity at worst. We have drones, those are believable. We do not have drones that can track movement through walls throughout an entire building from the sky. We do not have fucking nanomachines that can suddenly somehow teleport to everyone who is your ally and magically make them more resilient or temporarily fix your goddamn wounds. We have any number of biological weapons we can throw into a deployable gas canister, and we have wide-frequency jamming devices. Those make sense. We do NOT fucking have "lel gamer grrrrl xD" iPads that automagically "hack" anyone's phone in range and make them ring.
They keep hopping from believable, modern day realistic gadgets to horrendously thought out, stupidly designed and out of place bullshit tech. You could feasibly try to accomplish what Jackal's Eyenox can do, but it would require a lot of time and a lab, not some mystical headset. Need I go on?

Dokki's hack I could excuse as about as realistic as sticky cams or fuze's charges, but nanomachines and wall hacks drones I can't. Jackal's is more of just a way to mechanically implement a cool concept of tracking foot prints. If he couldn't track the way he does it just wouldn't work.

I think one of the major immersion breaking things for me is the uniform designs. Ela's nylon pants, dokki's pants and weird soft armor, even vigil's mask, are all weird and don't look like something the military/swat team would ever fucking wear.

>be me Caveira
Granted, it's not as easy when you have to deal with multiple attackers, but you were hardly ever going to interrogate someone if there's more than one guy overlooking your target, at that point you kill them instead because it's safer. A Finka in Casual is very likely only going to pop her NANOMACHINES once someone gets downed, and most people die before they get downed.

well if we're talking about that stuff, we might as well mention the most glaringly obvious angle of progressive pozz which is the most immersion breaking: stronk independent wymyn who don't need no grunts. I haven't played any of the other Rainbow Six games, but women being in combat units is not realistic; women being in effective combat units even less so; women being just as fast, physically or mentally strong, or accurate as men just fucking false. Then they go and give these women retarded getups you'd never see in CT units. Yeah, sure, Valkyrie is wearing makeup, has tats, and is flexing her tiny bicep, and we should take that shit seriously. Okay.

I wouldn't even necccessarily mind the more sci-fi gadgets if the rest of the game was themed that way. I like the IDEA of sci-fi tacticool but it just feels out of place when year1 and half of year 2 was more feasible in design. I mean for gods sake Frosts gadget is literally just a bear trap and bandits is a car battery

That didn't bother me for most of the base ops as they kept it pretty toned down and there were only a few. But now as they add waifushit like dokki and two female polish ops it's really starting to get to me.

Honestly I let pretty much everyone before Ela slide. Valk is far fetched but they still tried to make her look tough. Ash/frost/twitch/IQ/cav/mira all fit in with their respective unit as well so i never thought much of it. Then fucking Ela and dokke showed up with their goddamn dyed hair and yoga pants

right, that's precisely my point. They started putting in gadgets that did not fit into the world they built. They started out will believable modern military tech and they began throwing in advanced scifi nonsense later.

Compared to some other ones it kinda is.
The mouse sensitivity fucking is terrible. If you're aiming the wrong way before you're hit by it you're fucked. At least with Echo's drone pomf-ing you the ability to aim at attackers isn't completely stopped. Combine Ela's mine with 3 speed bullshit and you better be ready to get raped by anyone waiting nearby. A well organized team can make use of it extremely well.

Don't forget that once you get used to being drunk you can kill Elas pretty easily since concussion doesn't slow your aim anymore. You're right in that Dokka's gadget isn't insane its more of her weapon setup. Semi auto rifles have always been strong in siege since BB and Buck plus she gets an even better sidearm SMG than echo and the SAS bros.

But you're fine with Lesion's cargo shorts and a t-shirt?

I mean, you've had three dudes and a woman in jeans and hoodies since the game came out, so it's really not as offensive to me.

You'd be pretty surprised. Female operators of different nationalities have been there since Rainbow Six 1 and Ghost Recon 1. There were playable black women, chinese women, korean women, israeli women, polish women, swedish women, etc.
It's kind of why it was called Rainbow Six 6, there were six special units from different backgrounds ("Rainbow" means). The games were just unpopular in comparison to Halo and didn't sell well despite them dumbing down the gameplay in each iteration.

SJWs complained about games lacking diversity when there was plenty of legitimately good games with diversity beforehand. They use it as an excuse to market mediocre games that don't deserve a spotlight.

Its not offensive to me either, I find it hilarious killing people in cargo shorts and a t-shirt, but dyed hair seems pretty small in comparison since it doesn't affect their tactical ability as much.

I don't really have a problem with dyed hair in the game, but I do have a problem with Dokkaebi's full body gimp suit.

They're finally nerfing her so they can bring in the next round of overpowered operators. That's clearly their modus operandi.
Well, you'd be surprised.

Yo this zombie mode actually looks kinda sick

I'm mostly just hoping this leads to them creating more PvE scenarios

the GSG-9 operator outfits were based off some real quick-response guys. It wasn't actually GSG-9 but you can find a lot of photos of german special police wearing tacgear over whatever they were wearing at the time. As for Leison i just find him funny and can't find it to dislike his silly shorts

Personally i don't mind the jeans and sneakers thing, we're talking about quick response urban teams usually. I mind things that just would be fucking stupid on an operator getting out there for close quarters combat, like Ela's pearlescent hot pants, or Doki wearing a fucking beanie with zero head protection and smiling that stupid smile on her stupid moonface while wearing pigtails, what the fuck or Lesion's cargo shorts (you don't wear baggy clothing). There's also something that bother's me about Cav's design but I can't quite place it. It's like they were trying waaay too hard to make her stereotypically badass. I don't know if I can articulate it better than that, it just gets under my skin.

ZOMBIES

ah yes, the mask takes off quite a bit of melanin

I can see they are really embracing the normal fag memes in this one.

so did i understand this right that this mode is only available for a limited time or something? Like you can only play it for a couple weeks or whatever and then they're removing it? Or am I thinking of something else, because that sounds dumb to me

4 weeks, yeah? Honestly I think its to test the waters and see if people like PvE modes. I'd like to see some more indepth terrorist hunt missions that I could play with friends.

wow its l4d which i never liked to start

Is it the skull face paint and smug lines she spews after an interrogation?

They must really want this game to die.

I like cav and capitaos design only because it works with the "concept" of BOPE being the savage deathsquad that they are, but in reality BOPE members just wear regular swat gear

All their videos have this and it's fucking awful. But surprise surprise plebitt loves it so it gets worse every new video they make.

Kill me, Pete, I don't want to go on anymore.

i watched the video and nothing much stood out to me outside sounding like a generic E3 presentation narrator guy who sounds lame. Can you give me examples? The only thing I really noticed about shitty cringe was him making a side joke about Lord Tachanka near the end, I didn't hear any nigger slang either

maybe i'm out of the loop but i fail to see the nigger slang in it as well, just lame jokes

I was just trying to say that you fell for the low quality b8 that user laid out

oh, you're saying his post was bait. Seems like pretty weak bait, good bait is meant to piss people off or make them indignant. There was no reason to think he wasn't being serious, and if he wasn't the response is "okay" and a shrug.

"some grunt is gonna pop off and text all their grunt buddies"

It's like i'm listening to a CoD kid from 2012.

Now with lion you do user

Why would you not use them to kill batteries or mute jammers? Do you not want to help your thermite or hibana? Since you know no one is playing thatcher or Jaegar.

I could agree with you. In casual I've played a lot with dokki and done the recent 20win challenge and people just don't know when to pop the phone ring….they either start the round and waste it or never use it, I stay behind as if I was a support op and wait for ash to be already inside while glaz is ready in position to snipe and the rest almost inside to ring it once and help them

i mained twitch prenerf and I would clear cam/jammer/bandit/jeager/kapkan and valk cams….now you only have 10 shots which actually have 5 becasue your drone is fucking huge and can't jump therefor will get shot easily. You need to consider if shooting the jammer or bandit it's really worth it? It's better get 40dmg by kap or let them use cams and scan your ass? What if they are doing the bandit trick? Now you have to shoot once or twice on the operator to delay the deploy and allow hibana or thermite to work but now you are down to 3 shots…. but oh! The enemy is camping obj and you need to flush them out of the spot but can't
ubishit said the average zapping of gadget was 1.7 per game or something?
but I agree those are the first thing to go which makes the nerf fucking terrible and I was shitposting

Why the fuck the first part was under spoiler?

Maybe dumb question:

Can anyone tell me what type of gun is used in the Siege logo? Is it a glock?

Looks close to a Beretta 87 Target

Just wondering, I drop shot alot. Today I got called toxic my team and the opposing team for drop shotting. Am I the bad person here? If so I'll stop. I only ask because in all my time in playing vidya I've never heard a more retarded complaint.

Are you reddit? No, of course not. Ubisoft has been aware of dropshotting for a long time. Even the pros do it. Its a competitive game, you get no points for acting "honorable" by not exploiting everything to your greatest benefit.

Its part of the game so there isn't anything wrong with it. You are probably just offending CoD fags. People in multiplayer games tend to call anyone they disagree with "toxic" especially when they are losing.

you're gay for doing it but "toxic" doesn't really apply

Anyone try the TTS? I played the last one but it was an absolute shitshow

Holy fuck is Blitz broken now

how? he was already super strong after his previous buff

Hes speed 2 now. So with the Finka buff he comes at your team like a freight train.

christ, really making him live up to his name but I wouldn't say he needed a buff at all

This one is on page 12 so i made a new tread
>>>8ch.net/v/res/14360741.html