What are some games that feature female characters dressed this way?

What are some games that feature female characters dressed this way?

She's a nigger.

So Asscreed Wewuzigins?

Dark elf.

Champions of Norrath had characters dressed like that.

dur

He didn't ask for *other* games, just games.

Dark elf, Orc, it doesn't matter, they're still niggers

isn't there a name for this?
slave bikini? bikini armor?

shantae

battle panties

gravity daze sorta

Do your own homework, Anita.

Kat's PSO2 and Automata outfits are amazing. I can't count the number of times I had to stop playing and jack off because of those two.

Skyrim with mods
Fallout 4 with mods

Boner be huge.

I'd put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean.

Skyrim.

Battle pantsu

Kingdom under fire

Explain further

Why even live

Don't bother, it's another one of those cryptic /fringe/-tier expressions.

=BABY!
gimme a kiss

Kingdom under fire
Brutal legend
Prince of persia the warrior within

More games needs gold/bronze bikinis though. it makes me aroused.

Thank you, user.

L-lewd.

Niggers cant be female, retard

More or less every Western RPG that goes for a "Conan" look before 2007.

Kingdom Under Fire was fairly fun.

DAT cheekbone

Heavy Metal FAKK 2

Those poor games, trapped on xbox.

All games trapped on consoles are a sad story.

Holy shit that vampire chick that wanted you to kill her husband or some shit. I remember that game on Ps2. That was that Everquest spin off right?
I also remember how old I am now. Fuck.

user, I don't know how to tell you this… But most people who remember PS2 games are now able to purchase and consume alcohol (In Burgerland)

not really

i was able to purchase and consume alcohol when the ps2 launched ;_;

I’m sorry Father, I’ll only have sex for the sole purpose of procreation like a good Christian.

Moralfags pls go

A truly pious Christian is an evolutionary dead end.

What heretical sect do you follow. Did not the Lord say “Be fruitful and multiply?”. Speak not your devilry to me heathen, thou speaks the words of a sword swallower that swallows other men’s swords, if you catch my drift.

Someone's never read his Bible.

If he said that, then how come I can't fuck nuns?
Checkmate, christfags.

Because Catholics are heretics

I'm sure that Catholics would beg to differ.

That's because they exert temporal power to try and assert spiritual authority. They follow the Pharisees into spiritual ignorance.

When I search "church burning homicidal maniac" on Google, this fella shows up.

If I were a christfag, this might hold some sort of meaning to me, but you might as well be typing hieroglyphs at me.

Stop worshipping a dead jew.

You just know these basic bitches below are going to write an autistic rant on tumblr about their "traumatic" experience.

Jesus lives, heathen. Christians are the true nation of Israel, christcucks forget. That's what happens when not miss infiltrate your religion.

Why would you want to fuck nuns. Most of them are nuns because they are either unbangably ugly, are closet lesbians that feel shame at their sapphic urges, or are just not sexually appealing. I don’t know why people fixate on nuns so much. Unless you like bony fingered crones slapping your knuckles with a yardstick, then there isn’t much appeal. T. Went to Catholic school.

Because I'm not supposed to fuck them, you rube. Why does Holla Forums ask so many stupid questions?

Ok, well enjoy your granny fetish. They’re not even hot grannies like in JAV.

who says you cant?

You're gonna post more, right?

I would if I had any.

Why is her egg red?

So you don't believe in spreading Christianity as far as possible?

Nuns have given their bodies to the Lord. Unless you want to cuck God himself, stay the fuck away.

Needs more Amazon armor.

is fallout 4 fun even with mods?

not really no, you can have some fun with the wepaon mods but you can't fix the combat.

Yes.

I really need to play this damn game and take it out of my backlog.

But can you have decent lewds?

Because Satanic sperm does shit like that.

Is that a challenge?

How can cucking apply to a god, when he does not fuck his believers?

When Cliffy used to not give a fuck before getting cucked and Epic making actual games than making cheap F2P shovelware

It's metaphorical, not to be taken literally. Nuns maintain their virginity for God. They aren't expecting to have sex with God once they pass into the afterlife.

NO! The only God that deserves to be cucked is a chaotic evil one like in SMT

UC2 had some really fucking cool design. I wish other games had design like it.

All of the demons that follow YHVH in SMT are both Law-aligned and Good-aligned. Just because he's a gigantic dick doesn't make him Chaotic Evil.

There is in fact a difference between fantasy and reality, also I imagine a lot of people here are picturing cute anime girl nuns or something like that

Friendly reminder: Otto did nothing wrong!

wew, and you niggers wonder why the hotpockets are going into overkill

The hotpockets love it when people bash Christianity.

On the subject of hotpockets though, I wonder why they allow some threads that are obvious fap bait, but not others.

Way to go, intl. Reported.

If it goes against the narrative, it’s gone. If it doesn’t, it stays.

Gross, now I have an erection.

That's how I want to die

Saint Paul 1 Corinthians 6 and 7 :Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8 Now to the unmarried[a] and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

This is one of the best verses to throw in the faces of degenerates who (using the wrong definition of the word) say that Christianity is prudish. It means “you and your wife should basically fuck nonstop until you’re both too tired to keep going and agree to give it a rest for a while.” It’s sexy as all get out.

I left expecting to see some games featuring harem girls being posted, but then I come back and see religious arguments taking place instead. You disappoint me Holla Forums. You became just like 4/v/ now.

Source?

I came here to jack off. Edgy dudes, please stop posting nuns.

They use political power to force everyone to worship the wrong people.

Are cute girls with penises dressed up as nuns okay?

I actually did that but now my choice would have been to get her to wear a hijab instead. Fuck religions that comes from the middle east.

Nuns can't kill their infant children. Fucking a nun is a surefire way to ensure your own biological success as well as her own. Fucking a whole nunnery is even better.

I will not reproduce, no fucking way. I got shit at the genetic lottery and it's hereditary. Hence why I turned to whores back in my younger days.

Anime nuns are marriage material.

That’s not how it works, edgelord
A whore dressed as a nun is just that, a whore playing dress up.
There’s a lot more to a nun than just the habit.

like pottery

Quite a few before 2007.

I was raised catholic you cuck, you'd know how full of shit the religion is if you actually had a brain and wasn't a blind moron. Other middle eastern religions are worse but it doesn't mean Christianity is good, it's all legalized cults retards.

Japan doesn't know how nuns work, so it's fine.

A nun is as much of a whore than the whore actually is. She sold her soul to the invention of kikes. There is no skydaddy and there is no use of the Church other than mind control over the masses. White slavery was made through the churches in the old times because the fucking European monarchies couldn't make it otherwise.

I think you have autism user.

I think you're retarded. Learn about the shit non-white religions tries to shove into your brain. Basically Christianity is communism-lite and lead to our destruction.

Wow, you sound like you have it all figured out. You’re such a cool guy, user. How many years did you spend at r/atheism before you found Holla Forums?

I never went to reddit, retard. I have been on imageboards since 2004. I didn't need others to think for myself. Have you ever been to one of their masses? You'd know how fucking traitorous those fucks are if you did.

Organized religion is full of hypocrites and conmen, but religion does serve a purpose. It’s a good way to teach morals and like it or not Christianity has been the cornerstone of European history for the last thousand years or so. I hope we can resolve this without turning this lewd request thread into a bout of religious shitflinging heretofore only seen on Holla Forums. I.e. 423 replies and 238 images.

Hi, complete idiot who knows nothing about Christianity.

Fuck you, you piece of shit for derailing this thread.

Did you miss the part about the sanctity of celibacy? Priests and nuns? Didn't you read revelations? You have bought into the burger (((protestantism))) meme, haven't you?

Name one Catholic country whose inhabitants aren't a bunch of fucking perverts.

they sure are :^)