Dragon Ball Holla Forums!

PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGON BALL Holla Forums
>An army of very angry androids wipes out the entire population of Earth several times over, claiming dominion in the name of their creator only to be destroyed hours later

How to Join
>Download BYOND and make an account: byond.com/download/

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/r/g1r0r274
i.imgur.com/QYgh1vp.png
mediafire.com/gsus7125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Insect army? we must destroy jungle before they conquer the universe!

Heil zenk

threadly reminder to stomp out all mixed race abortions.

at this rate knowledge will need a buff again, from 400K to 500K.

Icers generally have high BP at the expense of utility and raw stats. four forms, each multiplies power instead of containing it, which is why they're strong, and they have access to it immediately. A starting Icer has about 1000 BP on normal settings. However, training takes a little while because it scales with the first form, and they have shit energy reserves unless you specifically train that since they lack in raw stats compared to someone who started out weak and trained up. they're good in short bursts but can't keep it up at 100%, it looks like, based on my playthrough.

BP doesn't seem to multiply effects of Ki and Health.

This is fine.

Is this game actually enjoyable, or is it just autistic power level grindan?

Enjoyable, kinda, but it's a fucking grindfest at the begining

Is everyone taking their meds?

It fluctuates between story arcs like this current one, World Tournaments, and training episodes. Training episodes are where we just grind autistically for stats and BP, and it can get boring unless you're training with someone, preferably a Master so they can teach you skills. I think we've been getting less training episodes lately which is a huge plus. The game overall is pretty decent, although expect to be doing a ton of training when you first start.

Yes doc

If you dont act like a nigger, theres plenty of people who would be willing to help you catch up

Daily, Doc

You know it, doc

so is this ss13 combat or what

i whish

what is the game then?

grind out/RP and eventually find out if your numbers are as good as other people's numbers?

RIP Tuba

ZOMBIE ZENK SAGA IS NOW

>might do it more tomorrow

Today was fun.

feels okay

Evil wins again, sluts.

This ain't dae way
t. Knuckles

My finest hour

Oh, man. I remembered when I changed my ki blasts to mini-knuckles. It was hilarious.

sourcecode when

Why should I play this game, anons?

Really? What are you gonna do to Zenk? Make him laugh to death? Suffocate him with your filthy apes?

I dindu nuffin i promise

10/10

how the fuck do i type?

Very carefully

In the chat? Just use hotkeys or go to the Other tab

thanks

Here's the volafile link to use for any custom icons, just reuploaded my folder, has two custom icons I made as well as some edited ones from earlier builds of the game
volafile.org/r/g1r0r274

How do I find out what these races do?

There's a guide in the options

Monkeyniggers will always be a plague on the universe

here how my first day went down

What was that demon's name?

what the fug

i remember the name starting with B but that's it

You didn't enter a soul contract for ultimate demonic power? I did.

no because selling your soul seems like a bad idea and the majin later confirmed my suspicions

Oh, really? What did he say? Some gay shit, I bet.

something about how the demon can teleport to me and take my power for himself at any time

That's not that bad.

Yeah, looks like it's rebooting now.

sounds annoying

wipe soon then pls :^)

if a wipe happen i might play again but it should either keep same bp from now or save the characters

i will poz your neghole

mors orbis how's that bind going :^)

Universe state after the ascension

Half-cension more like.

You have nobody to blame but your ERPing selves

they are buttmad and want to ban you.

You know you're doing good when erpers are calling in the admins to ban.

How do you destroy a roof you built?

Rightclick on the roof and make undense, fly over it and replace it with another tile.

What's everyone's 0% power level?
16000 reporting in.

How the fuck do you build a house?

Press M and It should bring up a build menu, have lots of dosh handy

no i mean how do you fucking set it up so you have walls that you can't just fly over?

Oh, your outside walls should be roofs, and when youre done just right click>upgrade and make dense

What's the point of walls, then?

Indoor decoration pretty much

Make sure to have lots of knowledge and upgrade the walls too, so your shit doesn't get blown the fuck up. It still will eventually but a single guy probably won't be able to do it if your knowledge is very high

I'm a Demon.

All of you mortals are fucking weak pussy faggots come 1v1 me in Hell if you disagree

ningens beware

Checked.
It was a bad idea to go to namek

ok…

come to the mortal realm, we know demons get a buff in hell

How do i do anything?

press buttons

How? Cyber BP?

yes

super sand is fun

Try relogging, that usually fixes it

the knowledge cap increase broke the balance of the game

Why doesnt a knowledge tab show up?

Meditate knowledge using stat focus

mfw everyone is wanting to get star breaker only to get stunlocked by missiles that send them 100 tiles behind lul

he was the one who bitched eliza to increase the knowledge cap.

why any of this

I have surpassed god.

This server is populated mostly by hyperautist neets who literally play for 12-20 hours a day and will kill you for no reason. The gameplay is boring, grindy and extremely laggy. Information available online is outdated and patchy at best. The admin isn't around 99% of the time and is a vorefag. If anyone is considering joining in on the ebin shenanigans XD, don't.

Make up your mind, weakling.

REAL REAL REVIEW UNLIKE BUTTMAD FAGGET

Whatever you do dont go to hell, Someone has made it very difficult to leave, they've walled off the exit and are blocking teleports

Who's ERPing? Can you name names?

Theres no one whos really ERPing, its something they spout to try and have the moral highground

Half-Saiyans require the use of the "mate" verb as far as I know, Nameks and other races can just create eggs that other players can be "born" out of with the same verb, I believe the verb can also be used to rape players.
There is a rumor that all this group of players does is ERP all day when all I have seen is them RPing a family and sitting around training. Meanwhile we have fags that try everything possible to fuck over new players through the use of spawn re-direction to areas they cannot hope to leave due to teleport blockers and ki jammers alongside upgraded walls a new player cannot hope to break.

God forbid the autistic erp shitters ever have any kind of conflict
Every time they lost so far they threw a bitch fit
This is a warning to everyone who considered playing: don't. The server is full of no-fun-allowed shitters who behave like leftists.
I hope eliza kills the server

Heres what happens

thats literally what happens

Also my thoughts go out to President, Midge, Benis Kai, Cress, Zenk and Mors Orbis. They were okay.

It's just 72 hours you gay baby.

If only.

Might as well be forever, why don't you read the sign in the op in image 3.

why can't I trap everyone including new players in hell , you haven't been banned forever but hopefully they'll listen to your suggestion.

Lmao, you fucks are even bigger pussies than the mexicans and BRs on the public servers. Enjoy your shitty ERP. I detonated all my bases and wiped my inventory, you people are insufferable and I'm not going to play anymore.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Final post to you inbred leftist cucks

no amount of reason will fix this and these shitheads i blame the soy

is it really worth it?

Not even close, the server is full of retards and only like 5 people are alright out of literally everyone. Just play ss13.

I had fun with it for a while, but it sounds like things have detoriated since then.

Oh for fucks sake this always happens every fucking time in byond games. This kind of badmin whining bullshit is why I stopped playing SS13 in the first place.
What the fuck is it about this garbage system that attracts the worst shitters on the planet? New server with better mods when?

Ayyyyy

I explicitly stated that i will have everyone fight me for the key out in Hell
Not my fault none of you can read

i stopped paying attention for one day and now we're in the millions

I'm gunna take a break.
Please water my lawn while I'm gone.

You dont have a lawn to water anymore

fug

Yeah, they spent a ton of time spamming dragonballs, HBTC training, sacret water, and every other bullshit meta thing they could find to consistently sit 20% or more above the active BP cap and rape anyone who tried to do anything of note. When anyone managed to overcome that anyway, they cried to the admins like stated earlier. Fuck off, furfag, your kind is not welcome.

Actually you're the one who isn't welcome so heh.

it seens quite easy to host

I know exactly how you feel.

better moderation just makes shitters attack the mods, like when one of the ss13 server admins got doxed or whatever

"Better" how? More aggressive isn't better.

Are you unaware that Holla Forums is filled with furries?

and you think they are welcome?

WAKE UP SAGE IT'S TIME TO GO SUPER SAND!

user. It isn't funny.
I took two short breaks from this game and my BP surged two times.
First time: 50k => 125k
Not that much by this game standards. Fact.
Second time: 150k => 10M
If it isn't autistic power grinding, then I don't know what the fuck is this and how to call that shit.

Go yiff in hell
>>>/furhell/

It's almost like it reflects power levels in the actual manga!

The server uses hard caps though. We actually were increasing caps at a much lower rate than the average server due to this.

Fact, but it's still retarded.

Probably, that second break was longer than I thought.

The jump to 10 M is called ascension and we never had any control over it.

I remember there was something like that.
Whatever, I am not going to play this game again.
I admit it was fun. Especially blowing shit up at random and surprise beam attacks on unaware people.

This is the shittiest "game" i've ever played

B R A V O K A R S

RIP server

GAS GAS GAS

guys no

holy shit
get fucked you autistic retards

that explained the butt devestation

Its over. Your 2 dollaridos are gone.

Please check if the portal to the land of the supreme kais is back too.

I'm going to check if I have enough skill points for bind.

This is why zenk should have been the only one with huge ass bp.

please no

> i.imgur.com/QYgh1vp.png

wew

He's not wrong, he even started throwing a bitchfit about everyone randomly ascending until he "accidentially" wished on the dballs and got his, then ran around spamming jojo memes and beating up players who hadn't ascended yet.

like pottery

It's not just an accusation m8

Confirmed for D&C kike shill. How about you lurk until you know what the fuck is going on?

It's confirmed.
Someone else had to pay for the pack to break through his stuff.

Now why don't you tell us your Ckey so we can shittalk you?

It got proven my guy

Then post the proof?

A car could not break the walls unless it was boosted past the knowledge cap via p2w packs.

Lmao you retards are even worse than I thought. I can't believe you're so shit at the game that you needed P2W packs to break the walls. Protip retard, dragonball wishes work on knowledge too, and the knowledge cap is determined by race.

I actually had to sit and laugh for a good minute before I could type out this post, BYOND really does attract the ultimate shitters.

Also his nukes were able to break maxed roofs, when in my experience that's not the case normally.

???

I see you are still buttmad star

I'm not a faggot that gets upset nobody wants to play my "you're trapped here and have to play with me to get out" game.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night

weeeeeew. So which one is spiderfag?

and said shitters are in control of the server right now

spiderfag got banned almost at the same he was on.

And to conclude:
Hope everyone enjoys Dragonjerk Holla Forums, I'm done and I suggest anyone with a lick of common sense to let this shit die as well before you're rooted out for not following the admin backed circlejerk.

TLDR;
server filled with furfags collaborate with admins to remove any actual threat to their circlejerk fest through the use of tears and baby screams and when that doesn't work, resort to P2W tactics and are still spurging out hours afterwards. avoid this server at all costs unless your a furfag with a taste for cringey anime RP and like sucking admin cock when things don't go your way.

checked

tl;dr

this doesn't work with wine so I can't

holy fuck it was a good day for the Holla Forums fighters

rip fun

the state of this thread and server.

What are you fags doing this thread is more autistic than Fullderp

Everything will be okay.

So are my ovens, your point?

I have no idea what the fuck I just read but this was both sad and hilarious at once.

Dodged a bullet there. I can't even imagine a game like this actually having microtransactions

What an awful day. Turn back the clock to the zombie apocalypse.

The real problem here is that the code is closed source, meaning that we aren't going to get the improvements that the game desperately needs until we get our hands on the source code. The funny thing is that SS13 had this exact problem during the goonstation era.

Holy shit i just had to come back to post
The people implying I bought any pack at all are retards, I don't even have enough dosh do buy an extra carton of fucking milk
The accusation of me buying a leech pack is also fucking dumb because I was a goddamn android. They can't leech BP, or gain it naturally at all.
And now people are saying they are spending money on a fucking BYOND game. Holy shit this is more pitiful than the people who ay for warframe and granblue on this board combined.
This is the best "first thing to see in the morning" i've had in my entire life. You're all fucking dumb, jesus christ.

Oh and one more thing

Not a SINGLE shred of proof about me buying packs. Not one bit. It's almost as if it doesn't exist!

Holy shit thanks for letting us know we did the right thing

Also

what's the point of all this salt? it's just a game

Still no proof

the part where you came back to the thread

It was real in your mind

if you don't like us then why did you come back?

well you tricked eliza into raising the knowledge cap to a level where you could become the strongest character whit cyber BP, you really cared.

I've read through this whole thread, and to be honest, how come you guys didn't just fight him for the key to leave hell?

Oh boy here we go.
Need I go on?

autism,do you remenber that video of that kid screeching because someone messed his stuff like heads on minecraft? same thing

well shit i guess i'll just have to stay out of this then

>?

That's some well put together villainy.

if you read it better looking at his id,i think he meant the situation not the game

Let me explain the middle part to you.
The knowledge cap(GUC) and the BP cap is set up by the server administrator. And we have some trouble setting it, since the GUC can't be 1:1 with the BP cap, and there's some math involved we don't exactly know because we're new to the game.
So naturally we were preparing to increase it to cope with the ascension cap and person who suggested the current caps (Around 1M BP and 50M Knowledge, but I'm not sure) was none other than the Villain you're supporting right now.

But I mean, I guess metagaming is all part of a villain plan isn't it :^)

He also couldn't use Ki blasts because of the jammer. I guess that slipped your mind too.

you are not including other assets like turrets, cyborgs an nukes, nukes can go arround 230 millon BP damage and you can produce cyborgs whit 116 millon BP in mass whit blueprints, i can just guess that turrets are above 100 mill BP, and the villain used everything of above.

I don't play the game at all but just reading through the game I just couldn't really believe it. Holy fuck even on Holla Forums's SS13 servers, unique antagonists who actually came up with something original were more than welcome and the best were praised even copied by different players. I still remember that first orginal Hotsauce play through, it was a different kind of antag and most remember that time fondly.

This though? Any of you cucks that are actually glad that the guy got banned should probably return to cuckchan or reddit, 8/v/ doesn't need paper-skinned "no-fun-allowed" niggers like you.

Got any pics?

i wonder how could you have missed the devastation of the nukes.

Pics of his hell arena I mean.

Uh, okay? You could've sperged out in a less autistic manner.

read the thread, the villain intentionally requested an high knowledge cap so his android character would be the strongest in the server, also counting the nukes that might have been stockpiled or blueprinted, when the knowldege cap raised he went more bold and just wanted to break people stuff or imprision them, since he couldnt be stopped due to his powergaming he could do that whitout any opposition

i left when that happened, but before that he was nuking shit even my own shit just for giggles

Alright, since there is a lot of confusion concerning my BRILLIANT and FLAWLESS plan, I'm going to outline it since it involves more than a single step (Saying HAHA I AM BAD NOW FITE ME 1v1 in OOC), which is the only thing the circlejerkers allow. And even then if they lose Zenk is a real hero they start crying for a wipe, so :^)
1) Get the knowledge to the current cap, which is 50M and is only possible on Androids, Humans and Tsujins (who are trash because knowledge is hardcapped unlike BP which can be powerwished and boosted way past the limit). Normally it would take days of non-stop meditatio As said, this means that Androids (me and one other guy) can JUST keep up with organics in fights, and even then only one-on-one, because the only way to boost it in combat is to Overdrive (which massively drains your health), since powering up, custom buffing and transforming does nothing. However, the technology which the erpers completely ignore and just jerk each other off for gains, ends up being ridiculously strong, to the point that at the cap walls have 250M BP and nukes do 250M bp worth of damage. Other things have less, or their health/bp is not outlined so it's not immediately obvious. Drones also end up being stronger than players if you don't use Ki. The entire plan relied on me, and only me, being at the cap at the time, since I had to wish for knowledge twice to get there, and even then with 49M knowledge from meditation.
2) Funding. This plan was retardedly expensive and cost me almost 1B in resources. This involved savings from my entire time on the server SINCE THE LAST WIPE. It's especially hard because there was no guarantee a base would ever be safe, and I had to rebuild my drilling outposts many times over.
3) Ki jammers. those have a 30 tile radius (approx.), while the entire Hell is around 500 by 500 tiles. I had two ki jammers in hell. You do the math. Additionally I had a giant teleport nullifier and a brain scrambler (can't make science), which if you knew about the latter you could have come to hell with a brain scrambler blocker.
4) Spawn redirectors. They have 200M BP and can be removed with a nuke that's even below the knowledge cap, and an unupgraded nuke's range is not very large at all. Or you could use GIVE POWER, which you used before to get past "unbreakable" walls before this.
5) Block the exit to hell. Self explainatory, but this time with doors to which I have a key. The plan was for them to fight me for it, which I would probably lose since there is one of me and like 15 of them, since the EDF wasn't on and couldn't help me. They didn't know about me planning to do it anyway so whatever.
6) Getting people to hell. To go to hell, you have to either be bound to hell, trip over yourself like a retard and fall into it from the checkpoint, or dying, getting revived and being respawned there since spawn redirectors. WHich means I had to either trick people to go down there or kill them, which I had no chance of doing because of a) how fucking laggy the server is and b) because the circlejerkers always outnumber me by at least 3 to 1. SO I used nukes to kill them, big deal.

And then I got banned. Couldn't build an arena or anything like said. End of story, at least for me. Maybe someone will copy me down the line, or at least nuke everyone's shit because god knows they deserve it.
Also, here are the ways you could have gotten out:
1) Fight me. Wow.
2) Get to the knowledge cap yourself and make a capped nuke like mine and blow the walls up. I know it works because I did it.
3) The head demon in hell has 'droids. The AI on them is extremely buggy, which allows them to essentially be used as battering rams since NO WALL can stop them, they WILL punch through it eventually. Or you could have used a brain scrambler blocker and make an android yourself.
4) Give power. You actually can be punched down with enough BP, just keep punching.

I didn't lose, I got fucking banned before the arc actually started. Apparently more people got trapped there after I got ding donged off the server though.

I nuked your shit last time because you niggered my original body forever and caused me 250M worth of damages because of all the sit I had on that body. After I negotiated a truce with you. Also, if building near the spawn is so expensive, couldn't you just not build near the spawn? You did it time and again so I don't get it.

you got niggerd because you niggered first, also everybody who have crossed you knows that you are a liar

Alright, when did I lie? Do tell. Give me examples.

you got 116 millon BP, you had more BP than any one and defeat easily anyone who isnt saiyan

he lies like a jew, always lied when he niggered lute over and over again, still he has let us know that he is butthurt.

58 mil*

i saw him try to bust down one of my walls in a droid with 130 million bp.

Why don't you read what said? This was additionally stated multiple times by Hana in-game, so you're just wrong.

Also, can someone explain how they made an android with more than 113M bp? That was my limit, I literally couldn't get it any higher. Fucking how?

Hey hol up. What the fuck is this about packs. When that free p2w shit happened I had to block the auth servers in the server's hosts files. You niggers aren't seriously trying to tell me that that didn't work, are you?

Apparently not according to anons, I have no way to confirm since I got banned before other people allegedly started buying them. Now ain't that a real bazinga.

People are claiming the villain of an arc bought a pack to double his knowledge while at the knowledge cap, for a total of 100 M knowledge, but the reasoning for this is because the person that upgraded the car used to destroy the capped walls did not have capped knowledge while the opponent did. This person below the cap bought the double-knowledge pack in order to break these walls.

read

you made an high knowledge cap in propourse and dont bitch how saiyans are powerfull because you should be also bitching about icers, even you got an icer working whit you at your side (and defending you in OOC), you powergaming kike

p2w packs were only used for trying to get out of hell.

Hey, I just proposed the number and literally everyone agreed on it. Besides, organics can easily go beyond 100M bp, while androids are hard-capped.

Very low energy on you and whoever agrees with you lad. Seems like you guys didn't even try or if you did try, it was very limp-worsted, on top of that you guys had to get an admin to intervene so you could "win." I've read the thread and all I've been seeing is speculation on what the villain had planned or what he could do. In other words you didn't experience the gauntlet (if any) the villain had planned for you. If you told me that you guys had fought and gotten your shit wrecked and at the end of it all you faced off against the villain and in the end you couldn't win no matter what, I would actually side with you but no, seems like you didn't even try.
Wow it's almost like the DB anime but instead we get.

>it's fucking TURBO AUTISTIC BITCHING

The real question is whether I am a massive hypoctite for calling other people autists and even making

no, as an human my BP is already capped to 21 millon, fully powering can raise to 60 millon BP MAX, but this takes more than a minute, also Star was fighting people whit arround 20 millon to 50 millon BP whe he was arround 111 millon to 116 millon.

i still think that knowledge should give a cyber BP above the organic BP cap, but the distance beetwen them is currently too huge

there are only 2 guys who defend him aside himself, who is using different IDs, those who defend him didnt even saw what he did.

did i explain it simple enough so you can understand now?

You're just a nigger.

Can't help it, gotta use a vpn to post because my county banned 8ch.

We had two (2) stroong icers, Zenk and Mors, and Zenk ws only strong before people started ascending n shit. Compared to that you have like 8 sandmonkeys with SSJ. One of them went 160M BP on my ass right in front of my eyes too, so again, do some fucking math.

Okay, make that one strong icer, once again before the whole ascension bullshit.

this is not the first time this happen

this still applies, also those 160 Millon BP are by buffs and power ups, not a flat cyber BP that doesnt even cost energy.

the problem whit this game is that is too flat, it's just frontal combat, there are not many alternate ways to kill strong people.

This game massively favors strength in numbers, and as I said, sandmonkeys can go way past my cyber bp, which is in reality half as effective as organic bp. And there are way more of them than me, with nothing preventing them to go 10 on 1 against me.

What?

tbh this is just another iteration of the cycle in which someone attempts something which causes some chenge, the circlejerk don't like this, they start calling in the admins at the first opportunity as the only way to be a villain in their eyes is to shout in OOC then get beaten up like a good punching bag. At first the admins ignored their cries, then they got the admins to take down whatever the villain set up and now they're removing the props and banning villains. It's not long until it devolves into permabans for playing the game in a way the circlejerk don't like.

Alright this has convinced me to start playing. I want in on this autistic dramafest. What's a good race to start a clinic/training grounds other than obviously Namek?

Demon.

Fuck yeah rolling demon. 100% expecting to die instantly at spawn.

You better watch out then, one of the circlejerk shitters likes walking in on people and spirit bombing them for not saying the words they want you to say.

If you're looking to teach players you should start a little old. Try age 30 or 40.

Yeah, the Star Breaker thing is the third time THIS WIPE these faggots have pulled this shit. I didn't think it was possible for Holla Forums to outdo mexicans and BRs but here we are, we managed to have the most shitty server of all.

Third? There's Star Breaker and EDF before him, but who was #1?

Dissapointed i din't die instantly, just training now.

Interrupted the familyfag RP group with a few amulets while half of them were multiboxing as both hero and villains for their travesty of an arc and they were crying for admins to ban everyone that thought their family drama end of the world rp was laughable enough to interrupt

Oh right, that incident. I was only thinking of bans served.

isn't worrisome people are roleplaying as a family in a Holla Forums server of all places? what kind of degenerate shit is this and why is being allowed?

I wouldn't mind if it was a bit tongue-in-cheek but then you have autists running around using insta-kill skills out of the blue because "you stole my family's home now you all must pay CRAWWLLINNGGG INN MY SKIIIN"

Isn't this the website where everyone wants to get married and have children while holding hands with their wives?
Fucking faggots.

user all these people are grow men and they are in a obscure image board inside a obscure game playing doll house with each other calling those among then daughter son and father etc etc how that dont scare you to the point it goes down you spine that some messed shit

Yeah, it's some degenerate, fucked up shit. I hope it scares you shitless.

Who would've guessed a server ran by a vorefag with a furry manchild clique with a couple of psuedo trannies and manchildren which has the admins in their pocket would devolve into banning people that play the game how they don't like it.

this is steam friend adding thread level of cancer

WE'VE BEEN TRICKED. OUTSMARTED AT EVERY MOMENT.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
WHAT DOES ANYTHING MEAN?

> mediafire.com/gsus7125
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INCREDIBLE
AND PEOPLE SAY I'M A SHITTER

Could you leave while we have a moment?

Nope, I'm here to shitpost all circlejerkers to death.
If this is true, the sever is fucking dead.

Hol up, is this really the source?

MFW it's not really open source

M-memed.

I'm only here because because evidently he's the 3rd villain to get banned for being a threat to the heroes. I really didn't give a shit about this game until I started hearing about how you guys are circlejerking so hard. The fact you guys are banning in a Holla Forums server anyways already speaks to the faggotry occurring here. I don't need to read shit from either party to tell. Accusing a Russian of spending money fucking top kek tbhfams

I gotta admit this server is horribly unfriendly to villains which just means training episodes last forever.
I wanted to be a villain this wipe but it is just too much shit to deal with for a 5 second fight where you get bopped by the fucking justice league.

Gee, maybe you should get together with other assholes and form the cunt league instead of whining in the thread.
The longer you spend here, the weaker you become.

So apart from banning a villain for being a villain and not even attempting to at least fight said villain even though you outnumber him, you also have an echo chamber/hugbox? Jesus Christ I'm glad I didn't have to find out the hard way that you guys are a bunch of faggots.

Huh it's almost like every time someone has tried this they either get banned or the "heroes" kvetch until the BP cap gets raised again and the villians are made irrelevant.

This shit argument is going to be here forever isn't it? This villain was literally warned of what was going to happen, multiple times, if he kept blocking spawns.

Get who? Every time a villain tries to the furry circle shows up and stops it before anything happens, not to mention the fact that they make up a good half of the server, if not more. I an count the fun people on the server on one fucking hand.

And you're a lying nigger, nobody warned me, as soon as you discovered the spawn re-directors literally all of you started crying to ban me. Big surprise.

Just go back to the scrap heap, chump. If I catch you in Hell again I'm gonna smack the shit out of you.

He's fucking right, if you're not going for the super sand meme have fun wishing for power a shitton

I've beaten plenty of chimps. They're not that tough, maybe the problem is your own shortcomings as a fighter?

Oh yeah, you mean when they come at you 5 on one?

That sounds like a personal problem.

Imagine starting the game up wating to be a villain only to get cucked by 5 monkeys with 30m bp :^)

That's all you got? That's what happened to every single villain. That or an outright ban.
Enjoy a server where nothing but training and erp happens.

thats clearly they objective

If only. This is when they're dead, which halves your BP, and not super saiyan.

It's as if everything I said was true about androids not actually being that strong.

But that's the bp while ssj and mystic.

It's almost like I'm playing a DBZ game!

Prove it.

It's more like the literal second a villain showed up he got immediately deleted by the heroes. That wouldn't make for a very fun show now would it.

SSJ has golden hair.

Mystic disables golden hair.

Doesn't make you less of a liar.

I don't need to.

Feels good to be right

You're a nigger. Your posts are all the proof anyone needs.

dunno about you but i just joined and i'm having fun.

In case you missed what is going on THIS hard, a shitter just got banned so expect intense proxying.

refer to

i'm never playing on this server again. I'll keep on posting though.

I just saw? He apparently nuked some furfags, relogged when he got rekt with another char and then quit when found out.

Yeah, just as I said.

Wrong shitter m8

Stay mad

Reminder that the "heroes" have not won a single legitimate engagement with the villains, the only lost, cried, bitched, got people banned for not following their arbitrary rules which they themselves break and adminhelped past any challenge presented.

The EDF did nothing wrong, fuck the circlejerk

Oh and they also paid to win. After banning me. In a byond game. They are also all furfags.

The EDF are the heroes we all need.

You missed the huge shit show then
>whole thing ends when Holla Forums leader gets perms banned for (((offensive language))) causing the 2nd in command to inherit the guild and all assets we had stored
>week later second in command gets (((hacked))), everyone is kicked from the guild, we lose our guild hall and hundreds of millions of Gil go missing and then second in charge gets renamed to “snow halation”

Mors here.

So i had this massive plan to worked out with star to nuke absolutely everything and then proceed to planet destroy every planet during lowpop when there where no admins on for justice, however continued playing has made me absolutely disgusted with the clique, its intolerable, an echo chamber of 7 people with the remaining 10 silent in fear that they will be targeted if they dissent.

they have no self awareness.
the admin abuse has sent any new players running for the hills.
they dont realise that an 8ch server must be an incarnation of 8ch like every 8ch game server before this one. Some servers were more successful, some were less, all died to autism and drama in the end and i have played on most, BUT to think id see the day where a server is ruled so completely by a group of furfag RP'rs saddens me greatly.

i wont allow this.
i am starting a new server.
it will be hosted in america and cost maybe 20 a month max.
there will be no rules except dont planet destroy for shits and giggles.
i will not ban those who robust bitches, i will not form a clique, i wont even be playing on the admin account, it will be reserved for taking administrative actions only.
if you get nigged, nigger back harder than them.
such has always been the 8ch way.
Wait patiently while i figure out hosting and other things.

Make sure not to give Make Dragon Balls to anyone.

Don't listen to

godspeed you faggot,you already have 1 player

Don't listen to

Don't listen to

Godspeed you glorious bastard.

Build the wall to keep out the furries.

I'm gonna play on it

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but what if planet destroy was a skill restricted to some sort of top villain role?

Oh boy, it's like Wurm all over again.

BYOND is cursed for Holla Forums.

Who're you?

Mfwthere's a tournament and the family fags are gonna ruin it

VEGETA YES

Planet Vegeta confirmed for Sweden

Shitty Berserk-man Ripoff Mobslayer McGainTurtle Mercenary, famous for self-destructing and causing wews.

FUCKING proxy MEME

Yeah right

Nah i'm actually CIA who's off duty and shitposting on Holla Forums :^)

goddamn liberals

o
m going to destroy vegeta again

the fug happened with serb?

Am I having fun yet?

We could fix this by making a league for every planet, something like EDF.

FRESH SERVER IS IN TESTING

So, after hours strenuous effort and delving into the shithole of a forum that is BYOND, i managed to get a server working on a remote vps. ive been on it a couple minutes now and it seems to be working very well. The server is hosted in america on the east coast, im in aus and im getting some glorious speeds that i haven't had on any other byond server but that might just be the fact that there's zero people and no objects cluttering it up.

The only thing left to do until the server is up is to configure admin shit and work out what all the commands are and then launch it here.

block them p2w servers

will do.

GG, Hell wins.

THE LEGIONS OF HELL MARCH FORTH

Hahahahahahaha!
Hell strikes, again!

Holy shit he actually pulled the same shit as me

He wasn't even the guy who got banned

THE FIRE RISES

The NEW server is up and configured,
The connection is fast,
And no matter what this server aint going down for the next 3 months.

Server:

byond://35.229.87.78:6666
byond://35.229.87.78:6666

uh

this is on

I can't connect to it because Connection Failed. What's up with that?

i can conect fine

same

fixed it.

EVEN
FURTHER
BEYOND

RECOVERY META STARTS NOW

turn off meteors in space

"Remember I only lost because of my broken leg"-Satan

subarashii

YOUR ZAMASUPOSTING STOPS HERE

an immortal can never falter.