Will the Wii-U be remembered for anything in a few years? It's still a decent emulation box right?

Will the Wii-U be remembered for anything in a few years? It's still a decent emulation box right?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will be remembered for being a flop and censoring the only good games.

Might as well cross out smash.

It's stupid to limit that list to just Switch ports. Hyrule Warriors, SSB and Mario Maker are on the 3DS and Splatoon 2 might as well take the role od a Splatoon port.

Does anyone know how its homebrew scene is? I mean in terms of original software, not emulators.

Is Star Fox Zero actually bad or did reviewers just need to get good

I keep hearing it was shit, but nobody says why.

You forgot Devil's Third and Amiibo Festival

there is literally nothing wrong with Persona

I think he means Xenoblade X and Fatal frame

The boob Censorship can be modded out, but the translation for the game was just terrible. They changed a bunch of stuff for seemingly no reason.

Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 are the only good games on that list, maybe Nintendo Land because it looked like a party game which can be a negative as well. Everything else is garbage.

It will be remembered for Breath of the Wild which is normalfag journalists new "Gone with the Wind" of video games

The controls are a tire fire. I hate to plug a youtube video but watch this and it pretty much covers all bases. Which is kind of sad because like Brown brought up at the end, there are things that make it cool. The scoring system for critical charge shots, unlocked shots, and juggling corpses for extra points all sound pretty cool. If say, they unfucked the control scheme, ported it to the switch with motion controls used for aiming like in the 3DS star fox 64 port and kept the same mechanics; it would be a standard star fox 64 re-imagining with some neat mechanics.

At least I've had fun with the system, r-right?

If they re-released an uncensored #FE to make up losses after around 3 people bought their game on Wii U, I'd maybe consider it. The gameplay looked okay from the vids I saw. I didn't touch it with a 6 long feet pole though, those faggots even censored hands. I don't even understand the sort of unholy rituals they must've done to fuck it up that bad.

Watched the whole video, thanks. Do you see them re-releasing this on switch?

I'm sick and fucking tired of these threads implying the Wii U is suddenly useless because all of its games are being ported to the Switch. It's the other way the fuck around. Isn't the Switch useless for having no fucking games and relying on ports you could just buy cheaper on an older system? Yes, it is. Portability isn't even an argument since the fucking battery lasts 2 hours when you unplug it from the dock. ARMs is a joke. 1-2-Switch and LABO are overpriced tech demos. Literally the only good exclusives the Switch has are Super Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2, and not everyone likes splatoon.

You're fucking embarassing yourself (selves?) saying the Wii U is useless because its games are being ported. The Wii U had games that are good enough to port to the next generation and STILL SELL. It's stupid normalfaggots' fault for not buying them back on the original console. There's no goddamn reason to buy a Switch when you can get a used Wii U and a stack of all its best games from craigslist for $150, and have 90% of the Switch's library. Also, the Switch is even more shit for not having backwards compatibility of some kind. Wii U owners got shafted, all their games are supporting the next console, and they don't even get a discounted download of the Switch version of the same games if they choose to upgrade. Xbone can play 360 and Xbox games. PS4 doesn't have real BC, but they have hundreds of older titles on that playstation now subscription service for significantly less cost than buying a $60 "deluxe" edition like Nintendo.

Modern Nintendo is a fucking joke and the Wii U squeezed the last bit of good out of the company.

Something about being more powerful than the Wii U, funny how Nintentards NOW care about graphix

It's Nintendo's Saturn, the mid-generational step that didn't really belong in either. Maybe there'll be a cult following in the years hence but due to the way they just flat-out abandoned it who knows?

Switch get new games (SMT V, Bayo 3, NMH 3, Mario Tennis Aces) and takes up most of the Wii U's good games. Will possibly have the same if not better emulation and homebrew in the future.

Fucking BARELY. The switch's screen is 720p and all the games that actually try to have good graphics end up with aliasing because they can't handle rendering all that shit AND AA on the tegra. Wow, it runs MK8 at 60fps in splitscreen! Nobody plays splitscreen except kids, and kids don't give a shit about framerate and would be perfectly fine playing it at 30. And MK8 on the Wii U was still 60fps in singleplayer. And Breath of the Wild runs worse on the Switch than the Wii U, because it was originally goddamn developed for the older console.

LOOK AT YOURSELF. JUSTIFYING THE SWITCH WITH
MARIO TENNIS

I don't have a Switch but it's one of the reasons I'd like to get one, I like Mario Tennis to be honest.

You seriously don't want to play MARIO TENNIS?

SMT was never good and SMTfags try to pretend the only shit part of the series is Persona to keep up the facade of it being an overall good series
Stylish action games are a meme
Not even going to comment on this one

Bayo and NMH are good but they're niche stuff that doesn't sell a system. And the point stands that they aren't out yet, and the Switch has existed for almost a year with absolutely fuck-all to show for it besides ports of older games.

Mario Penis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

miiverse was too good for this world

Probably not. Most of the precious few good shit it has already either exists or has been ported to the Switch and 3DS. It'll probably be best for certain VC titles and a cheap emulation machine but that's really about it. It won't be like the Saturn or Dreamcast where it will be remembered fondly and beloved, it'll probably just be appreciated for what it could do but be understood as generally shit overall

This is the main thing that pisses me off about the Switch

If I wanna play MK8 on it I can't just download a simple DLC patch or something even though my account owns MK8 for the Wii U. Same with BotW and don't even get me started on the lazy ass DLC that game had vs MK8 and Smash 4.

Fuck modern Nintendo.

wew

I didn't say I liked Persona, I said the entire SMT series was shit including Persona

Hoo-Hoo!

Um yeah last I checked the Saturn pissed everyone off but IDK.
To be fair most of the Dreamcast's games have been ported to other consoles as well but it is still loved.

Can you say why you think its shit then?

If it's better than Virtua Tennis, then sign me up. Arcadey sports games are always fun and you have to be a fucking fun hating loser to think otherwise.

A lot of the ports ended up being inferior on other systems. At the very least the Saturn has a fanatical following here. There's an user around who likes to larp as segata sanshiro and his threads are usually fun
Its got some beautiful 2D games you can't find anywhere else as well

You liking that estrogen, soyboy?

No because I was only pretending to be retarded

Not an argument.

>>>/reddit/, the Saturn has a cult following on this board.

Glory to the DARK POWERS YOU FILTHY CUNT

Don't forget your meme flag next time

Well good for it at least. I never got into it myself.

Can you go online with it or does Nintendo still want to be lazy about that?

I actually appreciate explicit confirmation of this, thank you.

It's just that one autist with the Cotton mugs I think.

You should use a different color X for the games which already have sequels on the Switch, too.

Couple of those games are on the 3DS too, like Smash Bros and Mario Maker

I like to bait people for the sole purpose of seeing how long I can go before someone realizes I'm just shitposting. It's fun.
I was forced to fold because I don't really plan out my bait too well and I couldn't come up with any concrete reasons to hate the SMT series.

I'd give you some tips if it wouldn't contribute to this board's quality going down

no

Why is her saliva thick and white?
Why does she feed it to her boyfriend?

I mean game journos are touting it as the new "highest rated video game" surpassing OoT

why do game reviewers love Zelda so much anyways?

all of them are piss easy

A lot of games are piss-easy though

but zelda games are the easiest of the piss

You have not lived, my man.

Because the 3D games were played by pretty much every kid on the NA continent but the series goes further back so they can claim oldfag status reminder that Nintendo was a much smaller thing in the UK/Europe and you can spot fake 'gamers' that way.

The idea is crossing out games that are completely superseded by another. The 3DS ports are automatically disqualified for graphical reasons. Aside from that, both 3DS versions you mentioned are missing features from the Wii-U versions, but bring their own features to make up for it.

Why the fuck is Sonic Boom on that list? NO ONE LIKED IT.

Another user opinion. Also no, the game would have to be considerably modified to unfuck it from the two screen aiming and a single use two screen gimmick used in the final boss battle. Spoiler for curious Seeing something invisible but only viewable on the Gamepad screen but not on the TV. That idea felt really wasted, surprised it wasn't used anywhere else in the game.

Also available on 3DS/N3DS.

the saturn is a good console with hundreds of great games on it, many still only for it. the wii u is nintendo's 64, nintendo's gamecube, nintendo's wii, all the same problems with the library just exacerbated because there was even less third party support. stop dirtying the name of the saturn, it actually had some success and took plenty of risks.

Nintendohate circlerjerk thread? Nintendohate circlejerk thread

no

This is such a shitty infograph, did a retard make this?

What a surprise

I was going to comment on it, but fuck that.

Why the fuck do people talk that game up so much? It's bland as hell and honestly it's a pain in the ass to play. I don't even agree with the Skyrim comparison because Skyrim was a much better game.

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bc a63 f40 686 ea336 8c 1fa 79 b5b 73 2d b3d 3d a1fa3 22c b75 54 fb 88e0 9618c .png

Are you the same guy that's constantly sperging out on Holla Forums about his gay ass meetup thread not being liked?