Remember when this guy was the worst thing happening to gaming because he wanted to charge a bit more for guitar hero...

Remember when this guy was the worst thing happening to gaming because he wanted to charge a bit more for guitar hero controllers?

Hahahahahahhaha

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Weaver
hebrewsurnames.com/KOTICK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

got dagnit bobby

He was right about Mr. Shitface and probably other things.
Still don't like him though.

I mean it doesn't take a crystal ball to see the stuff with Double Fine.

Tell that to his first kickstarter backers
Hyuk hyuk

There's always hype susceptible people with more cash than sense.

apparently it did since every fucking buddy except former co-workers were defending Tim when Kotick told the truth.

Yeah but that's what I mean. Everyone except former co-workers. So anyone who knew what they were talking about stayed quiet.

Anyone who at any point liked Double Fine was a hipster faggot who cared more about the attention they got talking about the "in" thing than actual games themselves. Nobody with a working brain would rate anything they ever made above mediocre.

To be fair, both Activision and EA are known for fucking over devs and pushing out unfinished products. There really was no way of knowing unless you had the common sense not to pay for something in its conceptual stage.

You know they made Grim Fandango, right?

I played the thing that came out of the kickstarter and it really was quite mediocre. There was a tiny bit of interesting premise/intrigue for a bit but it was handled very poorly. And the 'puzzles' etc were retarded.

All the good stuff from Timmy Schaef was from the lucasarts days.

I mean I guess. That shit seems obvious to me though. Speaking of, is there ANY news on Psychonauts 2?

Wasn't it delayed again to God knows when?

I hadn't even heard there was a release date.

that yid is just as bad as EA.

That was from when Shitface and whoever he might have brought along were part of Lucasarts. Double Fine only made the remastered version. Here's a fun fact about the remastered version: it has zero vsync or any sort of frame cap, so it'll run at 600+ frames during gameplay and make your computer whine.

The kikes behind Payday gave them an investment some time in 2016 or so and they've been saying "it'll come out next year, surely" ever December since. You can still preorder it on fig though :^).

Jesus. I've played the remaster and didn't notice that. Guess I got lucky.

No I don't, I remember Electronic Arts always being the fucking devil because I wasn't 12 years old when Activision was doing scummy shit. Bobby will always been #2.

Number 2 is still pretty bad.
This faggot singlehandledy ruined 7th Gen.

KOTICK DID some things wrong but at least he was right.

No, he's still hated for the same reasons that put him on the map: shitty remakes, pre-order DLC, microtransactions, closing down classic studios or firing their entire staff after acquiring them, executive level meddling and rushing games to meet unrealistic deadlines, bullshots, and generally encouraging a conveyor belt mentality that has turned the industry into a revolving door for burnt-out talent.

EA has always been worse.

It did at the time of the double fine adventure kickstarter. The outlook of both crowdfunding and double fine was entirely different. It was genuinely seen as a way to free games from clueless producers, and double fine was exactly the studio with the kind of goodwill to usher in the new age of independent financing. Now we know instead that Shitface was exactly the kind of guy to completely squander the budget and make a fool of himself doing it. Kotick knew it, but he's an Activision bigwig. There was no reason to find him trustworthy at the time.

Still, I think things would have been very different if Broken Age had pulled it off against all odds. Crowdfunding might be seen in a much better light, even counting Mighty Number 9 which was going to be a trashfire regardless because Inafune is even worse.

The very moment Frodo was announced to voice the main character was when everyone should've written it off.

Can confirm, I was one of those faggots. I never even played Psychonauts or Grim Fandango or any of the games Shitface is known for, I only ever played Brutal Legend and was kinda disappointed by it, yet I actively went out of my way to praise Shitface and Double Fine because I thought I was fighting da powah or some shit.

He´s a greedy heartless fuck. The fact that there are others out there who are even more greedy and heartless doesn´t change a thing.

Kotick at one point was threatening to pull Activision games from the PS3 if Sony didn't improve their sales figures. The fucking audacity of a third party company thinking they get to tell a first party what to do when they don't have the balls to put their own system out is unbelievable. Yeah, he was right about Tim, doesn't make him any less of an asshole.

I honestly don't know if EA or Bethesda are worse. EA, far as I know, never actually intentionally sabotaged the development of a game to buy out a company like Bethesda did with Obsidian and Human Head.

Wasn't it EA who uses the following strategy?
That shit's pretty fucking evil.

Evil isn't one dimensional. Activision, EA, Warner Bros, and Bethesda are terribly evil in their own repugnant ways.

Isn't that what Bethesda does though? I can't recall a developer EA fucked over this way, though I may be full of shit.

Cultivated cult of personality, Just like how no one remembers all the other people who worked on MGS and lauds Kojima. Can you name anyone who worked on Monkey Island, or Day of the Tentacle other than Schafer?

Don't forget Arkane. Though to be fair, it's Zenimax who did all that shit.

I don't think Mr. Shitface even worked on Monkey Island.

Visceral comes to mind as a recent instance. Who did Titanfall? They totally got sabotaged the same way.

Man and here I was just trying to make the point that SJWs, anita, and the entire edifice of games journalism have all conspired to do harm to gaming and succeeded, rather than just making things somewhat shittier due to greed.

SJWs only really affected western dogshit though, while greed affects grorious nippon as well.

Even before that, he knew Tim is a bad dev that doesn't know how to manage their game fund

The japs don't change business strategies fast enough for Bobby Kotick to have affected them yet.

Well hes a suit, so hes a guy you probably want when handling your investment.
Schafer on the other hand got to blame suits as long as they were between him and blowing all the money in the world on mediocre projects. Thanks to crodwfunding people can now feel some of Bobbys pain, because they can see Schafer burning their money.

Zenimax is Bethesda. The separation of the two is merely on paper.

I guess having Titanfall 2 release around the same time BF1 was getting published is a pretty scummy move.

At least the Nips are after the shekels of the right people. They pander to otakus because they know they are willing to pay, unlike Western devs that want the tumblr audience and get nothing in return.

Shame about the nips not giving a fuck about bringing over games to the west or doing a good job with PC ports. How many times do they have to implement Denuvo or go with horrid localization companies that go so far as being literally unplayable in Ys 8's case to still give them work?

As far as evil companies expunging more corrupt demons, we've already seen people going "Konami was right, Kojima is a hack!" or "Konami did nothing wrong in letting go of a money sink" when they are known as the Pachinko company that arguably treats its IPs worse than even Sega or Capcom in addition to blacklisting former developers that leave the company after treating them in shit conditions. None of that excuses Kojima fellating the likes of the The Dorito Pope or Hollyjew in general, but for fuck's sake, simply expelling a fraud or leftist, crypto or otherwise doesn't clear all of one's very grave sins. Especially since it's in evil's nature to be combatative and self defeating.

Then there's the testimony of Sega going to shit and exiting the hardware business because of the similarly insane jap division by its former CEO and head of marketing in the west. A testimony that has become suspect since they have been found following corrupt media personalities, bitch about Trump, the right, etc.

Yeah, now we have a kike BO. GG boys.

the whole le evil publishers reddit shit has been absolute cancer to solving problems in the game industry and it's a joke when devs try to pull this shit.

nobody cares you whiny faggot, maybe stop playing games on a cucked platform and expecting to be catered to

wow

All of this can be avoided by enslaving the entertainers and artists.

Reminder that board kike paid for 2000 dollarydoos worth of Guitar Hero DLC and got cucked out of it when he streamed Sonic Mania using Mixer of all things.

Obsidian really opened my eyes to how dogshit devs are.

After playing DotT, I wonder why anyone expected Broken Age to not be shit. Grim Fandango was much better than DotT because it gave you less options. That formula is a dead end.

True game development has never been tried. comrade.

Western devs were always marxist and impotent soyboys.
Even the publishers being greedy pieces of shit, they did the right thing by treating the devs like shit.
The whole western industry is run by either literal deformed kikes or greedy assholes, and employs marxist soyboys.
Every decline and shitty practices are the results of this situation.

I'm pretty sure he's also the guy who set the industry standard of selling games for 50 bucks a pop to 60 because he said he could.

He was behind the curve, you're supposed to sell games for $30 early access passes and then cram them full of $6700 worth of microtransactions.

Hello again.

I was addicted to GH/Rock Band for like five years and I don't regret it. I didn't buy EVERYTHING, just a single set of quality peripherals. The same redoctane-produced guitar lasted me from GH2 to RB3, and I didn't buy RB4 because I don't own a current gen kikebox. When I get the itch, I play the PC rock band ripoff that has every piece of DLC ever made for any guitar game, for free. I think I only ever bought two DLC albums, which set me back $20 or something on top of the base games. Also I didn't bother with GH3 and onwards, I only wanted the games made by Harmonix.

The plastic guitar craze was the worst time to be in high school I swear.

I unironically miss Rock Band. My instuments got fucked up and the TV I had my console hooked up to just couldn't get the refresh rate right, so everything was off-beat, making it nearly impossible to play.
I wasted a lot of time in high school jamming out on those games.

The games had calibration tools for your weird TV.

These. Honestly, the industry is fucked in multiple fronts. Nothing short of crashing the industry with no survivors is going to work.

EA for the gigantic amount of harm they did.
Sure, Zenimax has killed a few studios in its time, but the sheer amount of talented studios EA killed is virtually impossible to emulate since they managed to essentially make them go extinct.

Let's be happy about that. If Jap companies had a giant foreign profit base, they'd have a giant potential for infiltrators.
All you need to do is go full /jp/ to enjoy unlimited nip gaming.

Until the localizers finally get their way.

Not going to happen, at the very least there will never be consensus on tastes and ideas. When everyone thinks the same thought, the world dies, end of story.

Even if their influence reaches to other countries, their ideas aren't practical and don't appeal to people anywhere, they rule by fear and social shame, and both things have been destroyed in time in the past and present.

Did someone say Zenimax?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZeniMax_Media
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Altman
>Altman practiced law for many years in Washington DC as a partner of Clark Clifford, former United States Secretary of Defense, in the law firm of Clifford and Warnke. Altman later opened his own law firm, the Law Offices of Robert Altman, where Clifford was of counsel. As a Washington lawyer, Altman represented major companies before federal regulatory agencies, before Congress, or in litigation.
>From 1978-82, Altman and Clifford represented a group of wealthy Arab businessmen, including members of the royal family from Abu Dhabi and Saudi Arabia, in their efforts to acquire a multi-state bank holding company, Financial General Bankshares. The Arab investors used a British bank, Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), as their financial advisor in this transaction. Following the acquisition, Altman became President of Financial General, which was renamed First American Corporation.

In 1992, Clifford and Altman were charged in indictments by the New York District Attorney and the Department of Justice, as well as being named in a civil suit by the Federal Reserve. Clifford, then in poor health, was severed from the case as he was physically unable to go to trial. Altman maintained his innocence, refused offers of a plea to resolve the cases, and insisted on going to trial. In the summer of 1993, after a five-month trial, the court dismissed the central count in the indictment of bribery, saying no evidence had been presented by the government to support it. Altman declined to present a defense case, and was acquitted by the jury of all remaining charges.[8] The Department of Justice dismissed the companion federal indictment. The civil suit by the Federal Reserve was settled,[9] with Altman agreeing to be banned permanently from banking.[10]
Oh, and what about that other guy who founded Zenimax?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Weaver
Imagine being so Jewish even the Federal Reserve wants you out of their hair.

Feel free to bully for that awful formatting.

My pleasure

It did, because almost no one knew what the hell Double Fine was doing wrong.

Was only after Brutal Legend came out that it was realized just how terrible Tim was at planning given he made a game that was just a few hours long that went massively over budget. Before that Tim was kind of a hero for putting forth Psychonauts which told a story in an incredibly cool way. It made it look like Tim was getting shit on by executives because of wanting to do weird stories or games, rather than because he was shit at running a business.

That anyone put money into a kickstarter of Schafer's after the fiasco of Brutal Legend is ridiculous. I can only guess it's because the people that paid into that scam didn't keep up with the news surrounding Schafer's games like Brutal Legend, which makes them seem doubly stupid as that means they put money into a project while knowing nothing about the developer's ability to develop games within a budget.

There was a near 4 year gap between Brutal Legend and the Broken Age kickstarter which is more than enough time for tvtropes and the like to rewrite history.

Remember when faggots kept buying shitty plastic guitars and making this guy a fortune even though they had a fucking pile of shitty plastic instruments and games with awful soundtracks already?

Those were the dark ages, yes.

To think Mr shitface wasn't the one to blame for Brutal Legends but it was EA's decision to make the RTS part when it was planned as simply an ARPG is surprising considering how he was a fuckwit.

Sounds like a good solution

Besides the possibility of Treehouse trying to change things at the source, there's the 2020 Olympics and Netflix partnering up with Bones and the like to watch out for.

Slavery is good for everyone but the slaves.
By enslaving artists, you keep them from getting too much influence in matters that they can't handle and keep them away from having control over the products when they amass followers.
All problems in development can be traced back to artists being either cucks or leftists.

That's disingenuous. Say whatever you want about suits and CEOs, you only ever get the side of the dev's story. We all know that there's been plenty of times when devs wanted a feature in or out and fought against dumbskull suits who just wanted to play it safe or ask for the moon or want more for less, but that doesn't mean that they can't be right in their financial moves. I.E. while Konami was absolutely fucking wrong in cancelling almost all of its franchises, they really did the gaming world a solid by laying off Kojima before he would have ran the company into the ground with his insane cult-of-personality following and ludicrously overbudgeted and overtly complex games (why the hell did someone need to waste man hours to program realistic ice cube physics is beyond me).

It really is absurd how much money is wasted on hiring entire fucking cargo carriers of artists who pump out crap that either never even ends up in the final game or looks like ass anyways.

And the consumers. In any workplace featuring class (someone at the top makes decisions and the others have to live with them), there are always antagonisms going on between competing class interests that result in reduced productivity ("Why should I tell my boss about this wonderful time-saving innovation when they'll just cut my wage hours or fire me to increase profits?", some majority shareholder who knows nothing about engineering but has the power to make critical design decisions, etc.) and so-called "externalities".

Ubisoft gives anyone trying to get a job as a 3D artist the test of making some assets for them, the assets will be property of Ubisoft regardless of you getting hired or not.
People have spotted their free assets in Ass Creed games. Even though they didn't got a single call.

Didn't Sony make them put all that needless tech in MGS2 because they wanted to showcase the PS2's raw computing power?

It's not like Sony put a gun to Kojima's head to show all that tech in MGS2. Kojima's team put in n there, and Sony figured it would be neat to show it off to promote the PS2.

He was a hack then too; remember Psychonauts was supposed to come out from Microsoft as an Xbox exclusive before they dumped it and Majesco picked it up and forced Tim to finish it. You know that publisher switch had to do with Double Fine fucking something up.

The school system doesn't have calibration tools for his weird brain.

He did nothing wrong.

Fuck off kike. Kotick, Schafer, all of those kikes and sjws deserve the gas chamber

Oy vey, I schlep all the way here from reddit and for what? So I can take abuse why not?

To be honest Undertale has probably done a hell of a lot for restoring people's faith in Kickstarters.

Kind of wish it hadn't though. These sort of indie success stories should come from people who were willing to put in the work between doing actual jobs, not from some guy who got lucky doing e-begging and could dedicate himself to it full-time.

This.
Companies being greedy is a big problem.
Artists and entertainers having any power is THE biggest problem.

Not only that, but whenever they get compensated, the quality of their work starts to decline. And if they get a cult following, their egos start to inflate and they want to interfere into matters that they know nothing about and ruin everything for everyone.

Not to the consumers.
When you have complete control over the artists, you let them do their work, but cut down anything that they try to over impose on other's works. and, as i said many times, by compensating artists, you make them lazy and their work's quality decline much faster.
By treating them miserably and getting what you can before simply getting hid of them, you receive quality work for a short period of time without compromising the rest of the team because of the whines of some artist. And you can always get more slaves/artists later.
Haven't you noticed that the whole entertainment industry is already doing that? And implement artist's slavery as the norm, little by little? That improves everything for everyone but the slaves. Nobody wants to have to deal with whining artists having any saying in anything.

And that is a good thing.
Why compensate future whining cucks, when you can take their work and use it for yourself? Ubisoft is shit and don't know how to put those to good work, bt taking them for free without compensating the soon to be whining cucks is a good decision, no matter what company does that.

He did. and now people prefer bootleg chinese products instead of official ones because of him and others like him.

Literally all of them that you once liked. Westwood, Bullfrog, you name it. This ia EA's modus operandi. There is a reason they won America's worst company of the year "award" more than once.

I want to make Koume-chan shiver and scream with my cock if you know what I mean.

Is EA even a game company or a fucking money laundering scheme?

Listen to how his artists reacted to his requests during interviews. The man was clearly clinically insane. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole NWO political bullshit in MGS2 wasn't his own idea either.

Until EA (Electronic Arts) stops fucking up studios with poor business decisions, blaming them for it and shutting them down, they cant be "forgiven"

You referring to Tomokazu Fukushima?

Are you kidding? Activision was the 360 and PS3's lifeblood. If he'd pulled out then they'd have been fucked. That's not audacious, that's knowing who's boss.

kek

Lets not also forget that Kojima was so retarded at the time when developing MGS2 he thought it was possible for his team to get 300 enemies to be on screen at once on the PS2. His reasoning for that was he wanted the game to have battle scenes feel like Mulan and Starship Troopers.

All he ever wanted to do was make movies.

we will know for sure when it comes to Death Stranding if he is just a hack that had allot of help from Tomokazu Fukushima.

To be fair, Peacewalker was from day 1 intended to bring a younger audience into the franchise and cross promote other Konami material such as Monster Hunter, on top of it being a really damn good game. The story was its biggest problem but I wouldn't call it a drawback as much as MGS4's, which ruined an absolutely fantastic set of gameplay mechanics (adaptative stealth suit, loads and loads of guns that have to be unlocked to be used, a "simulated battlefield" where your actions cause direct and indirect modifications to the war zone) and it was all ruined just so Kojimbo could put a bullet in Snake's head (and he failed to do even that because even his developers were tired of his bleakshit).

What exactly made you think the current progression of the industry was ever avoidable?

source

So you seriously expect artists to get fucked in the ass and do nothing about it?

wut

Considering that's what most of them have been doing for thousands of years now, yes.

And syndicates have existed for a much shorter period of time, but you still have to deal with them

Without Cod, he could've tanked those consoles because they were NO-game consoles.

It's just negotiation-tactics, from kikes. Just like EA pulling scummy shit, also kikes.

Sorry, meant to say that they had a cross-advertisement with Capcom

Provide 1 source that Fukushima is even dead.

He is, and it is already known.
The normalfags are the ones who will be surprised to know this.

Yes. As said.
Compensating artists and entertainers and putting them on pedestals as a norm is a modern thing. And it always ruin projects and teams in the long run.
Anytime that artists and entertainers gets their work stolen and are expelled from a team, the final product is safe from the artists' and entertainers's whines and can improve and be done in an organized way.
I always put artists and entertainers in the same sentence, because the corporate suits in the entertainment industry are nothing more than that: entertainers.
None of them, as well as none of the artists, should get any compensation or praise. They ruin everything as soon as those happen.
And as said before, the industry is already moving in the direction of "fuck the artists", which is a good thing. When "fuck all entertainers" is implemented, everything will improve, as only the most passionate will want to stay in the industry.

No, we don't. Syndicates are easily avoided by protection laws that favor companies and not employees. At least in some countries. Moving production to where said laws exist is the best course of action.

how jewish

Motherfucker stop posting delicious lolis,i might get a boner.

Unpopular but right.

/ourguy/?

If the deformed kikes do this, it is only because it works best for them, as it works best for everyone else besides the slaves.
All entertainment must be free, always.
No compensation for entertainers or artists, and no payment to entertainment.
Have fun for free.
Demand fun to be made for free.

You're the dipshit who was shitting on Trokia weren't you?

Fuck off Holla Forums

Congratulations, you’ve fixed the video game industry. If only because instead of a few gems being made in an ocean of shit, now nothing is being made. You filthy Communist.

Seth Tzeentch did nothing wrong

He's spread this shit in another thread. Loli pics coupled with "Artists should be slaves" retardation. Essentially wrote off the entirety of art and hands it off to SJW post-modernists. Fails to realize art, especially fucking games, requires tons of time, talent and resources. Fails to realize good art can only be made when artists are in control. Also cannot into economics 101.

Do you realize how many things you take for granted?

Those lolis are garbage, get some taste

Then pay the entertainers and artists and see how well that will go.
You all have already seen the state of an activity were the artists have control and are compensated.
Fun must always come for free, at the expense of the freedom of the providers.

What if he came back, then we had SJWs AND bobby fucking kotick fucking with vidya.

show me what you consider good lolis then

The reason everyone is calling you out for being a marxist is because you are acting just like one. Almost like freedom in STALKER you are advocating to bring freedom to people who already have it. Free games, mods and spin-offs are made all the time and sometimes they are very good but the majority of the time they seem unfinished, bare-bones and a waste of potentiel. Know why? Because the hardest part of making games is finding motivation to continue making and finishing it. Take a look at the /agdg/ thread and they will all tell you the exact same thing. The most progress a game gets done is in the first month to 3 months and from there on its very hard for the devs to keep making the game/mod. Look at how long project brazil for Fallout New Vegas is taking by the timeline. Money is a very useful motivator for game devs of any kind and has saved dying games many times in the past. Look at starmade that went on steam for a price away from the free model and went from a spin-off of minecraft in space to something much better than it. Look at all the classic games that where made for money from the start. Saying that you need something to be free or that video games is art is extremely arrogant and makes you seem like someone who puts their bias before logic.

I was expecting someone to propose doing away with virtually all forms of modern entertainment and/or suggest society follow a Spartan way of life as a solution or (somewhat) preferable alternative by now.

You faggots act like he went away, he's still CEO of Activision-Blizzard and the driving force behind cuckwatch esports

What puzzles me that barely anybody batted an eye when Konami did their thing with the other dev studios, but when Kojima got the boot, everybody lost their minds. I have a theory that the whole "Fuck Konami" movement was orchestrated, not by e-celeb youtuber hacks like (((Jim Sterling))) or (((Super Bunnyhop))), but someone bigger like Sony. Big Japanese companies are known for their affiliation with the Yakuza, so if Sony orchestrated such a massive movement just to get their hands on Kojima Productions, who knows what's really going on behind the Yakuza scenes.

I need to engrave the name Tomokazu Fukushima in my conscious.

Damn sexy tall lolis.

(((KOTICK)))
hebrewsurnames.com/KOTICK

Almost, but not all the time.
The goal is for them to be made free all the time.
I counter your argument by saying: look at how many games and other entertainment NOW are being ruined by overrated and overpaid artists and entertainers (CEOs, marketing teams, etc) and how many of them get hid of everything fun to pander to hateful minorities, so the companies can receive more government money or tax (((incentives))).
Look at how many good studios were shut down with all the problems beginning with an artist's whines.
All entertainers and artists put themselves in positions of influence that now are detrimental to the whole quality of the products that they work on.
You can see this the whole time: artist whines about something and then, everyone else either comply or have the team broken in two and have their work compromised.
You have entertainers (again, anyone working on the entertainment industry) imposing their views on products, instead of delivering what the consumers want. From CEOs and human resources teams shuffling development teams, to marketing groups truing to deceive customers and still sue them when they find out about their lies.
I am not talking about freedom. On the contrary. I advocate for total enslavement of entertainers and artists, so the rest of us can have free PRODUCTS, made only by passionate creators, the only kind that will even want to work on such conditions.
We get fun for free at the expense of the artists' freedom and overall well being.
And, as i said before: want proof of how harmful for the final product the compensated artists are? Just pay them. See what happens shortly after.
And again, as i said before, the fact is that the whole industry (not just games) is moving in that direction. Nobody wants to deal with thew whines of artists anymore. And this mindset will soon escalate to all entertainers

That would be unironically good too.

You are probably right. Notice how the "Fuck Konami" bullshit was endorsed by all journos (aka, child rapists) and never silenced, as they try to do to anything that harms their master companies.

Every single time.
Killing jews is the right thing to do.

It's not my job to get you a better taste

Wasnt that Koticks position though? I think its even quoted in this thread, that he wanted to "take the fun" out of making games and make it just about creating a product. Was he right all along?

Yes, and their products are nothing but art assets now, for commercials.

Look no further than China to see it getting implemented. Companies are raising their profits while artists are starving to death and having their work stolen all the time there. And guess what? Chinese companies are taking over the entertainment industry.

Who said "take out the fun"? I said "take out the freedom from artists and entertainers".Let only the most passionate and committed work on the products. Only those would be willing to work on a literal enslavement environment, with their compensation being only enough for them to not die quickly, but live miserably, and thus, use their art as escapism and produce better quality work.
The moment that you compensate them well enough, they will try to boss everyone. You can see this all the time, as well as with entertainers such as CEOs and others. The moment that they get their payment, they become greedy and lazy AND impose their views above what everyone else wants, including the consumers.
You can see another example in the crowd funding scene. All big name creator ruining products as soon as they receive big quantities of money and/or cult followers. Had they be on a tight lash from the beginning, they would at least produce decent work.
Again: the industry IS moving towards this. It is not a matter that is discussed. It is applied. Artists are being fired without payment with their works stolen all the time, because nobody wants to deal with their whines anymore. If new and passionate creators appear and accept to work with barely minimal conditions, good. If not, they will have their work stolen and will not receive any payment, for whatever "excuse" that the company can make.
No one wants whinny artists receiving praise and too much money anymore.

Walt Disney was an entertainer who started his own animation company and it is now one of the largest and most iconic companies in the world. Although you'll move the goalpost somehow to disregard this.

The dude is a fucking marxist and does not understand the concept of money. He doesn't realize you need money to survive, and to get money you have to dedicate a portion of your life, distracted, to something else. If that something is not games but you still want to work on games, then the game deving will be shoved into your freetime with everything else going on in your life. Eventually life wins out.

WEW
E
W
I rest my fucking case.

Entertain me, faggot

So you pretty much need them to be skilled, not have a family to feed and on top of that also be a pervert, that gets off on this, because they still need to have fun while being abused.
People will sometimes trade lower compensation for a more fun job, but you are suggesting, that they get less compensation and less fun. How do you expect that to work?

Got his company took over by a jew who exploits it's employees and pay them less and less every year.
And i do understand and like money. I only think, as all in the industry also think, that money should never go to artists and entertainers. They must become slaves.

Ruining for who? For you?
The chinese companies are making a lot of money while more and more normalfags are adhering to the typical chinese "gamer" behavior.
Do you think this is bad? Say that to those swimming in money and those willing to spend money on games.
Another example is glorious nippon: entertainers there are replaced as cogs in a machine all the time. From low payment to overwork that causes health problems, the typical japanese company treat it's entertainers as semi-slaves, which is a good thing. It makes everything function as it should, without a product being delayed or compromised by an artist's whines.

Again, you are talking about "having fun" in their work. That is not required. As i said, making their livers miserable to the point that only the escapism of their work is what keep their will to live is the ideal scenario.
Grown men probably won't work in such conditions, but the young can always be preyed upon. Most of them want to "prove" their worth, even knowing that they will be screwed. Either by hoping to have recognition (which they should never get, but be told that they will) or by self-fullfilment in completing a great work. Those young but talented enough are (and always were) a good source of workforce.