Kaz hirai Leaves Sony

How badly will Sony fuck up PlayStation after he steps down? Will Sony picture continue to bring down the rest of Sony? PS4 is the only thing from Sony pulling in profit. PlayStation is like welfare to the other branches of Sony as it is.
please use archive.is/gadgets/2018/02/sonys-savior-ceo-stepping-down-fate-of-some-products-now-up-in-the-air/

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/georgia-teen-sentenced-40-years-killing-man-ps4-article-1.2681104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pucker your anus, sonyggers!

If anything, Kaz Hirai will help Sony.
I wonder why Andrew House left, though. He shipped every major PS console to date, but he leaves when the latest one is arguably successful?

Post your reaction when Sony goes under.

No, give your (You)s to me, instead.

I rather see reaction to the Neogaf circle jerk on Cuckchan Holla Forums.

Just go to the monhun thread if you want to see sonyggers and their mating calls.

I love how Cuckchan thinks nu-monster hunter is a Sony exclusive

PEOPLE OF Holla Forums, GIVE ME YOUR (YOU)'S

I'd rather not lose the majority resource for weeb games.

ok

Feels good man.

Nah, it would be better off, either way we get portability or best platform, or a new competitor jumps in, they certainly aren't going to Xbox.

Switch slowly taking away ps vita last strong hold

Sony will never fail. Same with Nintendo and Microsoft. They are just too big now. They could be bleeding money for years and they would just cook and manipulate their books to make it seem that they are still making money. Or get bailouts in case things start to get really bad.

They'll get bought out and cannibalized for IP before discarding the eviscerated remains for scrap. Same ways EA does.

Kaz was one of the big veto stamps on allowing that to happen from what I hear. They'd gotten offers in the past, but Kaz shot them down and persuaded investors that Sony should stay independent. Without him there, there's a much greater chance that Amazon, Disney, or Google could snatch them up if they wanted. And they would absolutely gut the Playstation brand. Maybe they'd make something better than Sony could ever hope to - who knows - but it wouldn't be the Playstation brand anymore. It'd be Disney's Playstation, or Amazon's Playstation.

I really don't want Sony to die.
I like Nintendo but I wouldn't want Nintendo to have monopoly over console gaming.
Same goes otherwise.

So was Atari and Sega user. Nothings ever too big to fail

Sony doesn’t have go bankrupt. They will probably sell Sony picture to save themselves

To be fair, sony know how to play their audience. Just pull the strings to get some months of delay for the PC and the fanboys are all too eager to scream "ha ha ha waiting race scraps lololol". Even if it does make the console version the early access title essentially. Sonyggers are in it for the shitposting almost as much as the games.

Sonyggers will always be worse then Nintoddlers. Nothing you say will convince me otherwise

Sonyggers keep their shit on garbage sites like cuckchan and neofag while Nintoddlers come shit here, that alone makes them worse in my book.

Hi Sonnigger. Do I have to start posting random anti-Nintendo and PC rant videos by literal Sonyniggers? This no joke. Look up a X Nintendo console sucks rant. It shockingly all blacks being triggered by Sony having competition

I'm confused by that video. Did people petition to remove the review because it was shit and didn't deserve a 9/10 or because she didn't give it a 10/10?

Are you blind or just in denial? There is no shortage of sonygger presence here. The /mhg/ thread has been a monkey pit for months, and let's not forget the cuckchan wojak.

Seriously. What’s up with black people and PlayStation? Why is the black community such wiling corporate slaves? To this day. Most homiacides and Robberies over consoles is always a PlayStation. nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/georgia-teen-sentenced-40-years-killing-man-ps4-article-1.2681104

since the xbone has no games, all of the dudebros swtiched to sony

Maybe. But whats with the increase of ghetto behavior?

PS4 confirmed last canon PS console.

I don't go looking for videos of random subhumans being subhumans because I don't give a fuck about YT. If those niggers begin to come here as much as nintoddlers do then I will care more.

The /mhg/ has been a monkey pit for months because World is shit and every new info about it pointed to it being shit.
I also didn't forget of the guy shilling BotW for weeks with threads with the exact same images or how the board gets spammed with 6+ threads with every nintendo announcement.

that is a weird hobby to have, you would think you'd like to spend your free time having fun instead of getting mad at people who don't like the same things you do.

(checked) the increase of niggers comes from the flock of dudebros, they try to be the cool alpha by having the new playstation console (just like a new iphone) with the newest fighting game so they can throw virtual punches at themselves on the game instead of doing it on the streets

FIVE HUNDRED NINETY NINE US DOLLARS

Switch is gonna steal all the weeb stuff now. It's not like animu shit needs next-gen(tm) horsepower.

True, but we have to remember Sony's sins. They're the ones who took gaming mainstream, who made all the cool dude-bro and counter-culture advertising in the second-half of the nineties. Sega tried to make gaming Xtreme with their early 90s Xtreme mascot Sonic, but it was Sony who really made gaming for normalfags, and that's unforgivable.
Also, niggers love Playstation, and it's likely that without Sony fucking up the hobby then we wouldn't have so many Soniggers shitting the place up. They will easily be swayed to move to Xbox if Sony does go under though, because all MS has to do is release a limited edition Air Jordan console and niggers will be breaking in to warehouses to steal shipments to trade for crack.

I love how Cup of noodles created the biggest plot hole in FF15

How did it make a plot hole?

12 years ago I was 18 and fucking miserable

And now you're ov 8/v/.

n-no, I still need dualshock 4 for ps1 emulation.

pop team epic is literally "lul so randumb xD" the gag manga and I don't know why people applaud it so much. It's japanese reddit. Just because it's different.

The PS1 was a decent CD player, the PS2 was a decent DVD player, and the PS3 was a decent Blue Ray player.

Sony is honestly the Tuco Ramirez of video games. Had plenty of chances to make a killing but always wanted more and ended up in the middle of nowhere, living to tell the tale by the skin of its teeth and with nothing gained.

People tend to forget that the PS2 survived its first year on the back of PSOne sales alone, and only started to thrive thereafter especially once GT3, GTA III and Max Payne came out. Also the Dreamcast crashing and burning was probably a boon to its market share. Linux started to make an inroads on what would have been the first mainstream console with an OS before they got burned. Seriously fucking imagine if they took them up on their offer instead of shunning them.

Then when it came to the PSP they had one simple goal; beat the Gameboy at its own game in every conceivable factor. All they had to do was make something that was more or less a portable PS1, make it small and give it shittons of battery. Instead they made something that was a low-spec PS2 that could barely fit its frame around the electronics, full of tiny parts that could break at any moment and had disappointing battery life for the first few years. Not to mention it got delayed and came out in 2005 when the DS had already launched. Plus PD discontented them when they failed to deliver GT as a launch title wouldn't come out until 2009 so I'm amazed they even had a chance at all.

PS3 had those cringy memes, both for and against it (if you don't remember Chadwardenn you can leave right now) but nonetheless survived its first year once more thanks to MS' incompetence with regards to their console's RRODs. Then when YLODs became the biggest bane to gamers in 2007 - 2009 it wasn't until the Dildo came out that it even began to recuperate some of that lost ground during the rest of the meme generation. Lack of backwards compatibility hurt it greatly too, and although its relationship with the BR format helped it to defeat HD-DVD and become an industry standard in the long run, that certainly wasn't the case for the first 24 months or so of the console's life.

Then they wasted their time on the Vita literal definition of a cult console tbh and shat out a PS4 that wasn't noticeably higher specced than the XBone, banking its projected success on the fact that "we're not a voice-controlled NFL botnet lmao" which worked to say the least, but that's besides the point. Also an ugly square rhombus design, a controller that dazzles you at night and gives you a coronary if you forget to set its volume down in the options before playing something like V, power options that make it feel like a 10 year old gaming computer PS1 - 3 could be shut off in a matter of seconds if even that, this one takes practically a whole minute and a general lack of IPs and you have to wonder what the flying fuck the company has been doing all this time.

On the whole, consolefags are fucked. Should Apple consider a collaboration with Nintendo with Sony going under, this is literally what the video game arms race will look like:

I know which one I picked, and haven't even batted an eyelid at consoles since 2008, though that's not to say I've abandoned them entirely. I probably would've most likely stuck with my PS2 as a side whore until the end of time had my sister not gone behind my back at Christmas and threw away my old CRT it was about to die anyway and didn't even have a VHS slot and disconnected the older console in favor of a $500 paperweight. I mean at least I have something new with as-of-yet unemulateable exclusives that cost me nothing but I never would've bought it in a million years. Putting the internet on a console was the biggest mistake anyone ever did.

why does she hate me so much Holla Forums?

He wasn't the boss of the PlayStation division for quite some time. He was the head of Sony. The british faggot left Sony last year.
Sony is fucking up their IPs with the "cinematic feel" trend, even God of War is going the Last of Us way.

You just proved his point, you fucking idiot. He just got you hook, line, and sinker.