Webm thread, because previous one is on page 13

webm thread, because previous one is on page 13

archive.is/K3zWT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3G01J#selection-26929.0-26929.8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it possible to kill all the imps?

as long as you think with teleporters

Are you willing to find out or play the mod?

THE GAY COMMUNITY

Who is this semen demon

Can you at least try to hide your cuckchan aura?

Not cuckchan,i just dont into anime much,sorry

user, if I cant kill all the demons on that mod and cuddle with the qt demon I'm going to bully you.

kay

Are you trying to imply Overlord is a patrician sort of anime? This is sad.

Well shit, you beat me to it.
At least I have this.

That's a pretty cool webm

Damn

It's been so long since i've seen game center,is it still airing?

Still going strong. It's in its 21st season which aired over winter 2017/2018.

That's good,i wonder if there's a decent place to catch the latest episodes subbed.

http:// www. sa-gccx. com/episode/an-88-game-pilgrimage-through-shikoku
Though, it can be a bit of mixed bag with earlier episodes.

I'm impressed by his composure as well

Arino is truly a man of composure.

shill

I didn't save your loli guitar tunes.

Thanks.

I don't get the love some people seem to have for FarCry 2. I played it many years ago and made it a bit into the second map when I realized that every mission I did was just the same thing over and over again; go somewhere and kill some nignogs / blow something up. Added to that were the unavoidable checkpoints between you and your destination with enemies that respawn as soon as you're out of rendering distance. Then finally, as you reach your objective and you're about to blow shit up / kill nignogs, your screen turns piss-yellow because you need pills. Time to travel to the other side of the map.
Gave the game another chance after watching this webm a couple of years ago, but I really couldn't get into it. Are there mods that unfuck this game?

It's the "Hardest" of the Far Cry games, which is why people have a boner for it

Far Cry 3 is like Far Cry Lite, and Far Cry 4 is Meme Cry but ultimately the most utter fucking boring because the entire game takes place on a retardedly steep mountain that is never fun to traverse, and even the devs know this because they put in helicopters every 100 yards so you could avoid climbing the ass mountains

Someone got the boku no pico kabuki style YOOOOO.webm? Archive.is doesn't save webm files. archive.is/3G01J#selection-26929.0-26929.8

You mean these?

begone, uncanny valley.

i need this episode. sauce?

contribootan

Disgusting

i want to fuck that ghost while wearing those shoes.

Not an episode, it's a movie called Batman and Harley Quinn.

sweet, thanks user.

holy shit, so this is what it feels like.

Its shit, but they do a lot of dark humor when it comes to mocking Robin's history.

That's some high level of JUST right there.

so you fucked over the rest of the team just because there was a whinner?
way to go nigger, grow a thicker skin

I've been looking for this,thank you.

I'm… a little impressed they got away with that.

This can't be real.

HAHA GOOOOOD SHIT 😂👏💦👌👌👌👌

What the FUCK were they thinking?

I don't have much of an opinion of uncle grandpa but this shit is still hilarious.

Holy fuck its real. How did they get away with this without the LGBTBBQ/tumblr patrol finding out?

It's actually the only decent moment from that shit show and even then the old school characters look weird as fuck. Only thing it deserves credit for is not giving SU and Clarence its own award and cancelling them.

You're a sick fuck and lousy human being.

WeW

I don't feel anything anymore. This use to make me mad, now it's just another bit of insanity in the modern age.

Thank you.

are the burgers and frogs trying to win a never ending battle against riceland for the top degeneracy cartoons?

man overwatch looks like garbage

No probs, user. Have some more music.

As someone who actually gave the game a chance, I can confirm. It is.

Watched that Skyrim run since Holla Forums recommended it as an actually good part of the marathon. That part was just embarrassing.

Love that scene.

Nice.

Jesus Christ that too appropriate.

how many students got crushed in this?

These are good,thank you

I'm fucking triggered.

What gayme? Monster Battle Road?

That sounds really good at some parts, source?

i want to lick these lolis

confirmation that loli fags are actual pederasts

Everyone with common sense already knew

Me too user.

Far Cry 4 isn't as intense as Far Cry 2 as far as survivalism goes because Pagan Min isn't actually the villian. No, this isn't retarded fan theory bullshit. If you play the game and actually pay attention to the narrative its clear Pagan isn't malicious so much as he's just an incompetent ruler. He was the one who allowed his citizens to own guns and set up programs for them to find work according to the State Radio broadcasts that you destroy. If you wait 15 minutes at the beginning of the game Pagan actually takes you to spread your mothers ashes like what you came there for and he planned on giving you his country from the very beginning. The Golden Path is basically ISIS/Taliban level terrorists fucking shit up. All of Far Cry 4 is a gigantic pisstake

If anyone wants it I can upload more Singing in the Rain songs.

Where the hell did this come from? Is there more?

Shota is not homo.

Wrong thread fucko
And every FarCry that's not 1 is shit

tbh I was just responding to OPs webm

Sorry didn't even realize

Neato.
It's called Heartbreaking from the Twin Peaks Returns OST.

Jesus fuck I didn't even know season 2 was announced. Thanks user. I was going to post Clemantine's death as thanks, but forgot the filename

Where did you came from?
Holy shit I'm dying

It doesn't seem to like MPC-HC, but maybe its just me, though I have never had that happen before.

I don't even understand what's happening this looks like a shit weightless cartoon.

oh me oh my what a shock it must have been for you

I don't know what the fuck this is, but I love it.

>tfw they will never be real

Pray tell me user, why are those girls laughing? What could possibly cause them to experience merriment this intense?
I want to laugh too, user.

Yes.

your waifu is a length of rope away at all times, user
don't be afraid, take the plunge

These are ace, The Daft Punk one is very fitting.

I can't get over how much I hate Overlord as a series

It's like if a megalomaniac wrote an anime

Not until One Piece ends… FML

so what does that make SAO?

It kinda is, but the memes and lizardmen are appealing.

An anime written by a megalomaniac who wants to be kawaii.

Overlord as written by the writer of Overlord at age 14

u dun did it. u dun broke me

I just want Ainz to actually have some adversity for once

Case in point: All Might isn't invincible and never was but fights regardless

Ainz just walks over everything in the series as a whole, even when he fights his floor guardian he's taking it easy to test his limits

The dub legit makes it better in this scene just for the plus ultra part. Fight me.

Those AREN'T lolis, fag.

And I agree. But the lizardmen are why I bothered to start watch the series irregularly again, otherwise I just tune out Ainz's bullshit.

Why?

English Version is actually much better, the voices fit the characters

Unlike the Japanese version where All Might sounds like a kid and Izuku sounds like a burly huge man, and the series screams "MURRIKA COMIC HEROS" and the voice actors are much better emphasizing that than the jap dub actors do

Nah nigger, especially All Might, his voice is too growly. It would have been so much better if the voice actor went for a more pompous Superman/Might Guy voice. The gravely voice would be much more suited to an edgier hero

Because he's voice by the same guy who did Piccolo and Funimation keeps recycling the same set of voice actors for every fucking shit project they do.

You know who else hails Farcry 2 as one of the best games ever made? Anthony fucking Burch. But like Anthony Burch the webm promoting Farcry 2 as being this amazing game seems to gloss over the fact that Farcry 2 is a buggy fucking mess. I had the game crash on me several times in the span of only a few hours, until I finally decided this wasn't worth my time and uninstalled it. Yeah the game gives you plenty of freedom to make choices on how to play the game, and how to tackle every mission, but it also unexpectedly crashes. Play Deus Ex instead, they're only similar in so much that they're the same genre, but Deus Ex has a better story and better gameplay.

Nigger out of all the trash in the dub you chose to complain about All Might's voice.

I only hear vegeta

I didn't watch the dub because I'm not a complete pleb so the only reference I have is that webm.

Well no fucking wonder, the voice fits for a piccolo type character but for someone like All Might you need something different. Sorry for the hooktube, I can't encode webms on this computer but even listen to Superman, even if you straight up went with that voice for All Might it would be better than Piccolo voice. And I'm not saying that would be the ideal either but it still would be better

Having grown up with Spiderman, Super Friends, Justice League, He-Man, GI Joe etc, All Mights voice is fucking spot on for the role

The Superman you posted is a gentleman tough guy. All Might is a American truck driver hulk. Not to mention he is probably fucking old as shit the series.

Like I said, not perfect but still better in my opinion, All Might tries to live up to be the symbol of peace. He's essentially trying to be the Superman you see in comics. It follows that he would try to talk like that as well and not like a grungy truck driver hulk

Having also grown up watching that stuff I disagree completely, Nip All Might sounds way better

YES THEY FUCKING ARE.

And you're still wrong

Have fun having absolute garbage taste

user, you are not even real either.

Click over to 17:38 and maybe be reminded of the fact that heroes used to be deep voiced throaty growly men who didn't take shit

Wow, it's almost as if that isn't All Might's character and I sound the voice would be better suited to another more edgy character

Shall I find clips of He-Man screaming fighting? There's plenty of them

Point is, when All Might is talking he sounds just like He-Man etc, but sure continue acting like you grew up with the likes of Duke etc

You are wrong on that front to begin with.

Fucking great cartoon

Why are you posting this

I like how he stops moving just as the clock goes down.

they have to cut corners somewhere, user-chan

Because Stan is a mans man

You're wrong thinking that All Might is a gruff and tough trucker hulk and not a guy trying to be an ideal like Superman

You know, for being two seasons of trying and failing to reconcile his sister complex, Hirsch at least managed to make a complete series, and I'll applaud that. Too bad Wander over Yonder exists.

And then Disney killed both series because having actual animation staff was killing profits

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed, user. Not feeling anything means you won’t have any doubts or reservations about doing what MUST be done to save civilization. Once you’ve dehumanized yourself, neither the noise nor the silence that must follow will bother you.

God I love modern gaming, it makes me feel so safe!

Did Tsukushi ever say if he was inspired by Etrian Odyssey? The vibes I get from the two are too similar to be a coincidence.

I can't watch these. No little girl could ever lift the ammunition. It's just not real.

The tanks in question, they had a normal operating speed of 60MPH but could go up to 115MPH if pushed

Yeah, sure was great…

Does anyone know the source video for this?

What in ever loving fuck are you talking about?

if it weren't for the laws of this land I would have slaughtered you.

Not even 5 seconds

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU FUCKING THINK M8?

What am I supposed to be taking away from this video?
you don't even hear any truck drivers speak in this.
It's just fucking niggers stealing shit out of trucks in a traffic jam, the damn video cuts out right as he grabs the mic

Thanks user, I tried looking through lots of results for "irish choir" etc. and couldn't find it.

essentially just an average joe tired of migrants.

Considering all the cut content that never made it in due to the forced release, that percentage isn't wrong at all.

why cant burgers do anything right?

who /psalmcore/ here

a classic

I think the encoding fucked up on this one. It's gay shit anyway.

My nigga. I always loved Kevin Zeeff's stuff. His new youtube series "Battle-Mode Royale" is pretty fun.

just music

Goddamnit all I want to do is overlay an image over a small section of the screen, why does this result in weird fade ins, blocking the whole screen or just completely breaking every time I try this in oneshot?

How to into video editing software that isn't hot garbage?

webm for retards has that feature

She's kinda cute, who is she?

weak bait have a (You)

Thanks, have some shoebill

excellent

Thanks, user-kun. I'll try harder and make you prouder next time.

more music

All Might isn't Superman.

Clark Kent is the last son of Krypton's disguise. He takes his glasses off and shucks his suit to reveal himself. Then he lays a righteous beatdown and all that shit.

Before he was a hero, All Might was just a quirkless kid. He donned the mantle of a hero and became the symbol of peace and justice.

Sauce on song?

The delay on the explosion for this one kills the comedic timing.

I swear machining is the most erotic thing man kind has ever created.

yep, really into this industrial stuff too. Was looking for some good CnC videos on youtube earlier, unfortunately there are not that many good ones out there. DataPro has some good ones but they need a lot of editing.

Last I heard, Japan Steel Works had the only furnace in the world large enough to produce the ABWR pressure vessels.

was it rape?

user did you make this music yourself? Got any more? I know it's not from the vn that the voice is from at least.

Where the hell is everybody?

I also really like the fictional spaceship "Earth".

Yes. Poor akarin. She was raped as side practice by a horny yuri.

Is it bad that I thought this was some sick fuck petting a near dead dog with half its face singed off through some freak accident?

If only this clip was in a higher resolution.

it fucking hurts how accurately stupid that is.

true. this is a little more effective

shit list.

That's not the original fucker
Thats the Dance with the Dead Remix

Do you have the Mipha fucking Link webm?

Gravity Falls is a shit cartoon made by an SJW soyboy, how hard is that to understand?

I just noticed these are all from western shit. No Arwings or Grey Fox or anything.

the sizes seem wildly inaccurate, the gremlin is half as big as hellboy according to that webm, and hellboy as big as that bug from starship troopers? what the fuck even

I rather like it, mostly because it's 8 or 80 as we say in hue land. There's your usual stupid shit like waffles episode, but plenty of good stuff there too, even the raunchy stuff in that clip I'd consider better than any atempt at comedy from their previous teen-drama-anime-simile show

thx based user!