Laughing at Cuckchan Holla Forums

Welcome to 2014

dubs
seriously fuck off

You're still not welcome here
>>>/cuckchan/

they are slipping into NeoFag territory.
saw a thread once where people were unironically defending Life is Strange and other "progressive" walking Sims like Gone Home, Firewatch and the like.
Anyone criticizing those games where called testosterone fueled douches.

I been seeing them making Holla Forums a boogeyman for keeping Gamergate alive.

Go back

That's nice. Now fuck off.

You have to go back.

They're both should be banned tbh. Gaymergate shit and console wars are both garbage topics that have little to nothing to do with gameplay.

nothing wrong with watching an old ex make dumbass choices and ruin their life.
like watching a trainwreack.

Nah, fuck off.

We laugh at them everyday, why do we need a thread on them?

Life is Strange is art, and if you don't agree you're a homophobic piece of white male trash.

Suuure

That's a fucking good thing though, nobody wanta to be a lanky soyboy piece of shit that'll live 35 years tops.

Sometimes I even post on cuckchan, just to get a different opinion. an opinion I take no value in, but still like to know what othere think.

So the truth comes out.

Was there ever any doubt?
This fucking board is full of them, they get banned and just come here to whine like battered wives or shitpost/bait like the pathetic sad cunts they are.
They're cuckholds, Moot is a cuckhold and their board is called cuckhan for a reason.

I'm gonna out myself here and say I liked Firewatch for some reason. Wouldn't call it a game but it was relaxing and nice to see the story happen.

The moral of the story is, there's autists on both sites but the autists on halfchan are worse

We need a purge.

What kind of grip is a cuckhold anyways?

That's not the truth. The truth is 75% of Holla Forums are crossposters including cakeboi, and they parrot the cuckchan r bad meme to fit in.

I report every cuckchanner I see, but the board is as good as dead unless the mods go full zyklon on these parasites.

You can't hide the thread? its not that hard

Nice projection.

Cuckchanners post in more places than their own threads. Besides, If a dog shits in your house, putting a rug over it isn't gonna change the fact that there's dog shit in your house.

Also, please sage.

Pretty much
After Hiroshima removed the Legacy Captcha for the Google botnet they've been coming in like flies.

It's bumplocked now

So does gg, but we haven't thrown them out yet.

Posting in it doesn't make it go away either so why are you all here? Just to act all high and mighty because you got nothing going on in your pathetic life?

GG is comfy

Spotted the cuckchanner

That's actually a good question. I think I post in them so that no one thinks they can treat it like a normal thread. God knows the (((mods))) don't give a shit about quality control.
Are you even trying?

What a bunch of niggers.

Cuckchanner detected.

Only in my dreams. But I wish that'd be true!

Not an argument is not an argument 4cucks

How funny then that you posted a chinese reaction picture with a unix epoch timestamp of June 6th 2017
Get the absolute fuck out, cuckchan scum.

>(((1)))
I'm not arguing with you, calm down autist

Maybe you like this date better.

I don't care. It's your ban, not mine.

You'll get the rope too, subhuman cuckchan apologist.

Shitpost in a shitpost thread, by logic are on topic post, that's like trying to derail a dubs thread with dubs. You are actually contributing to the thread.

We've been having these threads occasionally since the fucking 1st exodus. I don't give a fuck about halfchan anymore. Threads like this one reek of recent illegal immigrants circlejerking about how better they are than the dumbasses who are still there.

It doesn't fucking matter
Both of you are piece of nigger shit
The only good place for vidya is I'm not fucking telling you

We're slightly better, but they don't have Mark.

I'd rather have the cakejew than the horrid mods they have there. He may be a spergy jew but he's definitely not as malicious as those cunts.

If you go to cuckchan stop going
holy shit
how fucking hard is it for you people to stop punching yourselves?

What is this? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

But user, before the first exodus, we were all from 4chan, except you pathetic faggots who left later with no self respect or home
You know who you are