STREET FIGHTER

How does Holla Forums make ==Street Fighter== great again? It deserves a fighting chance'

Why?
There are already great Street Fighter games.
A failing company that can't handle well it's most iconic franchise must disappear and the franchise must never have newer and shittier versions.
Keep playing the old and good Street Fighters and be glad for it.

SF has good gameplay already, it has lots of other problems:

Make good Waifus and husbandos
Avoid all errors that SF V commited.
Stop capcom from being kikes

That is all that is needed, the only people that want SF to change in regards to mechanics is the ones that want it to turn into a fucking anime dasher or supermove fest, the game was never like that, or the faggots that want "muh free parry" back, when its just the most broken counter mechanic ever. Literally free invincibility in the right hands, fuck off 3s fags.

SF3 was Capcom's "answer" to KOF gameplay. I mean hops (universal overheads), regular jumps and super jumps? Dashing and rolling? Super cancels?
==KOF== did all those already.

They might have taken some good ideas from them, to improve for their next "big" game, since they had been milking SF2 forever, and was very outdated by the time, even the Turbo editions didn't avoid feeling like the same old game when they launched, also Super Cancels did not exist at the time for neither game.

Daily reminder that every new fighting mechanic in any SF game was in King of Fighters about half a decade before.

Fighter EX Layer to save 2d fighting games

Is it breakfast time in Mexico?

Don't take advice from the western fgc, don't design the game around esports. Release a arcade cabinet in Japan.

Don't do what CAPCOM is doing now? Got it

Release 3rd strike on steam with good netcode.
Bam problem solved.

Capcom pls go

Nothing.

Street Fighter is rotten to the core. There's no saving it.

You should probably learn to red text before trying to fix a video game.

All sf games are shit. They got popular back when arcades were popular and only the name carries them now. If SFIV or SFV was made by different company with different name shit wouldn't sell

Bring back sprites and it'll be alrights.

By capcom making a good one

For starters they could bring back all the characters people actually want (Q, Oro, Dudley, Hugo, etc.) instead of adding a bunch of gay new characters that were introduced as tertiary story characters over a decade ago.

"lol hey guys let's make gill's secretary playable"

Capcom need to take a long break from making Street Fighter and probably fighting games altogether.

hire the devs and talent who did darkstalkers, 3rd strike, jojo
do a real fighting game

done. avoid outsourcing and wasting money on e-sport bullshit.

How does Holla Forums make Street Fighter great again?
I don't know, but this thread needs to be remade.
Also learn how to use redtext you faggot.

I'd rather Virtua Fighter come back.

REDTEXT USES ITS OWN LINE
YOU
_FOOLS_

that girl is cute, what's her name?

Girl?

I also want them to make Street fighter extreme beach volleyball featuring fat asses and big tits in bikinis but none of this will ever happen.

also post bikinis.

I wish i knew, she a qt

Give up the licence to the guilty gear devs. At least we'll finally get a street fighter that looks as good as the animated movie and actually play well.

The only way it could be good is if it wasn't made by crapcom.

Those would do the trick but all require Capcom undergoes a purge of biblical proportions. Severing the burger branch like the gangrenous limb it is would be a good start.

At this point, it seems they couldn't do it even if they wanted to. Sprite artists seem to have all gone the way of the dodo. Besides, 3D seems to be more cost effective, normalfag-friendlier and, well, you can't sell overpriced alternate costumes with 2D models.

They added the character people actually wanted, he and Juri are wrestling for the bottom tier crown.
"That oughta teach those cheeky goyim to stop asking for things."

Wouldn't surprise me if most of them left Capcom by now like how Oda is with SNK.

>>>/cuckchan/

SAD
2d animation for vidya is dead?

Dan will make SFV great again
If he ever comes in the roster

You mean RYO?

This.

Same thing
Also Dan in Omega mode is even more KoF'd

I actually think this is a question better suited for /agdg/, but here is my answer on how to start making online better:

Probably not perfect, but we're talking about a game that back in the mid 90s arcades we used to count the animation frames to learn timing for combos, etc. That is going to be a technical hurdle for online always.

benis

Make a Street Fighter competitive sports mix game with the characters playing volleyball, kart racing, jet-ski racing, and various other activities with stages based on their stages from the games

Does it need saving? It's pretty much been run into the Ground by Capcom and the most competent people at Capcom at the moment are all in the Monster Hunter department. Before anything, Capcom needs to sit down and reconsider how the company is being ran and why the Monster Hunter department is so successful. A part of me wanted Worlds to fail just so Capcom would. Worlds being good and successful will teach them nothing as they try considering how to milk consumers in their next non-MH game. With SFV, Capcom was obviously more invested in learning how to milk the player in the long run than actually making and selling a complete game upon launch.

Launching the game more than a year early was a huge mistake. Censoring their games to appeal to Esports while trying to sell on sex with DLC costumes was a mistake. Prioritizing paid content over fixing obvious bugs was a mistake. You get the picture. They will double down on milking the player instead of putting out a quality product. Capcom needs to be saved from its self before SF can be saved.

why would it have to be a non-MH game. they're already milking with world

THIS

I should have expected this. MHW was most likely a game Capcom was betting everything on after SFV and they were hoping MvCI would simply sustain them as they barely put any money into it's development anyway.

The only thing they should listen to when it comes to the Western FGC is a quality PC release. The esports shit needs to stop and not having a cabinet in Japan is absolutely retarded on their behalf.

it gets worse user

Is this a bigger cancer than everyone wanting to be Call of Duty? I think it might be.

That is reason enough to make efforts to bankrupt Crapcom even if they release good games.

Hold back to block is the worst thing to ever happen to fighting games

Nah. The best.

RIP Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (09/19/2017-02/06/2018)

How to make Street Fighter great again:

Step 1) Pick a Street Fighter release that was actually great.
Step 2) Play the fuck out of it and build a community around it.
Step 3) ???
Step 4) Profit

Just play ST/A2/3s/ on Fightcade. Ignore the newer ones.

I don't think it can be saved at this point. The only way would be for Capcom to stop being Capcom or someone else to get the rights. Neither of which seem very likely.

GGPO already does all of this, but capcom refuses to use it. SFV's network code was done by one guy, so it's quite impressive, but for the wrong reason.

If SFV had less input lag generally speaking it would be a lot better.
If the PC version was better optimized, I haven't played since AE dropped, it would be a lot better.
I've bought all the characters through season 2 with fight money, and I don't play that much.

ZANGIEF SF4 PLAYERS: What if Double Lariat command was PP and the EX version was PPP?

Make it so the years begin with "1" again

??
Release SF4.4 and Alpha 4 (basically bug & glitch free version of 3rd strike and alpha3)

I'll just play better games like FighterZ or anything on fightcade

Street fighter hasn't been good since alpha 3

What is a gacha game?

Make BLANKA great again!

Japanese lootboxes.

Chun-Li

I'm a bit confused by this advice. You seem to be implying that if one designs their game around esports that the game won't be good. How is that possible? You make a good fighting game, make a good training mode, give it good netcode for online play, it all seems pretty simple.

Also, can someone elaborate on how the western/SoCal FGC is toxic to the quality of fighting games?

Capcum should scrap the game, get someone with no weird fetishes to design the character models and start from scratch.

Beware of soyboy corporate shills like this user.

Fire Ono.

Why would you need an EX double lariat?

FIX ALEX'S FACE

Many people mention Ken. But did you see Alex? He just looks like a blonde T. Hawk. His face resembles nothing the one he used to have.

Have SNK buy the IP.

you kill off capcom
they're intent on making everything shit
i.e. monhun mvc sf and re

Arika is already making SF great again with Fighting EX Layer provided they don't do gougi DLC

SFV has cabs? I thought the name Arcade Edition was wishfull thinking…

It's like when you try to improve something but you totally fuck it up and then you try to fix it but you forgot what it looked like originally and you just make it worse.

KEN is OLD KEN

The patient has to want to get better, user.

Looking good for a 53 year old. Happy birthday, Ken-chan.

they're not proper cabs, its just the pc version in a cabinet.