Have you ever used the human element to achieve outcomes in video games others have stubbornly insisted are impossible?

Have you ever used the human element to achieve outcomes in video games others have stubbornly insisted are impossible?

Yes.

Speedrunning basically does this

is that a fancy of way of saying have you ever shittalked someone so hard they got retarded so that enabled you to win?

Agreed. People will defend to the death speedrunners abusing cheats, exploits and glitches, yet somehow what Todd did was inexcusable? Nothing but pure hypocrisy.

Well he blatantly lied about his scores. Are you serious or is Poes Law in full effect here?

reported

Me? No
Others have

I dunno, if you play SS13 you can shitpost pretty hard in the game. It's a fantastic thing to find ways to crash the server

its depend, some speedrunner do a purist run with a cheat or glitch

*without

why i always have so an hard feeling in my pants at the morning?

Youre thinking of your waifu

Because you need to come and slurp the juicy gooeyness out of your peepee

Not gay, medical emergency.

No.

I have used my nephews and nieces to grind levels and items on games that I don't have the motivation to slog through myself though. Those little fucks are just happy to be playing video games.

That only works on certain titles though. They're not old enough to really handle more complicated RPG mechanics, and by the time they are old enough to get a grasp on that shit, they'll be smart enough to be on to my bullshit.

I got a real guitar shortly after getting sick of GH and then my pal, unbeknownst to me, also got one after trying it out so last time he came back to town he picked it up and started playing a Chris Issac tune on it from out of nowhere, I was genuinely delighted, I played half a punk album back at him then showed him Rocksmith so I imagine he's plugging away at that too.

When I was younger I'd give my 2nd controller another kid that was over my house and tell them they were playing the game while I played single player. Some used to figure it out but most of them didn't.

isn't that what "gitting gud" basically is?

no but i nutted to OP's pic

no homo