Great games to play on a laptop

Hey let me start this thread with:
etternaonline.com/ the best version of Stepmania out there

Post only games that are singleplayer or easy to quit in online without consequences.

It's so retarded this is a thing now because of competitive gayming.

More like the shittiest version of StepMania

If I wanted a rhythm game with a community that jerks off to their scores all day and attacks anyone who disagrees with the gameplay I'd go play osu.

I play the masturbation game.

Cave Story
Star Control II
Touhou
There's also some game that's an endless shmup boss rush that adapts to how you play but the name escapes me

Warning Forever?

Degenerate.

Elasto Mania or MotoX.

>(((laptop)))
just get a normal computer retard

Laptops aren't made for gaming, retard.

>(((normal computer)))
Get out, kike. Desktop computers are for good goys with more money than brains. I don't want a jet engine in my room that idles at 100 watts. Go back to PCMR with that shit. I bet you play modern videogames too, you fucking normalfag.

ps2 emulator

yeah that's the one

kek

Brawlhalla
Mental Omega (Red Alert 2)
Party Hard
Dolphin (Wii / GC emu)
Hotline Miami
Quake 2
Serious Sam

aw hell ye, Cave Story

This, and PSP emulator. But PS2 emus seem to have bugs.

They are, just not for the same price points as desktops. When you buy a "gaming laptop" you pay the extra price for convenience. If you have limited space, want the screen+keyboard built-in I didn't say mouse because you'd be retarded to game with a trackpad and have the extra money to waste, then laptops are the way to go.

That said, upgradability is an issue, but the latest AMD Ryzen gaming laptops have full AM4 sockets so you can actually upgrade the CPUs in them, which just leaves the GPU as the one thing your can't upgrade now but with Thunderbolt 3 ports you can actually use a full desktop external PCie slot that supports GPU uogrades. Intel Laptops use BGA sockets and do not support CPU swapping but Intel cpus still get better single core/gaming performance than Ryzen anyways

as a Fighting Game player, fuck D/C'ers. I'm sure there are dudes who legit have to go somewhere or something, but nah, 9/10 times they're rage quitters, so I'd rather have d/c'ing get punished than let it happen without consequences.

This shit is impractical as fuck my dude. If the point of a laptop is convenience having cables all over the fucking place due to a mouse, headphones and now an eGPU gets to be a hassle.

Also to be fair any laptop with a half decent dGPU doesn't really need an upgrade, even an iGPU shitter can play a lot of games. Most demanding games are shit anyway.

I agree, but to follow this, the best way is also a timed "you can't play for X minutes" instead of a demerit system or low prio. Then it almost exclusively punishes the people who want to quit out when losing and quickjoin another- leaving alone the people who gotta go somewhere for an hour or more.

there should be a combination of both "you cant play for x minutes" and THEN a demerit system for repeated d/c'ers