Relic on deathbed according to "anonymous employee"

archive.is/MnzQw

Other urls found in this thread:

gamewatcher.com/news/2017-07-11-is-a-new-command-conquer-game-in-development-at-ea
pastebin.com/RHEb1A8A
piratebay.website/?load=/tag/kelly baltazar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The genre is most definitely dead, mate.

Every time. Fuck Relic. Everything after Dark Crusade was absolute garbage.

Good riddance, the worst genre can go to hell

those were dawn of war 3.. and what's the other one?

Company of Heroes 2 but at least the story was good.

also
Just take a screenshot nigga

OP sucks cock according to “anonymous shitposter”

my fucking sides dude
xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Literally who?

What fucking retards.
I really wish someone would show up and make a good, non Total War, non starcraft RTS to show these faggots the problem is them, not the genre.
They fell for the moba meme and they don't even realize it.

Is Dawn of War 3 was like DOW1 it would have sold a million units by now.

Pretty much this.

It breaks my hear to see what the devs that made Homeworld have become.

Oxymoron, non argument, cucks

Do you think sega killed them? Or was it thier own fault? After playing COH 2 I felt like playing through all of COH from base to dlc. COH 2 was definitely lacking but i could not tell what it didnt have that the first one had. It's a shame but the state of relic is dying or soon to be dead, since they thought turning DOW 3 into a hero type moba thing was a better idea, then just slapping DOW on a new engine.

if DoW3 was like DoW1 I would have bought it day 1 and would be playing it both online and offline, waiting for the expansions, which I would also buy day 1.
The DoW3 demo was so off putting, with leveling up shit between matches. and you could just tell it was going to do poorly because of all the "I wish I was dota" mechanics it had. Can the moba clones please die already? I don't think a single one has been successful yet and they never will be, dota players will play dota, LoL players will play LoL, and that's that, no one will move them to different games.

fucked up that spoiler im sorry

What a fitting name for their company.

My question is why did they think a 40k moba would work at all. Hell no one wanted/wants one to begin with, i wish it was another license instead of warhammer.

No user, it's clearly that RTS is dead and that is why no one bought DOW3. Also Lawbreakers died because no one wants to play Arena shooters and Street Fighter 5 died because no one wants to play fighting games.

If my wish of someone making a cool new RTS doesn't become reality then at least I hope DBF sells really fucking well and has the best Evo audience in history to show Capcom how much they fucked up with MvCI and SFV.

For the same reason developers spent 10+ years shitting out Call of Duty killers despite people already having Call of Duty to play. Also, I think that horde mode for DoW2 gave them the wrong impression that a MOBA with 40k characters would be popular.

Imagine a fully coop RTS on a massive scale, where you can share bases, across a continuous landscape.

I'd actually have bought CoH2 if they hadn't filled it with microtransaction and unlock system nonsense.

Don't forget how their employees insulted fans for not liking the newer game by saying they need to get with the times. They then doubled down and called fans entitled and bigoted for not liking the game or the flagrant disregard for the lore.

holy fuck, do you have the source for this?

Space Marine was ok for a Gears of War clone.

at least they made this while they were good

I don't have it right now. I lost most of the stuff on my hard drive a while back.The bigot thing came up when people called out that the Knight pilot, a strong womyn, should not be able to boss around a chapter master. It was also pointed out that a knight titan pilot from a feudal world would not usually be female.

Hirez did the exact same shit and deleted a map from the game to punish fans.

What did they make again?
Impossible Creatures?

Do by chance have the sauce?

Down of war, Company of heroes and Impossible Creatures.

She's a woman, they all are anyway.

Only care about one of those. Oh well, I doubt an impossible creatures game would be released these days.

nostalgia bait worked for point and click adventures and autism rpgs, it could probably work for rts as well. they just need to kickstart it and complain about le evil publishers oppressing them and they'll get a few million to make a low effort unity game.

Shit I'd play a more polished sequel to impossible creatures, even one that was just easier to play multiplayer with.

there is this thing called springengine
but its full of cyka blyat idi nahui giff me t2 builder cyka. atleast when you play 10v10 on 2v2 maps

What ever happened with that? It was funny seeing all of them try to insult their fans for not liking small changes they could easily reverse.

ALL I WANT IS WARGAME + 40K WHY IS THIS SO HARD, FUCKING FOCUS HOME HAS THE LICENSE AND WORKS WITH IT COUNTLESS TIMES AND SO DOES EUGEN, JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!

But remember that they all have to contend with (((Games Workshop))). That's where it might all fuck up.

Your wish is granted.

gamewatcher.com/news/2017-07-11-is-a-new-command-conquer-game-in-development-at-ea

The game died. An user made a video showing the history of the game and how they fucked it up but I forgot what it was called.

Which were the 40k games worth playing?
Also any high sci-fi RTS games in general that are worth it? I've mostly been playing fantasy and medieval.

dow1, space marines and battlestar gothic, afaik.

That was cancelled m8.

AoE2 HD selling 5mil copies on Steam begs to differ, m8.
Enough people are into RTS to support AA titles, the problem is every recent RTS has been dogshit with no marketing.
The people who care enough to seek out RTS aren't enticed to buy these amateurish, lazy or trend-aping games, and the casual audience never gets advertised to. There's actually a huge casual audience for RTS who feel fulfilled struggling against shitty AI.
The lack of campaigns in recent releases is a big hurt, too. Kids and casuals and people who like fun love story campaigns, and they're great commercial fodder. But the vast majority of recent RTS have no campaigns and those that do only have cheap, barebones ones.

This. Building a fuck huge base and army and fighting the AI is the pinnacle of comfy. Somewhere around the time of CNC3 it was decided that RTS must pander to esportfags.

From what I hear it's just on the back-burners after EA through their tantrum about people (unsurprisingly) not wanting to see Generals turned into Free-2-play garbage.

I actually kinda liked Dawn of War II's campaign. Had a nice Kill-Team feel rather than autistic base building sim. And the best motherfucking Space marine ever.

I am glad the RTS genre will die rather then become Twitch bait/ASSFAGGOTS.

what about age of empires iv

I agree. Although DoW2 was a step in the wrong direction it was still fun. It was the only one of the bunch I bothered to play through as every side.

You can "kill" the genre but you can't kill the fanbase. Mods keep us shuffling along like an undead Frankensteins monster. All we need is a half decent moddable game every now and again and we'll keep going indefinitely.

didn't they are billions do very well recently?
i don't even know whats relic last few games were

SC2's co-op is supposed to be the success no-one expected.

It makes sense, multiplayer is all about APM and build orders and (for most people) getting stomped. AI games don't have to be balanced (and can be a bit more creative in forces, maps, bases) and can be played at a variety of paces.

It's almost like everyone forgot that some people just want to play games to have fun an not be forced into some obtuse multiplayer mode all the time.

This. Didn't another studio recently say the same thing about the CRPG genre? Next they'll say MOBAs or MMOs are dead.

My only complaint was that the controls felt super clunky when controlling units, even though DoW1 was smooth as butter. But I liked the concept.

I got to tour their offices once during a community event where they invited a bunch of randoms. I listened to a post-mortem they gave on Homeworld and everyone got a signed copy of 40k Dark Crusade.

It seemed okay.

so these are the fags that are going to make age of empires 4? oh boy im putting a lot of trust in them, they are certanly not gonna shit up the franchise by making the game (((competitive))) with only 4 civs and only one designated place to build stuff at because WE GOTTA GET THAT KOREAN CASH YOU KNOW WUT IM SAYIN' MY FELLOW BASKETBALL PLAYA?

The lower case "r" in Relic logo looks like a revolver and just happens to be at the same height as the two people heads in OP's picture.

(checked)
Is there any RTS game that has an AI with a "behavior" that is like a human player or can learn from human players and copy their good elements/strange tactics? So you could various degrees of "human inspired" smart/dumb AI that could feel "kinda" human to play against?

It's already a (((Windows 10))) exclusive by kikerosoft's order so it is guaranteed to be shit. Not to mention the jew editions of all the other past AoE games they announced.
It seems that Dawn of War is fucking dead for good, yet another great RTS that got CnC'd.

What the fuck is this man doing? His fellow soldiers are literally being ripped apart and he just turns his back on the fighting with an unfired plasma gun. Everyone looks so damn casual.

IM NOT ASKING MUCH!

Sometimes you just have to accept your death, user. The situation in which that guardsman finds himself is one of them.

The last time that happened a new genre was born and it killed its parents, look at the thread you're in

I'm sure you can find it by yourself user

What the serious. actual. fuck? Why? I just wanna know why?

I think it was worth it.

for the bants, and I salute him for the contribution
too much bantz for delicate janny who gave me a 30-minute ban for not spoiling

Are you implping that developers should pander to casuals and shitters? No. This crowd should suffer or git gud.

Are you implping that developers should pander to casuals and shitters? No. This crowd should suffer or git gud.

COH2 was complete dogshit at launch, they ignored everyone after the mess of a beta and slapped a full price tag on it anyway. That and taking out command tree's and replacing them with DLC was one of the most insulting things devs have ever done to their players if you ask me. They needed to learn from the blitzkrieg mod and men of war and amp up the lethality and make a better penetration system but fuck that heres snow and paint jobs you can buy. Frankly they have been walking dead since DoW 2, they don't really know what makes a good game anymore.
What the FUCK was that shit? If they wanted to downsize from the first game fucking why then why not at least stick to the fucking codex and do combat squads? It just reeks of decisions made purely for balancing numbers for muh esports with fun being a distance afterthought.

Every time

What the fuck.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Western AAA experience, what can I say.

You're funny

He's Gondola.

Dark Crusade's and Soul Storm's campaigns were dogshit, though.

I had no such luck, though this happened. Got any hints?

Well I don't think saucenao works with 3D, does it?

You fucking retards at relic, holy shit. I can only admire the army customization when you can swap and use other units, reminds me of the tabletop games, but what the fuck were they thinking with the leveling progress bullshit in an RTS game!

Daily reminder, Age of Empires 4 is gonna suck and it will kill them.

How can you not have seen that video of her getting facefucked, slapped and spat on and loving every second of it like the slut she is?

He looks metal as fuck, he just doesn't care about niggernids is all

Isn't Relic developing AoEIV? I already had low hopes for that game but seeing them pretty much admit that they have no confidence in themselves anymore is actually sad.
They do deserve it for being a bunch of cunts who have no idea who they're making games for, but I did want AoEIV to be good. This sucks.

whay are you searching with the term anime?

What the hell are you talking about? He died back in '99.

Looks like its about to live up to its name lmao

I'm not, that was just jewgle's guess for the pic.

Who even is this?

You didn't look hard enough for it user. Try the second pic
And if yet you fail I will only give you half the name because fck your spoonfeeding

I found her fast using pic used in

Video game designers are the dumbest people on the planet

But to them they just made an "RTS" with moba elements. The fact that it failed means people don't like RTS games to Relic.

Tooth and Tail did alright. I wanted more out of the story mode though.

Did these people always exist or does estrogen really fuck you up that bad?

Yes user, ugly people have always existed.

notice the "girl" at bottom sitting near that indian qt in red.

The campaign was one step away from being dungeon siege 2 with a 40k skin, and I can't defend it as a RTS or a RTT game. Still fun as fuck, though

I think I found the name amelia wang, but nothing further.

DAMN YOU WIDER AUDIENCES!

Fucking cunts. What are they even there for? They had 2 community manager cunts in dow3, which did nothing but talk about themselves and how AWESOME the game was.
Who even likes that ?

This, many recent RTS has barely any marketing at all.

Grey Goo is one of the example a great spiritual successor to C&C plus soundtrack composed by Frank Klepacki, but it didn't sold well and barely anyone know about the existent.>>14264020

Relic has gone to shit in the last few years. This pic explains pretty much everything.

Make a sequel to Red Alert 2 but dont call it Red Alert,
Also attach YOUR innovations to it,
how hard is to do this

Grey goo was a shit RTS that inherited a lot of mechanics from mobas, what are you smoking.

The testosterone levels in this picture must have gone into the negative.

I'm the odd man out because I actually enjoyed Company of Heroes 2 (though I haven't touched any of the expansions/DLC/whatever). Everything else that came from the recently has been shit though, and I have zero faith that their Age of Empires IV project will be any good, unless they straight up clone 2 or 3's mechanics without compromise. 2 moreso than 3 perhaps.

How old are you, twelve? There is no fucking RPG elements and no cpu minions in Grey Goo.

¿Que? Did everyone forget the new steel battalion? And Ultimate Generals? Where are these retards coming from? Oh wait, by RTSes failing they meant Relic RTSes failing. Huh. Well let them shut shop and see how much people care

The map eventually came back but it was so dramatically altered you really couldn't call it the same map anymore, and it was shit. I honestly though the map was great at one point but then they fucked it up, then they took it away. Incompetent fools.

The reason Dawn of War failed was because the developers kept trying to remake the series instead of just taking what worked and improved on the strengths of the series. Instead everytime they would basically redesign the entire game from the ground up. Dawn of War 2 was pretty much an isometric tactical RPG that tried to be 40k COH and Dawn of War 3 was trying to cash in on mobas like LoL and Dota2. If the series had remained consistent and improved with each release then maybe it wouldn't be in the abyss where it is now.

Play Wargame and stuff. You lot deserve better RTSes. Don't make me kick your ass now

You haven't played Grey Goo, there's no MOBA shit in there, unless you think building those super powerful units in the end game is somehow MOBA shit.

Wargame is an unplayable clusterfuck because experienced players just camp the lobbies waiting for inexperienced players to come so they can fuck with them. Sucks all the fun out of the game.

Its the game centered around channels on maps, with greatly limited army sizes that are focused more upon elite units then army composition or economy.

Stop trying to bullshit me, I was here when the game came out, and it never was never more then a mediocre RTS that got boring real quick because of the MOBA inspiration and flavor over content or mechanics.

Learn military strategy, it's what I did. Read books and stuff, or even Wikipedia. And remember to not play it like a game, play it like a coward, never risk yourself unnecessarily. Or just play as (((Israel)))

The issue isn't with the game balance but the fact the community is shit.

Call me when they finish the game.

If you are trying to claim the maps focus on 3 lane bullshit, then you are blatantly wrong. Hell just look at the minimap in in the webm I posted, that's a fairly standard Starcraft style map, but it's not even mirrored for balance like most devs do because it's easier that way. Everyone has always bitched about unit caps in every RTS game ever made. We get it, you want more dakka, but the engine needs to have limits or things will go to shit one way or another. The big end unit is not the focus, you can have plenty of other units running around. You're the one bullshitting.

Well then spam helos and armor.i play against friends so idk about the community.

On the contrary. Is has next to no non-passive abilities on units and uses pretty standard RST specific mechanics.

Every single unit in grey goo was expendable as fuck and experimentals were risky as fuck.
What are you smoking ?
It has pretty much standard RTS maps with two base entries like starcraft. What are you smoking.
It got boring because it was bland, heavy on the system, limited in modding and sold at 50$.
It had next to 0 moba influence, yet you keep talking out of your ass, as if you are mistaking it with DoW3.

Nah it is too smart for these developers.

pastebin.com/RHEb1A8A

piratebay.website/?load=/tag/kelly baltazar

why worry? maybe real worry is that other companies manage things better?

holy fuck is that real?

Yeah man you see some tiberium don't touch it.

it didn't play anything like Gears of war though, the only similarity is that they both have space marines.

don't listen to this user

if you see some Tiberian you should eat it right away!

It's like those cunts who accidentally mustard gassed themselves.

tib is perfectly safe for consumption. no not listen to anyone who says anything about mutations or horrible crystallization deaths, those are coincidence and unrelated

already did research of it, really bad stuff

"What happens if you're exposed to Tiberium? Nothing good. If you come into direct contact with Tiberium, the green matter will start to fuse with your skin within about 20 seconds. You'll feel an intense burning sensation, similar to touching a hot pan or spilling acid on your skin. A full blown infection will manifest if you aren't treated immediately. Your flesh will begin to take on a glassy-greenish appearance as it begins to crystallize; eventually your internal organs will shut down as Tiberium extends rigid crystalline runners throughout your body. If you breathe in the crystal, then it will become embedded in your lungs. You'll lose the ability to process oxygen as your lung tissue crystallizes. Eventually you'll start coughing up blood and will hemorrhage to death."

Tiberium brings nothing bad, it brings only good and love. are you against good things and love user?

DoW 1, DoW dark crusade and DoW Soulstorm are really good, and there are some good mods out for them that easily make the game last another 300 hours, Dow Winter assault was pretty good imo as well.

Look at the map in this vid:
Can you say it doesn't have chokepoints outa the ass? Play the Earth 21XX series first for comparison and then come back.

And active abilities on RTS units are waaay older than MOBAs. Your argument is retarded.

here is Tiberian in bear shape. could this cute bear bring ruin to your person and lands? utterly impossible it's a teddy bear.

Pretty sure its all over her face, user.

DoW1 is the only warhammer game that gets the atmosphere right. Every other game waters it down too much.

piss off kane

we do not know your humans, only tiberian you must feed

hmm
psh… nothin personnel kid

That was the plan, heh.

Anonymous "employee" that got fired for talking shit.

I myself even liked DoW2. It was not as good as the first but it was still ok.
But the third killed it not because of the multiplayer but for the simple fact that they removed the voice acting for my language.
This was the only reason i didn't bought it and never will.
Also female space marines. wtf

All you had to do was buy dow3.
This is all your fault, subhuman filth.

I wish they made another one.

I knew about it. But I wasn't going to risk sixty dollars on a spiritual sequel in a volatile genre.

You don't understand, every genre is dead except for the current meme genre I desperately try to imitate. Memes are still popular with kids right?

Thats just an average day for a guardsman.

Sickening.

fucking Kane, just go massacre some civilians again

I remember playing TA spring before supreme commander came out

Tiberian produces merriment

So how bad was planetary annihilation?
I played a little of it vs AI and had fun

It was OK against the AI, quite fun for a limited time, but it needed monster specs due to extreme memory leaks. The in game UI for example was made using the chrome web browser (not joking). That killed multiplayer due to ultra lag and low frame rates.

Playing it I kept thinking it would be so much better if they got rid of the planets and had flat maps and proper single player campaign. Also many people couldn't deal with the spheres or the lack of a mini map so gave up instantly. Thinking back on it I suppose the maps where simply too small given the range and speed of some the units leading to very cramped matches.

If you have 32GB+ of RAM then it's worth pirating in my opinion. It's extremely shallow though, like it's a tech demo or something. Some good ideas but handicapped by brutally terrible programmers. We're talking Star Citizen or ME:A level of bad.

Yeah I do remember it crashing on bootup frequently but I don't remember running it too badly on my medium specs at the time. I just want a really good scifi RTS to get my friends into now since we only seem to play AOE2 and AoM on rotration

I thankfully did not get many crashes but only later I realised I got lucky due to my PC's specs or just general chance. Because of the way normal people tend to play they turtle up to massive bases with lots of units which brings the multiplayer to a halt due to lag. Huge battles would be really fun in theory but in reality it just collapses thanks to the Pajeet-tier programming.

I'm guessing RTS veterans would have found it pretty basic from what I tried, it's a very shallow Total Anihilation with how it plays.
Not that many units compared to other games or buildings, it's mostly your army composition and some micro that dictates who wins.

The worst part for me was that it greatly reminded how terrible RTS games tend to be with their micro since this game in particular could have used far more automation and it didn't.
Despite being capable of using transports to carry units from one planet to another and even using teleporters for the same thing, almost none of this shit could be properly automated.
You had to manually carry units with transports (no "ferry" option) and teleporters had no raly point either from what I remenber.
Most other games problably don't suffer much from this but in a game where you're supposed to carry your army across the stars if you want more than a single planet? It's fucking terrible.

Those stupid cunts also stopped working on Human Resources, which would have been an RTS about eldritch abominations and robots ducking it out using humans as a resource. It looked pretty cool but I guess PA ruined them.

Total War isn't even a fucking RTS. Most of the game is not decided in the real time battles.

Jesus Christ what do you need so much ram for? I ran it on my 8GB toaster and it worked fine with 1 or 2 planets, besides planets getting destroyed where it crunched.

IT'S SPELLED TIBERIUM

DS1>DS2>dogshit Diablo clones > DS3

SUPCOM
U
P
C
O
M

What that kind user is trying to tell you is that it makes sense to try a different kind of approach to RTS games centered around co-op or singleplayer and maybe go from there.

The ultimate purpose for a game is to be fun and entertaining, for which there are several ways to do it. However multiplayer RTS games tend to boil down to heavy micro gameplay and a truck load of meta knowledge behind it. While it may make the game more challenging or interesting, it might not actually make it more fun, therefore failing it's main purpose.
Ence why co-op or singleplayer seems to be more popular. Not only can you do away entirely with the requirement that you'll break your wrist bones before you're half-good at the game, you can also experiment with several different types of maps and strategies that don't focus so much on symetrical warfare in a zero-sum game.

Plus, you get to play with friends so you no longer have to be perfect and pay attention to every single thing happening, your friend can cover certain areas for you.
If you think this means "great, so everyone can be a casual and still win", you're limiting yourself. It means you can actually add more elements to the game and it's okay since there's more than a single person controlling them all.

There are only 2 that I know of GalCiv 2 but that's less the AI you play against and more the game itself since it has a cruel sense of humor when picking events. The second one is AI War Fleet Command but the guy who made that did a lot of trial and error to make it work and he didn't intend for it to do that.

World in Conflict is a perfect example of what you are talking about.

This is more true than they are willing to accept. They listen to market researchers who tell them that people love MOBA games, and people want graphics simplified and dumbed down and extra colorful and exaggerated so they can see what's happening over low-quality internet connections when watching esports. When they release trailers revealing this and get shit on by their ENTIRE fanbase, they double down on their market research, despite the fact that nobody likes MOBAS, not even people who play MOBAS. People who play a MOBA don't play MOBAS, they only play their specific MOBA. Very few people play multiple MOBAS.

The RTS genre didn't die, it's just been rejected by the people who make the games due to faulty market research. Look at RTS games that are released as opposed to RTS games that are tainted by MOBAS, and you'll look at three games that were mismanaged piles of shit and a second list of games that appealed to actually nobody. A pure RTS game in the vain of Tiberium Sun, Broodwar, Age of Empires, or Supreme Commander would do really well in the community. You would think having a community would be their wet dream, because the only reason the most popular MOBAS stay the most popular MOBAS are because of their self-perpetuating communities.

Developers need to stop acting like they need to make basic RTS games in order to hold an audience. The market is nothing but basic RTS games and full of people who have played RTS games for decades.

Daily reminding that a port of Age of Empires 2 sold 5 million copies in the last 3 years. People are willing to buy an RTS, Arena shooter, CRPG, ect if it was actually fucking good.

They wont learn there lesson will they?

Better version.

Removed the chin.

Funny thing nothing stopped Relics from making DOW III as rehearse of DOW I AND then DLC MOBA campaign for it, killing two birds with one stone.

except for their own stupidity

Honestly I don't see why they didn't just do a land based Homeworld game if they wanted to remake their own franchise so badly.

Gearbox owns Homeworld since THQ died.

no that's what it's called for in wars and Tiberium wars is not cannon

Didn't someone else already do that?

I mean instead of a ship producing ships you're the HQ and calling in steel reign. You could even follow tabletop rules like deepstrike.

"tiberian" as in "related to tiberium" you fucking daft retard

there's no consensus, all I know is fuckers called it that after wars because they're children to the series and like an inferior entry into it

at 0:59, pretty clearly says tiberium

what a surprise americans bastardizing the queens English again

why is californium called californium and not californian

I really wish people would stop comparing the game with a MOBA, you're cheaping the term and pretty soon we'll get people saying MOBA's are bad just because they are.
The issue with MOBAs isn't the lane-design for maps or the importance placed on characters.
It's the ineficient snowballing as a core gameplay design around which the game is balanced despite being so terrible.
It's the economy that rewards boring and autistic micro tasks to maximize the rewards you'll get later.
It's the huge burden of knowledge placed on new players pretending to be skill.
Most of the other complaints are only valid if you're looking at MOBAs as a sub-genre of RTS but that's not accurate at all so they aren't valid either. Everything else is, however.

DoW3 might have issues and a clear inspiration for it's Core Assault taken directly from Dota (not League), but overall it doesn't feature any of the issues that plague MOBAs, so the comparison never holds to scrutiny and just makes for a really bad argument if that's all you're going to say.

Although there are clear paths to the oponent base, you can indeed deviate from them by side-paths that help a lot, you never stick to one "lane" and they end up looking more like traditional maps anyway.

Your Elites seem OP units that devaste everything and everyone… Until the opponent gets a few tech upgrades for their infantry and suddendly your units aren't more effective than Heroes in Warcraft3 used to be either. And since they do not level-up, get stronger or unlock new skills, they stay with the same power level for the whole match.
The sheer amount of units also grows as the match goes on and while your Elite will have no problem dispatching 1-2 Tactical Marines Squads, you're gonna lose him once he's up against 5-6 later on anyway.
Plus, the larger more expensive Elites count as vehicles, which means that any traditional counter against vehicles will dispatch them quite easily.

The economy is also rather simple, standard point control so the game doesn't revolve around wrecking your player's death blob only, and it doesn't reward very autistic and unfun tactics that MOBAs reward either.

There's also almost no actual snowballing for equal players, it's an even match till the very end, and when there is, the match ends up fast, it doesn't devolve into the slugfest that MOBAs end up as for "late game" where one side is already decided, nor do you need to wait 20 minutes before establishing that difference.

I do feel like there's some valid points to complain about the game, but most of what I read online seems to come from people that not only didn't even tried the game (isn't it cracked already?) but they also chose to base their opinion entirely on the idea that it's a MOBA because they heard so.

I mean, I guess the best counter to that whole idea is that the current meta revolves around using Snipers for Marines or Eldar and abusing the Doctrines to make them horribly powerfull. Supposely there are counters to it that you likely won't use till it's too late, but otherwise this seems to be far more game-breaking than any Elite to begin to the point that Orks can't even compete.

That doesn't make any sense. MOBA's are inherently multiplayer and competitive, releasing it as DLC not only limits the amount of players to whoever actually bought it but there wouldn't be a campaign either.

This isn't Last Stand, where you can indeed release it as a stand alone extra and scale the hordes to how many players there are in the server, it either was in the base game or wouldn't be there to begin with.

And it's still quite irrelevant since they added Anihilation where it's standard RTS with no Core to destroy.

Should've made game for console, everybody know PC market is full of pirates

it's a metal, we don't really know if Tiberian is but we do know that it takes those kinda minerals from the ground into its self tbh

explain helium

>>>/cuckchan/
it's called assfaggots
anything from soldat through DotA to quake or PUBG is a "MOBA"

it's a gas which makes you laugh

it's not a metal, and yet notice "ium" at the end

really makes you think

you, maybe
for me it's obvious

This discussion is stupid.

When you say "Tibetan temple", you're not saying it's a temple made of Tibet but rather saying it relates to that particular region.
Tiberan Sun handles "Tiberan" as an adjective and it could have been written instead "Sun of Tiberium"

Tiberium is the chemical element\metal alloy, Tiberan is "related to Tiberium", much like there's Oxygen and Oxide.

what's silicon got to do with it?

no (you) tbh

using that logic, Tiberium wars is a stupid name then

Yes, yes it was. Can you please stop sperging out about dumb game names?

I didn't start this fire but I'll sure to be banned for it because mark has a hate boner for me

I know how it feels.

neither side was fighting over Tiberine

lmao

I mostly hate that kinda attitude because I haven't figured out a method of over coming it

same autist from the Gigantic thread. was spreading your shit taste throughout the entire board part of your plan?

For that game, memory leaks. The UI alone took up 20GB for some people. I had that much RAM for other work stuff.

It says in the rules right there that they judge banning based on your post history, which disappears after an IP post deletion. So when you start posting again of course you're gonna get banned because of a lack of post history.

That's not how language works, you'd say "Oil wars" or "Urainium wars" since you're specyfying what the war is about, you wouldn't just say "Oily wars" or "Urainian wars" since that'd be describind the war itself instead.

I'm happy to know you not only assume using the same image means it's the same person but also that you frequent threads for games you don't like or have any interest in.

take it elsewhere holy shit

People are arguing over the correct use of Tiberium. Do you honestly think there is any chance of salvaging this thread?

you are 100% ironically kidding me, aight

the war in 3 wasn't about tib though, it was in sun however

well congratulations, you got yourself caught.
what's the next step in your master plan?

Thanks.

Do game studios even NEED dedicated community managers anymore? The job can't be that hard right? Didn't the Yooka-Laylee devs just use them own team members to manage their social media?

Good point.

Well, they need professionals that can keep up a professional facade and not let their personal opinions and emotional immaturity leak into their interactions with the community. Naturally, devs being the kikes they are nowadays they refuse to hire actual adults and instead go for the cheap option of giving the reins to tumblrtards, with predictable results.

You do remember how that one turned out, right?

What the suits don't get is that you don't make clones now. If a game is popular enough that the suits want clones, its a bad idea and will just solidify the original as more important than it warrants because it "inspired" a bunch of other games. It is even worse with multiplayer heavy games because it would require learning a new meta from scratch, and getting people and their friends to join for those sweet, sweet peer pressure bucks.

Crashing this thread.
WITH NO SURVIVORS

So tell me what exactly was wrong with this game?
Are you gonna tell me that mobile bases are that bad? Or that having less units to micro is a bad decision?
Or is the hate boner just because you didn't liked the story? IN AN RTS?

No. The game spawned a large number of chrome processes to draw the UI.

That's been the case since forever, and yet suits spent 10+ years trying to make Call of Duty and World of Warcraft "killers" and failed time and again.

I'll never understand the logic, why would people play an inferior copy of CoD, with less polish, content and players, when they have the real thing to begin with?

I never played 4 so I can't tell you. Gigantic sucked ass and overcuck was pozzed as fuck, you got shit taste.

Consider this: if community managers are still autistic fuckwits that clearly can't interact with other human beings and they are still hired by devs to do just that… Try and imagine just how bad the average dev is at dealing with their audience.
That's why they hire people for that role.

I didn't played it either yet, going to give it a try once I'm done with 3.
Keep the Gigantic discussion to it's thread, don't derail this one.
I already backed my opinion in that thread, you're free to debate it there if you want.

oh did someone want pure suffering now?

because I thought I heard someone say something about suffering

Yeah YL the game didn't turn out that good, but in the context of a post-Might Number 9/Dina nonsense wasn't the YL community well managed by the dev team? (Until the removal of Jon).

and there is alot of suffering to go around for me

The only good designs in C&C 4 were the Reaper and the Forgotten Silverback.

so many sufferings

The artists that came up with this garbage should be belted with the metal buckle.

They went on an autistic tantrum and shat on the fans for no good reason, ridiculed people that wanted a refund and did a lot of other stupid shit to antagonize the community.

is that your final answer?

it's the same one who did wars and it was a college drop out

my dick, is where the hardness lays

The artist who made it should be killed, then kept in a display fridge to serve as a reminder.

Even in the off chance that the clone is superior, its just not a good idea because you need to get people to choose to go to the clone instead of what they know. The best case scenario is just using specific mechanics or ideas from other games or game series; though even that requires thought and skill else you get an incoherent mess, or flat out inferior copies of mechanics that feel out of place.

I understand that RTS in particular need easily recognizable profiles, but holy fuck those are terrible. They look like GI Joe toys with oversized cockpits, engines and guns that make no sense. Fucking Gundam did the hovercraft with a missile launcher on the back better. Plus, they could easily tone down the elements and have them be recognizable.

m-maybe it was the 3d moders fault? lets see if the concep-oh

Yeah. I mean compared to Tib Sun's Reaper, C&C 4's looks better. I also like how industrial the Ironback looks.

I don't really mind that he's a college dropout, but there is really no excuse to let him near a project again after Wars. He must be a master at sucking dick.

And people rarely, if ever, do that. I still don't understand how a whole industry could repeat the same mistake for more than 20 years. Surely it's not difficult to see that if a niche is already locked down it's time to try something different, or give people something they actually want.

The really pathetic part is that previous C&C games managed just fine without making everything look like a poorly proportioned toy for children.

You are a cruel person.

Wew! It's like children's toys.
I mean, in it's own game, these would actually be quite neat but from what I've played of 3, this does seem to break the trend. It's like trying to make a family friendly Verdum.

Uh, seems like they were increasing the concentration of Sci-Fi in the game in detriment of the military designs they had.

I have a hard time even comprehending that last one

Greed.

Sci-fi is no excuse to make things look stupid. This is simply poor art direction, some fuckwit likely telling everyone they needed to market the game for children or something. Either that or nepotism was at play.

I understand greed, what I don't understand is stupidity. Surely failure after failure following the same copycat strategy would have informed the industry it doesn't work.

I'll admit they're really out of place in tib sun but there's a decent reason for that

most of all these images came from his portfolio site, he's proud of this

it's honestly one of the reasons why I don't like the direction of tib wars, the aesthetics of it can be so easily dumped down while tib suns just couldn't be done as simply

nod mobility scooter XD

>The RTS and Strategy genre is pretty much dead and unprofitable outside of a few titles like Total War and Starcraft

GTFO this is either a fake or the words of one of thoses fucktard who do not understand the meaning of what a relic strategy game is and who thought DoW3 would be the best game ever.

I didn't really like the renders of the cyborgs in Tib Sun, but in-game they look nice.
Oh, thanks for reminding me of the Centurion. That one looks cool as well.
Poor Cyborg Commando though, he looks like he's going on a gay parade in 4.

That other user was right, this fucker needs to be lynched and his body put on display as a warning for future generations.

Glad I didn't play CnC4, those units look awful.

if you see another company's new type of car, you make the same one and you get more money.
if you see another company's new type of tool, you make the same one and you get more money.
if you see another company's new whatever, you make it too and get money.
Suits are the same in all businesses. The problem is that gamers don't want "A moba" or "A fps", they won't THE moba, THE fps and they both are already made. UNLESS you seriously improve gameplay or other qualities, nobody will want that - they already have that. But suits simply can't catch up on that.

IF YOU STOPPED RELEASING SHIT GAMES THAT IS WORSE THAN THE ONES FROM 20 YEARS AGO IT'S DEAD

Nobody buys your shit because it sucks. Nobody wants your shitty strategy-games that is less innovative and polished than the ones from 2 decades ago.

they look like the fat borgs but aren't out of place tbh

I'm more then certain that it's a reskin of that one unit of red alert 3

Investors are retards, user, and that would be the same group that make up the upper management of a fair few companies. Remember that a bunch of people invested a lot of money on a technology that could supposedly do 200 different tests on a single drop of blood. Mind you, there are tests now, single tests, can work with a single drop of blood. The woman in charge of that did everything she could to present herself as the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates by superficially copying their habits.

**I don't know why I linked the same post twice

These look like Warhammer 40k's three times inbred cousin.

I got the impression that they're supposed to look rudimentary and primitive attempts at cybernetics, so I guess it's okay.
By the way C&C 4's atrocious art direction started in RA3.

You really stuffed that man full of straw before you beat it good and raw. I never said a word about lanes.

This is core design in Dawn of War III (and Dawn of War II multiplayer as well). Progression is determined by early game and you cannot recover. If you succeed in the early game, you own the resources, tech up faster, and build more units. This is true in basically every RTS. The difference in the game in question is that it's not possible to deflect your enemies advantage like it is in most RTS games. You can scout a strategic missile and either intercept it or destroy it in SupCom. You can destroy your opponent through harassment from multiple angles while they deal with managing their larger economy in Brood War. Dawn of War III, you just sort of lose. They even added resource refunds when units die early game to try and offset this problem, acknowledging that it exists. Your only option if you are losing is to play extremely offensively, which you are not given the tools to do early in the game.

There are no comebacks in Dawn of War III.

You mean like the resource-point tag that occurs in Dawn of War 3? Sure was nice of them to add listening posts to try and stop it. Too bad building a listening post early on is a great way to just lose fights and throw away resources.

In case you weren't aware, the reason Dawn of War 3 maps are channels and chokepoints (since you mentioned lanes) is to mitigate resource-point tag by giving you easy locations to watch for it. People can debate how well this helps, but I'm going to go ahead and say "barely".

Burden of knowledge is the norm in strategic multiplayer games, and this only really refers to the multiplayer component, something that Dawn of War III tried to focus on. If you plan on playing multiplayer and winning any RTS, you must know the units and timings.

Your argument was shaky from the core because literally all of those issues you pointed out exist, whether or not people can agree on those being the issues. Most of what you said after that is irrelevant because what you've said relies on the above points, which were false. The game does, in fact, revolve around snowballing, and the point control economy is poorly implemented compared to point control in Dawn of War, but slightly better than Dawn of War II.

that's starcraft

I see it as CABAL bias giving humans a rushed cheap job with the odd exception
I'd argue that it started in generals but I could only realistically have a point for tib wars tbh

Generals was fine. Units looked like their IRL counterparts and didn't have any weird proportions. They were just colorful and maybe a little bland looking.

Do you know how MOBA appeared m8? As mod for RTS.

I'm all kinda fucking up tonights

the reason why I bring up generals is because the proportions of units and buildings look off to me which is a sign of someone who can copy really well but doesn't really know how to art

Is there ANY rts with realistic unit and building proportions?

Dawn of War? Most buildings aren't even buildings proper, just landing pads and small outposts.

All these dickheads have to do is add a feature of procedural maps like age of empires with options of making them big or small. I'm sick and tired of arena maps in RTS games tbh. Also, a map editor in par like warcraft 3/starcraft.

This clearly will never happen though, as most developers think that they need to only pander to multiplayer esports/ competative type of players.

I'd say warzone 2100, supcom and anything spite based

SupCom?

Can't really work with DoW because cap points are so central to the gameplay and the focal point of conflict. Maps need to be carefully balanced.

Man, Warzone 2100 was such a fun game that did so much right. A permanent central base, units that gain and retain experience throughout the campaign, the ability to design your own units to suit your needs, etc.

It and Original War are two of my favorite RTS games, yet no other game in the genre ever tried to emulate what they did.

age of aggression had that but it was soon patched out

it's a neat thing, having your own base like that I agree

What would a fun RTS look like?

SUPCOM

man, I did fuck up with this question and its inexactness. I was thinking about actual sizes (how many times is M1 Abrams' factory bigger than the tank itself?) and you were thinking about proportions that don't break immersion. semantigs :–DDD

Warzone 2100? let's see…
I guess Supcom gets a pass because NANOMACHINES SON and sprites follow the meaning which I didn't intend (my fault)

but you just described Earth 2150, user, even transporting between action and base autismo is there
Patrician taste even if [spoiler]I still can't get around to actually completing OW,
I just don't like losing units permanently[/spoiler].

what the actual fuck man, they REMOVED map editor? Why would they do that? None of them owned WC3 or what?

no they removed procedural resources out off their maps sorry

this looks like some comfy 300 vs 300 moshpit map

Oh shit I was unaware of the cuckness that had begun at launch makes sense on the lacking part. FFS why does every decent strategy game die a horrible death.

The campaign was the worst part of CoH2, though. One of the worst RTS campaigns I've played.

His eyes are so far apart, I believe they're actively fleeing from each other.

What makes it fun? I'm taking notes

Never said you did and I wasn't arguing specifically with you.
Lanes are often brought forward as an argument against MOBAs and a critique of DOW3 maps which is why I mentioned it as "not actually being a problem here or the core problem with MOBAs".

False and not the actual point I was making.
By inneficient snowballing in MOBAs, I mean that by the 25 minute mark, there's a winning team already but they still aren't strong enough to destroy the defenses of the other team.
They will and it's a matter of time only, but it's also a process that will take 20 minutes at least for no really good reason.

Meanwhile DoW3 has the escalation phases so the first few see less resources used and therefore those losses matter little, plus the amount of resources you gain from adquiring a point first or having more in early game is irrelevant compared to how much you get in later phases.
The refund mechanic also complements this, the first few phases being about probing your oponent and establishing the war theater but not really deciding who wins.

Meanwhile in SupCom, if your oponent breaks your main army, he will push to your base and now you're fighting a defensive war that you'll lose as he the other points on the map to boost his economy. A strategic missile interception really isn't that amazing or a game turner, especially if he can send you several at the same time by that point.
Harassment in Brood War also tends to need units, units that you don't have freely available against an oponent with a larger economy than yours.

Partially correct in the sense that nothing is really decided till a few minutes before the end, but actually incorrect. Most of the point in Elites is precisely for come backs, which is why they are such a game changer in the mid phases due to how their power compares before infantry techs up and because you can spawn them right on the battlefield where they are needed.

No, I meant last hitting and similar shenaningans, that really aren't fun or interesting at all but still are mandatory.
Resource-Point tag is mostly the same it was in DoW1 and 2 and it's actually indeed closer since there's listening posts that can defend those points, but you're correct that they aren't gonna be as strong and merely an obstacle that you still have to actively defend.
Wanna know why? So there can actually be come backs and harassment that doesn't require several squads to break a listening post.

They aren't. You see what you are looking for, I can easily look at maps from every RTS that features fixed maps and see the same corridors, just like you can freely ignore the multiple bridges and lateral accesses to every "lane" in these maps.

There's a limit to how much stuff you request a player to know before you're asking for too much.
I'm not saying DoW (any of them) reached that point, but most MOBAs do go well beyond it with every hero having their own specific mechanics, plus the items in the shop, the way neutral mobs work, how the towers agro and several other tidbits, each an individual piece of knowledge that has no relation to anything else.
What I said is that this isn't a problem in DoW (any of them) while it is in MOBAs.

They do not exist.
Economy doesn't depend on micro managing a single unit to perform a boring autistic task for 20 minutes, heroes don't progress linearly and eventually overpowering the other team to prevent comebacks and there's no "dead men walking syndrome" either.
Just because you don't understand how the economy in the game actually allows for easy comebacks or what role the elites play in it, it doesn't mean it's not how the game works.

For 95% of it, it doesn't. It relies on using your units to the best of their abilities and gaining the upper hand. Your foe always has the chance to revert it by building different units, positioning them in different locations and microing their forces.
When it comes to the point where you completely overpower them, it does snowball and ends in a few seconds which is how pretty much every single game is like anyway.

The first game was incredibly static in how it worked and rushing points allowed you to snowball your economy, with listening posts being tough enough to handle small forces sent their way preventing harassment unless you used specific units for it.
All the issues you point at DoW3 point-economy are actually worse in DoW1.

Made DOW 3 a moba even tho we were very fucking clear that we wanted DOW 1 with enhanced graphics and proper unit pathing. I'm not going to bother beating the dead horse of all the problems with DOW 3 that's been done to death.

Relic can fuck off and die.

there was enough people who liked dow2 for there to be a split

Good riddance really, fucking canadians.

I hope GW finds better RTS devs for their Dawn of War franchise.

For me it was because it was unbalanced as hell and centered around t1 spam, especially after they balance patched it.

This further supports my theory that the only people who are anti-bullying are either a normalfaggot drone or are in sever need of bullying.

SUBMERSIBLE AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
>lan It's fucked up that this is even a thing worth mentioning now but I had to download the old version of company of heroes because they FUCKING REMOVED LAN

Gotta admit that WZ2100 has superior technology to Earth 2150, even if the latter has more gimmick. I jumped to middle part in this vid but it looked cool how artillery has some actual range and everything looked like an actual battlefield.
Along the way, is Act of Aggression worth even a pirate or am I better with Act of War?

I really appreciate indirect fire capabilities and radar focus, barely any game has something like that.

Plenty of people knew about Grey Goo, it actually had decent marketing from what I remember. The problem was that it looked boring as fuck. I followed it because I excited for a new RTS game and really wanted it to be good, but it just.
Looked.
So.
SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

This is coming from someone who hates Star Craft and the entire gook click concept of "high apm" games, too. Everything about this game just looked like a big fucking snooze fest. All I could see myself doing if I played this game would be sitting around and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for things to happen. The abysmal pacing is what killed this game.

Yeah I can't believe I forgot to mention that. Guess it's time to boot it up again.

I enjoyed the multiplayer in AoA before it died, but I never bothered completing the campaign. I don't really remember much about it, but I don't think I ever thought it was *terrible*, it just wasn't that great.

Why do companies remove features like that? Pokemon mystery dungeon had some end-game content and an online replay recorder/player. After about 3 years, they completely removed it for no reason.

I've not played act of war but I did play act of aggression and I can honestly say that I didn't enjoy AOA due to alot of little reasons, I don't think it was a bad game as such but it certainly didn't win me over at the time and annoyingly I've forgotten why

The scale of infantry put a lot of people off I think, since they were like ants. You also couldn't zoom out (or was it in?) very far, which was extremely annoying. They eventually patched the infantry to make them bigger so you could actually see them.

That's all I can really remember.

So you want to be bullied?

it has like a "satellite view" but I didn't have a problem with the zoom nor the infantry size and I played it pretty much at launch, I think I just did not like the settling, the cartel being really advanced ebil guys, the EU not being a laughing stock and america being in there kinda out of place really, honestly it seemed like they wanted alot of factions but didn't put the time into making them a thing

Who is he talking about?

That's all the objective things I can think of at the moment. Some subjective things are:

Going back and reading this, I realize I did a terrible job at separating "objective" from "subjective".

You are on Holla Forums, there is no difference.

True.

Thank god. Maybe now Creative Assembly will do something worthwhile with 40k like they did with Fantasy.

I doubt it. Especially since I really don't see 40k working with the TW formula.

WHY the ever living fuck can't they just fucking take DoW1, copy EVERYTHING, add in some better graphics and a new campaign, provide some decent multiplayer options, and call it a day? That's literally all that's required of them. When I like a game, I want the sequel to be the same, but better, I don't want a different fucking genre. Why is this so hard to grasp? It seems like the simplest fucking thing to both figure out and execute, there were masses of people asking for the next DoW, but instead of taking DoW1 (or even DoW2) and just copying that shit while adding some new bells and whistles, they make something fucking nobody had asked for, nobody wants to play, and nobody is going to buy and slap the IP's name on it.

The only hope Relic has is to make a stand alone expansion that plays like the original DOW or just fucking make DOW1 HD.

I've always wanted to know why Generals 2 never leaked if it went into closed beta before being cancelled.

Who cancels a game in beta? That's years of work!

it happens surprisingly often, for reasons I'll never know

EA did, of course.

It's not fair…

Isn't that the shitty MOBA? If it's what I'm thinking of, then I played and can see why it was cancelled. It offered literally nothing at all over Dota or even League. In fact, it worse worse in many ways.

It is was a MOBA DOTA clone, yes.

Contribute to their bankruptcy.
Pozzed and retarded devs must all be purged.

It happens if the game is sure to lose money no matter what - instead of spending additional 50 milion and earning 30 for a loss of 20+already spent money, it's better to just lose money already spent.

>implying it's not those (((devs))) that're fucking it up on purpose while blaming it on GW like the typical sjws they are.

Not to mention the generic unit sprites in AoE2 standard are pretty much exactly the same in AoE2 HD, there's nothing HD about playing a pre-hispanic american, mideast, african or an asian/jap civ with european-looking units complete with full plate armor and european banners/heraldry.
And the fact that, or example, the janissary unit in turkroach civ doesn't have their distinctive hats because the devs are scared that the unit might look like the KKK and other stupid shit.

The guy is likely a literal faggot libshit who's friends with those other literal faggot libshits, THEIR games are better while games made by non-liberal plebs are dead and unPROFTHPITable

Wew

nip nop bing bong oh chin chin

yes, it was made by the community.
it is only healthy si it come from the community, (like SSBM was ) but if it is made from the get go for E sport then it fail unless you have huge financial backing .

Your point? The sprites are good, changing them would make the game look worse.

Playable resolution, better compatibility with modern systems, better (still shitty) network support.

I genuinely have no idea what you're even going on about here.

Pics related are screenshots of an (incomplete) reskin mod, makes the generic units less bland and distinctive when compared to other units of different civs (e.g West and North European civ unit sprites are different from each other), just a matter of getting used to the new look. Still a better improvement than a 'HD' Edition that's generally the same as before.
Also 3D fire, water effects and some terrain features, but that's all.

This looks like shit.

This literally makes units LESS distinctive. The original sprites all are very easy to make out just by their silhouette, whereas these modded ones are cluttered as fuck. I can barely tell what I'm looking at with some of these. Especially the crossbow and arbalest. It's just a pile of pixels. The only ones that look even REMOTELY okay are the skirmishers, and even then they're still inferior to the original.

I think you're the one not getting the point. Cluttering these sprites for the sake of special snowflake bullshit is not an improvement. Having your special snowflake sprites for every faction goes heavily against one of the major things that makes AoE2 good in the first place.

For you, but not for me. As long as the special snowflake sprites don't cause any bugs and mess with the game it will do just fine. And given enough time I can tell which unit is which without having to pause so what you're saying about pixel clutter is moot (for me anyways)
If you don't like it so much then simply restore the backup files, scrap the mod and play it like it is, how hard is that?

It objectively is not. You can't even see the fucking crossbow or arbalest. They're practically invisible.

What the fuck are you talking about? Or I can just not install this shitty mod, and enjoy the fact that the devs weren't stupid enough to try adding bullshit like this to the base game.

I'm not the one with eye problems, user.
I don't expect you to actually get the mod since you hate it so much as per your previous posts, and I don't see the reason why you're even mad at this mod that was made for other people who wanted it either.

You can sperg all you want, I play (and mod) games to have fun not complain about them (except shitty ones)

I'm not. This was not even remotely what the argument was about you illiterate nigger.

Microsoft announced remakes ("remasters") of all three Age of Empires games along with IV. They are going to release four games in a row and split their player base into oblivion.