Ork gamez

I just want 1 good game besides DOW1 that let's me play as an Ork. Why is this so hard?

You're asking why people who can't even be successful copying a game can't make a good one?

There should be an ork game like dunkirk where you have to fly from a nearby island to protect orks on the beach accross from you from getting slaughtered by the gay chaos daemons and their diamond shaped aircraft. You have to manage your fuel on each flight out unless your plane is painted red and you believe there is still fuel.

Better idea. The recruit menu shows an orks specific beliefs such as "Red uns go fastah!", and these beliefs give you special bonuses.

You have to use your mic to speak the ork specific belief in orkglish and as long as you keep saying it, it will take effect. So "Red uns go fastah!" keeps your boost going even when you run out as long as you keep saying it.

It was shit from day one considering the developers and the shady shit they did by pretending this would be anything like Dark Millenium Online.

i still firmly believe that an ork kart game would be the genuinely fantastic breakthrough 40k games have needed since dawn of war. a combination of twisted metal, mario kart and penny racers

Ironically the middle earth video games had the orcs acting more like warhammer orkz than lotr orcs

That's brilliant, but it's too brilliant for any game developer to ever consider. Their minds would explode from the sheer thought they might actually be successful.

Give this man an executive job.

Never ever.

>no Ork game that features a group of Boys leading a right proper waagh against the forces of Chaos Space Marine has that in an indirect way

Calling a WAAAAAGH! on Games Worhshop doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Best part of that was the Ork talk in the chat. Every other faction was your typical multiplayer cancer chats, but the Ork players usually stayed in character and that made it so much better. Made you almost forget how disappointing/fucked this game was.

Talk to this man

Genestealer detected.

Orks are niggers and you shouldn't want to play as one.

That's a great idea, user.
It's a shame it will never happen because it isn't a "safe" option.
Gam devs aren't in it for the games anymore, just the money, they go for the "safe" ideas and no longer innovate.
Even if your idea did get made into a game corporate kikes would just implement in-game currency, micro-transactions, tiny dlc by the dozen, and still slap a £60 price-tag on it.

40k is trash.

I can't even bear to read the rest of this post because I know this game will never be made

You could play Gorkamorka through Roll20 or whatever the current meme online tabletop method is.

But that's wrong.

Shadow of Mordor/War

GTA SA was pretty good user.

Orks r gay

Only in Warcraft and Tolkein, fuckballs.

I wonder what they'll rename orks when they inevitably get round to them on their march to create copyrightable gobbledegook.

Can't be Orx, that's for sure.

I thought ork was copyrighted and orc wasn't.

>they will NEVER make a good gorkamorka game

If it's any consolation, most orks don't get to either.

Gothic Armada and soon GA2

Was there even a single gorkamorka game?

is it Ork or Orc?