my.mixtape.moe/kyayuh.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/whqxwe.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=RgGn33cMObg
hooktube.com/watch?v=LvRw8yOXEsk
mega.nz/#!9wgi0YJZ!MpQhUItjPIAI-vYim6nstOkiSSDAUQu_zGu400hGt60
archive.is/zyitt
archive.is/ZHq5l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wonder how long it'll take to get cracked?

Hopefully near immediately,but i don't know if any major scene groups give a shit about it

The question is: Will I still be able to play with others when it inevitably gets cracked, or is multiplayer exclusive to denuvo bootlickers?

I can't believe how many people are saying
like what fucking logic is that?

what is wrong with denuvo?

I would have considered buying it, I got a PSTV to play a ripped copy of the jap version before it got translated. Oh well, easy come easy go, they aren't getting my money.

More DRM, as if steam alone weren't bad enough

-game doesn't have denuvo, maybe I'd buy it if it doesn't suck and I like it enough
-game has denuvo, I will never buy it

No,i'm saying,their line of reasoning is,if you don't like denuvo,you must be a pirate,are you agreeing with this bullshit?

If you aren't a pirate and you dislike denuvo, then you support pirates.

Nice false equivalence, jackass

It seems better as a portable game tbh fam

I think I'd be happier with the dollar.

AFAIK this has been emulatable for years now. It originally came out 4 years ago for fucks sake.

On?

Literally every relevant system at the time other than PC.

Isn't there a thread for this already? Am I just going crazy and imagining things?

Emulate it on Wii U.

Eh,fuck that,i'll just wait for a crack

No, there was, but then it got actually announced and then the thread derailed from there.

Mark bumplocked it because he wants to slide the meta shit rather than respond to it.

PCfags btfo

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/cuckchan/

who gives a shit? you can pirate puyo puyo and you can pirate tetris, and you have been able to do so for way over a decade.

you people deserve your favorite hobby to die in horrible ways.

I feel free enough to let people know in this thread that I hate communists, chinks, kikes, and niggers equally.

Sorry, you're still cucked more than anyone. Come back when your under-powered tablet is hacked.

There was no meta when I checked only a guy crying for mods to ban people that said they gave a fuck if the game had denuvo. Bad news since this isn't IGG games or cs.rin.ru, it's a video games board.
Some other said that the claims that dnuvo caused hardware failures were unfounded. Not more than that. They didn't call for people to support denuvo at all, but that people should use the hundred better reasons to hate on dnuvo rather than the unproven ones.
Some other people made fun of pirate fags like some of the posts here.

This looks really interesting,what is it from?

My surroundings.

Confirmed too stupid for puzzle games

Besides being anti-consumer as this list says, leaving a game with denuvo on for too long will damage your hardware.

these people believe that without the existence of denuvo we wouldn't have all these awesome half broken console ports of years old games.
LOL PIRATE is just the easiest dismissal.

go back to call of duty faggot

sorry your software is failing Irdeto, but even cracked denuvo is still denuvo, just with the copy protection addressed. It's still running.

I wasn't aware people were actually excited for this. I thought it was just a game people bought because they wanted a Switch game to play after Zelda.

a lot of it is DRM shills trying to guilt trip or invalidate someone's pro-pirate opinion

You kiddies are so dumb and entitled for complaining about dobubo,
I'm so much cooler than you, I actually sent Sega more money just to piss you off.
Literally every kiddie whining about dabogo anti-tamper tech is a 12 year old pissboy who doesn't even know how domingo works,
it doesn't actually do anything, it only makes pirates mad.
You kiddies are nothing but bootyblasted pirates,
I stand with Sega and big publishers and they even let me suck their cocks, u jelly kiddies? U mad? Ha ha ha.

A handy link version.
whyisdenuvobad.github.io/

That's because you're shit at puzzle games

Daily reminder that if you have been paid to lie about Denuvo, you can repent to god and wash away your sin RIGHT NOW, for free, at your local Catholic church.
* Entrance to heaven based on law of God, which is more complex than just having no unwashed sin. Remember, Repentance means nothing if you take 10 dollars and start lying again

What's your point?
whyisdenuvobad.github.io

I hope this is bait.

Sounds like I better git gud at this high profile sub-genre then! You probably play hidden object games don't you, you homo?

That's nice
Now give me an actual reason for why this link or the information associated with it is bad.

Pirates Don't need to cope with denuvo at all.

Red you need to leave.

"This was made by someone I don't like" is a perfectly valid criticism in current year.

Dependant on the context

fucking idiot

why the fuck would they add denuvo to a fucking tetris game??

Says the cuckchanner

I see the Denuvo shills are in full force today.

What files does it have access to and how is a console any better?
And where is da proofs?

There is never a context to disregard information based solely on the person saying it. Stupid people will tend to say stupid things, but you shouldn't disregard all of the things someone says just because most of the things they have to say are wrong.

I don't comprehend

I agree with the rest, but holy shit pal, take your head out of your ass.

A tetris cabinet?

Someone should go bully Sega on twitter until they get rid of the Denuvo

If you just search Denuvo on twitter there are tons of people complaining, There has to be some kind of contract.

But then again if 2nd pic related is actually True Sega really could just be that retarded.

gonna need more stock images for this one

even given the source, I believe it

This. Sega of Japan is known for some shady shit (someone can post the yakuza shit and that one employee's daughter getting kidnapped because he was offered a position to work on a kirby game or some shit), and the American branch put them to shame while they bungled things up royally so I can see some jealousy and hatred easily form

How does drm work?

It really has Denuvo? Surprised it only took a day to learn this was coming to pc and suddenly knowing it has denuvo. Thought Sega would try to hide it again.

That's why I said if. Yes It's from Cuckchan but it's believable because of Sega of Japan's history of fucking over Sega of America. Sega being so retarded would sense if comes from Sega of Japan literally refusing to communicate with Sega of America properly.

fake news

This entire company has always been a mixed bag of people who give a shit about their projects like the Like a Dragon team and assholes who will botch projects out of personal grudge, and it's harder to see who gives and doesn't give a shit now that those subdivision devs like AM2 and Smilebit have just been "absorbed" into the main company.

lol no

my.mixtape.moe/kyayuh.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/whqxwe.pdf

imagine if Sega of America would have the balls to do their own thing, that'd be nice
you'd think that they'd at least have the autonomy to keep an extremely unpopular DRM in their games. If they do have that power and they did leave it in there, then you'd think they'd have some common sense at least. For an AAA company, they're pretty decent about allowing shit like fangames and things of that nature why can't that transfer to basic shit like keeping DRM out of their games? Its incomprehensible otherwise

What are you going on about?

I work for SEGA of Japan, and this information is false.
Watch your fucking back.

why didn't you just upload them with your post user?
They aren't loading for me for whatever reason

First book is 20MB and the second one is 27MB.

>>>/cuckchan/

Ah.
Still isn't working for me though, weirdly enough.

wew

nice

I find this hard to believe

What the fuck is the appeal of this game. I know nothing of it, other than it being some sort of Tetris.

I can get tetris on my phone in a million different flavors, what's so special about some blobby things + Soviet Housebuilding Simulator?

Tetris one popular puzzle game, Puyo Puyo is another popular puzzle game, though mostly in Japan. this game mixes them. That's about it, it's kind of stated in the name of the game.
Most English speakers know Puyo Puyo better as Dr Robotinks Mean Bean Machines since that was what it was first localized as.

Posting some gameplay to why people enjoy this game so much to begin with. Here's a hooktube link for people afraid of embeds.
hooktube.com/watch?v=RgGn33cMObg

Because it combines both games and swaps between them on the fly. Both players need to make strategies around how they deal with each puzzle game. Not only that but it's uncommon for one player to be good at both games so it's interesting to see how they try to make up for their weakness in the other puzzle game. There are other fun modes too but the swap one is the most fun IMO.

Another video but this time with a major comeback.
hooktube.com/watch?v=LvRw8yOXEsk

Where is my autism discussion?

Who dat,she's cute looking and i'd marry her.

It's getting to the point that I love denuvo simply because they're helping to destroy anti-consumer retarded companies. It's like a blessing in disguise.

He's referring to how Tom Kalinske and Al Nielsen are virtue signalling cucks on twitter which may indicate that they might have been exaggerating their experiences with Sega of Japan. Similarly, that book's author is acquainted with Kurt Kulata of Hardcore Gaming 101, who's also the same way-in addition to Agness Kaku. The book may contain truth, but I get why that other user got suspicious.

Reverse image search this and go from there.

Is denuvo the anti-nigger protection system? Surely I can only think of whites having all that money to waste.

Spics are being left out of DBZ and it makes their blood boil, kek.

The absolute state of my dad works at nintendrones.

i support denuvo if anything just to see the autistic screeching and reddit propaganda campaigns

imagine being so insecure you have to protect >A >FUCKING >TETRIS with denuvo

How many copies of The Order 1886 have you bought?

I bet there are at least 100 tutorials online and on youtube how to make your own tetris in your language of choice.

But will it be a good Tetris or a loveless clone?

Seriously, you do have that thieving mentality in niggers. "If it's not bolted to the ground, nothing says I can't take it away".

I'll state the mindblowing truth, screencap this for future generations. The advent of denuvo mimicks the militarization of our police: when we can't have nice things because of some nogs, then everyone gets treated like them.

It will be tetris, like any other tetris before and after, in the same way that chess always will be chess.

what the fuck do the niggers have to do with digital piracy? they don't even have computers, much less can use them

There was a time this would have triggered World War III.

Dude sounds like a bad Holla Forums impersonator or someone new to imageboards, even technology in general if he's neither a shitposting idiot. Besides the clover app bringing cuckchanners in, boomers made a few boards following that alleged government operative/leaker "QAnon" on the /storm/ boards like >>>/cbts/ and whatnot.

On the subject of video game piracy itself, wasn't there a study conducted that shows that it doesn't negatively impact game sales all that much? In fact, ports of Bayonetta, Vanquish, Valkyria Chronicles, and Dragon's Dogma didn't have Denuvo and they all sold better than Sega and/or Capcom's newest games that have that idiotic DRM. So either the executives are braindead, arrogantly stubborn, listen more to their shameless public/human relation whores, have some shady under the table deal with the Denuvo creators or all of the above.

As an aside, I'm not sure if Steamspy is entirely accurate, but upon looking on its steam sales, one of the biggest fighting game blunders in recent memory, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, just sold slightly more than Sonic Forces. In fairness, the Forces port was pretty bad and that's not even going into the game itself having to trail behind Mania. If only they knew better.

Executives are answerable to shareholders, not reality.

That doesn't mean a goddamn thing. Putting aside graphical differences they all play differently and I want them to ditch that guideline shit and make another TGM-style one.

That logic is fucked, but even if it wasn't, so fucking be it. I'll support a pirate over a greedy fuck publisher out to strip me of my consumer rights any day. Fuck them and fuck you.

This is a terrible bait

Well this explains why Valkyria Chronicles 4 isn't getting a PC release I suppose. It's not like SEGA Japan being incredibly bitter about SEGA US and SEGA Europe is news, but I always find it baffling how Japanese companies damage themselves out of misplaced pride.

You're thinking of any other digital media, where piracy doesn't affect sales. When it comes to the games, however, piracy ""boosts the game sales"". You're probably thinking about this study that EU made that was (((suppressed))) by companies. This happens because NOBODY wants to hear that they've sunk immeasurable money in something that's actually harmful to them.

'boosts the sales'
I just can't get the formatting right ever

This is what casuals actually believe. This is like saying every fighting game or FPS is the same.

Why do you even want another TGM style game? I mean, yeah, world rule is complete trash, but nullpomino has literally anything you could ever ask for out of Tetris.

Kek

How much are they paying you fags?

Speaking of Agness Kaku, what was up with the dispute between her and Szczepaniak?

I googled "Insane Asylum I absolve you" and it returned 1984's "Amadeus"

ITT

yes, your shitty games certainly don't sell because of the piracy and not their quality, shill

What is up with the surge of corporate shills around here? Seriously, I see less corporate cock sucking on the steam forums, and that's a feat.

There was a blog by agness detailing the case, but to put it simply, that cuck was slandering her in front of all his Kikestarter backers, and she sued for defamation of character.

Cuckchan rapefugees

Enjoy your bricks, retard.

Specifically this. When Denuvo was just new cuckchan was full of single image threads with lines such as "pirates BTFO" or what ever and threads absolutely full with retards insisting piracy is stealing. I really don't fucking know if cuckchan has reach such a retarded state that they are worse fucking steam or is it just that its a shill hotspot. Maybe 80% of cuckchan Holla Forums are actually shill? If a faggot EVER says something along the lines as "why would someone bother shilling on a place like this" he is a shill.

Try 80% of any relevant board. It's important to control probably the biggest source of contrarian opinions on the Internet.

If the front page is anything to go by then, it's fucked.

Corporate slaves always sort of waddled around here, but they got roused by monster hunter world and now feel their opinions are worth a big push. Nothing like a streamlined piece of shit pandering to normalfags actually working to motivate a born shill.

That and emulated TGM2/TGM3 and NDS_TGM are the ones I play but it'd still be nice to see TTC adopt it as a standard, or at least as an alternate game mode. NullpoMino is also pretty barebones and may or may not be 100% accurate to the games.

Every hour is a slow hour

oy vey

What a world

Using > for quoting stuff originates from Usenet mate.

it was popularized into common parlance on the internet through imageboards, mostly 4chan.

Also iirc it was |> , not >

That doesn't change its true origins, and that style was also used for E-mail since that obviously ties into Usenet.

you're talking post 2007 internet here. post eternal september internet.

reality

Yes all the kids on twatter and youtube comments surely learned about it from usenet

Absolute fake fucking news unless stated elsewhere.

It's not like Agness is innocent herself either; she comes off as a detached nutcase in that HG101 interview that's been taken.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

There have been multiple studies on this subject. When it came to music, it turns out that people who pirate buy way more than the average consumer. As for piracy hurting game sales? It only seems to hurt AAA games and by a very small percentage. But that makes sense if the game was never good to begin with as most AAA games aren't.

Some may point to the PSP as a example of piracy killing something. But it's not like that at all. If you go to the VITA thread, you'll see how Sony is killing the VITA with no support and shit memory cards. Sony gave up on the PSP in the west while only making the PSP GO and not doing much else. They doubled down on stupid with the VITA.

A "very small percentage" and "it's not like that at all" does not deny any premise about X hurting something. Just saying.

Basically

You incomprehensible nigger, that study refers to a very small subsection of whales. The actual economic effect of piracy is neutral.

Mojang (4J studios is the porting company but they don't make the content)
NIS America
XSeed Games
Aksys Games
You have more than likely played one of these developer's games on any playstation product. They have Xbox versions too, but they have less stuff. The PSP wasn't killed with piracy, remember a time when memory stick duo pro was literally only used in PSPs? Sony made a killing with those things. Arguably, Piracy made the PSP actually THRIVE because it boosted console sales. Hell, PSP STILL thrives today because of how many good games were on the PSP, their memory cards are dirt cheap now too.
Sony didn't do well with the vita because when they started exporting to other countries, they didn't advertise it much, really the only place you saw advertisements involving ANYTHING on the vita was gaming websites and magazines, t does so well in Japan because they advertised a whole bunch.

Really makes you think.

You both need to find an excuse for stealing. There's none, so have the decency to shut up when you want something free. Instead of blabbing endlessly about this being your right and harmless. Precisely the same arguments as dindus.

I don't like my games with DRM but you guys are too pathetic even for a ragtag band of weebs and neets. If you want to get shit for free, do it silent and smart like all of us without broadcasting to the whole world that it's wrong and undemocratic to stop piracy.
The sole fact that speaking against it causes tremendous butthurt means you've built a huge self illusion that everyone here was pathetic like you.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was cracked within the same month it's released.

Except it doesn't happen with all games, or immediately, or with multiplayer. It is still a huge deterrent to pirates and that's why their anus gets loose whenever denuvo is announced.

I can state with utmost certainty that denuvo hurts the mental health of pirates more than it does normalfags hardware.

It doesn't always not have multiplayer. There are some games that use denuvo that can use multiplayer when it's cracked. There's Battlefield Hardline and One, they use denuvo and you can play MP with them when they're cracked. It's generally the games that only allow official servers that you can't play MP on, but that can be deterred sometimes usually with MP mods.

They aren't complaining because it's "their right" or that it's harmless.
They're complaining because denuvo is pretty much a unified system which means that all the games can be cracked. The fact that game developers are using a unified system instead of making their own is a sign that they are getting lazy, which means they might be going lazy on the coding too. Not only that, but the single player games that use it are petty because it means you have to be online to play their games, or atleast logged in when you go offline.

This guy went into a lot of detail here. It's mostly a rant about EA killing games, though, and not Denuvo, but it is relevant in that Denuvo is the tool used to kill games.
Sorry if he is a taboo e-celeb here. I don't know shit about him ind this is his only video I've seen.

Watch out that you don't backpedal into the future. Or another dimension where you make sense.

In a thread that literally starts with 'Denuvo GOD FUCKING DAMN IT'. Master persuader kek

Because they're so shit no one wants to play them for free.
Because they pay off cracking groups not to crack them right away. Yes, the DRM is THAT bad at preventing people from removing it. Paying for denuvo is basically just paying crackers not to touch your game for a few weeks by proxy.
Almost every multiplayer games has third party servers or can be played on official servers. At worst you're stuck playing with other pirates which is still a pretty huge user base.
Only if you're a buyfag that can't wait a few hours/days or at worst a week or so.
Actually denuvo doesn't bother me because I just pirate any game that I'm interested in that includes it. I don't like it because it punishes normalfags that actually buy their games. Although, they deserved to be punished for buying a game with DRM in the first place.

Anyone that thinks DRM is a good idea is either a shill or fell for the shill memes. Take your arguments back to the steamforums where they belong. You aren't going to fool anyone here.

Fuck, I forgot to add one thing
Denuvo shortens the lifetime of hard drives because it's constantly writing. Not so much HDDs but anyone out there that uses SSDs generally have to beware of it because they pretty much have a limited write amount to them. Don't buy into that "it doesn't read or write" bullshit. If it's encrypting something and/or decrypting something, it's adding information to something, which means that it's READING AND WRITING.

It's not just pirates that hate denuvo.

You'll just yell FAKE NEWS so I'm not going to bother. It's obvious they're paying off cracking groups and they've been doing it since the 80s. DRM has never been effective and it never will be.

I would not yell fake news. I'm the one who put up a fucking Reddit post that's copy pasted from 4 chan about why Sega is retarded.

Just give me something believable here.

except for the fact that piracy doesn't hurt anybody. proven scientifically.

3DM, one of the first groups to work on denuvo, suddenly stopped one day, and only resurfaced to say "it's over, denuvo has won, piracy is finished". 3DM is a chinese group. You can now draw your own conclusion of what most likely happened.

I feel like Denuvo themselves stated somewhere that all they do is protect initial game sales. Can't really find anything on that though.

They did actually say that. Denuvo basically works for the first month before crackers crack it. Denuvo themselves that "all games become cracked eventually"

Thank you that's at least something.

Wait a minute, is it possible that Denuvo is actually founded by few cracking teams so that they can legitimately but indirectly extort money off devs?

If it's true then denuvo shills are the biggest cuck on the planet.

Checks out. You are talking to a pirate m80, let's not bullshit each other: if you have to pirate, then pirate, just don't pretend it's good. That would be dindu.

I'll let you in on a secret, son. Only a teen tries and attack every single point in a thesis, with a systematic 'nu-uh, nuh-UH, NUH-UUUH!'.

You are posting in a thread of assmad pirates and you post smugs to pretend the butthurt is not real. Get a job you nigger, the smugs won't bring in the bux.

Ok kid

Crackers are also useful scapegoats. Suppose squeenix eventually answers to pc users, about automata never getting patched: 'why don't you ask CPY for that patch?'

Unless you tell me that people who cracked automata evetually got it legit, on the honor system.

ahahahaha

The fuck is this history revision? Vita was shilled heavily during launch, at least in North America. Sony had a bunch of AAA shit for the casuals, but they all sold like ass because the memory card you need to make the machine work are stupidly expensive, combined with the fact that not even casuals could stomach the low effort garbage they shat out for the fucking thing. That cod and resistance game are both a special kind of trash.

a pretty extensive study was done a few years ago into this topic, it found most worldwide pirates were simply too poor to buy vidya
a lot of pirates are from eastern europe and china

You're way too ahead of us space boy, don't get discourage if at first you get laughed out of the door.

the 16 gb card for psp was just as expensive as the 64 gb card for the ps vita. The difference? The vita cards don't fucking fail like the memory stick duo pro. Most of the consoles at the time came in bundles which mean you got the cards for free. The ps vita 2000 came with 1gb stored memory, which is enough for plenty of physical format games to store memory. Go look at the total sale count of the ps vita, it's not a lot outside Japan is it? Hell no, you wanna know why? Because they didn't advertise the fucking thing. Hell, it was a year after the thing launched that I actually discovered the vita, and that was from walking around in gamestop. It's not that the shit the comes out on the vita is low effort, it's the fact that AAA games in general are low effort. Be honest with me, can you name any serious differences between any cod that is waw and above? What are some serious features in cod that haven't been done before? Hell, look at Halo 5, the damn thing didn't even come with forge out of the box, one of the main selling points of Halo Multiplayer is forge! Killzone? I can't really tell the difference between most of the games' multiplayers. Battlefield has an exception, they change a lot of stuff just about every game (there was a time when medic and assault were two different classes, and there was about 7 classes too.), battlefield isn't really an AAA game though, there's maybe 50 million total players worldwide that play Battlefield, I'd prefer to keep it that way too, because that means the developers actually listen to the people on input rather than just spit shit out because everyone who "hates" the game still buys it to "complain" about it when they actually love the cum covered shit they're consuming like cucks by buying games like cod. There are PLENTY of games that are fucking awesome on ps vita that you can buy, and as I said before, when you buy the card, you pretty much don't have to worry about it again. OH, and guess what? if you have henKAKU 3.60, you don't even NEED the damn things, they developed a game cart that you insert a micro sd into and put games on, and it reads up to 256 GB, so your point is a little moot. The 64 GB card is probably more than you'll ever need anyways because it takes a pretty long time to fill that up with downloaded games.

Why do faggots still complain about Denuvo? Fucking thing it's on it's FIFTH version already because every single other one got cracked into dust, and this will not stop happening at any point

People who complain about denuvo are the ones who would support the games otherwise, remember when sonic mania came out on PC and the specs weren't reflective of Denuvo being a part of the release and there were massive amount of complaints of people within the spec range not being able to run the game.

This lol, am a piratefag, if a game doesn't show up on piratebay, I'll just consider it unreleased.

something a lot of people don't understand is that most pirates don't buy games, they'll go without playing a game instead of paying for it

Who is paying your salary to shill for blind consumerism? Data has shown multiple times that those who pirate have a bigger legit consumption rate than good goyim. Because they try much more things and will eventually buy what they like. The only thing it's hurting is fast cashouts of absolute horseshit which plagues all entertainment. Consider it as a form of meritocracy. Talentless hacks deserve to starve in the streets.

in first world nations, yes, I'm talking about it on a global sense

why?

the counterpoint to that is that speczcuck is a trust fund babby and cucklata will sooner or later get malka'd by the fucktards he whiteknights on the hg101 forums.

Incorrect. I pirate a lot of shit and buy what I deem good.

3DM

Fucking chinks just plagiarize everything since copyright law is non existent there while Russians are too drunk and nationalistic to give a shit about western propaganda and mostly stick to Russian produced things. Mr Goldstein won't get his shekels either way and meanwhile we all have to suffer from garbage because the fucks who managed to get where they are thanks to those who they wage against use our traitor governments to force feed their shit.

Also I won't pirate games larger than 16GB. If its larger than that I'll wait until it goes on sale on steam or humble. Then I'll pay for it and play it.

More like pirates can't be forced to buy games.

Heh.

my shithole country don't care about copyrights tho

I just want to throw money at these fucks but if they don't want it i'll gladly keep it

I can't wait for 3D printers to become more accessible so I can pirate statues as well. Seriously imagine the asspain of companies and shills as we'll be able to not only pirate the game itself, but the collector's editions too.

I want consumer 3D printers to be even more advanced where I can also pirate proper guns and tools. So far what I've mostly seen from those use plasticizers and cheap shit. I know it's possible to use powdered metals but I've never actually seen it in action.

kek

Why the fuck would you want that trash in the first place.

Couldn't just tell me huh

Couldn't just put in the most minimal effort possible to find it yourself huh

We can already make molds of their statues and cast them in pewter and then hand paint them. We can already create something better than what they produce.

are you stupid or something?

It's not even really that good gameplay-wise, the Tetris side has gay ass SRS and hold and the Puyo count is capped to 4 which makes the game easier than Compile-era Puyo where you would eventually have 5 different colours max.

You are better off emulating Puyo Tsu and TGM2+ in MAME instead.

Or they shilled the fuck out of it and nobody bought it anyways. I will admit Sony's marketing was low effort after the first season though, they pretty much gave up on it when all of their games just didn't sell.
And i noticed it that Christmas season when my local Walmart had all the fucking launch games and a stack of vita consoles sitting on the shelves. Your anecdote means nothing.
I haven't played many of them in the first place, and the ones i did play were shit like the very first one on PC that i got from a pawn shop for 5 bucks, so no, i couldn't tell you. Though i did play this one because, aside from it being a pack in with the console, I like occasionally playing through trainwrecks to see where it went wrong, and this game, even for a generic shooter, is especially low quality, very buggy, to the point where it almost bricked my vita, and multiplayer is 4v4, which for a game like this is a joke.
I was going to continue with this, but after seeing that, nah.

Pretending to be an oldfag.
It isn't an opinion guys it's a _thesis_
NUH-UHHHH
The only butthurt people here are denuvo shills
See pic related
I'll just continue to pirate and be smug about it.

It's like they don't even want it. Tried to throw $80-$120 at them multiple times in 2017 and they just had to be extra greedy. As if season passes and $65-$80 for the base game with half the content cut out isn't begin enough of a jew.

Don't you have to go suck lowtax's cock soon?

Go watch some top level tetris the grandmaster videos.
Hold lowers the skill floor and raises the skill ceiling, it's one of the best things ever added to tetris.

nigger you have red green blue yellow and purple, that's 5. fucks over colorblind people too, purple is too blue

No. If you can't even search it up then you never wanted it to begin with.

NOH IT SUCKS AND I HATE IT

Nu-Puyo starts rounds at 3 colours and after some time adds an extra colour. Old Puyo starts a round at 4 colours and then adds 1 more, so that all 5 Puyos end up being used in all. More colours = harder to build dem chains.

How does this make you feel?

user I just checked PPT, with endless, swap, and plain vs. It starts at 3 colors for the first 2 puyos then adds the 4th around there. So yeah, you're right.
you're a faggot for not gitting gud with hold though

What a waste of images. You don't know how to use them in the right context.

Or you could use microsd card and not deal with sony's faulty proprietary memory. Shit, nigger the only reason Vita cards are so small is so you can't use an adapter and HAVE to buy one.
Also you gigantic nigger, it's a fucking issue that you have to crack a fucking vita to even have not retarded storage, and EVEN MORE FUCKING RETARDED THAN EVEN CONSIDERING ALL THE SHIT BEFORE. The only solution for memory was using THE FUCKING CELL NETWORK VITA AND SPLICING A MICRO SD READER INTO THE 3G READER.
Sony is a goddamn shit and the only reason why Vita Memory cards don't fucking instantly die is because 1. FUCKING NOBODY plays their vita for an extended period of time with download titles or 2. IT'S SO FUCKING LOW POWER IT READS AT LIKE 4MB/S AND IT CONSTANTLY DUMPS DATA INTO OTHER PARTS OF THE HARDWARE JUST SO IT DOESN'T TAKE A DECADE TO LOAD

Sometimes I look though the Steam forums out of morbid curiously, and god damn it I never fail to find someone stupider then who I found the last time.

This Dumb shit thinks Sega is going all in on a fucking port of a 4 year old game.

These people call themselves the PC Master Race? More like the PC Untermensch

This guy is a legit retard. Bamco is the ones who make SC and they will shove Denuvo in it because Bamco loves wasting money on useless DRM when it comes to PC.

Reddit is not people and they pollute Steam. Then again, I barely believe people using Steam are people.

What a ginormous faggot. Im giving the benefit of a doubt with his anime profile pic and saying, hopefully, he just pretending to be retarded.

i wonder if they've noticed a decline since they started throwing denuvo on everything. i doubt it, but it would be nice if that were the case.
i almost got sonic mania since it looked fun, but since it had denuvo i just waited and then pirated.

i know i'd stop having fun and gloating about solving puzzles if someone handed me a big bag of money to do so. i don't think 3dm's actions were unwarranted given the circumstances.

How are the steam stats as far as games go with denuvo when it comes to sega, anyway?

What he's saying there has nothing to do with Sega. He said He's going to buy Code Vein even though he doesn't want it, to get SoulCalibur 6 on PC because in his mind Bamco hasn't already deiced on if their going to give SC6 a PC port, and this is why we all need to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris because if it doesn't sale Sega will never port a game to PC again.

Everything but Total War sells like shit.

No, next you'll tell me Medal of Honor AA is bad too.

I'd just do it under another name while taking the money. Ideals are better but those kikes can get fucked.

Learn how to read nigger, he said if it tanks SEGA of Japan will stop porting to PC. Not all Japanese companies will stop.

But the port has been confirmed
Steamcucks are the worst fucking retards.
It's literally the Gamefaqs console audience, console wars and everything.

Nevermind what I said I thought his first paragraph was related. He's still a fucking retard.

There.

user weebs are either shitposters or dicksuckers and that ain't no cropped hentai avatar so they're probably the latter. Look at that name.

Does it matter that much? Either way they're playing a cracked game.

Difference being DRM would theoretically stop a pirate applying a crack.
A Repacked version of the software would/could not.

Games were being cracked before it was normal for them to come in repack versions.

Do you have brain damage?
Anime is mainstream and has been for decades, even SJW cuckholds like it.
What the fuck does having an anime profile pic have to do with him possibly not being retarted?
Because some people who watch it also have the right opinions and/or post on this website or similar ones?

Get your head out of ass son
Majority of weebs are absolute fucking cancer, especially when we're talking abput communities outside imageboards.

No, really? I didn't know that

Oh boy. You can not believe the reasoning I've encountered.

Is this sjw girl a fat land whale,by chance?

No. She slightly looks like this girl and is half-Jewish.

Twitter is also filled with SJWeebs with Anime profile avatars.
What's your point?

Shitton of normalfags watch SAO/AoT/Naruto/TokyoGhoul, shitton of normalfags play NuFE and Dragonball.

Him having an anime profile doesn't mean shit.

This fucking guy keeps buying shit he doesn't want.

Did you mention that Bayonetta was designed by a girl and that she is meant to be an empowered, confident woman creator's words?

Oh,that's even more disgusting

Ah, so he basically just confirmed that he's been spreading this disinfo for fucking YEARS.

Of fucking course
Worst part about these aberrations is that they try mimmicking the art and culture to be quirky when both go completely against their fundie shit.
First on DeviantArt and now on Tumblr, the latter is even trying to be "progressive with it" nowadays.
Christ, at least Deviantart was fringe and they only had poorly drawn art with barely any politics despite all the drama.

This decade is getting even more fucked than the last.

Yes, she didn't care about that. Anita Sarkeesian was more convincing in telling her she should be outraged about the game.

I figure, I was just curious. There's no convincing people like that. They're brainwashed.

Friendly reminder that whether something has Denuvo or not, Steam ports are not PC ports.

Delusional

you're not wrong in any sense, but for all steam's detriments (like scanning people's dns just 2 years ago, or parsing internet histories 8 years ago) it can at least be removed from a system without a full format/reinstall, unlike denuvo.

He is wrong in every sense. Don't enable retarded children.

Checked.

I don't think 3DM ended up cracking a Denuvo game at all. Sure, they did some streams with ALLEGEDLY cracked games, but it didn't really go anywhere until CPY (I think) saved the day.

At the very least the Sniper Town can just go fuck itself. The aimbotting AI is annoying too, but at least it's tolerable.

Never buy anything with denuvo, and raise awareness to normalfags so they boycott it too.

That's a very vague term, I'm acquainted with people I like and people I loathe, you are indirectly "acquainted with" Kevin Bacon via three or four people forming links. IIRC Kaku accused John Szczepaniak of stalking her and wanting to be her bf, and it turned out she's a weirdo who constantly makes up bs like that to start drama, and of course Szczepaniak's "friends" at hg101 sided initially with the "victim" Kaku (I have no update how his "friends" talk about him now because I fucked off from even lurking there).

for what reason?

Somebody hates money or is completely retarded.

Switch was already hacked.
It will take a while for making workable emulator for it though.
Especially, when it worked on by Citra dev team.

doesn't even need it if you get a software crack unlike on a console where you need to fucking solder a microchip

Nintencucks, everyone.

That's bullshit and I don't even believe it

who would even take that seriously

Retards.

It's some hoe from a meme anime called Gabriel Dropout. get fucked /a/

Without it the games that released with it would not have sold as well as they did. Being a thief is great for most here but do you think about the people who put in all the work for these games? They need money for their hard work you know.

They already got paid. They don't get a cut from what is sold after.

Can no one do no right any longer? DRM on a puzzle game. Stunning. Fuck it, rather just play Tetris Battle Gaiden with bros anyway.

If you don't want to wait for the PC version to get cracked, you can run the WiiU version on the PC using CEMU emulator:

mega.nz/#!9wgi0YJZ!MpQhUItjPIAI-vYim6nstOkiSSDAUQu_zGu400hGt60

Or you can just play a good version of Tetris/Puyo.

Personally I'm fine with buying games on steam. I have a huge hard drive i back them up to after """""cracking""""" them with SSE (takes 5 seconds). Steam isn't really drm.

t. Soybox boy

Fuck SEGA and Bamco, there are plenty of other weeb games.

He's a spoiled asshole. He tried to hit on her and failed, then had a tantrum and attacked her using her kickstarter. Kind of like he threw a tantrum and threatened not to release part 3 of his book.

She totally isn't, and she was really unprofessional in that article. At the same time, the stuff on her blog is at least partially true - if you dig back to around 2010-2013 on his posts on the hg101 forum you'll see fun stuff like him going on a rant about how wi-fi gives him migranes (and how he was going out of his way to find a working original 360 because of it), talking about how he wishes retards were euthanized, arguing with another forum member and telling him that he wished the guy (Ike) had been shot to death by a crackhead during a hold-up, etc.

Anyway he and Cucklata deserve each other. Here's hoping someday the psychos he's catering to catch on to the fact that he supported Schizo in his campaign to attack Kaku.

No they didn't. A few of us called bullshit because he's a fucking dick, and was pulling shit like that left and right and getting away with it (like insulting then threatening the guy from the Smithsonian, or stalking that guy that worked on the Akira SNES game), but the staff were all on Schizo's side.

literally nothing to be smug about.

anime profile pics don't make you smart.

hey nerds you should read this

Wrong.
Are you even aware how many games run with 15 FPS because of it?
Some people don't have much choice in that matter.
For example: South Americans or some slavic countries.
This is their employer worry. Not mine or yours.

Why is this thread getting so many replies? Its fucking puyo puyo, not some actually good game.

Bitch I will stab you in the goddamn chest.

Not even simple puzzle games are safe from this garbage, what the fuck

Muh puyovs mods…

Prove that denuvo impacts performance to such an extent.

prove that it doesn't, faggot.

Your asshole was cracked by the black prisoner's cock.

If you mean the SSD thing, it's not true.

wat

There is so much screeching about it for it to be just coincidence.

archive.is/zyitt
Read third paragragh from bottom.

archive.is/ZHq5l
Other reasons why denuvo is bad.

Rime is the definite example. Game isn't that heavy graphics wise, but Denuvo was so badly implemented that it was ridiculously slow.
The cracked version was (surprise surprise) free of such problems, so it was not the game's engine or programming what was behind the issue.

Yes, there aren't other cases as bad as Rime but point still stands: Denuvo is not a 'free' component that uses no resources. It goes against all logic anyway - anything that needs some CPU time or some bytes of memory to work is inevitably 'using system resources'.

CPY will fix it.

Whats wrong with Github, faggot?

once a long time ago github told a project that had the word retard in it to change their name, but it doesn't matter since they're just using it for fucking free hosting space

fly awayEEEE

>>>/cuckchan/

Out

OH THE IRONY

I'm gonna be honest, Puyo Puyo Tetris isn't even that great. Tetris players are at a massive disadvantage, Tetris players actually BENEFIT from clearing garbage, matchmaking is filled with smurfs and autistic Japs, and the game forces you to use autistic combos in order to even succeed in the most basic level. And that's not even talking about the censorship and…ugh…the adventure mode.

This game is plagued with problems. Having Denuvo is just the cherry on top.

denuvo is a magic word that makes autists around the world shriek together

censorship?

Vid related

In this case i'm leaning more towards autism than censorship.

They didn't even finished translation PP20 ANNIVERSARY on the DS and Wii.
This is bullshit.

Well I'm not too surprised.

stop lewding the best characters

Idk who you are but your always posting pictures of Satania on Holla Forums with a gun

witch pooyo wud u creampie?