Fighting Game General: Bright Future Edition

Evo Japan just finished up, and by all measures it seems to have been a success, although the thread formatting was shoah'd in the process. What other tournaments are you looking forward to?

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Android 21 confirmed as the last playable character by release: youtube.com/watch?v=RvpgGACxnGI
English dub by Funimation confirmed for the game along with the regular Japanese audio.

Game comes out in May 31 in Japan/Asia costing ¥5,800(retail), ¥5,370(digital). June 5 for North America.
Blake Belladona announced as the first DLC characteryoutu.be/PHly_8M1YBY. Along with Blake, up to 20 characters are planned as DLC that will come in many packs or whole bundle. youtu.be/PHly_8M1YBY

Game was announced for summer 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PS4. 2v2 tag team game featuring female SNK characters. Game will be published in the west by NIS America.
Features simplified controls, lots of customization options for the characters and follows the storyline of SNK's webcomic Nariyuki Quest.
Athena Asamiya, Kula Diamond, Leona Heidern and Mai Shiranui confirmed. Rumored to be 14 characters at launch.
English trailer: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=461 Japanese trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pvVBACJxpOo

Mitsurugi and Sophitia are confirmed. Game will revisit the events from the first SoulCalibur. Soul Charge is back and new mechanic introduced: Reversal Edge.
PSX interview with producer Motohiro Okubo: youtube.com/watch?v=iUUS-Smwc40
There'll be a playable build at EVO Japan in January 26~28

New DLC character Najd confirmed for the game along with a new stage based on Masmak fort. Both comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.
Version 3.0 will be playable on EVO Japan (Jan 26~28). The version will include a new DLC character playable teased with a Joker card.

During Arc System Works Fighting Game Awards 2017, it was announced the game will receive a balance patch for all its versions.

Atom, Enchantress and the TMNT revealed as characters for the third Fighter Pack
January patch notes: community.wbgames.com/t5/Official-Announcements/January-Update/m-p/1766609#M21
Enchantress was released: youtube.com/watch?v=W0BrHrnFXcY

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=loqnCe_dTCQ
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season.
Sakura will be available for free from January 16 to 23.

The game will be released on February 15 in Japan. Limited edition will feature artbook with a new story by Kamachi and soundtrack. Demo is available on the Japanese PSN Store.
Accelerator and RVR-87/VSL Specineff “Rusty Blood” trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=jYg5BINU9Ns

Noctis revealed as the third guest character coming as DLC: youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
The game has has surpassed 3 million copies worldwide: archive.is/z30Mx

Blair Dame teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=auBseAiBoDo
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

Release date in the west: February, 9th, 2018 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

New character Dr. Coyle is out: youtube.com/watch?v=xmzAmbAJO-o
Only balance updates planned for now.

Two new waves of DLC announced: Playable Aegislash with Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support will be released on January 31st. Second wave will feature Blastoise as a playble character with Mew and Celebi as the new support Pokémon: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=87

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
youtube.com/watch?v=1VJ3ZlWYiZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
twitch.tv/videos/220217712?t=00h26m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.fo/dtTVV
don't
mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w
s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cerebrawl-builds/Builds/Cerebrawl_Prototype_v0_6_10c_KS_2v2.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJWCE2gLGE
youtube.com/watch?v=KzZl03z-K_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kUcoBXWT1rY
youtube.com/watch?v=ePtFryeCaPM
youtube.com/watch?v=D1yOepTOLqg
youtube.com/watch?v=ISJWwGNcpZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=qQtGAXbnuho
youtube.com/watch?v=FHWiPaJ7kWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuieci13MvA
youtube.com/watch?v=WMZGB9kSsPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IhHQnfkWyVM
youtube.com/watch?v=w821H70xIjA
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/issues/issue_257/7659-How-Walt-Disney-Created-Manga
comicartcommunity.com/comicart_news/ducktales-history-scrooge-mcduck/
comicscube.com/2012/09/reclaiming-history-carl-barks-may-be.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
jiyunajp.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/momochis-thoughts-on-the-japan-pro-license-system/
mega.nz/#!hYoC1ThR!RX-v9l-ldAxHFaUTt0_5fwkz31_8WDheW0V7ocY2Yyo
evolvehq.com/welcome
nebula.emulatronia.com/downloadgw.php?get=m2emulator.zip
emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Virtua_Fighter_2_(Version_2.1)/17877-download
capcomprotour.com/capcom-pro-tour-2018-kicks-off-final-round-norcal-regionals/
archive.fo/9YQaj
archive.is/IRFB6
lolcow.farm/pt/res/51365.html
twitter.com/EVO/status/961066305607446528
archive.is/U3P2v
twitch.tv/netherrealm
textuploader.com/dhqsn
archive.is/dtTVV
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195215/gigamaidens-a-game-about-way-too-big-anime-ladys
archive.is/H7B2u
archive.is/cKtio
archive.is/http://forums.shoryuken.com/profile/angelpalm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cerebrawl v0.6.9 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=K9ziQzDusE4
Fantasy Strike new character Setsuki: youtube.com/watch?v=1VJ3ZlWYiZ0
Fight of Gods Santa reveal trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ltPVoyNTM
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow EVO Japan build gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory: Taeyeon released along with Patch 1.1: youtube.com/watch?v=KMSC2vpR9Ic
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA and was part of the Mystery Game tournament at Frosty Faustings X, which meant non-backers had access to it: twitch.tv/videos/220217712?t=00h26m33s
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2016 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement group: disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

Resources:
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

>Previous thread: archive.fo/dtTVV

Just to add a few things:
Nakoruru confirmed.

Kilik, Xianghua, Nightmare and newcomer Groh confirmed.

Oswald confirmed as the first of four DLC characters to be released in April. Others are Najd (confirmed) and very likely Heidern and Blue Mary.

Doctrine Dark already in the game's build. Blair Dame and Jack have been teased. 9 out of the planned 10 characters announced, the last will likely be Pullum.

Can't wait

Right, thanks. I was more concerned with having the thread exist at all.
You know what my guess is.

I'm sorry, Mein Fuhrer.

Find a flaw.

Thanks for using the proper OP this time. I'm still working on fightan.moe. Just cracked all the DLC for USFIV steam edition and now I'm working on making it standalone/a repack. Going to make another one for SSFIV after I'm done with this one. Figured this was a good game to test everything on. I've repacked games before but it has been awhile and I wanted to make sure I was still doing everything correctly. Going to see what I can do about getting online working on both although that's not a major concern since these are intended for local/tournament play.

I have two 5TB HDDs coming in the mail so hopefully space won't be a concern any longer in few days. Soon as my tax return comes in I'm going to get a better VPS for the website and buy a couple of seedboxes for the larger games and ROM sets. For not we're stuck using mega and public torrents unless anyone has any servers they'd like to donate.

Oh and if anyone has the fightcade version 2 ROM set I could really use it. I haven't looked around for it but it seems harder to find than the old one.

An user once told me I had bad tastes in waifus because she has no ass but I just assumed he was a thicc nigger with no sense of taste and was jealous of my ability to teleportooooo across the dance floor.

isn't there an 8/v/ kof 98 tournament coming up in a few weeks? is it arcade or um?

needs too much meter to get damage
does xiv even have buttloops?

Are they that different? I would have figured USFIV would be the de facto game since it has the most characters/content.

Some new Info about those indies. New girl gor G'NGB

She isn't Mature

Is it "mature" or "ma tuh ray?"

Cerebrawl released a demo for their kikestarter: don't use link shorteners/cerebrawl2v2fixed

>don't use link shorteners/cerebrawl2v2fixed

>don't use link shorteners/cerebrawl2v2fixed

There are some balance changes and other differences. I think it's possible to do LAN play on SSFIV but not on USFIV.

delete this!

Fightcade 2 Romset Torrent still has seeders
mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w

And yet they can´t give us the option to spoiler each file individually. Sometimes, I love this shithole.

s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/cerebrawl-builds/Builds/Cerebrawl_Prototype_v0_6_10c_KS_2v2.zip

Damn, I was making a new thread updating stuff and info on NYB (it'll be on February 24th). But that's what I get for being late and stuck looking for DBFZ guides to add to the OP.

The first one. Same to Vice. See KOF'96 narrator

I can't

No butt loops but that's a thing from XIII only and she sucked ass at zoning in that game. She's way better to shit damage in XIV although her zoning is nowhere near '98 or the bullshit she was in 2002vanilla.

Kaoru recovered inspired by Athena and Kensou fights in '97. She became close friends to then and usually takes care of Bao in the temple and that's how Saigado was inspired during his KOF days.
But I guess that's what to expect from a fan of NESTS thrash.

As far as I know she's a fanfiction take on Tootie from Fairly Odd Parents so I think she's kind the opposite of that.

I need to organize my files better I've had it this entire time. Thanks anyway user.

seems fair. Anything cheaper?

The practical stuff doesn't look as cool

Oh you fucking nigger

The info for Blade Strangers is out of date, it was moved to a 2018 release with no Q mentioned.

Aside from that, I was under a rock for so long I didn't know DBZF and UNIELst were coming out/are out, so I ordered them. And in honor of Soul Calibur 6 actually getting content, I'm replaying Weapon Master of 2, but on the PS2. After I beat it, I'll have beaten Weapon Master on all 3 consoles. And I'm learning that I suck ass at Soul Calibur after not playing for so long and playing 4 more recently. Raphael is very different and inputs feel a bit more strict.

Also had no idea that KoFXIV was getting more DLC, that's neat and depressing. Neat that it's getting suppoet and we don't have to buy a whole new version, but I'm getting tired of character DLCs that aren't just an expansion pack so it's like 3-9 new characters for $10-20.

I am an exclusive (for competition stuff) hitbox user and this poses an interesting twist.
Diagonals are the hardest inputs to time right with a hitbox, for a 2-3-6 + LP motion if you depress 2 too late your input is only a 2-3, if you depress it too quickly it is only a 2-6.

Since hitboxing is already an habit for me i'll try it and report when i think i can get this down

Garou: youtube.com/watch?v=5IJWCE2gLGE
Last Blade 2: youtube.com/watch?v=KzZl03z-K_Q
Samurai Shodown V Special: No archive but the 2v2 tournament that happened 2 days after is here: youtube.com/watch?v=kUcoBXWT1rY
Ramna 1/2: youtube.com/watch?v=ePtFryeCaPM
Catherine (finals): youtube.com/watch?v=D1yOepTOLqg
There are many finals on that last channel for AnimEVO stuff.

KOFXIV day 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=ISJWwGNcpZ4
KOFXIV finals - youtube.com/watch?v=qQtGAXbnuho
Other main games from the event are probably easy to find.

I don't know about the others OPs but I purposely left that information that way so people might be more aware of that Nicalis can do. Remember the rumours about how the game wasn't supposed to be revealed so early but Nicalis forced them to have something for that Nintendo event?

SNK's efforts are really on SNK Heroines and the rumored new big game they're planning. So I don't really see a problem with XIV giving characters fans want like Oswald and Blue Mary PLEASE! along with those 3 old dudes who likes Heidern plus edgy waifufags for Najd. And I can't be mad for a balance update. Specially one that gives me universal rolls for everyone and not giving good ones to already good characters.
And the bundle will probably cost U$20 like the last one with each character costing U$6

How different are hitboxes from playing on a keyboard? I have no problem doing stuff for fightcade games here. I was thinking of building one for the PS4.

Hey, I know that guy; he won Pokken at Canada Cup and he's part of the local FGC. Interview at 46:05.

didnt the evo japan western commentators have a cry about this when they were showing footage?

I don't know. I don't think they did pick good people for KOF. I think it was a "general" set of commentators on the first day even so I just stuck with the japanese stream the whole time.

If it's true, they just don't have taste for classics.

So Oswald, Heidern, and the new character are pretty much confirmed. Who's the fourth one gonna be?

The English stream was mostly ecelebs and social media addicts; I remember someone posting in the thread about it, but I can't stand live broadcasts with commercials, so I didn't see it myself. Apparently they said it looked "objectifying," which is astonishingly unprofessional.

She appears in a game that is being published by NISA.

Only Zarina and Sylvie seem givens there; if the comic strips are the prelude, I suppose the others will be King, Luong, Heart, Mui Mui and a 14th I might be forgetting or Cham Cham because a silhouette looks like her.
Kinda disappointing if so. Hope they pad the roster with more unique picks.

I'm disappointed with ET. Rematch with Xiaohai, gets dragged to the very last round, he gets Xiaohai in the Zarina blender, has about 90% HP while Xiaohai is down to about 5% or less and then totally brainfarts. He's a cunt but kudos to Xiaohai for keepin' his cool and make a comeback.

There seems to be a standing figure fixing a glove. I think that goes for either Shingo or Mary but if it were Shingo you'd might see his hair poking out. I think it's Mary.

I had two streams open to watch KoF and happened to catch that and made a mention in the EVO JP thread. One of them was oy veying over the costumes. As pointed out, the word "objectifying" was tossed.

She's my first fap to a fictional character

the only reason to live
grandfinals youtube.com/watch?v=FHWiPaJ7kWA
if you are going to watch, place it in mute

But after watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuieci13MvA
I'm convinced to pick it up.
N+HID:
youtube.com/watch?v=WMZGB9kSsPQ
meh:
youtube.com/watch?v=IhHQnfkWyVM
yej
youtube.com/watch?v=w821H70xIjA

toobad no melty

why don't you post the webm?

That so? Interesting choice.

I struggle to fight against her and she leaves me rather frustrated. To be fair though, I am still very new to KoF and maybe I'll eventually come to understand her.

Also, she isn't king.

Ok, now you got a fight you no-eyed greenpeace snake. I hope your punchy and j. CD friends stay dead forever.

It's a ED from a 30 year old anime in an accound that is inactive ever since the upload of said video that don't really adds something really relevant to the thread. Why should I bother? Do you want the dance?
Besides, I don't like to contribute to image limit with "useless" stuff when I know there are avatar fags and reaction images users that always pops up here.

Mine was Selphie from FF8 though Card Captor Sakura was my first love.

I'm suddenly starting to understand the amount of nigger weebing that japan is pulling off right now with FighterZ and blazeblue

That's a "reaction" youtuber so his reactions are intentionally overplayed. but yep, pretty much.

1) spoiler that shit
2) Are you talking about BBCTB? 'Cause spics and niggers have been in the FGS for a long time.
It's numbers game, the more you breed, the more that demographic grows.
Weebs and westaboos have been here since the dawn of video games.
Technically comics, since America introduced Japan to comics after WWII thanks to Disney:
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/issues/issue_257/7659-How-Walt-Disney-Created-Manga
comicartcommunity.com/comicart_news/ducktales-history-scrooge-mcduck/
comicscube.com/2012/09/reclaiming-history-carl-barks-may-be.html

Also when's E.Honda in SFv?

DBFZ
is worth getting?

Hope I don't see any anti-Capcom posts here

Send help.

Stop beating up cute girls please

They asked for it.

Thanks, dude

SSF4 has LAN play? HOw does that work?

post more cute ryonas

stop, beating up cute girls is wrong

How to I make playing fighting games, or vidya in general, fun again?

What about killing them?

Is cute girls sitting on other cute girls faces wrong? More importantly do you have any images that we can use to work this out?

of course its wrong, cute girl faces are for loving not sitting

you can not censor the truth. YOU CAN NOT SILENCE THE VOICES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. people deserve to know that the corruption is real. TRUTH IS JUSTICE. mark and his biased and corrupt abusive moderatorship should step down and hand the board off to responsible people who do not abuse power and censor people. they are playing with the ability to ban people like a game for their own enjoyment.
save this before it's taken down. they don't want you to find out what is going on
media.8ch.net/file_store/c5f87bca63f40686ea3368c1fa79b5b732db3d3da1fa322cb7554fb88e09618c.png
http s :/ / me d ia . 8 c h .n e t/ fi le _ s to re / c5f8 7bc a63 f40 686 ea336 8c 1fa 79 b5b 73 2d b3d 3d a1fa3 22c b75 54 fb 88e0 9618c .png

Cure depression.

Look for fighting games for IPs that you love. Try to get a friend at the same level to play a fighting game with you.

It's hard to recommend something when we don't know even what you like or

I thought it was on SFIV. USFIV as far as I know is just SSFIV with more characters, mechanics and modes.

Stop derailing and at least talk/post about Rumble Roses.

I know DBFZ and SFV soundtracks came out recently but does anyone have a link for a good download?

What are some of you favorite video game soundtracks Holla Forums?

Here, posted these in the webm thread

But occured to me that there might be interest here too.

I woke up this morning and I had an idea for a /fgg/ even that would similar to fullderp and 8chanmania. Just hear me out and let me know what you think
1. Get M.U.G.E.N.
2. First thread would be anons coming up with a roster. When roster is decided,
3. Have 16 anons volunteer to participate in a tournament. Instead of gay names, we'd just have "anon01 - anon16" and anons would be identified by their posting ID. (i.e. the OP of this thread is ID: 6dae49. If he chose to participate and was the first to be accepted, then he'd be anon01 and you could put his ID into the game so it appears beneath his character's health bar or something)
3a. In order to choose participants, you could either make it so that anons roll for dubs or they just straight up volunteer on a first-come-first-serve basis
4. When you get enough people to play, you pit them against each other either in a random order or pair them by odds or evens starting from 1 and ending in 16 (i.e. if you choose odds, then anon01 is paired with anon03, etc while evens are paired together, and odds fight first)
5. When event is done, anons have a discussion about which characters were good, which characters were bad, which characters should be disqualified, etc

Now, this all hinges on the assumption that M.U.G.E.N. is free and that players can play online together with one another. If it's region restricted, then you could have a weekly event for each region, and anons who want to participate must be from that region (i.e. "North America Edition" or "Europe Edition" etc). If the game doesn't have online functionality, or you can't get enough people to participate, then you can always make anons come up with a roster, vote to pick the combatants, and have a CPU vs CPU event.

So, what do you think?

Back when we were having regular MUGEN threads a few anons were trying to get a standard config for a Saltybet clone or netplay (you'll have to use IKEMEN for netplay by the way), but nobody did anything with it. Probably because it was ultimately a mess of random shit that appealed to nobody in particular.
To avoid that whoever's involved should focus on having a selective high-quality roster that interacts well rather than accepting 200 shitty meme character suggestions. Also only allow original characters or edits with unique gameplay so it doesn't turn into a crap crossover game which is what most people assume MUGEN to be (there's a reason CFJ got that nickname).

And most of your organisational shit comes off as trying way too hard. It's good to want to avoid namefaggotry but making the process overcomplicated is even worse.

What if I want a cute girl to beat me up?

LOL

For FGs?

I hope Momochi pickets the esports licences in the fucking streets.

Isn't he in waist deep? Nigga's been running tournaments and all.

Nobody takes Mugen seriously, i refuse to even touch it

That's a big "girl". For sure.

But user, what if they want to beat us first?

And to think they will make half of the RWBY cast paid DLC in that cross over. I think the owners of the rights might be rethinking if it was really a great idea. I will probably get the game once all DLC is launched.

jiyunajp.wordpress.com/2017/12/21/momochis-thoughts-on-the-japan-pro-license-system/

He's against the idea because it involves a mysterious board of non-players who never cared about the arcade scene dictating who can and can't be a competitor; the licencing aspect is very vague, and recent news suggests competitors would need separate licences for each game. Ostensibly it's to circumvent gambling regulations, but there are still world-class players in arcades because of their passion.

ArcSys said they were rethinking the DLC schedule in BBCTB, so maybe they'll kowtow to public opinion.

That's somewhat comforting to hear. If he would only call out Crapcom on their bullshit.

I think the namefagging prevention is taking a step too far with all the shit that has to be done already, but there are many ways this could end up unfun. Like 7b83ac said, there should be a serious focus on avoiding shit like super saiyan 7 billion spongebob or omega tom hanks or some shit.

I believe femdom at level 3 and beyond is borderline to straight up cuckery, but follow ur dreams

Where is the doctrine dark gameplay arika

Had to hack the CIA servers to get this rare and near impossible to find footage so enjoy.

where the official trailer and non-off screen footage arika

Bugger off, Peter. Some of us have jobs.

Crapcom is shit :^)

Dubs confirm what we all already knew.

what alternate reality do you live in user?

Skullomania would make a good butt-focused shota.

I just want to see good clear footage of my EX main

Look just because you don't know how to use Krauser it doesn't mean that Chin is shit

What does Fighting EX do different or better to distinguish itself from other fighting games?

Nothing. We're all just really desperate for a new Fighting game that doesn't suck dick and isn't pozzed with lootboxes, DLC and all that nonsense.

Go play Street Fighter EX 2 plus and then take SFxT's gem system remove the jewing then add more customization to it.

it's basically a really old fighting game with nice graphics and a fun gimmick. and that's why it's great

I would really like to know if this is just a scrub match or if this is actually the meta on krauser vs chin

its not, its easy to punish by either jumping over or in krausers case using anything other than blitzball

does this stuff actually upset you?
I'm no cynical grouch yet I can tell these "sad moments" are hackneyed. (not to mention the oddity of having a dead girl eulogy/training video all in one of which the recording makes no sense timeline wise).
I can't remember what they were called but their abbreviation was TOALL and its basically tumblr anime feels bait in pill form, if something as patched as rwby upsets you then TOALL will probably make you kill yourself

Why do devs sometimes give bad arcade mode endings to characters? It seems that they have it out for some characters

I think he was saying you should spoil the crying nigger.

I wouldn't say that's the case if they just have a shitty arcade ending. However if they butcher the characters playstyle, censor their costume, and give them a trash ending; then it's pretty safe that they hate that character.

Any specific examples? Alot of "bad" ones are usually better categorized as "bittersweet".
Case in point: donovan

So is everyone who watches this RWBY shit a soyboy or what?

yes, and this is coming from someone who saw promise in the red/white/black/yellow trailers only for everything after except the nevermore and pyrrah fights to be shit.
Japan oddly enough is starting to like rwby in the mainstream

Absolutely disgusting.

But this is the same country who thinks Sword Art Online is the best anime ever so I'm not surprised.

spoiler.hack was always betterspoiler

This is some next level spoiler tagging.

You know, that's a good point. I forget people don't immediately hate Nicalis.

And as long as it's an updated version of Gal Fighters, I'm okay with this. Heck, it looks like a 2v2 tag game, which is what I've been pining for and I don't want to give Capcom shekels for Infinitely Dead. Here's to hoping Whip is in it. Miss X confirmed fucking WHEN

I live in the past, where we got expansion packs to shit that was actually meaningful content like Yuri's Revenge to Red Alert 2. 2 entire new campaigns, a whole new faction and new units for existing factions. And it wasn't full price of the game, if I remember right.

In other news, I just beat Weapon Master. I don't know if I still just suck or if the PS2 version was harder but I did not have nearly this much trouble on Xbox. also I didn't unlock all the dungeons, so I'm really confused.

btw, in case you guys didn't already know about nigger dagger.
He also has a belly button ring

tf is this?

The Esports Brawler™ we all need to speak for the Esports Community.™

He got butthurt when I said dc vs mk was shit.

No, I mean… he has a character based on him in RWBY? Because that would be supremely gay.

Or he bought a custom jacket based on a character from RWBY, which is even gayer.

Well yeah, but I'm not surprised at anything Max does.

I know a guy at work who reads RWBY fanfiction on the job. What even is the appeal?

same appeal as harry potter and any other series thats highschool with magic

Given the kind of human refuse that likes that shit tier show to begin with I can't even imagine how terrible the average fic is.

Shitty magical girl anime fanfiction by a weeb who was killed by his girlfriend in the process of making it. And now we'll never be rid of it because it is eclipsing Steven Universe levels of autism in its fanbase.

Since when? I knew the fanbase was bad, but never enough to compete with Steven Universe and MLP in terms of autism.

I don't care how shit the show he created was, no one deserves to go out like that.

It is sad. I mean I absolutely hated everything he ever made but the details surrounding his death are really disturbing and I think his bitch GF should swing high.

He did it to himself, unless details get revealed about people outside that make this shows existence even more irredeemable. I feel bad but he was just gonna let himself be pushed around to death. You can only defend someone that can't stand up for himself for so long.

DBZF is great

JEJ

I have never wanted anything LESS than I've wanted this game. They may as well throw in a free penis crucifixion.

I remember hearing about this back when bronies were the cancer de jure. I figured most of that shit died off, but I guess good on whoever these people are for making something and finishing it, even if it repulses me on several levels.

I'm thinking about getting a PS4 just for fighters, mostly because it takes months (sometimes years ) to get the latest version of any ArcSys related game on PC
Fighting Ex Layer is looking awesome and UNIEL latest] is not even coming to PC
Is it worth it?

nice AND legal

When's VF6?

Right after the new Fighting Vipers.

In the meantime, why not play VF2 on PC?
mega.nz/#!hYoC1ThR!RX-v9l-ldAxHFaUTt0_5fwkz31_8WDheW0V7ocY2Yyo
You'll need something like Evolve to get it working online though, but it works.
evolvehq.com/welcome

If that doesn't work, try emulating VF2 on a model 2 emulator.
nebula.emulatronia.com/downloadgw.php?get=m2emulator.zip
While I'm at it, have VF2.1
emuparadise.me/M.A.M.E._-_Multiple_Arcade_Machine_Emulator_ROMs/Virtua_Fighter_2_(Version_2.1)/17877-download

VF6 will out out with SFV E.Honda

Because I'm playing VF4Evolution on PS2 right now. I'm playing all the missions and challenges before I go on to play Quest mode. Some missions are tough as diamond nails though, but that's the way I like it.

What mission are you on? Who do you play?

So far I find the challenges to be the toughest, especially since it's Sega AM2 so they know how to bust your balls, like for example in the 50/50 mixup guarding challenge of course they put fucking Akira as your opponent because both his mid and low attack are tough to differentiate visually since they involve him lunging forward. When it comes to missions, so far I've beaten them all with Aoi, who I'll most likely main in VF4Evo. I mained Goh in vanilla 5 and FS, but he seems like an unfinished shit-tier character in Evo. However, I think I'll go and beat all the missions with him next. I've beaten the Tactics Advice aka common set-up, mix-up and combo tutorials for all characters. Speaking of Tactics Advice, it's rare to find a fighting game which'll even give you a proper tutorial just on the general level, but VF4 goes out of its way to give you special tutorials teaching you common and useful set-ups and mix-ups for each individual character so you don't have to fuck around by trial and error. What's more, it teaches you max damage combos for each launcher so you don't have to make your own shitty combos or look them up on the net, it even tells you what moves you should add or leave out or what move should be replaced in the combo depending on whether you fight a lighter or heavier weightclass character than the one in the tutorial.

Neat. I didn't realize it'd have break the targets and other single player modes.

It only makes you wish more games had such tutorials and guides.
Shame that VF5 lacks a tutorial and that the Final Showdown tutorial is heavily scaled back in comparison.

What's the details about this? I'd never heard any of this.

Is the Rev2 balance patch going to fix the retarded netcode already too? It's downright embarrassing to see a company will all this experience on fightan genre fucking up a core component this bad

Is DBFZ's netcode better? Maybe they learned how to do it better and will improve Rev2's too

It's especially weird how 5FS has a general level tutorial at least, but vanilla doesn't. FS is a budget release while vanilla is a full release with extra modes, the most important being Quest mode of course.

capcomprotour.com/capcom-pro-tour-2018-kicks-off-final-round-norcal-regionals/
archive.fo/9YQaj

MvC3. I remember that game having the stupidest, most pointless endings I've ever seen. Nothing but a pretext for "character not in the game appears out of nowhere".

First RWBY and now this. Ark starting to get into the wrong side of that "birds of a feather" saying.

I thought they would still try foisting a second season (likely because it would be already in development) but maybe it really is dead.

Don't play grapplers

Makes sense. I didn't even bother playing singleplayer for that shit. I do think that fighting galactus is a cool idea but the fight looks super boring

y

Fuck you, I'm gonna toss you around like a pizza

Guess who spent a whole match eating 360s

The absolute state of the world.

wrong but i can understand why you think that user

in regards to the thread topic what I need a new fighting game because im sick of sfv and guilty gear xrd looks like a good choice but what version do i get the steam page shows like 4 different versions

That is literally not what cuckery means you faggot.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is what you want.

Now i don't have it on steam but it looks like you have to get Guilty gear Xrd -Revelator-
and then get the GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 Upgrade.

It hurts so bad, fellow patrician.

I just want to be in a loving relationship with a dominant big titty milf

Get that shallow entry level blank state titty-strap-on-one-side-for-some-reason onee-san the fuck outta here and find a real big sis from a game that's not shit.

I don't fucking care what its called. Faggots who want to be physically abused and dominated by girls down the ball stomping are as cancer as homos and cucks and should be purged with the rest.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +r. Lots of characters and content. Wait for a sale, that shit's like 2 bucks during sales.
Xrd is worse and it costs a shit ton along with the rev 2 upgrade

Truly these are the best of times.

This man speaks the truth, just find a good friend to play with you.

do not bully Camila!

Seeing how one of them has a gun it's probably Eri.

What's a good fighting game that's easy to get into which I can run on a laptop not great for gaming? I started bringing controllers to school and been playing Nidhogg 2 with some people but it's a pretty simplistic game and I need something to mix it up. If I run it on high settings, some of the fire effects and shit ruin my fps, so there's your benchmark.

I think we're all pretty casual when it comes to fighting games.

Anyone have that big resolution .gif of Baiken's Xrd walk animation?

I wanna bully her rack.

Guessing SEGA dropped the tutorial in favour of getting the game released before Tekken 6 came out on consoles. Shame they released it back when the PS3 demanded you remortgage your house to own one and that VF5 vanilla cost full price at release. Then, later that same year, they released it on Xbox 360 with online. Why it released on one console with no online but with it on the other is anybody's guess.

What's also a shame is that ti feels like just an update to VF4; there was no really big shake-up to the core VF formula until Final Shodown released. But the biggest problem with vanilla VF5 is that the golden rule of strikes beat throws was broken. Throws can nulify strikes that do not do enough damage. To this day I can't think as to why they messed with the core formula that people liked that but if it wasn't for this change, it really would have felt entirely like another update to VF4.

That's really bad performance. I guess only emulated games

see

I keep watching waiting for the moment she slips and falls on her ass as those jugs bounce all over the place.
She got nothing on Raven though. I hated Raven when he was announced because he seemed too much of throwback to the BB edgelord supreme but when I played the demo, he was probably the character that clicked with me the most besides my old mains (Faust, Johnny and Dizzy), maybe even more because he's so simple to pick up and play.

I still hate him.
Hell, I hate most of the characters introduced in xrd. They range from mediocre and uninteresting to straight up horrific and cringy
I will never, ever accept bedman.

no one did except lvl 30 wizards

I don't know why they did that, I guess someone said "You know, it's kind of unfair how you can counter and then mount a counter offense by just intercepting a throw with a measly jab, let's shut that down" and then everyone just ran with it for some reason, even R had it, it took them until FS to get rid of that shit. And I agree, FS was the first real game after 4 that really changed up the game in a significant way, it was what 4 was to 3, 3 was to 2 and 2 was to 1. FS had some good ideas and some bad ideas. I personally didn't like the more juggle-oriented combo system (they even put in a Tekken 6-like bound system, just wew) which screwed over lightweight characters a lot, but it's still not absolutely juggle centric like modern Tekken is, FS is more like how Tekken 3 was where juggles were relatively quick and did a good chunk of damage rather than waiting for half a minute for your opponent to finish his 50%+ life juggle from his most basic relatively safe launcher, and of course all launchers are still as unsafe in FS as in every other VF. The only thing that really brought my blood to the boiling point is how they neutered Goh's special throw, I mean for what purpose did they do that? Why can I only move with it once now?

So way back in the day, I used to play this Sierra RPG/Strategy game called Birthright: Rise of the Gorgon or something like that. I might have the subtitle wholly wrong.

Anyway, when I closed it, it would give me a demo of a fighting game where you'd get two sorta robots/3d models would fight, and flaming spears would come down, and you could grab the spears and throw them.

I've never been able to figure out what game this was. Does anyone know? I assume it was also by Sierra.

GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs) is what you're looking to get to have the most up to date balance and all the characters.

archive.is/IRFB6

EVO 2018 lineup is going to be announced tonight at 6 PST.

Hoping Wiz does the right thing and plants a bullet between MVCI's eyes once and for all.

I'm gonna blow your mind. It's not exactly the same, but it's similar in concept.

You know what I meant you cheeky fucker.

I believe there is a thread on /cow/ about it. I can give you the details later if no-one else does.

Yeah. Funny thing about VF's bound is there's two main types of bound.
A soft bound which looks similar to Tekken style bounds in T6 and TTT2.
A hard bound which causes the opponent to flop helplessly in place.
First bound is a hard bound, second is a soft bound.

Femdom as in the chick taking the lead is fine
Femdom as in what you're describing is garbage and also my balls hurt now

There is a thread but it's a bit anemic but it has a link to this huge megathread.

lolcow.farm/pt/res/51365.html

Also, thankfully if the character is too low when you hit either bound move then you don't get the followups but you just smash the opponent to the ground, unlike in Tekken where you'd still get the bound. Additionally, it depends on the launcher and the character but most characters can only get off a Tekken-like bound from their best launcher on Vanessa or anyone who's lighter, Kage is the only one who can do it on almost everyone from his high launching throw and from his 6K+G move which is kind of a pseudo launcher because you can do P into his K+G bound move, but it can be interrupted if your opponent does a JF tech after getting hit by 6K+G. The only time you can do crazy extended 24 hour juggles with 6 million bounds in them on any character guaranteed is after a wall splat.

fightcade is probably the easiest/best option, but you could also run melty, gg ac +r, jewpuncher. tekken 3 on mame also isn't too taxing ime

Can someone explain to me why I never really enjoyed any of the tekkens yet I've enjoyed most of the soul caliburs?

Because Soul Calibur is actually good.

I despise fighting games besides SF2, and Soul Calibur 2 (GCN) is my eternal favourite it.

Please do not hurt cato

SC characters are more unique, and weapon based fighting is more flashy, has had top tier waifus forever unlike tekken.

The iconic weapons gives Soul Calibur a breath of versatility that Tekken simply cannot match. Even with all the wacky characters and bears and kangaroos and black people, every character in Tekken is essentially a punch-kick man.

Meanwhile in Soul Calibur, by virtue of each character possessing a weapon, they all feel completely different. Sophitia with her gladius and shield feels different to Xianghua with her Jian who feels different to Siegfried and his Zweihander who feels different to Raphael and his Rapier. And those are just some of the characters with swords.

Because soul calibur is more casual friendly.

Because tekken has boring characters and even more boring moves.

Some of those are quite fun, like MK1 Raiden's.

Counterpick them. Dummy.

Going to try to call them all here. I expect eight games, not seven.
Maybe Marvel instead of ARMS, but I think he'll take Nintendo oversaturation over the foolishness of Infinite.

I don't know your life.

It's okay to hate something, just know that you're completely irrational and kind of retarded.

How the fuck did Cross Tag Battle get into Evo? How many hookers did Mori buy for Wiz?

Both BlazBlue and Guilty Gear… and presumably also Dragon Ball FighterZ? There's a lot of anime fightan to be had at this year's EVO.

NO MARVEL AT EVO
THAT'S REALLY JUST BEATING A CORPSE BUT I'M LAUGHING ANYWAY

Its final folks:

Here's their promo image.

Smash should be removed already

Why?

It brings in the players and the viewers, though. I doubt it'll go away for a long time.

I want them to remove Melee but keep Sm4sh, just to see the chaos that would ensue as a result
Sm4sh is a lesser evil, Meleefags are true cancer

If you want chaos, remove both and choose Brawl instead.

The community overall is fucking cancerous

twitter.com/EVO/status/961066305607446528
archive.is/U3P2v

I know Raven's been around since X or something. That's the point, the new design is way too similar to that BB guy (name eludes me atm) and likely intentional since the Xrd roster feels like it got blazblued.

Capcom probably didn't even try greasing that wheel.

AHAHAHAHAH-
well, shit. At least this means I don't have to tune in on saturday.

kowai

Has this ever happened before?

Terumi

I'm currently at Japan. Jap arcades always have someone playing arcsys stuff.
Tekken is very popular in some arcades and barely even touched in some others.

Guarantee everybody is going to be using Goku Black.

Happy theres no Marvel, but why the fuck is Melee still around?

cause there's no $40 dlc?
cause it's community keeps playing the good game unlike traditional fighters where they stop playing the older good games and play the shitty new games?
cause it has skill based movement and mechanics?
cause the autism that joined with the smash doc all left to play smash 4?
cause the average skill of a tourney-fag is insane at this point?
cause almost every large university has a melee scene?

its biggest problems right now is the price of fragile controllers and jigglypuff.

Id post the what I expected What I played melee pic but I can't find it

Couple of copy-pastes from Gematsu:

Arc System Works will release a “Game Balance Re-Finement Update” for Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 in March. No details yet.

Yang Xiao Long and Blake Belladonna will be free DLC for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle. Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee will be available as part of the game’s base roster.

Look, I get it that the melee community is incredibly autistic, but at least give them some credit for not succumbing to evo fever like literally everyone else. KoF is more or less the only exception to EVO fever, and even then 14 is actually a step up from some of the previous installments.

Fucking dropped.

I feel like doing a thread about that game

It's just a game with animals
did you guys ever played games like Spyro or Sonic? this game is just like that, a videogame featuring animal characters
Transformice is a platformer game featuring cute mices, you can try different cosmetics and customise your mouse to make it look like almost any kind of fighting game character, why does it bother you so much?

tits 2 big

I'm ashamed I used to be like you. 6/10 I'm actually mad and replying earnestly.
The physical labour required to set up a CRT and/or the hassle required to emulate everything properly is worth at least that much.
There are still arcade scenes for Vampire Saviour, and large events like Combo Breaker, Final Round, and Frosty Faustings have many old games played at competitive levels. Talk to the Tatsunoko vs Capcom TO who used a desktop PC to emulate three simultaneous setups across three monitors after performing the equivalent of Dolphin archaeology to find versions that didn't fuck the hit detection, and THEN talk to me about dedication to old games, you goddamn child.
Play Melty Blood.
It's autism all the way down, dude. Melee players see one of the top 5 in the world take a set off of the guy one rung above him on the ladder and flip their shit, assuming there aren't any nearby women to rape.
Muscle memory, not interactive skill. And they aren't, proven by the recent blowups which occurred when smashbox controllers had yet to be banned.
Appealing to brainwashed college students and meatheads is not a point in your favour.
I'd imagine a controller that fucking cheats for you would be expensive, yeah.

I'll help you shill any threads you make.

Discarded.

Go be a pony fucker elsewhere. Like hanging from a tree for example.

I'm bad at making threads and I need to find more info about the game I just found about this game on Jebailey's twitter
It may take some time

I just asked a question, don't you guys like new games? you might be the kind of guys who don't like when a company makes a game targeted to younger people, like Viva Pinata for example
This game was made by people who just wanted to make a fun game, they didn't have any kind of ((((Esports Proposal For Distribution)))))

Pony fucker shit? No, one thing being shit doesn't make the other less shit. I rather have no games. Now fuck off.

but did it have to be MLP like animals?

I don't even mean eagles or monkeys, if it had to be quadrupeds so be it but isn't there a dog somewhere or at least like a bear or a damn lion, i'd love to play as a fucking rhino, but no its all horses and horse related accesories.
Damn son , even the faggy Dragon looks like a horse.

what? like in your imagination? cause im pretty sure someone whos willing to shill pony-threads is not like me
yes I forgot to mention that as a problem since I haven't had to for a long time, my local scene found a good place to store them and crts are like 5$ at stores you can find them.
your either living in urban California, chicago, or new york. so your either living in/traveling to shitholes or you have to deal with 4-5 person red robins or spend all your money on gas for traveling.
I play guilty gear if that counts as an answer (although fighterz is making that difficult with taking the playbase)
you mean like every fucking fighting game community right now? **this includes Holla Forums fighting threads
playing technical video games hurts hands if you play it a lot and were born with bad hands. look at old GunZ players, they played on keyboard and also had hand problems
so are you telling me that you were bad in one of these 2? perhaps bad at both and maybe couldn't beat the 16 year old that was keeping you from getting top 8?
Nintendo has never done anything other than try to downplay melee since they dont make any money off it anymore, everything melee is now is because of the people who play it, it being popular with college students has more to do with living closer to eachother since the games netplay sucks. not to mention some people go to college to get an actual degree.
this makes me believe you actually didn't spend much time playing melee judging by this comment, but thats most people here. 6/10 comment, not earnest

Melee suffers like any game with a large playerbase, it's hardware is also a problem. But I'll never say sfv or mortal kombat are better than it

No, you don't seem to understand. I'm not just calling it a brony game because it has horse-like characters in it, I'm not that much of a mouth-breather. It was literally a My Little Pony fighting game originally. Like it actually started as a fan game with the My Little Pony characters instead of the ones it has now. Look at the trailer, they even credit the show's creator as the character designer. And the name of the studio itself even.

I was registered to compete in EVO and was in Akihabara during the competition. Unfortunately I broke my hand snowboarding a few days before going to Tokyo and I couldn't compete.
I would have won.

What game?

Arms, ironically.

Fix the site, faggot.

Codemonkey is hotwheels' alt costume confirmed.

Get well soon

ANIMEVO lineup is here as well.

Marvel 4 next to Melty, seems about right.

gay
quadruple gay

at least third strike, +r, and vsav will tide me over

Where the FUCK is Catherine

Catherine is shit, nigger.

Disappointed that there's no Puyo or AH or UNI,

gotcha.

holy lel

Yeah dude so many extra features such as having break the targets, and that's it.

Do you know anything about the origins of this game? It was LITERALLY a My Little Pony fan-based fighting game called "Fighting is Magic" before they were hit by a C&D from Hasbro. The whole reason it reached its kickstarter goals is because of its autistic pony fanbase and the fact that Lauren Faust (director of the recent MLP cartoon) designed the characters for TFH.

Spyro and Sonic's origins were not based on internet degeneracy. That only came later.

If there can be two SMASHs, how about SF4 AND SFV?

I know about it but I don't get why a game about cute animals/horses triggers people so much, it's just another little indie game played by a few guys on the corner of a FGC tournament

this game was based on the mlp franchise, that cartoon wasn't designed to make people more degenerate, it's a cartoon aimed to kids, how is it degenerate? there are a lot of doujin/anime fighters with lolis and panty shots, how is this game worse than that?
just like Pokemon and every single animal-related fanbase

To SF4/5 ZANGIEF PLAYERS: What if Double Lariat command was PP and the EX version was PPP?

people are just not smart and would rather pull of mental gymnastic

You're shit.

Because of those rules on bounds, big high damage combos aren't too common. But man, does it feel good to land one of those massive damage combos in the heat of the moment. In this round, there's only one big damage combo and one big damage grab.

Maybe you like the guard button, the simpler combos, movement being smoother, the roster, the music, the outfits, the lore, the moves, could be a lot of things really.

lp+lk to throw was a nerf for Zangief….

?

Who is best /fightan/ girl?

Do you think because SC6 is not announced for EVO the game's release date is most likely after EVO?

Anyone here play this gem
Who's your main?

Fuck off back to the hells you emerged from, vicious scatfag

TMNT

fucking disgusting. The pizza victory scene is also fucking cringe as well. too forced. This just proves yet again western devs can't do shit.
Call Sakurai a hack all you want, but the man knows how to show don't tell, and show/respect the IPs with subtle motion and action. Same with Old capcom devs. This is just too forced and sterile.
Why do fucking normalfags eat this shit

ponyshit aside I like their effort placed in the spritework. Lots of effort and passion in the details. Goes to show you can make a fighter out of anything and as long as their attention to detail and quality, it can be good.

did that cow just do an akira ex fighting super cancelled into another super?

Not quite; the supers are more linear than you'd want them to be. Each character has a level 1 super, which is useful for damage and ends combos. There's an option for a follow-up level 1 super after that, which costs the same meter and gives the character some advantage in neutral or other utility. It's a really poor decision, honestly - I don't know why they would lock a super move behind another super move.

Oh, and there will apparently be flashy level 3 supers, but I'm not sure how practical they will be to land.

Why is a party game for toddlers twice in this years lineup?

Many attendants who bring more money.

But mellefags are subhuman trash that smell like cesspits, shit in the pools and rare apists in training, why would you want anything with them?

Mr. Wizard doesn't care who they are. If they bring the autism bux, he's listening.

I meant, are rapists*
I have no idea what happened there.

What the fuck am I witnessing?

I like the terminology "rare apists."

Post rare apes. Also tripple gay.

Of course i'm mad over a party game with five autistic wastes of life winning every single tournament for a decade now taking valuable place of other games.
Please explain the fun in that, enlighten me.

They are not apes, they are kings!

They are not kings, they are kangs!

You already hgot the answer. They bring money. That's enough for the EVO organizers.
The FGC takes a shit on Smash all the time but what else can we do?

The reason Smash got over MvCi is simple.
Smash games sell in the tens of millions. Smash will bring in a lot more viewers and sponsors will love that. EVO is a business not a charity for the retarded and infirm.

But smash isn't a fighting game.

see

If Halo or Gears were still bringing in money would they be played at EVO?

Anyone who believes this is bad at fighting games.

And neither is MvCi. That shits an advert for an ugly space lesbian.

Anyone who doesn't believe it has never tried playing both seriously, and is likely a postmodernist.

Digmon rumble arena >>>>>>> Smash
Try and prove me wrong.

You'd be suprised.

My fucking sides.

I'd believe that.

Shut the fuck up, you worthless specimen.

Anyone who believes smash is a fighting game can't play real fighting games and is more comfortable beating 12 year olds.

Not my fault your easily niggered.

why am I butthurt? I don't like infinite.
I'm just disgusted how shitty injustice is

this also infuriates me. for what reason. It's so forced.

Mario Kart DS was a main game once. Also Catherine, Windjammers and PuyoPuyo have regular side tournaments. Like the other guy said, it's all about money.
Many people would be less mad if Smash had their own day or were both together to end of a day. Even sunday. The problem is that the audiences are not the same as regular fighting games.

oh so they're just locked follow ups like Gohan's Level 3 on fighterz instead of Super Cancels. Got it. I'm not against a "you have to burn one more meter to access this super" DLC Super. But Super cancelling to super should also be a thing. At least a competitive advantage for one character

I wonder how much Bamco spent to keep cracking groups from touching DBZF. I would have thought it'd be cracked by now.

whores and free games keep them at bay

Karin, Makoto, not SF5 sakura

Not a fan of NRS games myself but they do seem to care about their fans first…and then jewing the fuck out of them a close second and my god can NRS jew.
Capcom only cares about the jewing the fuck out of people these days.

Very important FEXL announcements to be done on Feb 26.
Might be Blair and another Jack teaser.

Well looks like I have fuck all to watch during the main stage

That's it for Anime EVO? Really no fucking UNIELst? Fucking hell The only thing I'm gonna end up watching this year for EVO is Melty Blood and maybe Vampire Savior.

This fucking year is absolute trash

Forgot the image

It's straight from the animated series, even the placement of the shrooms.

I get that it's from the intro of the 87 cartoon but I still don't get why he decides to waste a perfectly good pepperoni and mushroom 'zza.

It looks tasty as fuck. The cheese is melted just right, the sauce is thick and savory, pepperoni is thick sliced. God damn it, I want pizza.

It's one of those things that always hits the spot.

Side note, I think I realized why I liked the Turtles so much - their super doesn't take the opponent to another dimension nor looks like it was brainstormed by Boon banging two action figures against each other.

Why does Dante look fat in the picture? That's not how I remember him. That's what pizza does to you, never do pizza more than once or twice a week

You know why.

It's a rare indulgence for me, a once per month type of thing.

Because bronies are autistic, intolerable scum. If you thought Meleefags were bad because they never shower, try to imagine being in a room full of literal Chris Chans in stained polo shirts constantly interrupting their own sentences with other sentences, and that's the crowd that this shit is going to bring over.

That's the thing. The SHOW is aimed at little girls. The fighting game is not, it is aimed at adult fans of the show, AKA degenerates. Children would not understand how to play competitive fighting games.

And the difference between TFH and the average waifu fighter, for starters, is the fact that those games' characters are human. When you start to waifu literal cows and llamas, you're cruising for a bruising.

I'm disappointed.

There is only one answer.

Correct! It's Felicia.

The purple stockings that confirm she's Japanese Morrigan. :^)

Of course, what else would anyone think I meant? :^)

Sure, pony scum.
No one on Naughty Dog or within their audience wanted to fuck Crash, maybe Tawna, but definitely not half the cast

At the very least KikeZ used the game as free advertisement and backers for his scam.

Why is Destroy All Humans so good

I sincerely hope you're not implying injustice is any better.
If anything, it's worse.

Ya got me there

oh shit, it's LTG

I'm watching the netherrealm stream on turtles and they say it was an actual pepperoni and mushrooms pizza that they ordered to mo-cap that animation. One of the dudes ate a slice
I am also eating a pepperoni and mushrooms pizza right now

Turtles breakdown is live
twitch.tv/netherrealm

Fuck you, I didn't have a taste for pizza until I came here.

Whatever you say, pal. Felicia was always a little too close to furry for my taste. The paws kill it.

and how are you today, monsieur footfag

Your digits betray your shit taste.

this game is not going to bring over any kind of crowd, the only people who is going to play this game in tournaments will be guys who already play fighting games, this game is not going to be any close to the smash crowd, like I said, it's going to be played by 5-8 guys in a single setup at tournaments, Jebailey may put a 50$ price to get more to try the game
You should see how indie game made at locals/tournametns, Yatagarasu gets like 6 people at max, Skullgirls is the biggest indie fighter out there and I never see more than 15 guys on it, this game is probably going to have less players than skullgirls
Are you implying that this is a ((((competitive fighting game)))?, the people playing this game is doing it mostly for fun

I'm sure Lauren Faust didn't want to fuck/sexualize those little animals, you cant blame Pokemon for the existence of Pokephilia/furries
>Destroy All Humans
RIP Pandemic

SONS OF BITCHES

Even a mere 6-8 bronies is more than enough to generate the stench of 10 sewage plants.

>Are you implying that this is a ((((competitive fighting game)))?, the people playing this game is doing it mostly for fun

Well it definitely doesn't look like a casual fighting game since it revolves around doing long combos and the attack animations are rather boring and mundane. So obviously it's meant for the high-functioning brony.

Lauren Faust may not have wanted to fuck them but the devs of the game and its backers sure did. They gave away giant plush dolls of the game as backer rewards for fuck's sake. All Faust did was design the characters.

So, pizza thread?

FUCK YOU

No, seriously.
Gameplay? It's much worse. netherrealm games are fucking garbage.
Roster? I mean, it probably beats out infinite in this regard thanks to the existence of hellboy, but most of the designs are pure hot garbage with very few exceptions.
Music? I don't even think it's worth comparing. Infinite's is mostly cinematic bullshit, but from what little I've heard of injustice's, it's pretty much the same shit. Maybe worse.
Singleplayer content? Really garbage but to be perfectly honest, who even cares. We all know how cringy and awful infinite's story mode is and I don't assume anything different for injustice.

tl;dr why the fuck are you even trying to defend injustice. It's fucking garbage too and arguably deserves to be on that stage less than Infinite. The only leg up it has over marvel is that marvel has had good games in the past while injustice/netherrealm has been consistently garbage.

One was always going to be shit no matter what it did from the moment it was announced.

The other was the latest entry in a line of successful fighting games by two of the biggest brands in their respective media, and managed to have all the fun and passion sucked out of it through mobile game graphics, roster move recycling from characters functions that were cut because MUH FOX FEUD, ugly cinematic universe shit, and scummy Esports proposals and PR.

So no, go eat nigger dick. There was no good reason for Marvel to fail and yet they succeeded by being überJews.

I hope you're not implying 3 wasn't a disappointment either.

IT'S PIZZA TIME

Oh no, it was. I didn't buy vanilla, but I was still mad as hell when they pulled that Ultimate shit and told others not to buy it. Still, I was looking forward to a new Marvel game that wasn't preceded by Ultimate's Jewish tricks, yet the writing was on the wall before the beta even arrived. After bombing most of their newly-created IPs into the ground, bombing most of their former IPs that weren't Monster Hunter, SFxT and Duty Fighter V's lackluster sales, Capcom had still learned nothing and Infinite's just all of that shady shit rolled into one. It doesn't deserve an ounce of praise however indirect and belongs in the space provided from digging up the E.T. Atari landfill.

Post fighting game girls you would not hesitate to put a baby inside.

Only one for me

Hard Mode: post the ones you WON'T put a baby inside.

They'd be good moms. Remember to knock up responsibly.

Melee deserves to be there more then Smash 4 at least:

Compared to Smash 4, which is a black sheep as far as spectating compared to the other fighting games and is hardly any better to watch then Brawl, only at EVO because of Nintendo money and sponsorships keep it there even though originally they used to not support the series competitive nature, and the door for competitive smash was only opened to them because of the groundwork Melee laid out and piggybacked off even though it isn't really a competitive game, has very little merit to be there and just kept around because it's the newest entry to advertise.

Meleefags at least tried to earn their spot through years of autism and doing their own dirty work. Smash4 fags just piggybacked off of Melee and Big Daddy Nintendo money without proving themselves and harboring no merit of their own.

there are a good few that are already taken. But besides baiken, these 2 are excellent candidates.

Oh, and until Ryo notices and reciprocates her advances, King too.

this

I have a question.
If BB Cross Tag is not out and nobody can play it, how can it be in a tournament?
People just going to learn it on the spot?

Demo release? Invite only? Arc Sys handing over the dough?

Don't forget to play some good ol' VF.

Tekken 7 did the same shit. That game was played in tournaments for something like 2 years before it got a home release.

Yeah but T7 had an arcade version.
BBCTB does not. So i guess players will just learn on the spot.
It's just weird because it will be on main stage on sunday.

Also Tekken is so legacy heavy you can just continue playing your characters anyway. Also BBCTB comes out before EVO, doesn't it?

Oh it does. Ok i haven't checked the dates before.
Thanks Satan-san!

I made a thread but it was too shitty, it got deleted, you can make a thread too

bronies are not going to play this game at locals, like I already said

And just like that, a little glimmer of hope for this place is restored.

I don't know what to make of that; the first time I mentioned it the general reaction was idle curiosity and cautious optimism. I'm not one to care about name-calling, but now it's just ponyfag this and horsefucker that. Not to mention the DeDeDe avatarfagging that one guy does every time, which is pretty ironic considering how much he gets bent out of shape about the autism this game will "surely attract."

If I make the next thread, I'll update the release date and include the trailer.

does the arcade version of 4 evo have the training mode everyone always talks about?

i never really paid attention to or cared about ponyshit, but the game looks like it could actually be really solid.

Please just use this for the new thread: textuploader.com/dhqsn links for the images and webm listed there too

Also, KOF'97GM will be released in April. Don't know if it's CodeMystics again.

I'll be asleep soon and at work early, so you'll probably have to do it. Sweet OP, though.

I was jumping around some TFH vids and I found the same text he posted in the last thread, Idk why Josh hates this game so much

may be because he hates his furry brother in the 4th pic

HOLLY SHIT, FOUND IT OUT

The DeDeDe avatarfag is making an indie fighting game by himself, but his game has is about giant woman and is not very famous, looks like someone is pretty jelly

how can you talk about Them's Fightin' Herds being a furry fetish game when your game is literally a macro fetish game?

HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE

Jesus christ. How the hell do we keep finding new lows to reach. It should be impossible to get more autistic at this point.

JUST

archive.is/dtTVV

FUCK
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195215/gigamaidens-a-game-about-way-too-big-anime-ladys
archive.is/H7B2u
archive.is/cKtio

Vore fetishist, I see..
What I'm personally disgusted is the high use of SNS, and obv. avatarfagging.
But again, I know the majority of you have at the least one of those tracking services active, so what do I care.

why sage when we are past bump

I don't doubt he has one, but how does morrigan come into play here.
does morrigan have a secret vore super?

You don't go to porn sites very much,,,,
Again, I don't find that disgusting. I find having a username, and plastering everywhere, and have a social presence completely disgusting. The antithesis of a anonymity.

4649ee heh
I guess when it's Felicia it's ok to like furry.

Forget linking Kirby and TMNT, Felicia is TM2H.

Heck let me play a game, 3b35de is prob. angelpalm
archive.is/http://forums.shoryuken.com/profile/angelpalm

I uploaded the text because I was going to sleep and now I'm at work too

I also post at SRK among other forums, have steam and youtube accounts. I just think you should respect the rules of the place you are or fuck off. So, unless he's posting about the development of game I don't get why he needs to make himself known in an anonymous imageboard.

Anyway,
NEW THREAD