Fallout

Enclave here. Why isn't your video feed working?

Because I'm a lazy conditioned depressed sack of shit who's given up on life, what's your excuse?

Hey, aren't you that robot baby monster from the end of the Matrix Revolutions?

OOGA BOOGA ROCKSTOP

Come and get me, I'm at the Poseidon Power Plant (^:

Yeah well, whoever you are, I just dispatched a verti-assault team to your location. Have a nice day. :^)

*sends dick pics* :^)

"It's broken"

thanks (in advance) for the armor and scrap metal

Did this really happen

Because I don't want anyone to know I'm actually a dude playing a girl character in a MMO who mooches off of all the thirsty retards.

Patrician taste here. I've been playing Fallout games for about a decade, starting with FO2. Here's my take.

Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 > NV > Tactics > FO3 > FO4

Fallout 4 > FO3 = NV > Tactics > Fallout 2 > Fallout 1

Fallout 4 > NV > FO2 > FO3 > Fallout 1 > Tactics

0/10

What the hell?

So have most people.

Fallout Tactics has the best gameplay you shit eating mongrel

I respectfully disagree

Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 = New Vegas > Tactics > Fallout 4 > Fallout 3
Tactics > Fallout 4 > New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 > Fallout 3
New Vegas > Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4 > Tactics
some bonus opinion cause i know everyone cares.
Fallout 2 = New Vegas > Fallout 1 > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4 = Tactics
Fallout 1 > Fallout 2 = New Vegas > Tactics > Fallout 4 > Fallout 3
Fallout 2 > Fallout 1 = New Vegas > Fallout 3 > Fallout 4 = Tactics

It's not worst written Fallout game. I'm serious.

Fallout 4 is definitely shorter than New Vegas. That's a fact.

Fuck the changes made in Fallout 2 for combat, didn't enjoy the game due to the retarded 10 lizard/12 wolves/6 enclave hordes, and couldn't survive shit until the Better Criticals perk.

But being the boring shitfest that it is, it feels like you're playing it for an eternity.

I prefer action games to strategy games, even though Tactics did combat better than FO1 and 2.

Because it's full of NPC fetching, that is. FO4 has more combat and customization than NPC fetching and dialogue, that's what makes it good.

Hey, another settlement needs your help, go fetch it reddit

Not my fault I'm not a soyboy like you.

You mean the faggots who hailed witcher 3 as the best game ever made? They're more your speed than mine.

It plays more like a bad Borderlands clone than CoD.

Only good things about Fallout 4 are the various visual character customisation options and the gunplay, literally everything else is utter shite.

I just played 15 hours of it due to it being F2P this weekend on Steam and I regret every second of it, it's not a good game, let alone a good fallout game

BREDDY GUD :D

so you're just trolling

I'd argue that Fallout New Vegas has more roleplay elements than the previous games considering that there are multiple endings and you can, for the most part, choose what faction you want to side with, whereas in Fallout 2 you're never given the option to ditch your savage tribesmen and join the Enclave.
Also, I think character interactions in Fallout 4 ought to be a lot higher - at least next to Fallout 2 or even surpassing it. This is because there are tons of voice lines in Fallout 4, especially with companions. They actually put a lot of depth into them and they will comment on a lot of things that happen around them, even commenting on most crucial decisions you make in the game. Of course, Fallout 2 has the advantage of more quality interactions at the cost of quantity, but it's something to consider.

I enjoy sandbox exploration games with inventory management, equipment customization, character progression, stats, and some NPC interactions.

Really? than what is?
If it Fallout 4 or Fallout 3 I've find you

What.

WHAT.

Fallout 4 was more well written than 3 at the very least. Yes, it was bland and lorebreaking but it didn't break its own story as far as I'm aware.

IT'S IN THE MIDWEST DONTCHA KNOW?

It's fallout _4_

user, please. Stop. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Fallout 4 breaks its own story constantly.

Where? I can't say I remember anything about it other than "some people are robots actually and that's bad". At least 3 was memorably stupid.

Yeah, i'd expect that type of grammar and syntax from a fallout 4 fan.

This is true.

As an example?
Or
The institute constantly contradict themselves all the time. It's even worse when you get into sidequests like "the kid in the fridge" quest, or the jet quest associated with one of your companions.

F4's writers literally didn't give a shit about their story or lore, which at least seems to slightly beat F3. Unless you can point me to an F3 writer reacting to a plot hole being pointed out with (only slightly paraphrased) "lol look at this nerd caring about video game lore! I have a LIFE unlike some people"

Just finished Fallout 1 for the first time, now my not giving a fuck about Wasteland 2 makes sense. Sure the foundation laying is admirable, but the narrative craft is trash, exploration is trash, game play is trash, worse than 3 by far. Starting vault has zero development, there's two NPCs you might call characters, but they have fuck all to say. I have to steal from companions every time I want to manage their inventory and weapons? And even then, it's barely management. Ultima 7 is superior in every way and it's ancient.

Your mom is ancient.

F3 and 4 brought the casualization and laziness onto the saga, go back to cuckchan

Even with the rampant casualization, FO3 is far more competent in most respects to FO. Compare starting vaults, it's a joke.

I'm going to play FO2, hoping it's better, cause the original is shit. I don't think Bethesda is capable of creating an IP as interesting, but they made a game I'd rather play than the people responsible for the IP.

oh boy what a fantastic bait, redditor

Has anyone played Fallout: Nevada? Is it worth playing?

Goddamnit nigger, you are just fucking stupid.

Reminder that irradiated water can be purified through sand making the premise retarded from the get-go

100 stealth and >80 outdoor and you walk out from most encounters without fight. That is the problem with modern boys, they skipped Boyscouts training.

Didn't praise the story at all, and I said Bethesda isn't capable of creating an IP as compelling. That's just how shit FO is, once you look past the foundation of the lore, you realize how poorly it does things, even compared to CRPGs that predate it.

You'd have to be an absolute fucking retard to think it heretical to suggest FO3 handles a lot of things more competently.

Reminder that Fallout 2 and New Vegas are the only good Fallout games.

come on, step it up

My favorite FO game is FO1, I feel as if the series was little more than a one trick pony and has overstayed its welcome. FO3 is absolutely dogshit garbage and its trying to poorly ape mostly the first game while sucking at it. FO2 is not as gritty as FO1 so it didn't really appeal to me and I haven't played much of New Vegas because it played too much like 3 which I abhor.
I uninstalled FO4 after less than an hour. Maybe Troika could have saved the series and surely keep it away from the normalfag claws since FO is essential soycore nowadays, at least the Bethesda era games.

Absolutely disgusting

Yeah how dare people talk about video games lmao, don't they know everyone on Holla Forums hates video games xd I hope that's right, it's what the fellow epic trollers on 9gag said xd

Sad

I wouldn't say they contradict anything. They start out pants on head retarded and they finish pants on head retarded, where's the contradiction?

underrail > fallout 1 > fallout 2 > wasteland 2 > fallout 4 > fallout 3

Fallout 4 is the best sandbox FPS I've ever played. It's Borderlands without the cancerous art direction, dull locations, and retarded UI. It's 7 days to die without the crappy optimization, grinding, and combat. I don't know how anyone could hate it. Fucking soyboys these days, valuing story and muh choices over actual gameplay.

Oh god Tod is trying to fit in now while still shilling his games

Here's your paycheck, Mel.

You forgot one variable there. Let me fix that for you.

(>underrail > fallout 1 > fallout 2 > wasteland 2 > fallout 4 > fallout 3)

Oh look a faggot.