Quality Thread™

LOL

archive.fo/QCD5X

This is Nintendo mockery thread

Title is complete clickbait.
This is an invite-only event, so it's probably meant for parents whom's kids want to go there.

Nintendo fans are all either children or manchildren anyway so it makes sense. Gotta filter out the gamers with taste to ensure you only get people who will rave about your £70 cardboard. Soyboys and soft-brains only please for all nintendo events from now on.

Are you sure they didn't make a mistake, should have read "WOTC demands that Magic tournaments now require children".

I think they're now gonna think twice about that knowing that Racewarski is watching them.

I'm familiar with soyboy but this is a new one. What does soft brain imply?

So basically they didn't want a bunch of fat hairy manchildren and soyboys at their event, so to put on a better image they require you to bring a kid thinking more respectable people will show up.

Yet soyboys and menchildren are their main demographics. I don't see kids buying nintendo shit and their parents just get them a tablet or phones. Then, while the fucking retards are not looking kids end up uploading their nudes on the internet.

Alright shitposting and spam is at an all-time high but this is funny as fuck

bramp

LOL

LOL

not today, bucko

I'm not sure you're supposed to swallow the smoke.

You disgust me not only because of how cowardly you both are, but also because you're willing to endanger mothers of poor anons to hide it.

Add R.O.B there

And Mark.

80$

I hope you're not implying that's how much that image cost.

maybe if hasbro printed it on a piece of cardboard you would see it being candied about for that much

die

why do we have 5 lol threads?

she almost aborted me
lol