Griefing thread

A whole new era of griefing is about to begin.
Griefing has finally evolved.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
gsxp.tumblr.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/GSXP
MetalGirlySolid.tumblr.com
steamcommunity.com/groups/Vegastuck
gregsep.deviantart.com/
GSXP.tumblr.com
youtube.com/user/GregSep/videos
pictame.com/user/sepgreg
flickr.com/photos/gregsep/
juliandibbell.com/texts/bungle_vv.html
youtube.com/channel/UCD3vbUm2sQ2tgTeePinfZrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazing, bravo

I really liked how the first lyrics merely made him apprehensive.

I don't know, spamming goatse and lemon party seems old hat to me

Also obligatory. Too long to webm but worth watching all the way through.

seems scripted

New medium
Back to basics

Can't be arsed to render a webbum right now.

Impressive. I didn't think my interest in vr could get any lower, but it went from zero to fucking negative just now.

This is pottery, so much that I'm thinking that nigger is playing it up.

The problem with griefing now is that every faggot out there wants to be like one of the older groups, be it [Myg0t], Goroncity, or whatever. Then you have the faggots who play and turn on each other, instead of looking for marks they turn on those within their groups and build cliques where shit hits the fan and the group dies.In the end these groups devour themselves and die. Usually the people who were the source of the drama try to blame others and the story becomes muddled and no one cares the end.

The other half of it is that now games are more padded than a insane asylum cell. There are so many ways to prevent "griefing", which now pretty much means "Anything the 10+ admins on duty doesn't like". Another big factor is that it takes some time to get shit done, for every 12 seconds you see in one of those montages it takes hours to find that person or people that reacted as strongly as they did. Team GRN made a video about it awhile back on why they didn't want to stream their griefing, it takes too long to find anything and the fun in reality doesn't last that long. One last factor I think also circles back to the first half of the post, people try to copy the groups from early 00s and fail at it, reverting to mic spamming or shouting nigger and then going "WOW HOW COME I'M BANNED".

Griefing at it's core is about causing other people asspain while you're enjoying yourself. If other people like the shit you do that's cool, but at the end of the day you need to realize that all that matters at the end of the day is if you get a good laugh out of the dude screaming into his mic because you tasered him

It's hard to believe anyone is as stupid as "WOW THESE AREN'T BOTS GIVE ME THE LUA FILES"

This is giving me some Patriotic Nigras flashbacks.
Good times.

You say new, but people were posting muddy dicks a decade ago; i just wish i had saved the screenshot for it years ago. Found this while searching for it, at least.

but then again, it's gmod, the reign of autists and manchildren

Nah, this is just Second Life trolling come back from the dead. Which is still a good thing, because SL trolling was top notch.

(Skip to 5:50 for the good part)

Been trying to find that for a while. Thank you. Ill raise you Empty Hero

BAZPOOPLES

t. snake rodgers

Its like you dont know where you are. Holla Forums and a few other boards enjoy fucking with people. Perhaps you are just a faggot that cant even enjoy anything. Why the fuck would you post in a thread that you dont like?

2/10 I replied and I appreciated the irony.

I don't know. I watch Daniel's livestreams when I can catch them and he seems to genuinely run into people like this fairly regularly. They may be playing along but a lot of times they aren't.

Nah

"Mayyhn, you fuckin' son of a btich".

Holy fuck I laughed.

stay mad

Empty hero's bants were better tbh. And Spazkid was doing this shit back in 06.

Manytears go the fuck away. Everyone knows its you. Fuck off.

t. britbong
go back to defending yourself in the /cow/ thread and leave the griefing discussion to the big boys. you arent tall enough for this ride

the next stage of griefing seems to be loosely organised flashmobs of shitposters taking some obtuse joke and going wild with it. uganda knuckles is already old, shit just moves so fast these days you can't really rely on any single group for consistency any more. but something new will surely come up and some bunch of kids will take advantage of it for as long as they can.

You mean the fag who pretended to be Ralph Pootawn and still insists he was?

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bc a63 f40 686 ea336 8c 1fa 79 b5b 73 2d b3d 3d a1fa3 22c b75 54 fb 88e0 9618c .png

Daniels vids are scripted as fuck now. he only plays with his Patreon dudes and he's a total bitch. He takes down vids that have footage of him, even if he didnt record it, and literally tells his twitter users to report them.

He even accused Britbong of "copying his style" (despite britbong bein around for over a decade now) and is the reason Britbong keeps gettin taken off YT

I miss old daniel…

That first part is completely correct, second part not-so-much because Britbong is shit
Griefing is still dead either way

i took the screenshot

you made the comment
i'm not denying what you said but you can just say "source: me"

Idort or gtfo, bitch

I agree with the quads. Do you have the video anywhere, where they put a gigantic wiggly billboard sprite of a penis in someone's house, in Second Life? I think the guy doing it had the in-game name "Loldongs Benelli"?

>gsxp.tumblr.com/
Get the fuck out.

You are a sonigger because you seem to just slurp up whatever AAA shit is put on your plate, on the first few pages of your videos alone there is:
and more that i didn't even bother to list.

just admit you're too poor to play vidya or post your steam account

Please kill yourself.

That motherfucking taskbar. Also,

If you were smart you would stop posting.

>steamcommunity.com/id/GSXP
>MetalGirlySolid.tumblr.com
>steamcommunity.com/groups/Vegastuck

He's just a communist FOSScuck that thinks anything closed source is botnet. Don't listen to Holla Forums about anything related to licenses, they're basically the SJW's of software.

So they're like Holla Forums except with non-vidya software?

not really

It's funny because at first I wanted to laugh at him for using Steam.

AND he's a tech illiterate. Keep posting.

Fuck off, communist freetard. You can disable telemetry, but any same person wouldn't because it gives valuable info to Microsoft so they can keep improving it. Go back to linux and not play any games because all of the games are on Windows.

tfw try to install Windows 7 on friends comp, but couldn't because could never get mouse/keyboard to work during installation. Somne shit about Ryzen not liking Win 7.

I don't know if this quite qualifies as griefing, but I love it

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the guy who made Yandere Simulator?
All I know is that his game got banned from Twitch and wasn't giving a clear reason.

Behold, the freetard's best attempt at an argument.

I to have been to the webm thread for 15 seconds.

Ass still sore from that back door entrance I see.

I understand your frustration, apparently newer hardware keeps having this problem with drivers not existing or not functioning properly when W7 is at play. Just install him Mint and all the equivalent programs, if you wanna go even more ghetto just replace the icons with their MS counterpart so they never notice. Worked for my uncle.

I never bothered with replacing Win8 with Win7 on my laptop, because I hate fucking around with UEFI, and I don't use the laptop for anything significant anyway.

Was just about to post this. This is why you don't post here until you're well into your 20's.

That escalated fucking quickly.

So he's 16.

It was nice while it lasted.

It was pretty much on topic too considering the thread.

It was also enjoyable. Nobody was bitching about it. Remember when the key rule was NOT to fucking over moderate and allow the community to steer and generate discussion? Way to fucking crash a thread faggot.

cobalt is confirmed mutt

it was also pedro's fault, "Look at me! i buy my games like a good goy here's my steam profile for all to see my games and info!"

Which was funny because he thought there was nothing wrong with that. Bullying is usually fun (and often necessary) here despite what mods want to think.

Alright you fucking Mud golem i'll stop, but before i do:
gregsep.deviantart.com/
GSXP.tumblr.com
youtube.com/user/GregSep/videos
steamcommunity.com/id/GSXP
MetalGirlySolid.tumblr.com
pictame.com/user/sepgreg
flickr.com/photos/gregsep/
Check it out before the spic mod/(((Mark))) gets huffy again. I'm out.

It was easy to find all that shit because he practically uses the same avatar and name for EVERYTHING like a retarded millennial.

Thanks mods for the grade-A Cobalt, why not delete
THE ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD NEXT TIME

pedro's mugshot and "lil brother" get them before los zetas delete them

Oh my god it's Mexican Mark! NO WONDER THE MODS ARE REMOVING THIS!

I wouldn't call Ugandan knuckles griefing. someone made a meme and it went from there. the only people who consider it griefing are the people who would screech at you back in second life if your avatar looked silly.

your hair looks like shit and so does your face, it's literally shit coloured 0/10 kill yourself subhuman ape

>Playing darkrp

QUADS CONFIRM WE SHOULD RAID

>>>/cow/

When he talks with the furries fucking you can hear them breathing hard while jerking off.

Checked and keked.

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE? WHO PLAYS THESE GAMES? WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE PLAY THESE GAMES? I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS AT ALL.

People who are basement dwellers, just like us, but they failed to adapt and find solace in this lifestyle. So they desperately seek social interaction in these fake-life games, while failing to contain their fetishes and autism.
I believe that people who play the sims games seriously are the same kind of people

Broken people
You think this imageboard is full of autists and dark thoughts/sick shit?
SL is even worse, those people are not even self aware and most are normalfags.

It's a cold day in Hell when we are the voice or reason and decency. I sometimes wake up in sweat when I realize the user degenerates of the past are now advocating for moderation and restraint.

This game blows ass, but I found an incredibly easy exploit to get under the map while playing with friends, and I've since had a lot of fun fucking with people. It's not really griefing because there isn't even voice chat for enemies, but I spent 32 gorillion hours trying to get ShadowPlay to record audio correctly, so I might as well post a video.

but it doesnt even have gameplay. what do they DO?

normalfags? … NORMALFAGS?! thats not funny!

I was a leftard before coming here, it's also made me realize how conditioned we are in Europe to lean towards that side of the spectrum and how many people can't into critical thinking or free though instead spouting virtual signaling while authority figures pat them on the back, funnily enough SJWs screaming about Asscreed Unity not having female playable characters was what made me aware of GG, thanks Ubikike

It's because some of us have abused the shit out of degenerate acts that we advocate for decency. That and the fact degeneracy is now mainstream instead of being taboo while defending the white race is demonized all over the west. Anons are usually attracted to the counterculture.

They roleplay user, not in a natural escapist way like wanting to visit/be in other worlds and such.
No, these people obsessively make the avatars close to what they obsessively want to be or to what they used to be IRL, since the place is riddled with boomers, and roleplay as their self inserts like they're living a boring normalfag life.

These people are so broken and are so normalfag they pretend they have a normal boring life with chores and everything, think about that for a minute.

I still remember when the whole Anita shitshow started. It turned me against feminism and eventually propelled me into RWDS territory.

I don't think we are so much contrarians as we are a product of escalation. Once most of us realized liberalism and libertarianism were not enough to stop the tidal wave of feces coming our way we simply went up a rug on the extremist ladder, and many of us will likely keep climbing until we hit a point where this madness is made to stop.

Pretty much, and to corroborate that, here's a video of famous lolcow Chris-Chan's doing exactly that with his, "creation", sonichu.

It's gotten so bad that even left leaning boomers are complaining about it.
And yet nobody does anything

I didn't think of it in those terms but it makes perfect sense. I remember the days where we used to fuck around and do shit to camgirls and any retards who dared to deanonymise themselves on the internet but eventually absolute disgust of those faggots, multiplication of subhumans and outright treachery by the so called leaders lead to escalation. Add to it that anons have usually higher IQ than the average and will research the truth among all the Jewish lies that boomers lap up and you have the reason for why fascism is favored by many around here.

i dont think i want to think about that anymore.

i think theres more to it than that. i think most of us hung out online long enough and spend most of our days reading and digging (outside of vidya) we end up avoiding mainstream television and media, which makes us notice mainstream trends more.
we saw how the world changed, and what changed. and we noticed it change more than the average normalfag.
i dont have cable, but my parents do, and when im over i notice they watch the most degenerate shit on television, and they have no idea how degenerate it is. i see commercials come on thier TV and im shocked at the content, and they dont even notice it.

You're kind of wrong there. What's going on is that no one reports on what the other side does right but once something less that good happens, everyone reports on it like hitler's returned from the dead and just declared jihad on london again.

I haven't had cable in over 7 years. As soon as I moved out I barely had it and that was only because at the time I watched wrasslin. Dropped it in less than a year because it made no sense to pay that much for what was around 5 hours a week. Last time I went back to my hometown I saw how absolutely cancerous TV was and I'm glad I didn't give those assholes anymore of my money. They can fucking rot in hell and take their kike family with them.

Post griefing in actual games you autistic faggots.

hey murricans was that a genuine southern accent ?

ok

Honest to God I can't believe the filth they have on TV these days. I'm not one to be easily shocked but the blatant propaganda they are bombarding people with is so in your face any idiot outside their intellectual boombox can see it.

We'd just be recycling the same fucking garbage we've seen a dozen times over. No one is really griefing anymore because every online community is one big hugbox with mods breathing down your neck to make sure no one has any kind of fun. They turned the internet into a gigantic playpen.

plz context

I miss the old days when the internet was like the wild west. Of course they had to shit it up and make it a huge hugbox. Fucking kikes. Shit like that made me stop playing multiplayer games.

What the fuck would you want for context? It's pretty self explanatory.

is that popeye?

on cable, especially commericals all i see are mixed race families, goofy white guys with thier smart black guy friend, and blatant anti-white propoganda. i cant even watch movies anymore because its become so obvious.
i cant even enjoy movies i once enjoyed. caddyshack, blazing saddles, billy madison… its absolutely blatant im dumbfounded on how i never noticed it.

true, i used to think fucking and exposing the deepest degenerates of the world was funny. now the media wants to normalize it and im horrified. it just makes me wish for the days when that stuff was beyond the fringe.
it went from
to

i think whats shocking is how so many people dont even see it. the content itself makes me cringe more than anything.

blame "internet for everybody" steve jobs… aol certainly didnt help either, but it didnt become noticable until faceberg becoming "open".

Kikebook was a scourge, Jewtube didn't help and fucking Microshit niggerifying PCs sure as fuck ruined things. Goddamn I still remember back as a kid I would have to ask my parents then input code just to start a game. Now fucking kids are always online because their parents are nigger-tier and they buy them a phone or tablet, which they use to either watch the boobtube through servbices that shove TV on mobiles or fucking Jewtube. Then those kids watch the cringiest shit that shouldn't even exist to begin with. I saw some fucking bunch of faggots shove tranny propaganda in a "show" that was aimed at 4 year olds. Makes me want to murder them all in cold blood.

Not to mention that the internet has become such a neuterd place that the kids will never learn how to take responsibility or that actions always have consequences. Back then you acted like a retard and you were very likely to get your shit wrecked. Now, you get a consolation prize for participating. Fuck those limp-wristed faggots.

Can't say i even noticed it myself. Though the only TV i've actually seen was online, and it was shit like a group of kikes running a pawn shop, and it had blacks chimping out almost every episode, or a retard trying to pretend an NES he found in a locker storage was worth thousands

>while he posts anonymously_ on a chinese clay figure scultping board

Nigger, end your life

It's a recognition that actions have consequences (such as allowing your personal information to be available publicly on the internet) that causes people to post anonymously in the first place. Any poster that does so is at least in part taking responsibility for their own privacy.

Seriously though that show was surreal, every episode there was at least one nig coming in to pawn or sell shit and it usually went like this"

You fucking nigger didn't know the time where being public on the internet meant you were a target. If you wouldn't be smart enough to protect your information back then you were free game. That is why many of us stay anonymous and do everything to defend his own privacy.

He's definitely playing along, but still funny.

I bet it's that spic from earlier in the thread

Either that or a litteral nigger.

You'd be surprised how many anons try and reach out and make friendships. And they're usually one of two things
1:Skittish as fuck, where they run on a dime
2:Very very very very clingy.
Oh yeah, and a lot of them are furries for some reason.

Now I know you're a man, and can cut out half the population. Rookie mistake!

are you two fags done blowing each other?
If yes then maybe you can whipe the cum from your snouts and re-read what my point of contention was to the original post.
Wanna talk about doing the smart thing or about taking responsibility?Because in this case it is mutually exclusive

There are no girls on the internet, faggot.

I'm a grill :3

1. Reported for being a redditor.
2. Reported for OBVIOUSLY being underage.

Traps aren't grills, they like to delude themselves into thinking they are.

Traps and trannies belong in the gas chamber.

I'M NOT THE GAY CAR YOU FUCKING PRICK
SO GO FUCK YOURSELF
IN YOUR FUCKING ASS
FUCKING MORON
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOOOOOU

Ignore the cancer thumbnail. This one's a classic.

Why you thought to come back after being exposed as a gay tumblrette spic i don't know

Tits or get the fuck out.

bring it

i came back to laugh at you(DEPORTED)

This is honestly pretty memeworthy. Hope soneone's capping all this for future use.

well,it is a form of griefing

Anything can be "griefing" if you use an extremely wide and liberal definition of "things that inconvenience someone else that cause you enjoyment". Even good-natured and friendly pranks can fall under that umbrella. But in a classic sense, griefing is essentially property damage and graffiti on a digital rather than physical level. You know, that thing that niggers stereotypically do? I can't fathom why a bunch of white anons would want to act like niggers, but it's still hilarious.

“Oh lawdies, someone think of the virtual property!!!!”
The difference is that Muslims kill people and destroy shit irl, manchild.

Same mindset, though. You can't argue that it's a bunch of retards getting pleasure from destroying shit that isn't theirs. From harming other people, on some level. Because they think they are "better".

Spics aren't welcome in white countries, so why should they be welcome on fullchan?

Griefing is pranking and hindering others from playing normally just to be annoying, not destruction exclusively.

I want to fuck with every single one of you~

queer

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.
juliandibbell.com/texts/bungle_vv.html
Here's an article about griefing from 1993. I'm not going to give you a tl;dr because reading is the best cure for stupidity, and I don't want you to become terminal.

Fucking around with people in a fucking game is nowhere near the same as people trying to overtake nations in the name of their religion dumbass. People who grief usually do it for shit and giggles, knowing that the damage is meaningless.

I don't want to get aids.

she's so hot, i wish she was in a watchable anime.

Just post your fucking dick

Griefing isn't pranking, otherwise it would be called "pranking". The reason there is a distinction is because griefing is by nature destructive and mean-spirited. It's not meant to be a mere annoyance.

It's funny how hard you people will try to justify malicious behavior as meaningless. "It's just a prank, bro!" is the clarion call of a guilty man trying to soothe himself. I already SAID that there is no difference in intent regardless of the result. If your aim is to produce pain and suffering, your methodology is of no consequence. You're still a nigger.

4year old voices on helium, holy shit, I love the fact that they're probably gonna get ganked by their mother for screaming like a fucking lunatic.

Grow a fucking spine you retarded faggot. Just because your virtual shit got fucked without lasting consequences doesn't mean you have the right to get on your high horse and act like a cunt.

Their mothers are probably busy fucking a nigger next door while high on meth. Kids don't belong on anything related to the internet.

That's exactly what griefing and bragging about it is, though. Showing off to your friends about how you sprayed that gang sign all over that building. Oh, it's no harm, though. Just take a little bit of time to repaint the wall, a few dollars of paint. No lasting consequence.

How does it feel, being a literal nigger?

Griefing is an art you filthy kike.

Tough shit homo, rebuild it. I haven't done any griefing in games since 2008 because all multiplayer communities are shit nowadays thanks to your kind of spineless maggots.

So is graffiti.

So you used to be a nigger, and still would be if it weren't for the popo getting all up in your shit.

It's an exaggerated Appalachian accent. Not really deep South, more of a mountain-folk type.
t. redneck

Of course doing shit for laughs is being a nigger. Your type disgusts me, go back to tumblr fucking queer.

Wait, what? This is too much, do go on.

Understand sarcasm retarded autist. Go back to circlejerking with your gay squad.

It's amazing that people still get to that ulcer inducing level of anger even when the world makes it so they can't enforce their claim to territory, you'd think they'd just accept that and get the fuck over it. That people will still sit there and ineffectually rageshit about something they know they can't change is baffling. I can only assume it's catharsis for their actual reality where they're a 400 pound shut-in who couldn't get off the sofa to chase you off their property, probably burned the most calories he's managed in a while with that pointless ranting.

How pants shittingly terrifying. I bet it's a fatty scooter.

Ah yes, Captain Winning. He pissed off the entire playerbase.

Just a pedantic FYI, those are the same group. Goroncity is what Myg0t morphed into later.

That twitch whore at least had the right response and started laughing

BYE BYE PABLO!

ADIOS

niggers are not creative

I fear for my nephew, at 7 he's smart enough but he watches some weapons-grade cancer on the tubes and the talking heads on there are so fucking rancid it makes me want to bleach his modem to be rid of them.

Hopefully he doesn't get out much cos who would want to be around him?

"5e9d2a"

IMA guna go into a thread that talks about things i don't like and then complain about things i don't like that i found there that where in fact the things that the tread was about. but i am only going to do this when people actually start talking about things that i really don't like.

Some anons like griefing. some anons that like griefing like griefing because they are sick of what society has become. some anons are contrarian some simply rejected what was being force fed to them for years. its part of chan culture. some anons are here because they where chased from all over the internet corralled into 4chan then chased from 4 chan to here. and some fallowed us to fucking shill their bullshit. to moderate and disrupt discussion, by all means necessary. wouldn't want any of those goy to be left alone to their own devices now would we?

Keeper

If all you know of griefing is destroying minecraft bases then you're a toddler.

the devs also killed this method with the last patch, the absolute cumstains

Source?

what's the name of the game? sounds fun

The clue is in the name, griefing is meant to cause (someone susceptible to it) genuine distress/inconvenience and is done by some cunt you don't know cos they think it's funny.

The victim of a prank soon sees the funny side of the charade whereas the victim of griefing is left pissed off, rage-quitting or rebuilding shit some random asshole decided to wreck. I know faggots are far too precious about their digital crap but griefing is more about ruining the spirit of a game through just being a douche, it can certainly be funny, if the community/individual is deserving but it's fucking annoying to log-in/try and play something only to have to contend with some random fucktard who's either shit all over everything while you were away or is in the process of fucking everyone's experience by lagging the server to death or mindlessly TK-ing cos they think it'll make them Fagtube famous. They're being pricks because it's their default setting.

In principle I have no problem with it because all the shit they ruin is ephemeral but more often than not it's mindless and done without purpose, while it might be fun to watch people spaz out reacting to it it's dull and annoying to be directly exposed to more than once, especially when there's much much more deserving victims out there, any cunt on a Youtube stream should be ganked relentlessly where the opportunity exists.

Is it the division?

Yee. Game was worth the 10$ just to do that shit, and I'll probably stop playing altogether now that they've patched it out.

Fuck off britbong.

This is why no one likes you, Holla Forums.

That, the faggotry, the poor hygiene and the fact they rape children any chance they get.

wait so the shortbow kneepads were patched out in 1.8? for what fucking purpose

Nah, they patched the way that you go Rogue. You have to manually activate it now by holding a button for two seconds, and if it's not activated you can't friendly fire other non-rogue players.

Must you faggots do this every time?
Goddamn talk about griefing

Welcome to the most trolliest website out there.
t. the jew york times (I think)

use gigabytes usb tool to load usb drivers on to the windows 7 image

This is the first thinh I thought of.

Always thought they were two separate things. Guess it's the more you know huh

holy fuck its a leprechaun that can fit inside of a thimble

fuck

Gets me every time

2far4me

Is this model or character or spam whatever available for download?

Is secondlife just filled to the brim with niggers and pajeets?

That vid was the first I've seen of them. Usually it's white trash.

This. These people are not good actors, but acting is their job.

Anshe Chung 2: Electric Boogaloo, Black & Patriotic Edition when?

The hero we don't deserve.

Are you sure about that?

This is how streamer cancer should be dealt with.

That webm makes me smile. Why the heck does the PS4 version/remaster have to screw up the brightness so bad. The first dark area is completely illuminated and I stop playing there every time because I know it'll ruin an initial playthrough if you can see everything hiding in the dark waiting for you. I can't afford to purchase another copy atm and I don't want to pirate and miss invasions and messages. Just fuck.

Why are RP communities so fucking autistic

RP communities are so autistic because many autistic people like to RP as people without autism to fulfil their fantasies of being taken seriously.

RP and autism are the same thing.

Welp

No

Nice, but I'm curious - is there a reason you went with a man on the right in panel 2 and a woman on the right in panel 3?

Also, is that Wil Wheaton? Holy cow, I didn't think Big Bazinga Theory could be any worse.

Wil's playing that "yea I singlehandedly nearly ruined TNG lol" shit. Problem is that you don't own up to being a piece of shit to Star Trek fans.

Glad the thread is back on track

From what I've seen from him and people who help him with his videos, he spends a tremendous amount of time burning through duds who either know him, don't take the bait/don't react in an entertaining enough way or just quit. The stars are aligned whenever he can find someone dumb, mad and with strange RP autism keeping them from just leaving the server.
I want to believe he's legit because he puts so much effort into his vids. Wonderworld comes across like an art student's earnest attempt to impress (and it did).

This is pretty much all griefing unless you go to a particular game with a shitty community. Most people are used to the concept and just ban people on the spot if their acting retarded. Most griefing is just fishing though and hoping somebody will bite. that or you stalk a single person excessively until they finally break

Daniels is certainly a dude.

Here's a post from /d/.

I'm beyond words
Has anyone ever died of a heart attack during one of these rants? Because I can just hear this guy's aorta rupturing as he tries to convey his hatred

i have returned to grief at you
Also
fuck Cobalt the newfag nigger that can't even read the board logs correctly and fuck Mark for covering for him

And this is how shit online games should be dealt with. 1 sacrificial guy who also paid for it, ruining the experience of as many faggots who paid for it as possible.

Because I just threw it together and I wasn't thinking.

PS/2 nigger.

Remember when Holla Forums was griefed?

i don't bazonkadonkin' get it

fake news

Because it is. This is just SecondLife 2.0 type of shit. I guess it's cool because now newfags get to have a taste of the old days, until Reddit drives it into the fucking ground six hours in.

Reminds me of when my mate and I played BDO

I always liked the idea behind Ventrilo Harassment videos even if only a few were good.

why?

Every dead furnigger is a good furnigger.
I miss the days of Patriotic Nigras bringing pain to the furred degenerates.

You aren't allowed to have fun in MMOs.

WhoIsJohnStorm did a few good ones. I'm Just Doing My Job! is classic even though it's just micspam.

His content was good. Stay mad faggot.

Basically
I don't know what the fuck it is with BDO but literally (no, this is not an exaggeration) every single server is filled with no-fun whale complaining about the slightest thing that doesn't go their way and the GM listens to them.
Hell, even OgreFest has that problem.

It’s always time for this copypasta.

Young men, disregarding ill-gotten wealth, praise, and pursuits of the flesh. Instead, they argue for strong families, belief in something larger than themselves, and for living as independently and righteously as possible. Men being men and working like men and then to come home to a wife who greets you with the scent of what is cooking in the oven and a smooch while your children greet you with smiles. A society where everything is so much simpler and wonderful. A return to the golden age of western society. Literally this has to be the end of the world. What was known as the gutter of the Internet is becoming as good a people as they can… because normal people are worthless. And those who oppose our dream is literally society itself. A society that has been brainwashed and conditioned almost beyond repair. A society that not only tolerates but celebrates hedonism, degeneracy, and mentally ill people. It’s like the worst nightmare imaginable is coming to fruition.
How many of us have come here to post of the changes in themselves after learning of the true nature of things? Welfare queens who turned into workers with two jobs, unrepentant black hole personalities who’ve devoted to growing in Christ, and consumer driven cattle who evolved into frugal men. Look at our works: Pedowood awareness to stop sexual slavery of women and children, outing the Federal Reserve’s collective theft of our future, trying to stop false flags from starting wars, rooting out the cause of high profile crimes, trying to help the young men in our ranks understand the dangers of female-controlled environments, advocating for personal freedom and strong families who take care of and love each other. Holla Forums is rebelling against the world. We throw stones of truth at glass houses brimming with lies. Our existence, words, and thoughts are rebellion against a world planned and narrated to us for another’s benefit. It’s quite a sad realization. Imageboards have always tried to be controversial–to oppose social norms, to push the limits, to be edgy. They have always challenged mainstream notions in politics. Now this dark and lowly part of the Internet has come to support family, God, chivalry, tradition, and pride in one’s heritage. What a sad and dark world we live in where moral degeneracy is so rampant that supporting these things is now edgy and controversial.
What is wrong with society? How could they abandon the beautiful traditions of our countries not even a century ago and embrace the path of degeneracy? How is it that the so-called most vile, evil people that congregate in this board are the only ones fighting for the greater good of mankind? This has to be a bad joke. It’s like the world is satire and you’re seeing an awful cringe joke in every facet of society… yet it’s real. The true terror of browsing Holla Forums for any length of time is not discovering the “evil within,” but coming to realize the true nature of the “evil without” and that nearly everything society has told you about the world and about history is either a complete fabrication or a half-truth spun in such a way that it forces you to think in a manner beneficial to a very particular group of people.
Imagine being blind for your entire life. Imagine listening to people with functioning vision about how the world works, describing what things look like, and so on. Without any frame of reference, you would have little choice but to believe them. Now imagine suddenly gaining the ability to see, and realizing not only that many of the people around you aren’t even human, but that those who most resemble you are also blind, and everything they have been telling you has merely been the parroting of things the putrid monsters overseeing them have whispered in their ears. You look out at the world that you were told was full of beauty and find only death, decay, and madness.

Find a PS/2 keyboard, it'll work fine after that. I don't know if it's a space thing for the BIOS, or AMD "forgetting" things, but goddamn is it retarded as all fuck.

user, I…

I think there is all that can be said really.

Basically this.

For a 10 seconds of footage you can spend hours looking for that one sperg who will fly off the handle. Most people now just mute or have the admins ban you for "being mean"

Did he yiff in his videos? It was a shame he died.

This shit is superb, is there more?

i gotta say, cuckchan or not that was a really well-done video

It was also Holla Forums Holla Forums

Fantastic…

What's some good shit to spam in voice chat?

i would unironically never talk to any of you faggots outside of imageboards
maybe its because i unironically dont talk to anyone outside of imageboards; ive found happiness as a hikkikomori

Sure you have.

Im a little bit of both but im trying to get over it as fast as possible.

I love you too user

you're way better off just taunting retards and saying stupid shit instead of micspamming, since people will just mute you right away

owo

There were three things there, user. But i'm just gonna assume you're skittish as first then clingy as a motherfucker later. Btw, the only way you're gonna get over it is if you learn to be okay with being alone, then it's indifference if people are around or not.

We'll hold hands , okay?

Im perfectly fine being alone, i just get comfortable around certain people and get attached, but im really afraid of talking to new people. im not a furry. Fuck furries

What kinds of certain people?

Make your own, be creative. Dr. William Pierce on race might be a good choice if you don't want to just rape ears, or anything else that is controversial in subject but very dry and civil in presentation. Or fanfic readings. Or YTP classics. Maybe the diploma dope or some short annoying loop of some song on repeat.
If you want loud, almost anything can work, be it layers of completely unrelated things, Tebaatusasula, or maybe you could bring back Rednex with good ol' Cotton-Eye Joe.

Or you could just talk to people and be completely inconsistent and belligerent. Call them faggots and tell them how good their dad is in bed in the most indignant tone you can muster or how you'll suck their dick. Veer off into completely unrelated insults for which there is no probable cause. You need to convey conviction.

Spamming voice chat is the lowest tier of griefing. The best is the Daniel method of slowly building up a small amount of trust with people, then betraying them at innocuous times and playing it off as something else. And always being polite.

Anyone im around long enough

I wouldn't say that. It has the shortest but still potent efficacy while requiring the smallest amount of effort. If there are enough targets or are in the middle of something that they cannot interrupt, it's got plenty of bang for buck. Or, if by some miracle you come across a method of producing sound that both cannot be muted or stopped and cannot be traced to a concrete individual. Games like Gmod are a complete goldmine as far as ways obfuscating the source of disturbance goes.

The lowest tier would be just being ineffective, which you can do with almost any method. Or by being a certain ladyboy-lovin' manlet.

Oh, so just shy. That's pretty common.

Ah okay, or like blasting a car horn during a firefight so people can't listen to bullet locations.

All time greats griefer list

Stgggs
Fusoya1 ( & f3ces)
Loosiv
BobJimJoeJackson
UnkownGamer101 (legit dead or dying currently)
Z0mby
GoronCity
911AmericanPatriot (nuked channel)
JustinBieberFan6969

probably forgetting a ton too but half the smaller griefing channels got nuked by youtube and no one bothered to save their vids.

another classic

I noticed this shit too, i wonder what happens inside of their fucked up minds

Degeneracy.

I feel like I should love this kind of stuff but I'm immature enough that I can feel seriously scared and guilty just watching these videos when pathetic fucktards like these yell loud enough. How do I get over this? Should I try getting people to yell at me more?

Seriously, when it comes to "people" like these you should absolutely feel like you're doing nothing wrong, but I can't get more than a few minutes through these things because I end up feeling so nervous, it really makes me feel like a kid. Does anybody here have advice for this? sage for making a blogpost that's just sad to read through

The strong feed on the weak.

Someone remember that DS3 guy that used hacked to give his weapons a "give souls" property so he would invade people, hit them a couple of times and leave so the automated ban system would register those souls gain out of nowhere illicit and then ban them?

That's some tasty griefing.

I knew this streamer was a bitch but never how big. Thanks for sharing this user.

Fuck i miss his videos, he had them all set to private a long time ago, and not all of them made it back out.

You mean one of the faggots from Team AVO, a team so pathetic that they got forced to quit griefing by Notch?

Someone screencap this to show just how manipulative, yet incredibly stupid, the kikes are.
I'd do it myself but the image always ends up being completely black.
The next time a thread gets de-railed because of "Holla Forums" remember 5e9d2a.

truly a better time, where shock and awe tactics were the best option because they were the last thing anyone expected.

Oh man, I just laughed so hard. Thanks.

Wow, the hotel map is genuinely good and creepy although the architect room was borrowed from system shock 2.

Does this guy have a team? seems a bit overkill to do this just for the mere purpose of farming reaction.

absolutely american

team al-gamerfood owo

How did they come to the conclusion that "Pool's closed" means "No niggers"?

Closet racists see racism everywhere. It's like the recent "coolest monkey" debacle.

not that I wish to imply I'm not racist

what a blow for her

i wonder why there are so many models ripped from that game on vrchat

Problem is most people are inoculated to that shit now and just mute you.

Like said, Daniel works because he behaves like normal and builds trust, then betrays them and plays it off.

don't be a bitch

It was hilarious that he died. Especially considering it was cancer that did him in. Cancer killed by literal cancer.

Tell me there's video footage

Its especially funny because he coulda just typed kill in the console or something to respawn

This one takes place over the course of 4 days.

I remember watching a stream of the guy doing that for a few hours. People were fucking losing it.

Malcolm Reynolds. That dude makes people fucking RAGE. He is a legend in the dark souls community. If you see him, you are practically fucked.

youtube.com/channel/UCD3vbUm2sQ2tgTeePinfZrQ

I always watch his videos, usually good shit.

Also dont read the comments if you dont want cancer

Im glad this person got these cringy faggots banned. Fuck ALL of them.

This has always been my personal favorite.

There`s some quality shitposting on that chat

Sorta fuckin weird to think that this was over ten years ago

Some of his stuff was okay but the fucking Nobody-understands-me-core music he forced on his vids were fucking dogshit.

Fuck off, you fucking shithead. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to play games online and having to deal with fucking cocksuckers like you who intentionally try to ruin the game for everyone else so that they can make an unfunny video for the rest of the degenerate shitheads. What do you get out of doing this shit? A few cheap laughs? Is it worth it? Do you sleep well at night knowing what you've done? How you've ruined the enjoyment of countless people who are just trying to have a little fun amidst the madness that is life? Go fuck yourself, kill yourself, suck a shotgun and die, you worthless piece of shit. That goes for any other shiteaters that might be lurking this thread. Fuck off.

How many times did your submarine get wrecked you faggot?

Sorry someone set your wooden MeinKrap house on fire, lil' Jimmy. I know 1st grade is hard and you just want to come home and play your babby vidya in peace, but us adults gotta have fun somehow.

No.

You are the reason why its so fucking funny.

You take things like monopoly so fucking seriously that you fight over it. Same with video games. If someone acts like that, just turn it off. Threatening to kill someone over a video game is fucking sad. Enjoy being retarded while I laugh hard at you sperging out.

cuckchan must leave

I remember when Holla Forums was freaking out over this, I had a good chuckle watching that. Basically you were perma fucked as soon as you got hit by that weapon. I could almost feel the pain people were feeling because of it, it was fun

he is though you cretins

the pents have spoken
Also I'm pretty fucking sure I remember seeing a copypasta like that

It's still retarded.

It is copypasta I saved from another griefing thread

If someone is acting retarded, then it will only attract actual retards who think theyre in good company.

The fuck is this numale bullshit?

Well shit…

How the fuck do those retards find the way to here? You are exactly the type of shithead that is hilarious to grief. Just stop playing online if can't handle it, you cocksucker.

You have to call out the fake retards otherwise real ones will think they are tolerated in the place and you end up with cuckchan or worse, reddit. Most copypastas are fucking cancer designed to attract retards.

Too many times I've seen this to be flat out bullshit.

If only everyone just reacted like that.

That's not how this shit works retard. Copypasta is a great form of bait to draw out newfags like these retards -

- allowing everyone in the thread to recognize that they are, in fact, newfags. If they were not newfags, and had the sense to LURK MOAR, they would have recognized that this was a copypasta. They did not. You have not. That is how we can recognize that you are a newfag, and that you do not belong. You will never belong until you LURK MOAR.

Its a nip girl tryign to be nice and getting scared and running away.
jesus you're stupid

I actually called it out as pasta didn't I? A clever one is fine but going with a shitty one like it is actually counterproductive because the plebs who lurk will agree with it and think it's acceptable.

what's up reddit

Get gassed you fucking cuckchanner. Go back to baiting reddit with things that would make those lurking into thinking it's acceptable in your shithole.

Sure it isn't you fucking kike.

you two are mindblowingly retarded and cringeworthy

I still laugh at the fact that faggot's name is literally poo.

I had the same problem, Ryzen mobos only have USB 3.0 ports on them, and Windows 7 doesn't have native 3.0 support so it doesn't register the keyboard or mouse. Like and said, the easiest way is to just use a PS/2 keyboard and then get the drivers. Also I heard that right now Ryzen is actually working better on Win7 than Win10

This is griefing of the heart.

Except it's literally "Poole", not "poo".

This Ventrilo harassment is the most famous one, and an absolute classic

I am this. What can I do to fix it?

Sauce plox

nvm, got it

This is you.

I think instead of continuing to contribute to the thread derail, I should instead start to contribute to the original thread topic.

>give ourselves the niggish names we could think of e.g. Tyrone, etc.

It was fun while it lasted.

>mfw at that time I was an innocent normalfag with nothing better to do, had no idea what was going on but found it hilarious AF

Let me tell you, back in the day I used to shitpost on egyptian hieroglyph walls.

Top jej

Another from 2008.
Boy, I forgot how overused "Final Countdown" was back then. Still luls.

As far as I could tell the guy wasn't a furry outside having an anthro character for a profile pic. Still a shame he died.

Actually, in a interview of his gf from the "current year, 2015" where she stated that he used to be a furry, but he decided to leave that cesspool, and the only leats bit "furry" thing he did since was make fun of furries in his videos and have an anthro Youtube profile picture.
And hell, the guy didn't even strike me as a furry when I first saw his channel, so you can tell he wasn't a massive in-your-face flaunting-his-fetishes faggot about what he got his rocks off to.

It's a shame that he died, really. His videos made shitty days good for me personally, and they still do now. Hell, he was the main reason I even have Garry's Mod in my library.

Wew now that takes me back.

That explains it. His reference to the community in the Team Fabulous 2 video with the Kangaroo wife kinda told me the guy had some dealings with it. rip

Thanks for introducing me to this user. I can't believe people still play this shit.

New bread?

Made one, have fun.