Race Mixing the Game

archive.is/MFdRv

LOL

If I wanted to play a shitty game where I could racemix I'd just play Corruptions of Champions.

Who fucking cares?

lmao

>(((Ryan Meitzler)))

So they will make a dung beetle instead of an ant?

Lel

wew

And it's always ALWAYS FUCKING ALWAYS THE FUCKING WOMAN WHO IS WHITE AND THE GUY WHO IS A NIGGER.

Is there such a thing as an uncucked California indie dev? If so point me to one, I dare you.

She's Chinese though

Sounds pretty ethnic to me user.

This is so brutally hipster I feel like I'm getting poe's law'd.

looks white because they find slant eyes, the main feature of asians, offensive

Yeah, you know, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; the most fucking quirky romantic movie out there!
Real good inspiration to base a cute little phone game on.

Looks like white and mudslime to me.

It's this way because white women are the only ones degenerate enough to debase themselves like that

Don't worry, Asians behave well, willingly assimilate when in White countries, and have the highest quality of life in America, so they're next on the progressive chopping block anyway.

You can't really tell with an art style this indistinct.

There was a single word that meant "mundane, but praised as innovative, unique, special", but I don't remember it anymore.

Should I be upset

You want to know how I know you've never lived in any white country with an asian expat community. Hint: look at Canada, retard

One is your average romcom and the other is a film about two troubled ex-lovers getting mindfucked to forget each other.

That movie hit too close to home for me.

Read the archive, she's chink.

What are they supposed to assimilate with, maple syrup, hockey and >poutine?

yes, the implication is all race mixing is good, even if it's clearly not

I want to prolapse that dirty frog.

DUDE WE ARE ONE LMAO
mark loves cuck posts edition :^)

But why should I care if it's between two ant people races that aren't mine? It's not like there's a shortage of indians or chinese right now

ftfy

>Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Can anybody explain why they chose these two movies to list?
I could understand 500 Days of Summer, but Eternal Sunshine? Why of all romance movies would you cite that as one of your inspirations? It's way darker than this game looks like it's trying to be.

I think they chose two random films in the genre they liked without putting much thought into it, I doubt they were actually put any elements from the movie in there.

*actually putting

The ultimate synthesis of diversity and racial purity

The drawing looks cuter this way tbh. What's the point of having Asian character if you can't tell she's Asian?

Sounds like a Touhou track title. Or a spellcard.

Chinese are white, Schlomo

I don't know, a romance story being titled after only one of the characters seems like a possible red flag to me. Like it's not about the relationship itself, but how the titular character is going to deal with their love story going south.

Both. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind sounds perfect for a sun/day fairy, with 500 Days of Summer as a spellcard. Great Fairy Wars 2 confirmed.

chinks are almost as lazy as niggers, retard

subhumans cant understand pro-white ideals thats why chinks are commiecucks

there called kikes you just outed yourself Holla Forums

Sounds like lefty propaganda

kill yourself shill

oi

well-behaved =/= assimilating, and furthermore even if they did assimilate that would only result in the weakening of one race thru mixing. assimilation is still racemixing but for some reason (((conservatives))) are okay with it.
furthermore, chinks so un-well-behaved that even other asians hate them. the king of thailand literally went on official record calling the chinese the 'jews of the east', and kim il sung evicted all the chinese in north korea after the war ended and forced any koreans who married chinese to divorce. chinese literally fuck over canada and certain parts of the us like seattle/portland area just as much as niggers.

It's shorter than 4chan filenames, so he most likely saved it by clicking the (u) option next to every image.

UK needs to be browner and Canada should look chinker, but pretty good.

user, click the (u) option on literally any image post.

i never got the 56% face bullshit because 56% of the us population being white isn't the same as the white population of the us being 56% white. the whites that make up that 56% of the us population here are usually pure europeans. dumbasses going "lol 56% of the us population is white therefore the whites that make up that 56% population are themselves only 56% white" is some of the stupidest shit on earth. i know many shitpost that meme ironically but it's still shitposting and there are many who take it seriously. it boggles the mind who someone could be so retarded to shill that d&c bullshit.

Reposting cuckchan forced memes isn't something to be encouraged.

nigger i don't know i'm just laughing at Argentina

That's how you know it was written by a something with high estrogen levels, likely a woman, but these days you never know.

Jesus Christ, you're dense.

'She' is a shitty drawing and to my eye isn't a chink so that's the message I get.

Hi sharejew

nah, uruguay has a very large white population. most of those places are mud tho.

Get a sense of humor

Also this

yeah, but most don't use it that way and you know it. it's almost always used to piss burgers off and get europeans and americans to debate against eachother.

t. Amerinigger

user, I think you have autism.

Welp, I've never seen a better argument for conversion to Satanism.

That bullshit doesn't advocate gas chambers, and gas chambers are the way out of this mess.

LOL?

SOY

An unfortunate state of affairs. Where's the archive?
also if someone could post the parker glasses meme yea that'd be great

you mean hooves?

Do these cucks actually wonder why white men steal their women? And at least we're not niggers that pump and dump leaving her with a bastard child.

Oh, I get it now, the same way sunshine punched me in the gut, this "game" will rape and murder the female from the muzzie.

good argument

Playing as girls makes you a life loser.

Dammit, that's disappointing.

It's pretentious, that is the word