Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare

Why isn't there a thread about this bad boy yet? I reckon it has the potential to be better than butterlord.
Let me shill that it's 20% off on Steam right now. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestorrent.co/freeman-guerrilla-warfare.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you tell us why it deserves a thread

Maybe because it just got released and everybody is going apeshit over it?

who

yeah good one shill

Premises looks interesting. Here's the IGG page link. Caveat emptor.
gamestorrent.co/freeman-guerrilla-warfare.html
I'm downloading now, will post something about it later if it's not a bitcoin miner that is.

Could you sound any more like a marketer?

Nice.

Yeah fuck off elsewhere shill.

Maybe someone will make a mod where every enemy faction is made up of niggers. Maybe I'll finally get my nigger killing simulator.

I forgot the most obvious part.
What kind of spell were you trying to cast on us?

The map looks kind of boring to fight in but the premise is interesting, especially if there is base building.
I don't like the fact it's going for "realistic" TTK (at least it claims so), I would've been very interested otherwise, but that's just my humble brainlet opinion. If I remember correctly there also was a gorilla warfare mod for ArmA3 which was pretty nice, it's just a shame that it was stuck on that shitty engine which made it barely playable sometimes.

Still, it's early access so it's probably in a very unfinished state, not to mention the likelihood of the game never being finished.

I honestly pirated it yesterday and decided to just buy the game today since they keep updating it. It's genuinely a fun game but it needs a bit of improvement in some fields. Like I said, it has a lot of potential especially if a steam workshop comes out. I figured I should get the word out for the game since a lot of people who enjoy warband might not have had a chance to check it out especially while it's on sale.

They've been updating the game for three consecutive days so far. We should support devs like these who actually give a shit about the game and listen to their customers.

Hey, faggot, if you want to shill your game next time remember that we have IDs and make it less obvious you like the taste of cock.

I'm replying to myself to prove a point I forgot to show, assburger.

PIRATE THEN BUY IF YOU WANT, BUT NEVER PAY UPFRONT
Fucking faggot.

Don't tell them how you spotted them, you are just making them better shills.

Regardless of the rate at which the game is being updated, the fact remains that's in an early access game. I'm keeping in mind that this game exists but I'm not buying anything in EA and I assume most people here are in the same state of mind considering the amount of failures that go through EA.

The fuck is this supposed to mean?

>>>/gaschamber/
Go be schizophrenic elsewhere, lad.

Fair enough, I have a good feeling about these devs though, not every EA game is predetermined to be abandonware.

Can I mass rape and suicide bomb my opposition into submission?

Maybe in the future, the game already has raghead terrorists, some dude might make a suicide bombing mod for it.

Without trying first you mong, what else would it fucking mean?

I mean, why are you shilling so hard for this game? It's singleplayer, there's no pull for anons and if they're interested they'll pirate it and play it themselves, maybe support it if they give a shit. Do you have autism? If you're going to shill at least say you're a dev so you can drum up interest in your game instead of trying to garner pull with anons like a sperg.

I don't give a fuck, I just wanted to discuss this game since I'm genuinely interested in it and want to see if others have played it. Go pirate it, at least I got the word out. You can thank me later, you ungrateful swine.

That's not how you open a discussion for the game. Try again next week when the stand alone complex shits your retarded mistakes out of its mind, and fucking figure it out.

To be fair the game already has a tactical map you can use to order troops around, something I've wanted Bannerlord to introduce but the cockroaches don't seem intent on.

Nice, was waiting for the torrent

Or you could stop sperging out and fuck off if you don't want to talk about the game.

Careful with the IGG torrents. Last time i tried one with Frontier Pilot Simulator it had an embedded bit-coin miner. Just scan the shit out of it before running the game.

I pirated it from IGG before getting it on Steam. I'm sure it's safe.

Be mean one more fucking time and I swear I will turn this into a lol thread.

Nice meme, it would be a shame if I were to save it without asking for permission.

I've got a bunch of shit from them so if they ship it with buttcoin miners, I already have it anyway

You're pretty salty for someone who doesn't give a fuck, you nigger.

The salt is coming from the one who pretends to play games while going to his favorite Mongolian basket weaving forum for the sole purpose of getting angry.

Oh no, you'd notice right away if you get a mining trojan. Your game will run at 7 FPS with your GPU going apeshit.

They're not the brightest people, are they

Nope. It doesn't even setup a bootable executable or service. It's just packaged into the game .exe.

wew, just took Lubni from the Umman Terrorist scum.

I- I can defend this.

This looks like Empire Total War mixed with Tropico 5's graphics, meaning it got the worst from both games

Because the exterior graphics are the important part in this genre. Not the battles themselves.

Smells like a shit OP shilling to me.

Well i pirated the game so i'll try to do what OP didn't;
Game is mostly a very polished mod for Mount and blade, call it Mount and Blade; Shithole Ukrainian civil war, everything is mostly the same as M&B (character level progression, unit level progression, buying/selling, buying units, moral and food) only things that are different is the guns and ammo not replenishing after combat.

Is this a game worth shilling? no, it is very bare bones at the moment and i'd give it a year until this game is worth spending money on.

Yes, it's pretty bare bones right now. The game will probably get a lot better even in a couple months of development. I just want to see a WW2 mod for it, that would be pretty cool tbh.

And the fact you have a honest to God functional tactical map that you can use to order your units around mid battle, set up waypoints and see where the enemy is at. Makes managing even bigger battles very easy. Also, your troops are competent fighters and can take cover or go prone when under fire. I'm not too sure about the enemy AI, but it seems capable of flanking you or hitting you from the back if given the chance. At the very least it's not rushing you in a straight line, so it's got that over Mount and Blade.

Other than that troops come in squads of 5 by default, so you're not buying single units but squads. I'm not too sure how they'll differentiate one type of troops from another, or one faction of troops from the other without going into fantasy stats for the various weapons, or if they plan to introduce vehicles to the mix.

As it is, and like you said, it's a very, very barebones proof of concept. The idea is nice enough, but it really needs more content and some way to make gear and troop differences more pronounced.

If it does manage to keep being steadily developed I want an Africa mod so I can go nigger hunting.

Yeah, it definitely focuses more on the AI having a brain and actually using tactics in the environment it puts you in. It needs more depth regarding equipment, UI, weapons, squads/mercenaries, sfx/gfx, etc.

I was thinking about this yesterday, I wonder if the engine could run it.

i really want just more content for it for we get into modding.

the AI is alright, though i do see enemies do stupid shit like going prone on hillsides and shooting space.

dubs thread?

barely anyone has dubs ITT
Just post lewd content if you want.

One thing that hasn't been made clear in this thread however:
Singleplayer, Multiplayer, both or what's the deal?

There's some people saying "it's just DayZ" and I'm hoping they are the retards that can't judge games without resorting to bandwagons since I'm more interested in this being Singleplayer, athough if there's co-op with friends, that'd be cool too.

Also, how's the base building? Is it something really, really basic like Mount&Blade or is there something more to it?

How tacticool is the game? How many weapons, mods, ammo, explosives, vehicles, etc are we talking about here?

So far it's singleplayer only. Then again, I don't see a problem the game having an MP component similar to that of M&B.

It's nothing like DayZ. It's Mount and Blade that plays like an FPS. Other than the fact it features modern weapons and plays from the first perspective you could mistake it for a M&B mod.

IIRC it's not really implemented yet, or I haven't progressed far enough to do base building.

There's the usual weapon choices, the most potent weapon currently in the game is an RPG, and the inventory seems to borrow from Lost Alpha in that you have to put grenades and ammo on the belt to make them usable. No tacticool shit so far, though the devs have said they'll implement attachments. No clue about the vehicles, though the game sorely needs them if they want any sort of unit variety.

Premise seems interesting enough. I'll pirate it and check it out for myself.

I don't think the appeal of M&B lies in that multiplayer aspect but rather the singleplayer campaign, although I can understand why people liked to play multiplayer there.
Certainly no problem whatsoever but I was hoping for some co-op action from multiplayer as well.

Crud, I was hoping there was something interesting in this field as well.

==test
test==

literally who

Heading only works on a whole line, not words.

NIGGER

Wow, three days.
Amazing.

Wait a second, is that Obristan flag?

But of course

Nice, the piece of shit won't even fucking run. What a waste of 20 minutes.

If you get a crash on start, just hit "wait for program to respond"

Hi shill

no thanks shlomo

How big is your nose?

What is this a third world shithole simulator? Why the fuck would I want vidya about such primitives? Is not even a satire with cute girls as soldiers and warlords? Get the fuck out of here.

Warband already has that, user. Press backspace.

Warband's implementation is garbage, and you can't order troops on the map itself, nor can you give them waypoints to follow like in a good strategy game.

It's much closer to Mount and Blade with guns. CLose enough that that's exactly what it is.

Man I own and like the game but you sound like an incredible obvious shill.

waiting for the weapon customization updated. game sounds interesting

what engine it uses? graphics seem like those coming in free packages

If it was origin they would probably have to display the "MADE WITH ORIGIN" that all origin cames have to put up.

>fixes some bugs each day right during the start of (((early access)))

Yes you can you're just a noob.

truly i am posting on the same board as these intellectual giants

I utilized the pirate bay discount offer and played the game for about 3 hours
so far it has potential but potential is all it has, the gameplay loop barely exists as of current version
Ill check in a couple of months later

could be worse, could be the user shilling kingdon come: no access

I don't think it's worse to shill a gamer that will come out in a few days instead of shilling a game that may never come out.
However, I am always baffled by shills thinking they can hide their shilling attempt by trying to "discuss" a game that isn't even fucking out yet. Why would I want to talk a game I've not played?

I don't think he's a shill,. just a retard. Shills would actually say something that makes me want to play the game since their job is to advertise it.

How do you know that's unity, many games that don't have launcher configs.

That's the default unity launcher config for one, but the game has a unityplayer.dll in the main folder as well. Either way, if it looks like shit and lags for no reason, it's usually safe to assume it's made in unity.

Unityplayer.dll is a better argument.
The launcher looks like anyone from a number of games.

The only games that use that exact layout for their configuration files are Unity crapouts that can't bother to even change it to something original, just like this terrible excuse of a game.

To be fair the game is still at 0.1. Not that it's an excuse, they really should have waited and worked on it some more before launching.

Did someone say dubs thread?

Now you're just pulling shit out your ass, the launcher looks the same as Subnautica, Kenshi, going back to 90s and 2000s games.
Warcraft 3.

I have never in fact seen a config launcher that looks different then that, other then increased amount of options.

I believed you when you mentioned it.
No it means I don't suffer the retardation that effect normalfags and minors.

damn

Meh.

Watch this

Why on earth would anyone lie to you about a game using unity of all engines? In any case, that launcher is unequivocally the unity launcher. Once you've seen it enough it's impossible not to recognize it on sight.
That's a unity game.

They're copying M&B so I doubt there's all that many ways they can fuck it up if they actually want to finish the product.

I don't know where on earth did you read I was accusing you of lying, not everyone knows what they're talking about.
Which you proved when you claim a config launcher is solely Unity, when 3/4 of the games I pointed out weren't made in Unity.

You're trying so hard right now.

That "finishing the product" part is the hard one. They really need to implement every single thing from M&B for it to be as good as M&B; though on the upside there are many obvious additions they could do to expand the game, like vehicle combat, extended siege features, possibly coop campaign MP, not that I'd ever expect them to go that far. Then again MP is good streamer bait, so who knows.

Well, from playing the game they already have the majority of the core features in place. Combat works, the AI isn't retarded and can fight, the interface is mostly there, the overworld is there. Basically, they have the framework for a functional game, all they need is more content and mechanics to make it something more than a Warband FPS mod.

Warcraft 3 doesn't need a damn launcher to play. At least, not from my 2003 CD which still works.
Are you using a shitty no-cd crack that needs a shitty unity-like launcher to play? Or did blizzard implement a terrible one for their latest update which broke a lot more shit than just the game?

1: Why are you being so fucking autistic about someone wanting proof of a claim on the internet?
2: Dynasty Warrior games have the same fucking launcher.

reading through the thread agan, all of this is the reason why shilling accusations should be handled the same way as dubsposting

at this point MUH SHILL is just a legal loophole to avoid getting rule 8ed on, meanwhile rule 8 bans are being given out like candy for actual valid shitting on a game

Are you a fucking retard, a config launcher is often a setting you can turn on and off, it allows for control of resolution and graphics before the game would start which was more important in the 90s and early 00s when many games had problems jumping between the new resolutions and graphic improvements.

Why do so few here know so little over which they claim to be their hobby.

Honestly OP was really asking for it
Everyone should know better than to make an OP like that.

I found pic 2 for Kenshi and 3 for WC. They're similar, but not exactly the same. Unity launchers are always exactly the same.
Learn to count.
You fucking bet I am.
You're right, you didn't. Still a faggot though.

I'm having fun.
See pic 4. Unless something's changed in more recent games then no. It isn't exactly the same.

For comparison, a selection of unity launchers. Notice how they are all exactly the fucking same.

You are so mad lol.
And yes its a generic launcher that has been featured in many games.

I think anybody with half a brain can already tell what a unity launcher looks like and how it's rather similar but distinct from other config launchers.

Where's the warcraft 3 launcher though?
I've been combing through my damn manuals. The only section that it says i can change resolutions in IS in the game's options menu– in the main screen once you launch the game, which is this.

I would like to know what your war3 launcher is and how it looks as well, maybe it'd have more features than what i have right now. There are launchers for other games which are entirely different from unityshit, which is very distinct and fairly obvious to single out. And by the way, i never said games did not have launchers before Unity, but Unity is the only engine that has a very distinct and boring ass default launcher that is always launched on every single unityshit game that doesn't bother to auto-disable or change its layout.

Absolutely seething.

But why are you so mad?

I don't know.
Help.

Hopefully this helps

I have nine cats. I don't know why I still feed them.

lol you missed dipshit

no i didnt

Please be more responsible next time and place your unwanted garbage into the disposal bin.

it really doesnt matter how you make an OP, if a game is new or unknown or both the thread will get shitbombed because its one of the few occasions when the mods just look away because a MUH SHILL thread is a containment thread for the mouthbreathers that shit it up

I will make a thread on a game in a couple of minutes that never gets talked about on Holla Forums and you can screencap this post, it will be shat up just like this one, just like the Iconoclasts threads before that, just like Dead Cells and Get Even threads were shat up a while ago, and just how the hidden gems thread that opens with AFF is being shat up right now with this cancer

let it sink into your mind that the ONLY threads safe from this cancerous bullshit are GENERALS

Dubs never made any fucking sense to me. It's a shit way to destroy a thread, and the majority of people calling it never get repeating digits. It's almost as if it's a joke.

I made a thread about an old game not included in any of the generals and all i had was good discussion all around. And there has been threads about new games, such as Petroglyph's newest RTS, that had zero shill posts because the OP was good and it had okay discussion about its flaws.

The influx of shillposts could just be because of how this game is being shilled by everyone at social media at this very moment that its alpha is being released, ever though of that?

Its because the game is 3 days old.
Yeah the devs look interested in making the game but its still only 3 days.
Its 6 months later I can determine whether they are committed.
I play the game but its incredibly barebones and the skill system is copy/paste from warband.

It all depends on how the thread is presented. Granted, there will always be people that try to shit up a thread, but this one was made to look like a shilling thread, or was a shilling thread. No link to pirate the game, no impressions about the game from user, just a sales pitch telling us to be good goyim and buy it.

I honestly think the game has potential, EA and all, but no one in their right mind should buy it until a full release, regardless of the fact the devs have been patching it daily (though the game has only been out for five days).

good luck convincing the vols that a 7 year old game is being shilled
why should I give a shit about whenever faggots talk about it or not
why am I REQUIRED to know that "cancerous youtuber X" is talking about it, and why am I therefore FORBIDDEN from talking about a game that caught my eye?

I really dont give a fuck about how old the game is and even if it was released a second ago. How can one REASONABLY expect a group of slavniggers barely above AGDG in skill be able to afford paid shilling. No, this is just an excuse to shit up a thread without getting the banhammer.

this is a retarded argument
if one does not know that IGG exists or how to use torrent search engines, he shouldnt be posting on the mongolian cave painting walls

It's the thought that counts.

Do these people not know anything about first impressions? It may be a minor issue to some but I see it as a big red flag for how competent these people are.

Because the faggot who brought it here should go back whence they came. Make a proper OP, especially for your gay unfinished trash. It's even worse when some faggot does for it for free.

no it fucking doesnt
option 1
option 2
option 3

been there done that, its always the same shit
Ive been banned for less while thjs cancer is allowed to exist unopposed

see above and do me a favor by killing yourself afterwards

This game will be abandoned in a few weeks just like majority of games made with Unity.
Also those fucking recommended specs.
A fucking i7 4790k, 16GB of RAM and 970 for a game which looks like complete crap. Absolutely surreal. The devs have no fucking idea what they're doing. They're probably underage as well.

Game looks promising. If it's literally M&B with guns and a less shitty interface, I'll probably have a ton of fun in this game. But it's way the fuck too deep in early access to bother with.

If you post a download link, it'll go far in convince people who aren't the retarded shitposters you aren't a shill.

The patch notes seem fine to me. They are fixing issues the community commented upon.

Remains to be seen. Previous examples do point towards such a trend.

It's version 0.105.

I've already seen EA games where devs were releasing patches with small fixes almost every single day and yet those games were still buggy as before.
So what? They use Unity. I doubt they're going to optimize the engine not to be shit. And I seriously doubt they'll redo their 3d models to suck less. They're just probably going to slap more shit on top of it.

Im speaking from repeated personal experience.
Also people that arent retarded shitposters look at the game and say "its shit" or "its shit but" and move on, they arent the problem.
MUH SHILL is dubsposting without reprecautions and without the humor.

It will likely go down as you say, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt and see what progress the game has made in six months.

Guerilla Warfare? What's this game about? Is it a game where you can play as a terrorist? Judging by the OP's pic: I'm guessing you play as a filthy Chechen.

Aww, I love this picture. That girl in the gas mask is adorable.

Yeah what gives? Why don't we have a thread for each of the Unity shovelware games that get released on Steam by the dozens every day?

There was a time when chans were moving fast enough that trips or quads could happen quite often in a dubs thread.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

OP is a massive faggot for not making an elaborate thread from the beginning and should leave this website forever.
The game has a neat concept (modern day more realistic M&B) and looks promising judging from it's EA release, but it's bare bones and full of bugs. It's becoming pretty popular (now it gets 1000+ players in peak hours) and it's been out for 3 days.
The devs are a small indie team that does not seems to have much experience. They have been releasing an update/patch for day since day one. Mostly fixing bugs and adding new small features.
The gameplay is ok so far. What is going to determinate if this game is successful is mod support, just like M&B. Apparently the devs are planning to add that at some point.
The AI is retarded and shoots the ground a lot when it goes prone. Right now, because of the random way maps are generated (just like M&B), cover is everything (mostly trees and rocks) and the AI never gets to cover in an efficient way, resulting in many friendly casualties if you don't position them perfectly. Snipers are op as fuck when you put them far away on high ground. MG teams are fucking useless unless they are really close and behind cover.

Maybe add some fucking on screen button prompts to ease people into this slavic nigger debauchery of a UI

Seems like it could be a decent jihad simulator with like an entire extra year of development. Paid alpha releases are cancer.

Some threads are just meant to be destroyed.
And there's something strangely calming about participating in a dubs thread with others. It's like silently playing dice in a back-alley but instead of playing something where you're risking money, everyone's just shooting for doubles.

Made a thread cause I'm retarded and didn't see this one. Reposting.

I think there's an interesting opportunity here.

The dev seems very active/attentive to the Steam forums for the game, and is taking suggestions about what the factions should be like and what direction the game should take. Most of this conversation is dominated by a few retards with no decent ideas or who just want to make antifa a faction so they can punch nazis in the face or some shit.

Given the devs attention to the forums, and that owning the game is not a prerequisite for posting, I'm thinking if some anons could come up with some good ideas and focus the narrative on the forums, we could perhaps shape the game for the better and maybe even make it fun (even though it'll probably never be released, I know).

If I get a virus, I'm coming to your house and fucking your mother.

I would have been a lot more interested if you just admitted you're on the dev team, shilling for your game. This dishonesty right from the bat tells us you're a no-good snake, trying to claw some easy EA shekels then abandon the game in a month once you all get paid.
Go fuck yourself.

Look, it doesn't matter how fucking active you are at the launch of your EA game, what matters is the end fucking product. Just because shilldev got all excited about finally selling some product doesn't mean that the winds going to stay in his sails forever.
BUYING EARLY ACCESS IS POINTLESSLY RISKY UNLESS YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THE GAME AS IS

You don't have to buy the game to influence the forum discussions.

These bumblefuck devs launched their game without a loading screen.

And, as the rules of the land dictates, OP is a complete faggot once again.

i can't speak for anyone else but i've never heard of this and haven't seen a single person mention it, talk about it or acknowledge its existence

literal child

i know mark once said kosher shilling is kosher (in context of Anons dev's genuinely sharing there products here), but this thread still existing is a bit much. Has no one enforced the Talmudic Cake Consumer of this heresy?

informed*

I've only bought 3 games in EA: Rust, Reflex Arena (a day before full launch from early access) and Midair a few days after early access launch, although it's been in development for multiple years before that.
Rust is in EA hell and it's never coming out, I know it.
Reflex Arena was worth it although it has a low playerbase. Still a fun AFPS.
Midair will be in EA for probably the next year or half year. I'm confident that the developers will not end up in hell because:
a. They both want and have to launch the final F2P game since that will boost the playerbase, get some media attention and make them money which they don't have a whole lot of. They're clearly gearing up for it right now since a day ago they implemented a beta of the unlock system and prettied up the UI.
b. They have been working on it for years, and kept more or less on schedule.
c. If they were scammers they wouldn't make a Tribes like since that has a tiny playerbase. There's far better genres to be a kickstarter scam with.
This is a blogpost and I'm rambling but my point is that it's case by case. Some EA games will stay that way, some have a solid plan and roadmap to get out of it, it's all in how competent the developers are.

What's even the point of being on this fucking site if any of the posts I make are made in non-kosher threads and only shitposts see the front page. I only come to this shithole out of habit.

How much did they pay you for this absurd post?

Have a laugh and check em.

(checked)
Impressive.

100% right

Anyway I heard about the game from a bud before I saw this thread and Ive been playing it. It really is MB with guns, though the world doesnt seem as active. Ive been having fun though and the AI puts up a fight, its one to watch if youre skeptical

For what I've seen the combat is mostly in open fields, which means the only tactic is to go prone, get up, take a couple of potshots, and repeat

Meh/10