4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that you have done a 100% run of?

Slightly less than average now that I've gotten back in touch with my long neglected emotions. Still can't sort out my sleeping problems though, but I'm getting there. Once you hit rock bottom you can only go up, or so they tell me.

San Andreas probably.

Last game I did a 100% run of was Banjo Tooie. I don't count Pokemon because 100% means catching them all.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Played more tzar, played more of my autism gta roleplay run, just woke up a minute ago so kinda out of it

Ain't gonna lie, Super Mario Sunshine.

Did you find any other emotions besides crying yet?

How goes fam

Why sunshine?
How goes user

Anger, lots of anger.

?

Mario Sunshine and 3D world are the only 3D Marios I don't see the appeal of. I haven't played Odyssey yet though. I've never played Sunshine either, but I've heard people say it's good.

I just wanted work to be over and every customer felt like communicating with a mongoloid.

Mornin lads, how you all doing?
Playing anything fun?

I just reached High Rank in MHWorld. Now the fun REALLY begins. I'm excited.

Virtue's Last Reward. Granted, I've only ever 100%'d three games in recent memory:
there may be one or two I did when I was younger that I've long-since forgotten. But that's about it.

they aren't wrong. Keep your chin up user, you'll get there.

I hate you faggots. Have fun

Been keeping my head low for far too long to give up now.

I hate you too.

love you too tsunanon

At who or what and why
Did you bring up memories of being molested out from repression yet?

I've been playing gta where I don't do any missions and I only get money from robbing places, attacking armored cars, beating people up, street races. I drive an ae86 knock off that I'm slowly upgrading. Also I have a ton of rules about only carrying a couple of guns and having realistic amounts of ammo. Been doing it for months now.

Whats high rank in mh do?
How goes fam

Been nice the last few days.

Probably Spyro 2. Fuck some of those challenges to unlock the Super Fireball. Though on NG+ it makes them very cathartic to just torch anything that gave you a problem before. Was using a friend's memory card at that time as he had access to a PS1 and I didn't. Never got to copy that data over to my own when I got a PS2 to play it on, and he's not a friend anymore.

Not play anything; making a banner for a board at the moment. Wish I could combine text warp affects in photoshop but it seems like you can only have one active at a time.

I'm finally almost healed Holla Forums!
Just a few days ago I thought I was gonna die.

>>>/eerie/

Why you think that your dead game is getting fan art all of a sudden?
How goes user

Thats good user. Whats the first thing you are going to do when you get better

There ya go user. Baby steps are everything when it comes to progress. Even if you slide back again, just keep pushing.

a lot.
The monsters are more aggressive, they hit a LOT harder, and they have their own class of materials so you can make High Rank armor and weapons. Also in MHWorld, High Rank also means armor has Decoration slots and also the ability to change the color pigments on the armor pieces.

what board?

Youtube when

Ohhhh so you are actually playing the game now, I get it. I hate having to unlock that kind of shit in games. Give me max difficulty from the start.

Did the Mila poster get banned or something? I'm starting to get paranoid if I don't see a regular poster for 2+ days.

(you)

Myself mostly, my immediate family and my so called "friends" from back in the day.

Nope, just me drawing swastikas on the blackboard in the fifth grade and getting sent to the counselor for it.

Omedetou!

Baby steps, that's the expression. Couldn't have put it better.

I dunno why, I enjoyed the shit outta that game from start to end. Besides that I've been playing games all morning, abit with some lag but whatever.

Sunshine is worth a play.

Hidden Star in Four Seasons all day. Tan Cirno worst.

Make it up to my gf who's been there for me the whole time.
Then I want to diet, work out and lose a bunch of weight so my metabolism grows a bit stronger I don't even think I'm unhealthy. I'm at the sweet spot of chub where my metabolism works medium/fast and it's super hard to get sick, but I want the aesthetics.

Hes sick right now, give him a couple days. Also he had family in the hospital so maybe something happened with that dunno

Wait are you from argentina? Is your family nazis?

What games?

sometimes I wonder if I can really be responsible with a NEET gf. I'd probably make some rules, but that's about it.

I'm considering going on an extreme high protein diet. I already eat a ton of high protein foods apparently. If I just cut out the junk food and eat more of those and work out a little I'd get fit fast.

NEETs don't play by no rules monica

he is, i want to buy dbfz just to see beerus.
too bad it's so shit in every other way

2hu, some soku and the new one.

Yeah
Nope. On the contrary, they're quite liberal, so something something knee jerk effect.

Basically what said

what did he mean by this

Not even like your great grandparents?
Have you went to that place hitler supposedly lived?

precisely. The REAL game starts now, about 40 hours in.

Precisely user
a bit of autism, but I like to listen to REO Speedwagon's " Keep Pushin' " for motivation as well.

I don't into 2hu, she's cute though
10/10 would headpat and feed an icepop

I feel like I maybe could. I'd have to be strict with her though, she'd have to pull her weight around the home too if I'm gonna be the only one making money.

Then what would I do with a NEET gf?

then just fap to him you dumb furfag.

Nigga you don't know about them 2hu fighting spinoffs? Damn son you're kinda missing out.

Only so much you can do with a baka

I need a game like that. Tired of not having a long game to play

Feed her and watch your bank account drain mostly

but it's rare such a sexy hunk of a man is in a game. i think the last time a sex machine like beerus was in a game was like, 2016 i guess actually since morgana was in persona 5.not as far back as i thought.
that's pretty epic for the win that you're using spoilers in such a memetastic way. is that like your special writing style, like are you a homestuck character? it's epic and i'm reblogging it on tumblr

anyway okay bye. >>>/eerie/

I already have three debts I'm stuck paying off, my inner kike might not take it.

note that i realize he was in xenoverse and whatever but they were all even bigger pieces of shit than dbfz

I don't think touhous are very cute tbh

What are you even in debt for? And 3 debts? What

Xenoverse is fucking amazing. Get out of here

I would really prefer if you didn't do that.

I come from a long lineage of peasants, immigrants, cowards, musicians and anarchists. My great grandfather was a sailor who said sayonara to Spain during the civil war and came here because he didn't care for either side.
Braunau am Inn? Yeah I went there when I went to Italy. Quite the nice town. There's an Italian guy who's got a Pita bread place there.

I listen to a lot of funk and disco for motivation. Even found me a French webradio that just plays old school funk and R&B.

Help her better herself and make her into a decent woman.

Not sure, maybe someone's just doing some trawling and uploading stuff that's been missed. I'm not complaining though. A lot's been Lilka and Marivel focused though, which just further emphasizes to me how popular those two girls are to the Japanese fanbase.

Also found one that with a bit of cropping will make a great reaction image.

Alright. Was waiting around in case a friend wanted to hang out, but I guess he's too tired from his classes to tonight.

If you've already found it, with some luck you'll eventually see one involving this along the top.

Man, that happens when I see a good deal on ammo and gun or when my issue wants something for superb grades.

Man, there be something terribly wrong with ya.

Wigglers are cute

Exactly. Give her some ice cream and send her on her way with a headpat as she goes to do whatever smart fairies do.

IT'S ON PS4 NIG PICK IT UP SO WE CAN PLAY IT

damn fam what from?

>uni debt despite that I was forced into it, they insist that I need to pay for it since I went anyway.

Nah there is some hotel in Argentina where hitler might have escaped to. He was good friends with the owners and witnesses say they saw a guy who looked like him there after the war.

Whats this about a secret board

They are weird. And you are too

Fairys are the type you give bad chocolate to, they don't know any better.

Shit, meant that last part in response to . Maybe I should be 4am-ing it while multitasking.

I'll think about it. My amazon funbux is being eaten up though. Want to get a life size wall scroll of Ritsu. Plus new onahole and some more lube. Shits expensive yo

Rent isn't really a form of debt unless your parents are asking for backpay or something stupid like that.

I guess that is the life of someone who can't dodge rain.

That's just a scam to get more tourism to the country, pure speculation, no concrete facts. I don't deal with speculations.

I still find it funny that zun's art is so shit that fanart might as well be taken as a "real" interpretations at times.

Do you just like variety in pocket pussies, or are you burning through those that fast?

What?
And I'm inside 24/7, never around rain

(checked)
I don't think being associated with nazis will bring in much tourism. Plus we had those CIA files show they thought hitler survived the war released last year too.

You really have lost control.
Anyway. Stayed up to 6am playing shit video games then got up at 9am to continue. Feels like I've really wasted the day but honestly I don't have much else on my plate.
I'm really glad I'm earning more than minimum wage and have a job I enjoy. I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't have anything to do on my days off and didn't enjoy my job but had to work constantly just to stay afloat. As it stands I have plenty of disposable income and enjoy work but don't really know what to do on my days off. Hell, I don't even have anything I want to spend this money on so it's just sitting there until I buy a house.
Fucking hell I haven't even tried to get 100% on anything for a long time. Last game I can think of was Crash Bash back when our only source of video games was the ps1.

I quite liked that anime but I can't name anything that really stood out about it. Maybe I just like space.

that sounds pretty nice user.

i still don't know what board. But is that from Planetes? I'd have to guess it's for /a/ then?

that's fucking awful user
i feel you. I wasn't FORCED into it myself per se, but my parents really pushed for me to go for it. I dropped out and i'm about $11k in debt now. And I'm paying a car payment too, but that isn't too bad; only $3400 for the car, I'll have it paid off before the end of the year.

lube isn't expensive though. Quite buying so many onaholes and buy monhun you nigger so we can play videogames

I mean the games themselves im more into CAVE and smaller stuff like Crimzon Clover
2hu girls are adorable and fox milf is my favorite

Nah all my holes got at least another year or two of use in them.
Variety is just amazing. When you use a hole after taking a break from it for a while it feels crazy good.

Thats my first off time thread all year so.
What games you playing? Go to nippon with the money

You're not familiar with Villa General Belgrano in the province of Cordoba then. It was an old German settlement and now It's a touristic haven, they even do Oktoberfests each year. You can literally buy hats with the luftwaffe and wehrmacht insignias there. Nazi militaria is very popular in latin america too.

Meant for

I honestly love it, I mean its a drunk guy who cobbles a game together so people can listen to his music.

There is honestly 2hu games for every fucking genre and that alone just boggles the mind.

I gotcha, ain't into em bullet hells. Eat enough forest shrooms and you can dodge lead

I'm not big on gaming with people honestly. I keep weird hours so rarely are people on when I want to play. Plus its an obligation and I hate obligations. Thats why I'm NEET

Do you go to that every year? Sounds comfy.

I don't know why, but recently I've been craving a motherly woman to give me handjobs. Is there something wrong with me?

You're craving a wife.

Never tried shrooms. Don't trust those or LSD honestly

Yes

I went there once for the chocolate fest, was in December so I missed out on the oktoberfest. The beer's delicious there though, got flavored ones and shit.

Something something Oedipus complex.

Tried LSD twice and It never did shit to me. Triple drops and everything. Guess I'm too crazy already for that.

Oh i haven't played hardly any of the spin-offs. I have Scarlet Curiosity on my PS4 but haven't touched it

nigger do you even know who you're talking to
you literally just hop in my session if you feel like it or shoot me a message for an invite to hunt together when you're up for it. You make it sound like i'm talking about some sort of MMO guild or something

so you want some ara action?
I fail to see what's odd here.

They're fine provided you don't spook easy. I mean god damn there is nothing like looking at a clear sky full of stars and the moon while just in four layers of comfy.

Subnautica. As much as survival crafting is a meme, it caters to my autism and I can whittle away hours on the routine and exploration.
I don't have yellow fever so no thanks. That said, when you went there, did you catch anything from all the prostitutes you had accompanying you in the bath?

It's pretty much a slice of life in a dangerous environment. Those last few episodes actually had me scared given how "hard scifi" the setting is.
>Hachimaki forsaking everything and everyone to attain his goal.
>Almost becomes a murderer (against a target that kind of deserved it) and is only spared both in conscience and life by circumstance.
>Ai nearly dies on the moon and suffers nerve damage and paralysis.
>Hachi finally has a "what have I done" moment after being chosen and nearly drowning after he crashes his bike a falling into the ocean.
It was like everyone was going some sort of nuts until the last episode. It's like only Yuri kept it together until then, because he already had his breakdown earlier in the series.

Also

Not /a/, but on the right track.

I'm not complaining about the actual games or music, just that he can't draw.

Lusting after something that probably doesn't exist much in the age of progression and feminism.

ah well, i don't hardly explore boards beyond Holla Forums and I RARELY venture to /a/

I've always desired a wife tbh. I just don't think good 3D women exist anymore.

But I said motherly women, not my mom.

I feel like everything I love doesn't exist anymore.

And now I'm craving beer like crazy.
I hate being broke

Whats coop even like

They are mind control drugs invented by commies to turn you into hippies though

Subnautica did look kinda neat.
Nope clean as far as I know. Gonna get an STD test when I go to the doc anyway though.

it's the same as a solo hunt, but with more people. the Monster's health scales depending on how many people are in the hunt. You have to be conscious of the other hunters though with your attacks; like if you're using Longsword, Switch Axe, Gun Lance, or Insect Glaive; making sure not to trip up the others.

There's nothing quite like hunting down a big badass monster with some buds and then reveling in the victory as you carve it's corpse for materials.

The key word there is motherly oedipus-kun

I've seen bums drinking hand sanitizer here my man. The possibilities are infinite friend.

/a/ isn't a particularly good anime board here, and the especially seem to hate crossboarding "Holla Forumsermin". There's other options if you look, albeit slower ones.

Reminds me of the plot point Eternia makes over trying to understand what Meredy's yammering about, because the two planets don't understand one another anymore.

i want to bash your head in with a shovel

Scarlet Curiosity is fun.

You got ripped off son. If that stuff saw any sunlight it was toast, besides that real LSD is a rarity these days.

That is what I was getting at, its a cobbled together thing with a strong suit and a weak one.

I got a wife, don't get to see her too often.

Some crazy swiss man found it after playing with some ergot. Only the CIA tried stuff with it and failed mostly. Fucking deadheads getting that stuff banned.

Admit it, you want her to bring you chicken tendies like the good old days.

Can you be a super fast fighter in that?

I've got rum and other stuff sitting around. I don't care about getting drunk. Beers tasty

How goes user

im doing good thanks for asking

I've heard too many people say it changed them by using it. I love myself too much for that.

Do anything fun today?

Yeah it really started to get brutal in those last few episodes which was great but I didn't really give a shit about the characters. The only one I really liked was the girl that was going hard on the smokes. She was getting pretty close to being waifu territory but you know how it is. Maybe if it was just a tan.

Good, STIs left untreated can turn into deadly pelvic sepsis and often have no symptoms other than mild discomfort until it's getting too late.

I thought they bailed to the smug bunker during infinity next. I haven't checked to see if anyone is still there but it's likely that the fracturing caused quality posters to go elsewhere and the newfags filling the void didn't have good role models to learn from so the bunker might have killed /a/ on the whole.

/animu/ seems to be slowly growing though.

Come here and do it faget.

Most probably yeah. Dind't cost much so I can't complain. 一分钱,一分货.

Fair enough.

watched jap cartoons fun fun fun

I used to go out to mcdonalds/burger king every friday as a kid. I always liked getting new toys way back when. I don't have any of them anymore though.

What kind of discomfort?

So whats the deal with airline food?

Cute all girl ones?

I've been wanting to buy old cups and toys from movie promos at fast food places when I was a kid. Have a weird nostalgia for them.

I played a little bit of it, but was juggling too many games at the time and it fell. I may pick it up eventually

you're exactly right which I why I stopped lurking it beyond the occasional trip to steal their smug images.

Dual Blades is pretty fast. Insect Glaive can also be fast but isn't really THAT fast. Sword N Shield also allows for some fast maneuvering and quick attacks.

The best way I can describe the first time is it affirmed that I am always right and commie shits and their pets get the jackboot.

仕方が無い

It'll come around then.

I hate this meme.
Can you use just a single handed sword? Whats it like if so

But I already know I'm always right.

cute all girl ones

Then you'll go on a fucked long adventure looking at everything with a fucked perspective then.

Yeah, the anime doesn't really make it look much like she's a quarter nog. Think I've heard the manga goes deeper about her backstory.

Honestly, the fast food toys I most remember were some food train ones from Sonic way back when. Mainly because mom wound up liking them more than I did and kept them. Think she's still got some of them around.

Oh, and back when McDonalds had the Matoran from Bionicle. Those were great kids meal toys.

Which ones then

I'd much rather sit and watch cute anime if I ever did that junk

Good. Have a smug on the house.

It sucks everywhere, that's the deal.

流石

Where did I touch you friend? No regrets though, you probably deserved it.

I require attention.
Sly Cooper 2

Didn't say you'd be going anywhere, hell you might not even leave bed or whatever comfy construct you may have.

The meal on the way to Japan and back were alright.

Have a (you) on the house.

The two flights on nippon carriers I had actually had decent food. Lots of neat things in tiny boxes bento style.

How goes user

yuru camp

we cant possibly have any common friends

Sword N Shield gives you a short sword in one hand and a small shield in the other. The main perk of SnS is that you can use items with you weapon drawn, so it's a REALLY good support weapon for setting down bombs/traps/heals etc.
Nothing is just "one-hand with a sword, other hand empty." ALL the weapons require two hands.

thanks user, can never have enough smugs

I remember I had some Yugioh toy from Burger King. It was some Pyramid that I couldn't get open. Eventually it slipped out of my hand and it just came open. I don't know shit about Yugioh by the way.
(you)

I get such an amazing dopamine rush everytime I get that beloved (you). Oh please keeping giving me (you)s I love them so.

Bored, drinking milk so I'll go to sleep eventually.

I rarely leave bed so

(Checked)
I figured. I downloaded that but haven't watched it yet. Does it have yuri?

You can't use items with your weapon drawn with other people?
Can I be a gimmicky item guy and use smoke bombs and stuff?

That's because the food itself is good, but it comparatively sucks to the real thing.

That's a given. Still doesn't tell why you'd want me dead.

Pain while peeing, itchiness… you know just a mild occasional pain. When it starts spreading up to your bladder you'll start pissing yourself a little bit without really noticing. There might not be any visible blood in the urine but it might have a cloudy sediment sometimes.
You could have one or two symptoms or none of the above really. They're pretty easy to ignore.

Sleep is for the weak.

What was the food like on the way home from italy? Spaghetti?

Well, Yami tends to cheat his fucking ass off, and the original stories prior to it becoming about card games is him getting ironic justice on shitters, after letting them try their luck, winding up insane, mindless, or even on fire. "I want to play a game" indeed. Early Yugioh manga was brutal.

Oh, and exclusive to the west, Yami's VA, Dan Green, also did hentai dubs. "CLUCK LIKE A CHICKEN BITCH" is infamous.

I don't *technically* think I've done a 100% of any game tbh, 100%ing games is usually weird, tedious or impossible because of bullshit
See: it being impossible to 100% Pokémon because you couldn't get certain ones outside of events

Then it'd be a good journey unless you get a panic attack of some sort. Then the real fun starts when you start finding WWE clips from the 80's.

That is true.

No you can't use items with your weapon drawn PERIOD, unless you're using the Sword N Shield.
smoke bombs don't do much good. BUT you can bring barrel bombs, traps, and the things to craft said bombs/traps/various throwing knives out in the hunt. Throwing knives can be coated with poison, paralysis, or sleep status effects.

Also, when it comes to putting a monster to sleep, the first attack that hits it after it goes to sleep, the "wake up attack", does i think double damage? So the idea is to put a monster to sleep, them set your biggest bombs on by its face, and then blow up the bombs for massive damage. It's a VERY viable method of hunting.

I think I'm fine then, thanks doc

God I fucking love the early Yugioh manga. That one with the guy and the vodka is hilarious

How goes user

Chicken or some shit, I don't remember.

Yes.

I love you, user

Nah sleep is good. Gives you a nice time to be completely still in a silent room with no current obligations. That's a time I treasure greatly.

so is it really fucking painful to pee?

With RPGs like that it's more open ended where 100% really is, especially when you can effectively have infinite (or as much as you have space in boxes) for your "party" members. Something like a platformer is easier on the requirement. Spyro 2 for example. All gems, all orbs, all talismans, done. Maybe all skill points if you care for those too.

Really a "would could have been" or rather, "what there could have been more of" had the duel monsters cards not caught on so hard.

I don't want to strip naked and run in the woods.

Is this one of those BS games where most the hard enemies are immune to those status effects though?

Do they have hamburgers in argentina?

But I'm NEET and always in that situation

I'm alive. Relaxing. Thinking about making a backlog thread because I can't decide what to play next. I've been gameless for a week because I can't decide between a million fucking games

Isn't a problem if you just get comfy.

Nah feels just as good as usual

It would have been forgotten at that point. Maybe got some kaiji style anime that got a single season. Its better for the card game to have caught on

What sorts of games are on your backlog?

It loses its magic in overabundance. If you ever get a working job and lose that NEET lifestyle, then you'll begin to want it back, and then when you get it back you'll just neglect it again after too long.

I usually complete the main quests and forget about them.

Thanks. Unfortunately it doesn't mean much when written on a computer screen. That's the way I feel at least.

Yeah. Mcdonald's, Burger King, Wendy's and our own local fast food joint called Mostaza (literally mustard).

I don't feel like working tomorrow.

Do it anyway to build determination.

Your plan isn't working this time moshe

I've been NEET for most of the last 8 years, never get tired of it

Whats mostaza like

Don't

What if I said I loved you *THIS* much?

I could never be that chronically lazy unfortunately.

Regrettably almost every kind. Just putting a small part of it on a pastebin sort of demoralized me to a minor extent. It'd be easier to say the games I'm currently deciding between:
Nier Automata
Owlboy
Hyper dimension Nep Rebirth
One of the SMT games, either Nocturne, SJ or DDS I guess
Persona 1
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky
Ys 1
FF IV or VI
And some other shit I can't remember off the top of my head, but I got way too much shit to decide between sadly

Disgusting like every fast food joint. I don't dig MSG, my mom got allergies eating a salad because of it.

during my lunch break today, I consider jacking off in my truck. My biggest issue was considering where I was gonna cum, and how was I gonna clean it up without anybody seeing.

Play FFVI.

I've been doing it for 7 months and I feel like I haven't built anything.

I don't have a good excuse to get out of work.

Take heart, you're not the only one with a hugeass backlog. At the very least, I've got enough good stuff to make it through the dark ages we're in easier, and fan translations also help. Saw that a Lupin the Third adventure game for the DS got a patch recently.

no. I think EVERY monster is weak against status effects. Now some RESIST certain status effects better than others. like how the Diablos is VERY susceptible to being Paralyzed, but is quite resistant to being KO'd or Poisoned.

I dunno what its like to be a yid. I fight them on other levels.

It takes a while to adjust to longterm NEET life but once you do its the only way to live

Damn thats a lot of hours to kill user

Something is wrong with you

That seems like an easy way to get on the sex predator watch list

Well I guess it's a good thing I didn't bother then.

Poe's law impedes me from getting any emotional feedback from glowing letters on a screen. Sorry.

That's because 7 months isn't much time when it comes to building a routine. Or maybe that's not the line work you really want to be doing. You've gotta learn to be introspective and ask yourself questions and see if you've even got answers for them.

I think I made that pretty clear from the start. I'll eat it, I just don't go there out of my own volition.

Oh nice. Might consider it then

Thats exactly what a jew would say

see if you can still download and play the demo or not. If you CAN, there's a Training Area where you can try out all the weapons.

Now I'm craving a burger. I haven't eaten yet since I woke up right before the thread.

Aight I'll look monica

what the fuck kind of country do you live in?

I'd prefer the life of a working man over being a lazy NEET. Gotta feed the kids somehow.

I love you too, user

Goodnight, Everyone

Cya next time user

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

That happened in a McDonald's in burgerland 30 years ago friend.

See ya, it was real

I'm gonna go to bed.

g'night user

g'night to you too

Watching girls eat is the best fetish

Cya next time fam

And now everyone dies and go make breakfast for my mom.

Weird fetish you got there.

Cya next time dork

I ain't leaving, I'm waiting for everyone else to die.

Mother fucker some fat chick I knew said she would have people come up to her and buy her food so they could watch her eat then would ask her for her number.
I thought she was just fucking with me when she said it wasn't a one off thing but there we fucking go, another degenerate with the same fetish right there.

What if we are all already dead and this is hell

Its a primal thing that harkens back to the caveman

I already believe this is hell so it wouldn't change a thing.

eh i'm convinced it's more like purgatory than anything

Why in the fuck was that considered desirable? Not just as potential mate, but the process of them waiting around for someone to spend money to feed their fatass, and then get their number in turn.

Why is it hell to you?

How do we move on?

Depends on where you're sitting on the globe, I guess.

Because the only thing that could be considered heavenly, which is perfection, the round number, does not exists and the laws of nature tend to undermine it, not encourage it.

But I am perfect

Perfectly imperfect little man.

we can't

I guess so

Exactly

As long as it lasts forever I'm fine.

Knowing that there is no future that is possible or desirable, I experience the solace one feels on going back to sleep when the alarm clock has sounded.