Do you smoke the herbal porky?

do you smoke the herbal porky?

why don't you value your health and don't you want to stop.

opiate of the people isn't just a meme you know.

besides its an instant right off from rightists to tell you to stop smoking weed when you are protesting serious issues.

But what if I sell weed?

If i valued my health i would start smoking again instead of slowly killing myself with booze like a good law abiding pawn of the bourgeoise.

but what if the weed consents?

NO.
Drugs make you even more stupid.

Substance abuse is fucking dumb. Used to experiment with a lot, some of which has had lasting negative effects on me. Wouldn't have tried any of it if I had not smoked weed. I'm straight edge now thankfully

after 27 years of life i found out that weed is the best remedly against alienation for me.
Booze is too destructive and expensive.

sXe is a spook.

No one's buying it, and you shouldn't be selling it, friend.

who /DXM/?

Have robo-tripped. meh. It's sloppy.

drugs and alchohol almost made me gay

Then you didn't do enough of them.

w-would a program like seti continued under communism?

also it is my self interest to not be intoxicated constantly. I have a very addictive personality, I can't just do a little of anything.

Nigga there is a thing called Fully Automated Gay Space Communism.

We will have real life Star Trek in 20 years if Lenin would actually come back to life.

Soon

You wouldn't download weed…

challenge accepted

wew

they pretty much are..

The sooner I die the sooner I don't have to go to work

We wouldn't need it because the aays will already be here. Read Posada.

DXM > mdma

I really wonder why people do this. Seriously, there's a time and a place for everything. Weed's great, and it's even better when you eat or drink it, but going to a protest stoned out of your fucking mind is dumb.

lol same

I actually never smoked when I was a teen or college student, only after work drained the shit out of my will to live

I hate this too.

Look my dude, until communism is established, I'll be a wageslave, and this is how I cope when I come home tired. Your concerns are bourgeois.

Wow the same thing they have on the other board

this tbqh

quit making excuses for your drug habit.