When and where will the fire begin?

When and where will the fire begin?

Wherever you light it, comrade.

A fire is soon comrade, we must stand up to donald trump, a new age of communism that will not result in mass killings of many. We must have a 2nd lenin, but not a second stalin.

Europe.

yo anons, let's play a game

redditor or Holla Forumsyp false flag?

Once I get out of my armchair the fire will rise, comrade.

I think you misread, mate. stand up to trump.

Nigger wat?!

Uh you do know that Trump is literally a bourgeoisie, or do you just need to go back to Holla Forums

04/20/2069

bourgeois
noun, plural bourgeois.
1.a member of the middle class.
2.a person whose political, economic, and social opinions are believed to be determined mainly by concern for property values and conventional respectability.
3.a shopkeeper or merchant.

adjective
4.belonging to, characteristic of, or consisting of the middle class.
5.conventional; middle-class.
6.dominated or characterized by materialistic pursuits or concerns.

bourgeoisie
noun
1.the bourgeois class.
2.(in Marxist theory) the class that, in contrast to the proletariat or wage-earning class, is primarily concerned with property values.

It's not hard.

That's as may be, but he's kicking liberals and their institutions in the face, and there's absolutely nothing objectionable about that.

He is dismantling the tiny shreds of good the working class had left and lowering taxes for the rich across the board. There is nothing good about it.

It's already started

soon comrade

"The biggest Communist revolution will take place in the most advanced Capitalist country."

Lenin thought it would be Germany.

I immediately thought of Japan and interestingly enough they have the largest non-ruling Communist Party in the world.

xD

If there is anything history has shown its that predicting shit is fucking hard. It may be a century from now on the other side of the world, it may be next week in your hometown, be ready.

That said my bet is on China sometime in the next 30 years. They've got numerous looming points of collapse from their rapidly accelerated capitalism, with the added point that they've been associating capitalism with brutal oppression which makes rejecting it more attractive. (Sometimes I wonder if Deng never actually gave up on communism but decided to adopt accelerationism instead).

How do you measure how advanced a capitalist economy is?

The US is objectively the strongest economy in the world. Does that make them the most advanced?

I think it means how far into late stage capitalism they are, so probably Japan. That country is a nightmare.